A very confronting video....the murder of Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> And why would anyone (family, media ,...) questions whether the FBI is investigating the case of death, together with the local police? My God, everything is very strange ... I am very distressed ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank you all for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! I've really been having a tough time trying to deal with the loss of my girlfriend. I never got to say goodbye, as we thought she had much more time left, then she actually did. I'm finding it really hard to get back into the "hoax investigation", but I know in time I will be able to concentrate more. So I just can't believe that Michael's family would have been so "calm" so soon after Michael was supposedly "killed" by Dr. Murray, just because of the fact that I am having such a hard time just doing this. Anyway, Thanks again friends...Michael is definitely ALIVE! God Bless!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    When my child was killed, I could not even get up enough strength to eat, or drink, or bathe, or think. I was lost in despair. Go shopping? Make a recording company announcement? Smile? No way. This behavior on the part of close family members is very suspect.

I am sorry for your loss! I agree with what you say here and that is why I believe that Michael is very much alive! I just lost my best friend, a little over a week ago and I am still having trouble trying to get back into the "swing" of things. If Michael had really died or worse, been "murdered", there is no way the family wouldn't be doing every thing in their power to get "JUSTICE". They would be yelling from the roof tops! Instead Katherine goes shopping? I don't think so. This has been a very carefully planned out "hoax" and I am sure Michael is ALIVE and "watching".

The loss of a best friend is no less painful than the loss of a beloved family member. Sometimes even more so. I am too very sorry for you loss. Love has no boundaries.

I am so sorry for your loss I cant imagine how you must feel as a mother myself you would do anything give anything to help your child to keep them safe and to lose them is an unimaginable nightmare of the worst kind.
    I will not be going anywhere till we find out the truth I feel it is my duty
    bless you and I hope this forum does help you in some small way
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hesouttamylife, sorry so terrible loss .. for all the reasons you wrote is that I still believe that Michael is alive.