TIAI July 16

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I doubt that if MJ was awared of a child of his, he would deny it.

Strategy and tactics
    Chess strategy consists of setting and achieving long-term goals during the game – for example, where to place different pieces – while tactics concentrate on immediate manoeuvre. These two parts of chess thinking cannot be completely separated, because strategic goals are mostly achieved by the means of tactics, while the tactical opportunities are based on the previous strategy of play.

A game of chess is usually divided into three phases: opening, usually the first 10 to 25 moves, when players move their pieces into useful positions for the coming battle; middlegame, usually the fiercest part of the game; and endgame, when most of the pieces are gone, kings typically take a more active part in the struggle, and pawn promotion is often decisive.

Chess strategy
    Chess strategy is concerned with the evaluation of chess positions and setting up goals and long-term plans for future play. During the evaluation, a player must take into account the value of the pieces on the board, pawn structure, king safety, position of pieces, control of key squares and groups of squares (e.g. diagonals, open files, black or white squares), and the possible moves the opponent will make after any move made.

The most basic way to evaluate one's position is to count the total value of pieces on both sides. The point values used for this purpose are based on experience.

Check

When a king is under immediate attack by one or two of the opponent's pieces, it is said to be in check. The legal response to a check is a legal move if it results a position in which the king is no longer under direct attack (i.e not in check). It can be to capture the checking piece, interpose a piece between the checking piece and the king (which is possible only if the attacking piece is a queen, rook, or bishop and there is a square between it and the king), or move the king to a square where it is not under attack. Castling is not a permissible response to a check. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent; this occurs when the opponent's king is in check, and there is no way to remove it from attack.

End of the game
    Although the objective of the game is to checkmate the opponent, chess games do not have to end in checkmate — either player may resign if the situation looks hopeless.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess<!-- m -->

mj-house-chess.jpg
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    The main point I get from this article is that even with DNA PROOF people still aren't convinced. It's going to take a lot more for people to re-programme their brains in order to replace the lies they have been told over and over with the obvious truth. The question is - what will it take? A BAM maybe? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "Fischer had excellent endgame technique.[342] International Master Jeremy Silman listed him as one of the five best endgame players, along with Emanuel Lasker, Akiba Rubinstein, José Capablanca, and Vasily Smyslov. Silman called him a "master of bishop endings".[343]

The endgame of a rook, bishop, and pawns against a rook, knight, and pawns has sometimes been called the "Fischer Endgame" because of three instructive wins by Fischer (with the bishop) in 1970 and 1971 over Mark Taimanov.[344][345] One of the games was in the 1970 Interzonal and the other two were in their 1971 quarter-final candidates match." <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer<!-- m -->

Andy
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    If you scroll down to the second article:
    Fischer's body was dug up early Monday morning, DNA samples were taken, and he was buried again later in the day.

Sounds familiar.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    So, could this thread have any relevance to today's redirect?? I honestly don't know, but just wanted to try linking it here - with my emerging techie knowledge!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12451#p207163<!-- l -->

Your new techie knowledge worked!!
    And for what it's worth, I think it probably does.....DNA testing seems to be flavour of the day and now two alleged secret sons pop out of the woodwork!!
    It has to be more than a coincidence. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Indeed this redirect can lead to different interpretations and even if in TS' mind it must be very clear <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I am a little lost sorry. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

My point of view is that TS redirected to this story because it's similar in many points to Eliza's one and more in advance in the process (Bobby's body has been exhumed). I think it's not specifically because of chess game strategies. This is just my point of view of course. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

In Bobby's story the last article says forget DNA but it's to fit the story of the US Chess Federation. Of course in front of a court, inheritance of special skills cannot be a prove of paternity, only DNA.

Do we have to make a parallel with Elvis, Bobby and Michael to point out the similarities and most of all the differences... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I know a third name in the story seems too much <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Regarding the alleged supposed Michael's sons it has not went far enough. I mean not in court so it's not relevant enough to me.

"Police district commissioner Olafur Helgi Kjartansson said Fischer's corpse was dug up from a cemetery near Selfoss in southern Iceland early Monday in the presence of a doctor, a priest and other officials.
    Kjartansson said the exhumation "was done in a professional and dignified way and according to law. The privacy of the deceased was protected at all times."
    He said Fischer was reburied after DNA samples were taken.
    Fischer died in Iceland in January 2008 aged 64. He left no will, and legal wrangling continues over his estate.
    Last month Iceland's supreme court ruled Fischer should be exhumed so DNA testing could determine whether he was the father of Jinky Young, whose mother Marilyn says she had a relationship with Fischer."
    <!-- m -->http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/07/05/bobb ... com_inline<!-- m -->

I'm still lost by the way... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Regarding the alleged supposed Michael's sons it has not went far enough. I mean not in court so it's not relevant enough to me.

Yes, I tend to agree with you - I think bringing any possible extra MJ sons into it, is just muddying the waters.

Like you though, I'm lost!
  • I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

"but she'll have to make a serious move (as in location) to make that happen."

Maybe we are playing the right pieces but the wrong location. As I say, I may be way off but maybe trying to get Harvey to talk about this is the wrong move. Maybe we need to do something towards TMZ but in a different way???

I think this is an important phrase, "have to make a serious move ... to make that happen", together with the first 2 words: "Forget DNA"! As in forget the DNA evidence or argument? I'm still trying to figure this out...

LOVE,
    Andy

yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

i still don't know what we're supposed to do though...

If hereditary talents would be accepted over DNA proof, then I would say Omer is the first in line to claim MJ is his dad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Totally <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yes, I tend to agree with you - I think bringing any possible extra MJ sons into it, is just muddying the waters.

Like you though, I'm lost!

Yes curls because here I'm still thinking in the sense of the action we have to take to bring the message on TMZ (if it's still the case <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ). First why focus on TMZ ? I think because other medias will not do it. Only TMZ will be able to do it because they're on the hoax game. Then we can expect a copy-paste effect.

I know that DNA can be an aspect that can be brought in the game with Michael's alleged son and that it can be a way to show the public that Michael is still alive if it goes far enough (exhumation = empty tomb = MJ alive). Maybe if TMZ publishes an article about it again we will have a good opportunity.
  • I am just going to point out that this redirect was to the "Bobby Fischer" section and not a particular article. This suggests that both articles are relevant. DNA and inheritable talents.

DNA evidence would be the most compelling and not inheritable talents.Though we can inherit talents that doesn't mean that Michael is the only one that could have passed talents to say an "Omar Bhatti". If Malachi Jackson's request for a DNA sample from Michael had been accepted, as was done in the Bobby Fischer case, and an order to exhume Michael's body to take this sample had been made, Michael not being in the crypt at Forest Lawn would have been discovered.

Malachi is God's messenger, maybe his message is that the coffin and the crypt are empty. Maybe we should be pressuring the courts and supporting Malachi in his pursuit of DNA. Similar stories regarding Malachi's pursuit of paternity have been published with the repeated statement that Malachi isn't after money, this leads me to believe that if it isn't money then it is something much more "revealing"

Question really is why was this claim for DNA rejected by the courts when there is already legal precedent established for exhuming a body to establish paternity?
    I am just going to point out that this redirect was to the "Bobby Fischer" section and not a particular article. This suggests that both articles are relevant. DNA and inheritable talents.

DNA evidence would be the most compelling and not inheritable talents.Though we can inherit talents that doesn't mean that Michael is the only one that could have passed talents to say an "Omar Bhatti". If Malachi Jackson's request for a DNA sample from Michael had been accepted, as was done in the Bobby Fischer case, and an order to exhume Michael's body to take this sample had been made, Michael not being in the crypt at Forest Lawn would have been discovered.

Malachi is God's messenger, maybe his message is that the coffin and the crypt are empty. Maybe we should be pressuring the courts and supporting Malachi in his pursuit of DNA. Similar stories regarding Malachi's pursuit of paternity have been published with the repeated statement that Malachi isn't after money, this leads me to believe that if it isn't money then it is something much more "revealing"

Interesting ideas! But how can we know whether we're supposed to be relating these TMZ articles only to Elvis and Eliza, or to MJ as well? I ask this because TIAI's focus seems to be on Elvis more than MJ recently.
  • I am just going to point out that this redirect was to the "Bobby Fischer" section and not a particular article. This suggests that both articles are relevant. DNA and inheritable talents.

Interesting ideas! But how can we know whether we're supposed to be relating these TMZ articles only to Elvis and Eliza, or to MJ as well? I ask this because TIAI's focus seems to be on Elvis more than MJ recently.

I think it is all related. But yes, perhaps we are being directed to Elvis because once people know and understand that Elvis is alive, it will be less difficult for them to believe that Michael is also alive.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Ok......maybe I was totally off before with the link thing....
    however, take a look at the gematria matches for the word
    checkmate
    <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/?word=checkmate<!-- m -->

checkmate will usually signal the is end is near........
    we can only hope!

Blessings for a great day!!!!
  • Legal Precedent
    Legal principle, created by a court decision, which provides an example or authority for judges deciding similar issues later.

James Brown DNA dispute settled
    February 27, 2007
    Paternity claims to be investigated

The body of James Brown is to be subjected to DNA testing following several paternity claims since his death last year (December 25) at the age of 73.

A lawyer for the soul singer’s partner Tomi Rae Hynie have confirmed that an agreement has been reached over obtaining these DNA samples, leading to a cancellation of a hearing previously scheduled for next Tuesday (March 6).

Brown’s partner was originally unhappy with the way the trustees wanted the DNA collected.

Hynie says she is the singer’s fourth wife and has a child with James Brown, James Jr, claiming she has had the paternity test to prove it.

Attorneys for the soul star have claimed the pair were not legally married when he died because she was already married when they made their wedding vows.
    http://www.nme.com/news/james-brown/26702

If Elvis is exhumed in the Eliza/Jesse case and no body is found we have a hoax for the world to see.
    If Michael is exhumed in the Malachi case and no body is found we have a hoax for the world to see.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If we go by what he says TMZ, "Forget about the DNA test, they will have to see if the girl has skills in chess, and Malachi Jackson's, will be going to confirm if it is a good singer, dancer, producer and actor <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Am I the only one who finds a connection between this and <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12450<!-- l --> (Gema's post) ?

Anything could be..
    Right, so after a day of mulling this over and spending far too much time on this site (!!), I'm leaning towards thinking that 'Forget DNA' is the important bit of this redirect. Exhumation is the 'serious move'.

Now I'm wondering if we've got to do anything with this, or do we just have to sit back and watch events unfold. (NOT suggesting WE go out and start looking in graves, you understand!)

And Hazzely, yes, I didn't think so earlier, but now I do think all this attention on possible MJ sons may be connected.
  • Does anybody remember this from August 2009? They don't need to dig up the body.

Michael Jackson's family set to fly his DNA to UK clinic

Michael Jackson’s worried family are set to fly samples of his DNA to a secure English clinic in case unscrupulous fortune seekers use it to create a new heir to the star’s mega fortune.
    The move was planned after it was discovered the King of Pop gave a sperm sample to a Los Angeles donor bank last year when he was considering having a fourth child.
    With the legal wrangle over the singer’s multi-billion dollar estate continuing, the Jacksons are concerned that not everyone can be trusted. Friends fear rogue elements could use the sperm sample to give birth to a new claimant to Jacko’s riches.
    A source said: “It might sound crazy but when it comes to Michael anything is possible.”
    On Monday we revealed that the singer approached British doctor Susan Etok last October about having his fourth child.
    And last night Jackson’s long-time friend Mark Lester said the star always dreamed of having SIX kids.
    He said: “Michael always talked about having six children.
    “It is quite possible that he would have wanted to have samples saved for him, it makes sense.” Jackson’s estate could be worth as much as a billion pounds over the next 20 years.
    It is expected to rake in cash from record sales and royalties and from licensing his image for a massive world-wide range of memorabilia.
    A source said: “With everything that’s at stake the last thing the Jackson family need is someone using his sperm to give birth to a child and produce another potential heir to Michael’s estate.
    “The family know Michael authorised a number of people to access this sperm sample.
    “The problem is they don’t know who has access and given that a number of doctors have been implicated in his death then something sinister could easily happen.”
    Jackson, 50, who died on June 25, had three children – Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Blanket. Nurse Debbie Rowe is the mother of the two eldest children while Blanket’s mum was a surrogate.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok if you didn't want anyone to get hold of it why wouldn't you just get rid of it under the circumstances? so why bring it to anyones attention?
    Exhumation seems to be the key.
  • Honestly, I think you guys are LOOKING tooo way deep into this article. Not once have I seen anyone post the main idea of today's redirect. It is a redirection to TMZ about Bobby Fischer's alleged daughter from the Philippines and how they're trying to find out if it's his. That's it.
    Have you guys noticed the specificity of the origin of the girl? The relationship between the mother and Bobby F? Notice how it's a daughter? not a son? ETC. Idk, what I'm saying is, this message is simple. There's a lot of play on words into this article as well as other articles, but you can't forget to pay attention to the obvious.
    just my thoughts.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Conect the DOTS...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Honestly, I think you guys are LOOKING tooo way deep into this article. Not once have I seen anyone post the main idea of today's redirect. It is a redirection to TMZ about Bobby Fischer's alleged daughter from the Philippines and how they're trying to find out if it's his. That's it.
    Have you guys noticed the specificity of the origin of the girl? The relationship between the mother and Bobby F? Notice how it's a daughter? not a son? ETC. Idk, what I'm saying is, this message is simple. There's a lot of play on words into this article as well as other articles, but you can't forget to pay attention to the obvious.
    just my thoughts.

Hello new member. As you are new to this site you probably haven't read up on TIAI yet. There is always a deeper meaning to it.

May I suggest you to read this: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Sarahli wrote:

Exhumation seems to be the key.

And they will get ?
    Or take what he says literally TMZ ! Forget about the DNA! , because we know that in these graves there is nothing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I would ask Harvey, The U.S. has to do Chess Federation with a DNA test done to Bobby Fischer and the girl?, Are they any court? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->