Discussion about making the media aware of ElvisAndMJ.com

Comments

• RestlessSoul, do you honestly think that no one from the illuminati has found MJDHI as of yet..? The top ranked MJ hoax death website on Google, thousands of MJ illuminati related tweets by numerous people, hundreds of MJ illuminati related videos, media articles about the hoax in which the illuminati is mentioned and you think they are still not aware of it..? Do you even know who owns most of the media?[

Besides that, Mike sang and spoke about exposing them for years. Do I need to refresh your memory about their attempts of bringing him down? They already KNOW.

We're in the middle of a huge process, more and more people are being aware of what is really going on. This process can not be stopped. More people need to wake up, research it, and draw their own conclusions. The more people are aware of it, the more safe Mike will be. How do you think people will react if he starts telling his story, while hardly anyone knows about what a screwed world we live in? He very well could be ridiculed again, just like we the hoax believers are ridiculed. That needs to be avoided.

The more people know what's really going on, the more safe Mike will be when he returns. Many dates have passed which would have been excellent days to return, yet nothing happened. It's our turn now, we need to awaken people in order to ensure a safe return.

Mo, you're talking about making people aware of illuminati. That's very fine with me. I'm trying to spread it to everyone I know. But the point is why do you use Michael to spread information about illuminati? Why do you scream that Michael is coming back to fight with illuminati? Yes, people from illuminati come to this forum because this is the first and the only forum who announced Michael faked his death to expose NWO/illuminati! Because you guys spread on the newspapers that Michael did the hoax to expose illumiati! But the question is; how do we know it? Yes probably Michael was into illuminati issue but how do we know that he did the hoax to expose illuminati? What clue did we see or have about it? Shouldn't we have any clue about it in TII if his message was about illuminati? And please do NOT repeat TS' posts to me. That's what most people do. I definitely do NOT believe TS is related with Michael or the Jacksons. Michael is a genius and he would have given us a sign through Jacksons about TS but he never did that! TS is a good investigator and the things he wrote is his theory only. That's all! We can all write our own theories. Some are better, some are just good.

All I'm saying is, we should do the media awareness about illuminati but we shouldn't involve Michael into it! If that's what you're trying to do, if waking up people about illuminati! Involving Michael could be dangerous for him. Let's wait till he gets back and we'll see if this was his real message. You guys were the ones who said Michael would come back to help us to expose illuminati, so sooner or later he would come back. And in the meantime let's email to those media about illuminati then. Why do we involve Michael and especially Elvis for God's sake? And if it's like you say, if Michael's message is about illuminati, it will be safer for him when he gets back because more people would have learnt about NWO and illu. You do NOT need to involve Michael into it!

RestlessSoul, I am not going to repeat myself again. I have written many posts about MJ and the illuminati. I suggest you spend some time going through my posts: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=54&sr=posts<!-- l --> I also suggest you read the blog Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control? again. After reading it all, you will have your answers.

Ok I would like you to read my post once more then MO. Because I never said that Michael was NOT into illu. thing! He was, I know it too BUT I'm saying we do NOT have a proof that he did the hoax to expose illuminati! AND if you want people to be aware of illu., then email media about illu. Why do you involve Michael? If you have an answer for this, I'd love to read. But do not post me the things I've already read and which is unrelated with my post.

After reading it all, you will have your answers.
  • I'm agree with Mo on this, i think is time to do something, is time to take some risks and as i said before we have a lot of evidences.
    Right now i'm listening to this song <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvaId8X4GGY<!-- m --> and i think that the lirycs perfectly fits here.

Live to tell
    I have a tale to tell
    Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well
    I was not ready for the fall
    Too blind to see the writing on the wall

Chorus:

A man can tell a thousand lies
    I've learned my lesson well
    Hope I live to tell
    The secret I have learned, 'till then
    It will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives
    I've seen it once, I know the warm she gives
    The light that you could never see
    It shines inside, you can't take that from me

2nd Chorus:

The truth is never far behind
    You kept it hidden well
    If I live to tell
    The secret I knew then
    Will I ever have the chance again?

If I ran away, I'd never have the strength
    To go very far
    How could they hear the beating of my heart?
    Will it grow cold?
    The secret that I hide, will I grow old
    How would they hear?
    When would they learn?
    How would they know?

If not now then when? this is the moment, maybe we won't have another chance. Michael didn't leave the clues only for us, please forget about the idea of us beeing the chosen ones, if there is no more people interested on the hoax is because maybe they didn't had the time to investigate it, we have done our work why shouldn't we share it with others? Let's give them the opportunity to know.
    We could be wrong but if we do nothing we will never know, imo there's nothing worse than to regret about what you haven't done.
    Now is time for us to think about it, but remember that maybe we are running out of time.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli I remember very well this article on TMZ.
    RestlessSoul link this forum on TMZ, and TMZ is visited by many people, why they put the link on your page?, In fact we can say that the hoax is in the media. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @ sarahli

no i dont believe that ts has been leaving us clues. i think that ts is just someone who is very clever and careful on how they choose their words. i never saw any definite predictions from ts just a person who can take a word with several meaning and use it well to suit there needs and please everyone around them. dont misunderstand me im not bashing ts i would really like to give them a round of applause for a job well done because to deceive this many people takes the mind of a genuis.
  • It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.

It's probably they don't care about this forum. There're so many forums. How many of them are they going to write? Why would they bother? Or probably they're also scared if some of us go to the media and tell the Jacksons left a note to us, who knows...

My sincere apologies RestlessSoul, I had overlooked your comment.

Nice way of ripping my post out of context just by quoting the last sentence and replying to it, well done!

Here's my reply as I wrote it, in whole:

A reminder for you as well - that article in The Sun snowballed the world wide media. Brian Oxman, Joe Jackson's attorney, was quoted in it. Don't tell me that the family never heard of it. That article wasn't the first item in the media, see viewforum.php?f=97

As from the beginning of March the media has been doing items on it. Had Mike not wanted the hoax to hit the media, would he have let 4 months go pass without having someone contacting us and ask us to stop? It's a piece of cake for the Estate to drop us a note with a request like that, yet nothing whatsoever appeared in our mailbox.

In my reply I pointed out what MIKE could have done had he not wanted the hoax to hit the media, I was not talking about what actions the Estate could have initiated on their own.
  • One question: why is this so important? Feeding the media that is. Please don't take my question in the wrong way I'm just very curious of what the purpose is?
  • I thought this thread was not about TS, NWO or Illu. I thought it was about to tell the world by using the media that MJ is still alive. If it's about show them the evidences you can count me in but if it's about just theories i think that we should leave MJ away because we don't know about his reasons to hoax his death. I really believe that Illu. and NWO are a reallity, they were there before MJ, but i don't know if this is his message.
    Who has put it all on The Scene?
    All these tracks and "coincidences" for a group of people only know them online? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The medias will not talk about the Illuminati by themselves. They're part of it. We must attract people here by telling them that Elvis Presley is alive and that Michael faked his death too. When they come here they will see that WE think that Michael faked his death to expose some truths nobody dares to tell. Michael is not directly involved. WE are.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Wow!...Ok, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and have the right to post their thoughts on this hoax and how they envision it, but I would like to know something. For those of you who think that Michael wouldn't want us to go to the media to expose the truth, I ask you this. Why do you think Michael "hoaxed" his death then? What was the point in doing this? I would seriously like to know from those of you who don't believe that we are doing the right thing, by going to the media with this? I am not trying to be mean in any way, I am just curious to know how others view the meaning and reason for this hoax in the first place.

A year ago when I started to investigate this hoax, I believed this hoax was more about Michael wanting to get into directing movies and I believed that we were all living a "real life" reality show, so to speak. In the beginning, I thought that this was all about Michael's "creative" and "genius" mind and that in the end we would find out that this was all for "entertainment" purposes only. As time passed and Bam dates came and went, I really started to look at this hoax with a whole new perspective.

I had to take into consideration, the fact that I was drawn to this hoax, by a power that I still cannot explain. I, like a lot of others here, feel like I was "chosen", as strange as that may seem. "Something" brought me here, a force that I can't explain. All I know is my life changed in a drastic way and I feel like I was brought here for a reason and I know in my heart, this is what I was meant to be here for a "reason"

Getting back to the hoax now. When TS started to post, at first I was confused and didn't know what to think, but I have really taken the time to investigate "everything" and it was through this intense investigation, that I came to realize the real reason why Michael "hoaxed" his death. Now this is just my opinion, but I really believe that Michael did this to get us to open our eyes and our minds, to all the corruption going on in this world. Most of us want to dismiss the idea of NWO, Illuminate, HAARP end of the world, etc. because this is scary stuff, but we need to overcome our "fear", we need to educate ourselves to what is really happening in this world and we need to help "educate" others as well.

We as people, have become so brainwashed that we don't think for ourselves anymore. We have become "Sheeple". Here is an example of what that means:

A individual that forfits their right to choose in favor of inclusion in group think and what is viewed as popular or elite group. Allowing the influences of different forms of media and group members to hold great sway in the formation of attitudes, behavior and opinion.
    To accept the group mentality and opinion as fact without examination.
    Not only to be told what to do, but accepting the paradigm of thought as absolute thereby removing the weight of personal responsibility in the making of decisions.
    In 2003 American President Bush states that the need to invade Iraq is imperative because it it was a supporter of Islamic terrorism and developer of Weapons of Mass Destruction that would threaten the United States.

Although no evidence was given in support of such statements the american sheeple supported the war despite evidence to the contrary.

OR:

People unable to think for themselves. Followers. Lemmings. Those with no cognitive abilities of their own.

OR:
    People who unquestioningly accept as true whatever their political leaders say or who adopt popular opinion as their own without scrutiny.

The same thing can be applied to this hoax. I believe that this hoax is a great example of how easy it is to become "sheeple" We have the majority of the people on this forum that continue to follow every tidbit, or clue that is thrown our way. We see a clue and we run with it, believing that we are going to find the "answer" we have been looking for, when for the most part, all of these clues end up leading us nowhere, but they keep us coming back for more.
    Then there are some of us, who think "outside of the box" and for those of us who have done this, we have come to the conclusion, that this hoax has a much bigger "purpose" We have to remember that Michael has always told us that we can't believe anything that is written about him, that we can only believe what comes from Michael's lips alone. Well, as I have said before, the only clues that we can believe, are the messages that have come from Michael directly, over the years. So if you do this, you will clearly see that Michael's message is all about Love, exposing the corruption and making a change, but that change needs to start with US!

This is really hard for me to put into words here, because there is so much I want to say, but my whole point is this.

If Michael didn't want the world to know that he was alive and that he had a very important reason for hoaxing his death, he would have done everything completely different. There would be no need to "hoax" his death, he would have made sure that the world knew that he was "dead"...Plain and simple! Michael is a genius, if he could pull off a hoax,then he could certainly have made everyone believe that he was gone for good. The fact is, he "hoaxed his death for a very serious reason and he has left it up to us to figure out, "why" he did so.

I have said many times that we are in the "reveal" stage of this hoax and I truly believe that the "reveal", means that it is up to us to get this information out to the mainstream media and to anyone else who will listen. We are Michael's "Army of Love", for those of you who don't believe in this, think back to the movie This Is It and the song They don't really are about us. The dancers multiply in the video so that Michael has his "Army" behind him...we are those people, we need to multiply the numbers to increase this Army. His message is clear..."in what will go down in History as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind". Michael is asking the world to open their eyes and see how we are being manipulated by the "system". He wants us to help him change this!

Take a look at what is happening in this world, then tell me you don't see that we are heading towards "the end of the world", if we just keep letting the system control us. We need to look inside ourselves, embrace love and believe that we CAN make a difference...it's our only hope. We need the "masses" to become aware in order to make that change and if Michael hadn't "faked" his death, I know that I would have continued being a "sheeple". because that is what I was accustomed to. Also I like most of you, just thought, "what difference can I make?" Well, I am so thankful that Michael did this for us, because my life has changed in a big way and I will continue this fight until the end, because at least I know that I tried to make a difference...I really made a change!

So, getting back to the subject of this post. I strongly believe that we need to do everything we can to bring Michael's hoax to the media. Mo and Souza have already stated why we should use the elvisandmj.com, to get the media's attention, so I won't elaborate on those reasons. The main point is just getting as many people aware as we can! Like I said before, for those of you who believe that we are somehow putting Michael in danger by doing this, I ask you, why do you think this? Remember, it is not only Michael that is in danger...we are ALL in danger, if we don't stand up for ourselves and bring Love and Power back to the people! We owe it to ourselves and our families, to make a change before it is too late! If this "hoax" was really just some sort of joke, I know that Michael's family would have shut us down a long time ago...Believe my friends...Believe!
    Thanks for listening...Michael, I love you friend..."Heart" to "Heart"
    Dayna
  • Wow!...Ok, I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and have the right to post their thoughts on this hoax and how they envision it, but I would like to know something. For those of you who think that Michael wouldn't want us to go to the media to expose the truth, I ask you this. Why do you think Michael "hoaxed" his death then? What was the point in doing this? I would seriously like to know from those of you who don't believe that we are doing the right thing, by going to the media with this? I am not trying to be mean in any way, I am just curious to know how others view the meaning and reason for this hoax in the first place.

A year ago when I started to investigate this hoax, I believed this hoax was more about Michael wanting to get into directing movies and I believed that we were all living a "real life" reality show, so to speak. In the beginning, I thought that this was all about Michael's "creative" and "genius" mind and that in the end we would find out that this was all for "entertainment" purposes only. As time passed and Bam dates came and went, I really started to look at this hoax with a whole new perspective.

I had to take into consideration, the fact that I was drawn to this hoax, by a power that I still cannot explain. I, like a lot of others here, feel like I was "chosen", as strange as that may seem. "Something" brought me here, a force that I can't explain. All I know is my life changed in a drastic way and I feel like I was brought here for a reason and I know in my heart, this is what I was meant to be here for a "reason"

Getting back to the hoax now. When TS started to post, at first I was confused and didn't know what to think, but I have really taken the time to investigate "everything" and it was through this intense investigation, that I came to realize the real reason why Michael "hoaxed" his death. Now this is just my opinion, but I really believe that Michael did this to get us to open our eyes and our minds, to all the corruption going on in this world. Most of us want to dismiss the idea of NWO, Illuminate, HAARP end of the world, etc. because this is scary stuff, but we need to overcome our "fear", we need to educate ourselves to what is really happening in this world and we need to help "educate" others as well.

We as people, have become so brainwashed that we don't think for ourselves anymore. We have become "Sheeple". Here is an example of what that means:

A individual that forfits their right to choose in favor of inclusion in group think and what is viewed as popular or elite group. Allowing the influences of different forms of media and group members to hold great sway in the formation of attitudes, behavior and opinion.
    To accept the group mentality and opinion as fact without examination.
    Not only to be told what to do, but accepting the paradigm of thought as absolute thereby removing the weight of personal responsibility in the making of decisions.
    In 2003 American President Bush states that the need to invade Iraq is imperative because it it was a supporter of Islamic terrorism and developer of Weapons of Mass Destruction that would threaten the United States.

Although no evidence was given in support of such statements the american sheeple supported the war despite evidence to the contrary.

OR:

People unable to think for themselves. Followers. Lemmings. Those with no cognitive abilities of their own.

OR:
    People who unquestioningly accept as true whatever their political leaders say or who adopt popular opinion as their own without scrutiny.

The same thing can be applied to this hoax. I believe that this hoax is a great example of how easy it is to become "sheeple" We have the majority of the people on this forum that continue to follow every tidbit, or clue that is thrown our way. We see a clue and we run with it, believing that we are going to find the "answer" we have been looking for, when for the most part, all of these clues end up leading us nowhere, but they keep us coming back for more.
    Then there are some of us, who think "outside of the box" and for those of us who have done this, we have come to the conclusion, that this hoax has a much bigger "purpose" We have to remember that Michael has always told us that we can't believe anything that is written about him, that we can only believe what comes from Michael's lips alone. Well, as I have said before, the only clues that we can believe, are the messages that have come from Michael directly, over the years. So if you do this, you will clearly see that Michael's message is all about Love, exposing the corruption and making a change, but that change needs to start with US!

This is really hard for me to put into words here, because there is so much I want to say, but my whole point is this.

If Michael didn't want the world to know that he was alive and that he had a very important reason for hoaxing his death, he would have done everything completely different. There would be no need to "hoax" his death, he would have made sure that the world knew that he was "dead"...Plain and simple! Michael is a genius, if he could pull off a hoax,then he could certainly have made everyone believe that he was gone for good. The fact is, he "hoaxed his death for a very serious reason and he has left it up to us to figure out, "why" he did so.

I have said many times that we are in the "reveal" stage of this hoax and I truly believe that the "reveal", means that it is up to us to get this information out to the mainstream media and to anyone else who will listen. We are Michael's "Army of Love", for those of you who don't believe in this, think back to the movie This Is It and the song They don't really are about us. The dancers multiply in the video so that Michael has his "Army" behind him...we are those people, we need to multiply the numbers to increase this Army. His message is clear..."in what will go down in History as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind". Michael is asking the world to open their eyes and see how we are being manipulated by the "system". He wants us to help him change this!

Take a look at what is happening in this world, then tell me you don't see that we are heading towards "the end of the world", if we just keep letting the system control us. We need to look inside ourselves, embrace love and believe that we CAN make a difference...it's our only hope. We need the "masses" to become aware in order to make that change and if Michael hadn't "faked" his death, I know that I would have continued being a "sheeple". because that is what I was accustomed to. Also I like most of you, just thought, "what difference can I make?" Well, I am so thankful that Michael did this for us, because my life has changed in a big way and I will continue this fight until the end, because at least I know that I tried to make a difference...I really made a change!

So, getting back to the subject of this post. I strongly believe that we need to do everything we can to bring Michael's hoax to the media. Mo and Souza have already stated why we should use the elvisandmj.com, to get the media's attention, so I won't elaborate on those reasons. The main point is just getting as many people aware as we can! Like I said before, for those of you who believe that we are somehow putting Michael in danger by doing this, I ask you, why do you think this? Remember, it is not only Michael that is in danger...we are ALL in danger, if we don't stand up for ourselves and bring Love and Power back to the people! We owe it to ourselves and our families, to make a change before it is too late! If this "hoax" was really just some sort of joke, I know that Michael's family would have shut us down a long time ago...Believe my friends...Believe!
    Thanks for listening...Michael, I love you friend..."Heart" to "Heart"
    Dayna

Thank you for putting your thought down in this thread, I wholeheartedly agree with you...

As for this part of your reply:

We are Michael's "Army of Love", for those of you who don't believe in this, think back to the movie This Is It and the song They don't really are about us. The dancers multiply in the video so that Michael has his "Army" behind him...we are those people, we need to multiply the numbers to increase this Army. His message is clear..."in what will go down in History as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of mankind". Michael is asking the world to open their eyes and see how we are being manipulated by the "system". He wants us to help him change this!

I'd like to bring these videos, which we made in December and to which TIAI has redirected the day after we uploaded them, to everyone's attention again:

[youtube:32vp05s1]

[youtube:32vp05s1]

I'd like to ask everyone to watch them again...
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Very well said Dayna, you have expressed exactly how I feel and better than I could have <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is much bigger than a lot first realised and I think that Michael really needs us, now. He cannot do this alone. Listen to the lyrics to "Cry", this says it all.
    He has told us so many times what his reason and message is and it's simple and it incorporates every aspect of our World, whichever angle you view it from. TRUTH!!! The truth WILL prevail!!!
    There are many truths to discover, bad and good and all of mankind has a right to know these truths. Once they realise that the truth has been a lie all along, they will question it and look for answers, just like we have. The most important thing is for people to see that we have been fed a massive lie by the media about Elvis being dead. Once this is seen by the public, they will see the many videos and articles relating to Michael as well and 'in a blink of eye, the minority become the majority'. (quoting thisisalmostit).
    Michaels message at the memorial was to 'Raise our voice as one' and look where we are. This is not about staying in our bubble for safety, it's about blowing this bubble bigger to make it more visible.
    Many started their journey here, one year ago to find out the truth about Michael and look how much more we have discovered, this is a journey and we need to provide a starting point for the rest of humanity to join us and this is Elvis, then Michael and then the truth of our world in it's many aspects. People have the freedom to believe what they feel is right and what they feel is the truth. Once all truths have come to light, we will be a very strong force for good and this is what Michaels mission is. Awakening humanity by creating the biggest lie and giving us clues to the truth, this has taught us how to find the truth by fitting pieces of information together and seeing the bigger picture.
    Our numbers need to grow now, we are over one year in and it's time to make HIStory more visible to the world.
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Thank you mjj4ever777 for a very thought-provoking post. I, too, felt "drawn" to the hoax forums at the beginning and it has been a learning experience ever since. Michael has used his genius to create a platform from where he can teach us a whole series of lessons, each one revealing the truth about certain aspects of the world we live in. Some people were ready from the beginning to delve deeper, while others needed a little more "coaxing". We fear what we cannot understand and that's why some people have steered away from threads concerning the Illuminati, NWO, HAARP, or spiritual and religious subjects. No-one here can say "I know the exact reason Michael hoaxed his death". We can only speculate as to his true motives. But we have been given enough evidence through the clues left behind that Michael has done this so that we will know the TRUTH - in whatever shape or form that may take. He wants our eyes to be opened and for us to think for ourselves, rather than be spoon fed by those controlling the media. It may be presumptuous to say we are "the chosen ones", but I do believe we have been drawn to these forums for a specific reason, and that is the share the truths we have learned with others out there who are ready to receive it. I recall Jermaine saying "an AVALANCHE of TRUTH is coming". Let us be the catalyst for this to take place. Love & peace to all, Emerald xo
    Very well said Dayna, you have expressed exactly how I feel and better than I could have <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This is much bigger than a lot first realised and I think that Michael really needs us, now. He cannot do this alone. Listen to the lyrics to "Cry", this says it all.
    He has told us so many times what his reason and message is and it's simple and it incorporates every aspect of our World, whichever angle you view it from. TRUTH!!! The truth WILL prevail!!!
    There are many truths to discover, bad and good and all of mankind has a right to know these truths. Once they realise that the truth has been a lie all along, they will question it and look for answers, just like we have. The most important thing is for people to see that we have been fed a massive lie by the media about Elvis being dead. Once this is seen by the public, they will see the many videos and articles relating to Michael as well and 'in a blink of eye, the minority become the majority'. (quoting thisisalmostit).
    Michaels message at the memorial was to 'Raise our voice as one' and look where we are. This is not about staying in our bubble for safety, it's about blowing this bubble bigger to make it more visible.
    Many started their journey here, one year ago to find out the truth about Michael and look how much more we have discovered, this is a journey and we need to provide a starting point for the rest of humanity to join us and this is Elvis, then Michael and then the truth of our world in it's many aspects. People have the freedom to believe what they feel is right and what they feel is the truth. Once all truths have come to light, we will be a very strong force for good and this is what Michaels mission is. Awakening humanity by creating the biggest lie and giving us clues to the truth, this has taught us how to find the truth by fitting pieces of information together and seeing the bigger picture.
    Our numbers need to grow now, we are over one year in and it's time to make HIStory more visible to the world.

Beautifully written Believe777! I am with you in this - 100% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you Mo for bringing these videos back to help remind us of why we are here. To me, this isn't just about Michael anymore. Whether he comes back or not isn't relevant to me anymore and I think that Michael doesn't want us to concentrate on him so much as he wants us to concentrate on his "Message." I honestly don't understand why more people aren't understanding this...it really baffles me. But then when you have been conditioned and brainwashed for such a long period of time, I guess it takes some people longer, before the light bulb goes off and they realize the "truth".

Believe777...I agree that the video "cry" does say it all! I have posted that video a few times on here because I thought if more people actually listened to the lyrics, that they would see how Michael is telling us what we have to do. I think I will re-post it once more here in hopes that a few more will see the connection.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCxwocyuAY<!-- m -->

I also agree with ALL you have said Believe777! Thanks for your words. Now, lets go open some more eyes my friends! I love you all...we are really lucky that we have this place to come, where we can voice our opinions and thoughts without being called "crazy". I for one will be glad when the day comes that the world will see that we aren't the "crazy" ones! That is the only part of this whole thing that really disturbs me. People, even some of my own family members, think that I have completely lost touch with reality, when all I am doing is trying to spread love and awareness to others. I truly believe in the power of Love and I truly want to live in a world without suffering, hunger, war and corruption, yet "I" am "crazy"! Oh well, one day the "truth will prevail". For now I can only tell everyone that everything I do and say, is really done with nothing but 100% pure LOVE...from my heart. I am so thankful to Michael and to MO and Souza and TS, for everything they have done to help us realize the "truth". I am truly grateful for the "HIStory" lesson! So, again...Thank you!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    To TS:

I'm sorry TS you're creating chaos here, whoever you are you took this too far, just focus on Michael, most of us don't support Elvis's theory.
    Could YOU tell us why do you want the media to take notice about elvisandmj.com? How will that HELP MICHAEL? If you want the people (who are against this) to believe in you again then I think you should come up with some arguments supporting THIS and explain WHY.
    Well said Emerald!As you said, none of us really know for sure the "exact" reason Michael hoaxed his death, but it is clear that he wants us to be more "perceptive" and he wants us to think for ourselves, rather then believe all the "garbage" that has been spoon fed to us, over the years. Each of us has had our own experiences throughout this journey and the important thing that I hope we all take from this is that we CAN make a difference in this world. We just need to Love ourselves enough to Want to make a difference and we need to Believe that we will make a difference! It really is "All For Love".
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Thank you mjj4ever777 for a very thought-provoking post. I, too, felt "drawn" to the hoax forums at the beginning and it has been a learning experience ever since. Michael has used his genius to create a platform from where he can teach us a whole series of lessons, each one revealing the truth about certain aspects of the world we live in. Some people were ready from the beginning to delve deeper, while others needed a little more "coaxing". We fear what we cannot understand and that's why some people have steered away from threads concerning the Illuminati, NWO, HAARP, or spiritual and religious subjects. No-one here can say "I know the exact reason Michael hoaxed his death". We can only speculate as to his true motives. But we have been given enough evidence through the clues left behind that Michael has done this so that we will know the TRUTH - in whatever shape or form that may take. He wants our eyes to be opened and for us to think for ourselves, rather than be spoon fed by those controlling the media. It may be presumptuous to say we are "the chosen ones", but I do believe we have been drawn to these forums for a specific reason, and that is the share the truths we have learned with others out there who are ready to receive it. I recall Jermaine saying "an AVALANCHE of TRUTH is coming". Let us be the catalyst for this to take place. Love & peace to all, Emerald xo

I agree 1000% Emerald <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Very well said <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    mjj4ever777, excellent, there is nothing to add, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But please that is "Sheeple"., I not that it means <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    mjj4ever777, excellent, there is nothing to add, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But please that is "Sheeple"., I not that it means <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The term "sheeple" is a combination of the words SHEEP and PEOPLE. In general it means people who don't think for themselves and prefer to follow the herd, like sheep do. mj4ever777 gave definitions of "sheeple" in her post. You can also look it up on

<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheeple<!-- m -->

Love & peace, Emerald
  • John 16 (Amplified Bible)
    John 16
    Jesus' Warning

1 I HAVE told you all these things, so that you should not be offended (taken unawares and falter, or be caused to stumble and fall away). [I told you to keep you from being scandalized and repelled.]

2 They will put you out of (expel you from) the synagogues; but an hour is coming when whoever kills you will think and claim that he has offered service to God.

3 And they will do this because they have not known the Father or Me.

4 But I have told you these things now, so that when they occur you will remember that I told you of them. I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.

5 But now I am going to Him Who sent Me, yet none of you asks Me, Where are You going?

6 But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your hearts [taken complete possession of them].

7 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].

8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:

9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me];

10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer;

11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.

12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

15 Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

16 In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me.

17 So some of His disciples questioned among themselves, What does He mean when He tells us, In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me, and, Because I go to My Father?

18 What does He mean by a little while? We do not know or understand what He is talking about.

19 Jesus knew that they wanted to ask Him, so He said to them, Are you wondering and inquiring among yourselves what I meant when I said, In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me?

20 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that you shall weep and grieve, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.

21 A woman, when she gives birth to a child, has grief (anguish, agony) because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she no longer remembers her pain (trouble, anguish) because she is so glad that a man (a child, a human being) has been born into the world.

22 So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight).

23 And when that time comes, you will ask nothing of Me [you will need to ask Me no questions]. I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM].

24 Up to this time you have not asked a [single] thing in My Name [as presenting all that I AM]; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete.

25 I have told you these things in parables (veiled language, allegories, dark sayings); the hour is now coming when I shall no longer speak to you in figures of speech, but I shall tell you about the Father in plain words and openly (without reserve).

26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary].

27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

28 I came out from the Father and have come into the world; again, I am leaving the world and going to the Father.

29 His disciples said, Ah, now You are speaking plainly to us and not in parables (veiled language and figures of speech)!

30 Now we know that You are acquainted with everything and have no need to be asked questions. Because of this we believe that you [really] came from God.

31 Jesus answered them, Do you now believe? [Do you believe it at last?]

32 But take notice, the hour is coming, and it has arrived, when you will all be dispersed and scattered, every man to his own home, leaving Me alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

[youtube:3kaibxdu]
    It's ALL FOR
    L.O.V.E.
    thanks emeraldcity <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    John 16 (Amplified Bible)
    John 16
    Jesus' Warning

1 I HAVE told you all these things, so that you should not be offended (taken unawares and falter, or be caused to stumble and fall away). [I told you to keep you from being scandalized and repelled.]

2 They will put you out of (expel you from) the synagogues; but an hour is coming when whoever kills you will think and claim that he has offered service to God.

3 And they will do this because they have not known the Father or Me.

4 But I have told you these things now, so that when they occur you will remember that I told you of them. I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.

5 But now I am going to Him Who sent Me, yet none of you asks Me, Where are You going?

6 But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your hearts [taken complete possession of them].

7 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].

8 And when He comes, He will convict and convince the world and bring demonstration to it about sin and about righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God) and about judgment:

9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me [trust in, rely on, and adhere to Me];

10 About righteousness (uprightness of heart and right standing with God), because I go to My Father, and you will see Me no longer;

11 About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.

12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

15 Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

16 In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me.

17 So some of His disciples questioned among themselves, What does He mean when He tells us, In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me, and, Because I go to My Father?

18 What does He mean by a little while? We do not know or understand what He is talking about.

19 Jesus knew that they wanted to ask Him, so He said to them, Are you wondering and inquiring among yourselves what I meant when I said, In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me?

20 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that you shall weep and grieve, but the world will rejoice. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.

21 A woman, when she gives birth to a child, has grief (anguish, agony) because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she no longer remembers her pain (trouble, anguish) because she is so glad that a man (a child, a human being) has been born into the world.

22 So for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight).

23 And when that time comes, you will ask nothing of Me [you will need to ask Me no questions]. I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM].

24 Up to this time you have not asked a [single] thing in My Name [as presenting all that I AM]; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete.

25 I have told you these things in parables (veiled language, allegories, dark sayings); the hour is now coming when I shall no longer speak to you in figures of speech, but I shall tell you about the Father in plain words and openly (without reserve).

26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary].

27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

28 I came out from the Father and have come into the world; again, I am leaving the world and going to the Father.

29 His disciples said, Ah, now You are speaking plainly to us and not in parables (veiled language and figures of speech)!

30 Now we know that You are acquainted with everything and have no need to be asked questions. Because of this we believe that you [really] came from God.

31 Jesus answered them, Do you now believe? [Do you believe it at last?]

32 But take notice, the hour is coming, and it has arrived, when you will all be dispersed and scattered, every man to his own home, leaving Me alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.

33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

[youtube:1g45maxx]
    It's ALL FOR
    L.O.V.E.

Thank you and AMEN! I just got goosebumps reading this! The relation to Michael and what he is doing is astounding..to say the least. I have felt that I have had a "spiritual" awakening during this journey and I firmly believe that Michael was the "chosen one", the one who was to deliver this message to us. All I can say is WOW and God Bless all of us!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I would like to add a testimony of a recent event concerning my family. Originally, I had been told by my highly educated daughter that I'm in denial about MJ hoaxing his death and I need to let go. It hurt a little, but didn't stop me from beLIEving. Then the Sun article broke in the UK where she lives and she and her fiance watched the Dave Dave clips, and began to research into the hoax. They were starting to open up to it. They have just been on a holiday home in Aus and questioned me the whole time concerning aspects of the hoax and why? We watched TII together and disected and talked about it. In short, because of the media coverage that The Sun gave the hoax, my own children came and asked me about something they had so readily dismissed previously as just Mum being a weirdo. I would like to see this hoax hit the main stream media as I have one family member looking into it and aware, but many more to go.........cheers Robyn
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    To TS:

I'm sorry TS you're creating chaos here, whoever you are you took this too far, just focus on Michael, most of us don't support Elvis's theory.
    Could YOU tell us why do you want the media to take notice about elvisandmj.com? How will that HELP MICHAEL? If you want the people (who are against this) to believe in you again then I think you should come up with some arguments supporting THIS and explain WHY.

I have to agree with you and with RestlessSoul. We don't know if this is what Michael wants from us to do yet! And we shouldn't do it before we become sure of it. If TS was approved by the Jacksons I would be in this media awareness thing but as far as I see nothing is coming up from them.