Is this secret son?

13»

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i would like to see a picture of joe his father than because i havent seen it yet...can someone please put a pic on the forum? thanks ...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Dominant characters also have much that do with race, for example in the black, the dominant gene skin is dark, in the European race, the dominant gene is fair skin and hair, in the Eastern race, eyes feature and the height is determined by dominant genes.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings I totally agree, Michael wanted children sooooooooooooo bad , it would have been strange for him to hide this one . He would have told the world like he did with his other children , it's a lie , i don't believe it .

And what if (you don't have to believe it, just consider it) that he was afraid for his own life, that he was under mind control? It is known that the children of controlled victims are targets as well, maybe he wanted to protect those kids, or kid, whoever it will be. What if Donte is a son of Mike and he would have been safer growing up with Randy? I am not saying Donte is Mike's, because I still think he resembles Randy to much, but what if? Think about that. The Jacksons is a private family and we don't even know 1% of what they did and didn't do in their lives.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

And what if (you don't have to believe it, just consider it) that he was afraid for his own life, that he was under mind control? It is known that the children of controlled victims are targets as well, maybe he wanted to protect those kids, or kid, whoever it will be. What if Donte is a son of Mike and he would have been safer growing up with Randy? I am not saying Donte is Mike's, because I still think he resembles Randy to much, but what if? Think about that. The Jacksons is a private family and we don't even know 1% of what they did and didn't do in their lives.

But Michael got 3 kids, Souza. By that theory he would expose Paris,Prince and Blanket.

But Michael got 3 kids, Souza. By that theory he would expose Paris,Prince and Blanket.

Yes, well I have my thoughts about that but I'm not going deeper into it...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Well I'm at a lost for words. I remember a story a few years ago that Janet has a secret child she had with that Debarge guy she was married to.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings I totally agree, Michael wanted children sooooooooooooo bad , it would have been strange for him to hide this one . He would have told the world like he did with his other children , it's a lie , i don't believe it .

Hm, and what about Omer and that Malachi Jet kid..?

Hm, and what about Omer and that Malachi Jet kid..?

Have we ever seen that Malachi other than the pictire of the little boy? I don't think he exists. As for Omer: He doesn't look like Mike IMO and I don't believe he is his son, not at all. He was banned from the Encino house, I don't think they would kick out mike's son. Omer is just making a lot of money now.

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Hm, are you sure he was kicked out? He hangs out with PPB all the time.. ah well.

And yeah, I guess that's true about Malachi Jet- he's probably just "invented" as an excuse to "exhume" MJ or something...

But then- who is the kid in the picture..?
    Hm, are you sure he was kicked out? He hangs out with PPB all the time.. ah well.

And yeah, I guess that's true about Malachi Jet- he's probably just "invented" as an excuse to "exhume" MJ or something...

But then- who is the kid in the picture..?

Just some cute kid, maybe an old pic from Mike himself, who knows?

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    The Omer being banned from the house was a TMZ story, so how do we know it's true? imo he was staying there to be close to PPB & now that they are doing fine, he moved back out & is back to doing his rap thing which is what he was doing BEFORE June 25th. As for the Malachi Jet whatever his name is, have we ever seen him? NO. Only one picture which might not even be him. False story & person imo. As for Janet's secret child, she had reason to hide hers if she did, she way YOUNG. & secretly married. & also with her we've all seen Brandi who was adopted by Jackie, so there's reasons to believe that story. But this one about MJ's secret child, bs. Yeah, his management might have controlled the situation & he was forced to hide his son. But then I'm sure MJ would have done what he did with Omer, taken him in & never said anything about it, so it looks like he's just another kid MJ was close to. But he secretly could have been his son, unbeknownst to us. However, we've never seen this Malachi kid with MJ or anywhere for that matter, so I don't believe it for one minute.
  • You know it seems kinda strange that the only Jackson that is not being take about is Jackie. Correct me if I am wrong, but did he not have an affair with Paula Abdul. Sometimes the obvious is not always the obvious.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Donte Jackson is a lovely, intelligent young man.. follow him on twitter to see just how mature and loving he is.
    I think its terribly unfair on Donte for him to have this tabloid speculation. Whoever his dad is, i am sure he knows and the Jacksons have accepted it.

Donte also looks very similar in his bone structure to Paris and Prince... which proves to me that they are all related and Paris and Prince are without a doubt Michaels biological children.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

The latest to the list <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

In London, a black couple gives birth to a white girl
    Nigerian Couple stuns Genetic Experts Give Birth to Baby Girl White.

* No, this is not the girl factor. The small Nmachi has'm white and blonde with blue eyes, she is the daughter of a black couple, originally from Nigeria. A Birth widely reported by British media on Tuesday.

In London, a black couple gives birth to a white girl

His parents, Ben and Angela Ihegboro, did not return. The father acknowledges in the columns of the Daily Mail, he was asked outright if her daughter was really his. Before assuming that this was indeed the case. The couple living in south London already has two young children, black. And doctors are undeniable, the small Nmachi is not albino.

"The rules of genetics are complex"

How such a phenomenon is it possible? Especially Ben and Angela say they are not aware of any white ancestry in their families. Bryan Sykes, director of human genetics at the University of Oxford, told the Sun that the most likely explanation was a genetic mutation of unknown origin. "The rules of genetics are complex and we still do not understand what is happening in many cases."

This birth characterized as "extraordinary" comes five years after the twins Hodgson, black and white. Although in this case, parents are both mestizos, the chances they have a child of each color were estimated at one in a million.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe48lo_uk-un-couple-noir-donne-naissance-a_people?start=15#from=embed
  • But the Sun, how can this be if Michael's gay? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> *yawn*