No trashcans???

Lady JLady J Posts: 455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Bush calls us idiots, he said this via facebook:

Michael Lee Bush : you idots those cans had water on ice,, remember it was hott!!! and of course ones to recycle the empties,,,,,,

27014_115857828432457_100000247211538_199499_5548780_n.jpg

Comments

• DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    "Water on ice" - in TRASHCANS? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Did we see anyone drinking bottled water at the "funeral"?
    I didn't notice that but maybe I missed it...
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Did we see anyone drinking bottled water at the "funeral"?
    I didn't notice that but maybe I missed it...
    You are right, I can't remember seeing anyone drinking something.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Actually, he called us idots. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Michael Bush calls us idiots, he said this via facebook:

Michael Lee Bush : you idots those cans had water on ice,, remember it was hott!!! and of course ones to recycle the empties,,,,,,

27014_115857828432457_100000247211538_199499_5548780_n.jpg

does he know we are not talking about larry the calbe guy here? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • [youtube:113rf4hd]

I noticed one Lady with a bottle of water. I don't see anyone handing it out or anything. I don't see anyone else with bottled water besides the one woman who holds a bottle and then we also see her drink it later.

Plus what about TMZ zooming in on the garbage at court along with the funny money with Gilda's face on it. The garbage cans outside the hospital and outside 100 North Carolwood Dr when it wasn't garbage day...

That is a lot of Garbage cans filled with ice for bottled bottle. Or maybe everyday was just a different kind of garbage day.
  • Actually, he called us idots. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael Bush needs his eyes checked and his mouth washed out with soap!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    water on ice? in a trashcan?

yeah , thats really gross. why not just get a cooler, or something more sanitary than a trashcan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And those in Carolwood also contain water and ice......
  • And those in Carolwood also contain water and ice......

Ice you mean diamonds lol.. Just a joke.. Not in carolwood it was really trash.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Seems like we need to send Michael Bush a response....I think that it is totally disrespectful to call us all IDIOTS??? Give me a break...no need for the name calling BESIDES why in the shit would there be Ice on water in GARBAGE CANS anyway ALSO..................Why were there all those garbage cans lined up on Carolwood that day...

Ummmmmm if and I do mean IF there was water on ice in THOSE garbage cans.?? Ummmmm Who were the water for? Ben and his crew u know for the Crew that were there that day and the other day and ummm....YEAH SURE. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • money represents=actors payment
    garbage cans represent=nothing but rubbish!
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Yeah sure they are going to put a bunch of water on ice in GARBAGE CANS Come one!!!! They make coolers in ALL SIZES . <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So who is the REAL Idiot MICHAEL BUSH i would say! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    all4loveandbelieve, It is for what he said Michael Bush <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • FactFinderMJFactFinderMJ Posts: 127
    Yeah sure they are going to put a bunch of water on ice in GARBAGE CANS Come one!!!! They make coolers in ALL SIZES . <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> So who is the REAL Idiot MICHAEL BUSH i would say! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

not to mention those cans look used and somewhat sun bleached. they wouldnt do that .. i mean its the frickin jacksons.does he really expect us to believe that?
  • He called us Idiots? Oh really I think he is the scum of the earth, to put ice in the trash cans for bottled water. Even a person who works for minimum wage can afford coolers. Digusting, if I were there I would have rather died of thirst than to go in a trash can to get a bottled water. This is my opinion. Love everyone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    so lets just say you did use them for this purpose. i think i would try to avoid showing them to the world, wouldn't you ?
  • so lets just say you did use them for this purpose. i think i would try to avoid showing them to the world, wouldn't you ?

YES... I would that is for sure.
  • Seems like we need to send Michael Bush a response....I think that it is totally disrespectful to call us all IDIOTS??? Give me a break...no need for the name calling BESIDES why in the shit would there be Ice on water in GARBAGE CANS anyway ALSO..................Why were there all those garbage cans lined up on Carolwood that day...

Ummmmmm if and I do mean IF there was water on ice in THOSE garbage cans.?? Ummmmm Who were the water for? Ben and his crew u know for the Crew that were there that day and the other day and ummm....YEAH SURE. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree with you but please don't start a war of words with this Michael Bush. Remember...L.O.V.E. It might be best just to let it go. If he does know the truth, what do we expect him to say? He has to be quiet, right?

Garbage cans (clean, new, unused) are sometimes used to hold ice and drinks but think about it - they paid millions of dollars for that funeral. Celebrities are there in their $1000 outfits. They are riding in expensive cars...and they purchase $30 garbage cans to hold drinks for everyone? And they put the beverage containers so far out of everyone's reach? They didn't even get matching garbage cans. Gee...doesn't sound like the attention to detail that we saw from the memorial and funeral. Every little detail was taken care of. They would not have used the garbage cans for a beverage holder.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    "Water on ice" - in TRASHCANS? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

That is my sentiment exactly! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    water on ice? in a trashcan?

yeah , thats really gross. why not just get a cooler, or something more sanitary than a trashcan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Exactly, who would use a trash can as a water cooler? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That is totally unsanitary!
    it's kind of funny why would they be mad at us? is we are dilusional shouldn't they be having pity instead?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    iDots By CoolDudeSoftwareView More By This Developer
    Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
    Description
    The point of the game is to surround your opponent by the way of connecting your dots around theirs within at least one cell from each dot. The "prison cell" can be in any shape or form as long as the dots are within one cell distance from each other to connect them. If you are playing against a computer the default difficulty level is set to 1 and can be increased to 2 and also the default setting for winning the game is 5 minute countdown which can also be changed in options to a 50 point game or an unlimited game (great for playing against other person). Have fun!
    <!-- m -->http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idots/id372612211?mt=8#<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    At 2.25AM on September 1st Kenny Ortega tweeted:

“Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom
    Captain Hook: He’s back”
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    well if he is talking about the ones that are on michael jackson's house is ridiculous
    and on the funeral with all the celebrities yeah sure ice for them in trascans lol
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    This is the Michael Bush that was on that special with Karen Faye; am I right? If so, those two have been the only ones with really harsh statements towards this group. Everybody else seems to not address it or do it in a more neutral way. Just an observation...not sure it means anything.