Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary directed by Michael !

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if it has been already discussed but here the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572197/

And the status has been updated on the 30th of June 2010 ...

Something is cooking or someone is playing with us ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• Quite strange...
    Thanks for posting!
  • OMG! I had not checked on that in a couple of months!

Let the Greatest Show on Earth continue!

We love you, Michael! And YES, we will be there! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

We love you, Michael! And YES, we will be there! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    What "Greatest Show on Earth"...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Is is a spoof site? I saw the word comic.
  • Is is a spoof site? I saw the word comic.

No, it's not a spoof site. It's the official imdb site. Every title can be found there ever produced. This update is magnificent. For months, the director was left blank...although we knew it was being directed by Michael and that is why the film crew has been following Conrad. It was only a matter of time until the director's name was filled in. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum. Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous? Just above PT Barnum's picture? The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial? The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?" I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do. Happy Reading and Studying! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Could someone tell me what the initials 'imdb' stand for?
  • It's on MJ's page as well...in post production <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/#director<!-- m -->
  • Hey check this out also....never heard of this before!
    Scroll down to the cast! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1619884/<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Curls, it stands for "The Internet Movie Database"

This is what the database said a while ago....so it has been updated xoxox
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything.

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/bio<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes, I remember reading that too.....

Piece by piece....and MJ will be revealed........Remember the Geraldo interview??

FILM...taking it to a higher plane.

Are we all part of a human experiment ? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm xoxo
  • THis is Wild! I hope someone's not just playing with us.

The hoax - the greatest show on earth - PT Barnum - Mike wanted his career to be the greatest show on earth and was an avid follower of PT Barnum. Do you not know about the date of the memorial being on the CD cover of Dangerous? Just above PT Barnum's picture? The elephants walking in front of the Staples center just before Mike's memorial? The Memorial being "reality TV" in the IMDB instead of "news?" I see you are a fairly new member...it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do. Happy Reading and Studying! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I know about the hoax since December, and although I tried to catch up, I didn't hear too much about the PT Barnum theory. Just snippets.
    Do I understand it well - you mean that this hoax was planned by Michael as the greatest show on earth...?
  • <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/<!-- m -->

I just find the information on this page really odd lists like he is still here!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Curls, it stands for "The Internet Movie Database"

This is what the database said a while ago....so it has been updated xoxox

Thanks 2good2btrue! This all looks too good to be true!!! Oh, I hope it is - it's what I've felt all along.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's on MJ's page as well...in post production <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/#director<!-- m -->

Ah, director is left blank on the page for "Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary"
    but it's right there on Michael Jackson's IMDB page saying he's the director. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Hey check this out also....never heard of this before!
    Scroll down to the cast!

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1619884/<!-- m -->

This is the bio:

The Jackson 5... Million is a feature documentary directed by Caroline Ledgin, a director who has been dubbed the "MJ fan expert" by multiple media outlets. Have you ever wondered what makes Michael Jackson's fans so devoted? Ever think about how much their passion fuels their actions, and wonder why they support the most famous pop star on the planet? And for that matter, have you ever wondered how MJ himself became such a global phenomenon? All those questions will be answered in this film which gets deeply involved with fans on the most intimate levels. This film was shot mostly at the trial in Santa Maria in 2005 (with additional footage shot in other areas of the U.S. and Europe). Though the trial itself isn't a direct part of the film, the fans' support during the accusations against MJ was the true inspiration behind the film. When Michael Jackson passed away in 2009 literally 2 weeks after the rough cut was finished, additional scenes needed to be shot to accommodate the tragic, untimely death - and, of course, the film's dynamic immediately changed. The film again wrapped production in 2009 and explores the MJ-fan world that so many don't understand. The film exposes the most die-hard, most loyal and devoted fans, and gets into their hearts and minds so the rest of the world can gain a deep understanding of those who have supported Jackson throughout his life. Written by Caroline Ledgin

Ah, director is left blank on the page for "Untitled Dr. Conrad Murray Documentary"
    but it's right there on Michael Jackson's IMDB page saying he's the director. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

You're right, MJ wasn't listed as director on the December 09 page that 2good2btrue posted. But he is on the updated one, June 30th, that mac5k started this thread with!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

You're right, MJ wasn't listed as director on the December 09 page that 2good2btrue posted. But he is on the updated one, June 30th, that mac5k started this thread with!

oh, i thought the picture by 2good2btrue put on here was the updated one! i see it now though, thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> the greatest show on earth continues <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • when you click under Michael Jackson's name it says his date of birth and the date of death. So is this really true? Is this site 100% truthful?
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    I wonder why UK was listed as country.
    It's rearly intersting and i am so exited whats going on ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Wow... Thank you for posting this, mac5k!
  • This is brilliant, piece by piece we are getting the BAM...
    Big Brother was originally done as a social experiment and I honestly thing this is taking BB to the next level!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wow!!!This is a big one find!
    Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Never ever forget to make screenshots of things like this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

imdb_murray.jpg