Is this secret son?

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Who are Donte´s parents?
    [youtube:3nmix1jt]
  • Hhmm interesting...Are we really still posting Sun articles?
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    So Donte is nephew of michael?
    Looks like yes
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    he looks like Prince, but honestly, I can't see MJ not owning up to it...as much as MJ loves kids, I can't see him raising his three and forgetting this guy...not only that but also having other children in his life who were not his. I don't see MJ being that cold. If it is his, there must be a good reason why MJ didn't raise him.

Prince is not Mike's bio son, so if Donte looks like him (which I don't think) it's merely a coincidence.

I think it's possible Donte is Mike's, but who knows and who cares. I am sure that if Donte is his, he had a good reason not to raise him. But hey, how do we even know if he did or didn't?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

he looks like Prince, but honestly, I can't see MJ not owning up to it...as much as MJ loves kids, I can't see him raising his three and forgetting this guy...not only that but also having other children in his life who were not his. I don't see MJ being that cold. If it is his, there must be a good reason why MJ didn't raise him.

Prince is not Mike's bio son, so if Donte looks like him (which I don't think) it's merely a coincidence.

I think it's possible Donte is Mike's, but who knows and who cares. I am sure that if Donte is his, he had a good reason not to raise him. But hey, how do we even know if he did or didn't?

It is said that Prince looks like Michael Grandfather, Joes father.

Come on, I believe a lot, but Prince, Paris and Blanket are not his bio kids, it's very obvious. Prince and Paris are white kids, Blanket looks like he's half Latino. Does it matter? No. If he raised them, if he loves them, they are his kids. But bio? No way.

And I have see a picture of Joe's poppa, Prince doesn't look like him. I wish I could show it, but it was on my old laptop that was stolen. Maybe someone else has it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    If he was MJ's, he would be treated like Omer or PPB NOT just passed off to the rest of the family like that. & imo Donte looks more like Joe. Actually, JUST like Joe!
    He does look just like joe but on the other hand I have a son that does not look like me or my hubby but a carbon copy of my youngest brother in face and exact mannerisms so you don't always look like your parents but donte makes tweets and talks just like michael they are lovely to read
    Saying this I am not saying I think he might be Michaels but he has learnt so much from him I feel
    I have to add that Donte looks exactly like Randy in his younger years, more than Mike IMHO.

randydonte.jpg

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    We will certainly give something to publish The Sun?, Is not that Michael can not have children, but where are the mothers of all these cases children? .. or were conceived by the grace of the Holy Spirit? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • During this marriage, Donte Jackson was given to Jermaine and Alejandra by adoption from Joseph Jackson.
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children
    * Genevieve Jackson (December 3, 1989)
    * Stevanna Jackson (June 17, 1990)
    * Steven Randall Jackson, Jr. (October 2, 1991)
    * Donte Jackson (adopted) (1991)

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

didn't Michael say once that he was not happy because one of his brother's had flings? I read this somewhere. I think all these young men are not MJ's but MJ's brothers. Joseph Jackson had affairs so Donte can be Joseph's son. Why would he give this child for adoption, it means he couldn't take care of him so he gave his son to Jermaine to take care of him.. Very well thinking on Joseph's part.
    During this marriage, Donte Jackson was given to Jermaine and Alejandra by adoption from Joseph Jackson.
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

didn't Michael say once that he was not happy because one of his brother's had flings? I read this somewhere. I think all these young men are not MJ's but MJ's brothers. Joseph Jackson had affairs so Donte can be Joseph's son. Why would he give this child for adoption, it means he couldn't take care of him so he gave his son to Jermaine to take care of him.. Very well thinking on Joseph's part.

8 months could be pobbible if Randy Jr. was an ealry born. Fast, but possible. The time between the birthdates of Genevieve and Stevanna is only 6 months. Now that looks impossible to me.

• During this marriage, Donte Jackson was given to Jermaine and Alejandra by adoption from Joseph Jackson.
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

8 months could be pobbible if Randy Jr. was an ealry born. Fast, but possible. The time between the birthdates of Genevieve and Stevanna is only 6 months. Now that looks impossible to me.

Genevieve and Stevanna have different mothers
    During this marriage, Donte Jackson was given to Jermaine and Alejandra by adoption from Joseph Jackson.
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

Yes, I just saw that on Wiki. What a mess... Both girls are carbon copies of Randy, Donte is as well. Randy Jr. looks less like him IMO.

Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

Yes, I just saw that on Wiki. What a mess... Both girls are carbon copies of Randy, Donte is as well. Randy Jr. looks less like him IMO.

What a confusion, It is making my head spin round and round. I guess they still raised the child as a Jackson. As per the 3 children of MJ, I see Prince has vitiligo, if he does he must be the biological son of Michael, Blanket does look like Michael alot. Look at his eyes. Paris looks alot as her mother. Like i said it before, Michael is a very very intelligent man, he wasn't going to make big mistakes fathering children all over the world.. I know I read that he was angry with his brothers because they use to have flings with fans. He did not like that.
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

What a confusion, It is making my head spin round and round. I guess they still raised the child as a Jackson. As per the 3 children of MJ, I see Prince has vitiligo, if he does he must be the biological son of Michael, Blanket does look like Michael alot. Look at his eyes. Paris looks alot as her mother. Like i said it before, Michael is a very very intelligent man, he wasn't going to make big mistakes fathering children all over the world.. I know I read that he was angry with his brothers because they use to have flings with fans. He did not like that.

I think there is more than meets the eye, and those 2 older kids are not his bio kids, simply impossible. Blanket doesn't look like him either, although I would give him the benefit of the doubt. The oldest 2 are just not his bio kids. Why is that so hard to deny? Prince has vitiligo? How do we know? It might be something else. I have white patches too due to burnings, but I don't have vitiligo. And even if he has vitiligo, Michael Jackson is not the only one that has it. I know at least 3 people with vitiligo, all 3 not related to MJ.

Mike is afro-american, he gives half his DNA to his kids so they would at least be colored, or having curls. Black hair is dominant over blonde. If his kids have blonde hair, the mother gave a blonde gene, and the father as well. This is the only thing I remember from biology class, because I was interested in it, my parents both have brown hair, I am blonde, my oldest brother has brown hair and my youngest brother is a red head. Since I was a conspiracy theorist at a young age, I wanted to know exactly how that was possible (it was though). Mikes kids could have gotten the blonde gene from Debbie, but I seriously doubt Mike gave a blonde gene as well. That gene would have skipped many generations and his brothers, and he passed it on twice? Sorry but I don't buy it.

And it doesn't matter like I said before. If he raised the, if he loves them, they're his. No doubt about it. But I really can't agree on the bio kids story.

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Joseph Jackson
    Son Randy has 4 children

I think there is more than meets the eye, and those 2 older kids are not his bio kids, simply impossible. Blanket doesn't look like him either, although I would give him the benefit of the doubt. The oldest 2 are just not his bio kids. Why is that so hard to deny? Prince has vitiligo? How do we know? It might be something else. I have white patches too due to burnings, but I don't have vitiligo. And even if he has vitiligo, Michael Jackson is not the only one that has it. I know at least 3 people with vitiligo, all 3 not related to MJ.

Mike is afro-american, he gives half his DNA to his kids so they would at least be colored, or having curls. Black hair is dominant over blonde. If his kids have blonde hair, the mother gave a blonde gene, and the father as well. This is the only thing I remember from biology class, because I was interested in it, my parents both have brown hair, I am blonde, my oldest brother has brown hair and my youngest brother is a red head. Since I was a conspiracy theorist at a young age, I wanted to know exactly how that was possible (it was though). Mikes kids could have gotten the blonde gene from Debbie, but I seriously doubt Mike gave a blonde gene as well. That gene would have skipped many generations and his brothers, and he passed it on twice? Sorry but I don't buy it.

And it doesn't matter like I said before. If he raised the, if he loves them, they're his. No doubt about it. But I really can't agree on the bio kids story.

I hate to butt in, but remember what I told you about why it does matter in PM before, Souz..
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i wanna say something about it after reading about it on and on : i am white with blue eyes and very pale, and my 2 oldest children are afro american to ,they are half black and have a little curly hair and very dark brown eyes ...their father is the same color as michael jackson and thats why i wanna tell this here ,because you can have mixed children who have a white skin and blue eyes etc....but they have to have some genes from their black father : curly hair or the nose or the mouth ...do you understand what i mean ?my daughter looks a lot like me ,only in a colored version and my son looks exactly like his father aldo he looks also dutch <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ...sorry for the way i write it because i dont know how to use the right words ...so i do think the kids are not biological michaels ,but he has been a father for them and my exhusband didnt want to be a father to them ...so michael is 100% best daddy to those kids ..AMEN..

By the look of it Boris' wife is half black. If one of her parents is white, she has a big chance to pass on blonde genes. Same with Tiger Woods. Yet you still see the mother's features in the children. The girl looks a lot like her mom.

And what about the rest?
    This you see the twins?
    The%20Hogdson%20Twins%20with%20parents.jpg

• I think there is more than meets the eye, and those 2 older kids are not his bio kids, simply impossible. Blanket doesn't look like him either, although I would give him the benefit of the doubt. The oldest 2 are just not his bio kids. Why is that so hard to deny? Prince has vitiligo? How do we know? It might be something else. I have white patches too due to burnings, but I don't have vitiligo. And even if he has vitiligo, Michael Jackson is not the only one that has it. I know at least 3 people with vitiligo, all 3 not related to MJ.

I agree! 100%!
  • if the father is black then the kids will have more black features such as curly hair and dark skin
    and if the father is white then the kids will have more white features such a straight hair and pale skin
    it all about the fathers of the children. this is what a childs race is based on if the father is black then so is the child if the father is white no matter how dark they may look then they are white. i know these things because my brother is married to a white woman and my cousin is married to a white man and they both have children. so those cant be michaels bio kids but i do agree that since he has raised them then he is their father.
  • LOVEYOUMORELOVEYOUMORE Posts: 103
    First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings I totally agree, Michael wanted children sooooooooooooo bad , it would have been strange for him to hide this one . He would have told the world like he did with his other children , it's a lie , i don't believe it .
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

Yes he does - its uncanny how alike they are.