Discussion about making the media aware of ElvisAndMJ.com

14567810»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hhmm i may have to try and find this book. when my husband last went to the library i ask him to get some motown (meaning music) he came back with a book. motown : music, money, sex. and power. guess the name of the last chapter:the final curtain. maybe if i can pull myself away from the computor i will learn some intersting things.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I believe I've asked this before but never quite got an answer; If this Elvis story is really true and/or relevant, and Elvis is alive, then has anyone ever stopped to think about what the Presleys might think of this? And I don't mean "what you assume they feel/think". Are we basing it all off the fact that Eliza says it's ok? I may not be a fan of Elvis, but I don't think I have to be to ask this. I think this question could still apply, wouldn't you agree?

'Jesse' provided the DNA material himself...

Besides providing the DNA, Jesse sent Eliza gifts also.

Dr. Hinton worked with Jesse for years. He wrote a book, with the help of Jesse, titled: “The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley In His Own Words”.

Had he wanted to keep this all quiet, would he have been helping and cooperating..?

Thanks for answering.
  • I believe I've asked this before but never quite got an answer; If this Elvis story is really true and/or relevant, and Elvis is alive, then has anyone ever stopped to think about what the Presleys might think of this? And I don't mean "what you assume they feel/think". Are we basing it all off the fact that Eliza says it's ok? I may not be a fan of Elvis, but I don't think I have to be to ask this. I think this question could still apply, wouldn't you agree?

'Jesse' provided the DNA material himself...

I do really want to believe that "Eliza Presley", Linda Hood and Dr Hinton are saying the truth regarding Jesse and the DNA samples and that Eliza is indeed Vernon's daughter however, until a formal DNA test is carried out under legal juridiction, this is a possibility rather than a proven fact.
    If relying on the above, the communication to the media would be more impactful if, at the minimum a court hearing date was set.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    just as a curiosity is there any input about how any elvis fans or (from the get go ) hoax believers view this move?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I just wanted to add that this is not just about Elvis or Michael fake deaths. The global message encompass much more. It's about each of us. We're all involved we want it or not.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli wrote;

I just wanted to add that this is not just about Elvis or Michael fake deaths. The global message encompass much more. It's about each of us. We're all involved we want it or not.

It is true, I agree with you Sarahli
  • We know what is Michael's message, or at least we think we know it, we just have to choose one of the possibilities, the one we like the most and spread it, but what is the message of Elvis? leave me alone, maybe?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We know what is Michael's message, or at least we think we know it, we just have to choose one of the possibilities, the one we like the most and spread it, but what is the message of Elvis? leave me alone, maybe?

I think that it goes beyond Michael and Elvis being alive. Elvis does not want to return to public life, the only proof of him being alive will be the court decision based on the DNA evidence. We will most probably not see him.

Elvis is used here as the best example of how it is possible to dupe people by using the medias and for a long period of time. It shows the importance that the latters have in people's life, how people rely on them to be informed and trust them blindly because considered as trustworthy.

The global message is (to me) faith in God, redemption before end of the world, warning on disasters to come, think for yourself, we're all responsible.
  • Crystal clear... thank you both for you answer.
    I´ll just point to the regular argument:
    If the Sun article would have been dangerous to the hoax, we would have noticed that by now, no one ever contacted us.

I respect the opinion of the people who oppose this idea and clearly also oppose TS now because of it, but I trust in him and I trust my own judgement.

If Michael would need/want us to do so we´d have noticed that by now... but no one ever contacted us or gave us a clue.

That´s all.
  • Crystal clear... thank you both for you answer.
    I´ll just point to the regular argument:
    If the Sun article would have been dangerous to the hoax, we would have noticed that by now, no one ever contacted us.

I respect the opinion of the people who oppose this idea and clearly also oppose TS now because of it, but I trust in him and I trust my own judgement.

If Michael would need/want us to do so we´d have noticed that by now... but no one ever contacted us or gave us a clue.

That´s all.

Well excuse me, but I really don't know where you have been the last couple of weeks...
  • Where "should" I had to?
  • Where "should" I had to?

I think you perfectly understand what I mean.
  • Then sorry but you´re wrong.
    Now I´m even more lost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Some, I am also lost. Just received an email linking me to a post with a letter and and bunch of email addresses <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> a Rally? I need to re-read it all. Got me by surprise.

Again contacting the press?

I am on my way finding more threads to get some more info.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Just a thought for all the doubters out there......

Has it occurred to you that even if the media do trash this story, they are going to look very, very stupid when/if MJ does return and it all turns out to be true <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lots of egg on lots of faces!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Justice for MJ and sweet revenge all rolled into one <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Just a thought for all the doubters out there......

Has it occurred to you that even if the media do trash this story, they are going to look very, very stupid when/if MJ does return and it all turns out to be true <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lots of egg on lots of faces!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Justice for MJ and sweet revenge all rolled into one <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Very very true!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sorry I realized I was looking on the search. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->