No trashcans???

Comments

• sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Well in America, its normal to use new/unused trashcans for events such as sports events or concerts etc so even if we consider that the trash cans were used for ice for an outdoorsy funeral, what would be the need of them outside a hospital? Hospitals usually have cafeterias or vending machines. I have never in my life seen anyone going out of a building to get ice from a trash can. And what about his house?? Really?? Mj stored his ice outside his estate in a trash can on the street? That would explain all the media peeps outside his house all the time- who wouldn't want to get a glimpse of the king of pop filling his beverage with ice from a trash can!!
    I am amazed at what these people think we'll buy or fall for. What are we, idiots? :p
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Michael Bush calls us idiots, he said this via facebook:

Michael Lee Bush : you idots those cans had water on ice,, remember it was hott!!! and of course ones to recycle the empties,,,,,,

27014_115857828432457_100000247211538_199499_5548780_n.jpg

who was he responding to and what did they say origingally? he may have only been talking about the funeral episode of <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> to die would be a great adventure
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    This is interesting because my Aunt passed away a couple of months ago and water was distributed from several styrofoam ice chests by the cemetary's staff......and it was at a Forest Lawn memorial park!!!! Ha!!!! In fact, they were cute lil' mini bottles of water with a customized "Forest Lawn" label. Considering what the Jacksons paid for his service, it's shocking that his mourners and family would be served bottles of water from a damn trash can. I wouldn't drink water from a trash can at a beach or an outdoor bar-b-que. Actually, he's the idiot for suggesting that. It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    There was staff at the Funeral handing out drinks at the door of Holly Terrace. I remember seeing a long table that had drinks etc on it, as people came out of the Mausoleum.............it is on the live footage of the funeral. Also there was a car marked "Party" which generally means the food and beverage people....xoxo
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This is crazy.....
    any chance of seeing a link to this facebook? I totally believe it was said.....I am just smelling clue LOL! I like the reminder about Kenny's tweet....Smee Captain......
    was idiots spelled correctly? That correlation about the game was wild.....sounds interesting!
    So, if I understand, he is implying that all those trash cans outside Carolwood were full of ice and water? That would make sense.......IF A FILM CREW WERE THERE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why would there be ice and water in those? It's not like this was a planned event, right?
    The gematria for idiots is pretty great, however, if it really was misspelled..... hold on to your knickers, get your champagne and fireworks ready ......... here are the links to each spelling:

<!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/?word=idiots<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.gematrix.org/?word=idots<!-- m -->
    (remember the number 67....idots)

I also did a thread called, "Garbage Cans and the Perfect Date"
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10709<!-- l -->

I have to sit and think right now, I'm a little <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

to be continued........ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Many Blessings!

PS.....one more before I go....the numbers for idiot= 76
    the number for idots = 67 reverse, mirror image etc....interesting
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Is this a table were staff served drinks???
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    First of all the cans were WAYYYYYYYYYYY the heck out of the way and if it was soooo hot I'm sure all of these celebrities really want to get up and walk back and forth getting water *and out of garbage cans no less*. I dont even think, say a person put in charge of giving out water, would want to keep walking that far out of the way to run bottles back and forth. Yeesh this is crazy and stupid. With all of that money being thrown around they could have had coolers placed next to each asile of chairs full of water etc...and if they can have bouncy little dancers parading around in PT Barnum outfits looking like they are handing out cocktail peanuts then.....I'm so sure there was water in those cans <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    does he really think that we would believe that BS, yeah, sure, ice in trash cans and who's the idiot now?!
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Hello guys,is everyone fine?I NEVER EVER HEARD CRAP LIKE THAT!Water in trash cans,I would not drink it.There are special machines for cool water but I never saw them outside.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Is this a table were staff served drinks???

How rude of them to make the guests walk so far for ice on such a hot day.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Is everyone still at a loss for shedding any light on what the heck that floaty looking oblong alien spaceship is???? I mean there has to be somebody that knows. This just bugs the daylights out of me.
  • water on ice? in a trashcan?

yeah , thats really gross. why not just get a cooler, or something more sanitary than a trashcan <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Exactly.. I mean, as if the Jackson family couldn´t afford or come up with anything more classy (especially for a funeral) for the beverages than trash bins!!
    Can someone post the link to Bush's facebook? I want to read it/see it.....maybe there is more to how it was written.....use of capitals, misspelling, etc.........

Thanks a bunch!

L.O.V.E.
    &
    Blessings
  • Is everyone still at a loss for shedding any light on what the heck that floaty looking oblong alien spaceship is???? I mean there has to be somebody that knows. This just bugs the daylights out of me.

It is a light, a similar one was used in TII for the Green Screened and the footage from inside the studio/sound satge.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I can't imagine handing a celebrity a bottle of water from a trash can or a recycling bin..  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />There wasn't even enough people there to fill all of that garbage up and if they were actually being used you'd think the cans would have been out of view of the families ridiculous 'HD quality' coverage of the funeral.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Garbage at the entrance of a hospital?, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I can't imagine handing a celebrity a bottle of water from a trash can or a recycling bin.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There wasn't even enough people there to fill all of that garbage up and if they were actually being used you'd think the cans woudl have been out of view of the families ridiculous 'HD quality' coverage of the funeral.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> I agree with you !
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    I dont know how you American friends do the water thing but however its done, IMAO Michael Jackson is not going to have a street full off ice filled dustbins with water bottles in it, why would he?! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and on THAT day too... im curious though as to how the ice is kept frozen in thoses kind of temperatures <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That's a posh idea

In this day of state of the art contraptions
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The point is, this guy told how he dressed Michael for his funeral and how he had to carry his body into the coffin and some believers asked him about the trash cans in some of the areas? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry guys but what were you thinking? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I seriously do not understand why some people insist on asking questions about the hoax to some people who are very opposed to the idea of the hoax like Karen Faye, Michael Bush etc. Isn't their answer so predictable? Why need to ask them? Anyways, according to Bush's reply, we're as stupid as the ones who used trash bins as a cooler in the King of Pop's funeral.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Neither is more humble memorial service water Garbage, This man everything what he says is a lie, and the worse thing is that there are people who believes these things <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    This board drives me bananas. You have a list of people posting comments and some people have logical explanations for things.. like someone posted how UNUSED, CLEAN, NEW trashcans ARE used for ice and drinks aka water, and then someone comes along four posts later and starts saying something much like the trashcans were unsanitary. Why oh why does people not read other people's posts and if they do, do they just ignore them?
    This board drives me bananas. You have a list of people posting comments and some people have logical explanations for things.. like someone posted how UNUSED, CLEAN, NEW trashcans ARE used for ice and drinks aka water, and then someone comes along four posts later and starts saying something much like the trashcans were unsanitary. Why oh why does people not read other people's posts and if they do, do they just ignore them?

I think the point folks are trying to make is that no matter how new, clean, sanitary they were, they are still trash cans....not Jackson style at all. I have never seen or heard of trash cans being used in this way...clean or otherwise. A few posts ago, I commented it made no sense to have them out in front of Carolwood.......it wasn't a planned event.....supposedly. I also have been asking for a link to this facebook page, so we can read it.....can anyone post it? I don't do facebook...I knowww, cave-person I am <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks!
    Blessings!
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    New trash cans have been used to hold ice/water bottles/soda cans/beer kegs, but only at a party, picnic, BBQ or some other totally informal gathering (I live in the U.S.). I highly doubt Forest Lawn would use them for this purpose. Besides, 2MuchMJLov already posted that at a recent funeral he/she attended at FL, they had their own water bottles in styrofoam ice chests. I think this thread has sufficiently answered both issues: Michael Bush is lying - BADLY, and most people have never seen ice in a trash can unless they live in the U.S. Moving on...
    I have also filled garbage cans with beer and ice <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .. but remember is that it did not seem a funeral, looked like a wedding or a baptism <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->