Date for this photo ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
What is your opinion on this photo ? Healthy or not ?

5311d89ea86702f835d1e5cf0785-grande.jpg

Comments

• missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    When was it taken? Do we know where he is? It looks like he's wearing 3D glasses haha.
    It would help if we could see his eyes...you can kinda see em..but in my opinion he does not look unhealthy.

Edit - I now see it's called "Date for this photo?" So my guess is nobody probably knows when it was taken...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> To me that doesnt even look like MJ.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> To me that doesnt even look like MJ.

Yeah it does look kinda different at first glance doesn't it? I don't know why. After you look at it for a while it looks more like him...maybe because it's not often that we see MJ making a closed-mouth smile...
  • Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> To me that doesnt even look like MJ.

I agree with you.
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Hello guys.Well I also think that this is not Michael.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I think this is an impersonator ....I just didn't want to come out and say it. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Clearly that's Rockwell he had massive amounts of surgery to look like Mj and become MJ's personal double.<br /><br />:p<br />
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't think it's MJ, notably eyebrows.
  • When was it taken? Do we know where he is? It looks like he's wearing 3D glasses haha.
    It would help if we could see his eyes...you can kinda see em..but in my opinion he does not look unhealthy.

Edit - I now see it's called "Date for this photo?" So my guess is nobody probably knows when it was taken...

It is not MJ.. Look at him carefully.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    When was it taken? Do we know where he is? It looks like he's wearing 3D glasses haha.

Well now you can kind of see his eyes <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Isn't that our O2 dude? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    That's Michael..I'v seen more pics from that day and that's him
    I'm 100% sure of it. Just my 2 cents
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Look at the long slender fingers it looks like michael to me
    Look at the long slender fingers it looks like michael to me

Seriously? The hand is overlighted and partial. And the nose is way off (not to mention the rest of the face):

mike051.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hmmm see to me it kinda looks like him then it doesn't so idk. I think it might be him but we won't know til we actually find out when it was taken but i can look around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • When was it taken? Do we know where he is? It looks like he's wearing 3D glasses haha.

Well now you can kind of see his eyes <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The nose is different. Look at it carefully.
  • Looks like Michael to me. Eyes are a match, the "difference" in the nose can be explained with the angle it was taken from. If anybody can figure out when it was taken, then it would be easier to prove it's actually him.

92255135.png
    Enhanced eyes.
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    I AGREE WITH SOUZA <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I think it's Michael, he allways looks a little odd, in this angle.

• tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    No way! This is NOT him! Just look at the nose ..it's different ... and the nails... the cleft is so deep...
    No way! This is NOT him! Just look at the nose ..it's different ... and the nails... the cleft is so deep...

On what pic ? I don't think they are from the same year, if you mean the ones I posted. It was just to show, that he looks odd sometimes. The ones I posted IS Michael.

On what pic ? I don't think they are from the same year, if you mean the ones I posted. It was just to show, that he looks odd sometimes. The ones I posted IS Michael.

How can you be so sure?

How can you be so sure?

Cause I think it looks 100 % like him.Unless he has a double who had surgery and all to look exactly like him. But I doubt that.

How can you be so sure?

Cause I think it looks 100 % like him.Unless he has a double who had surgery and all to look exactly like him. But I doubt that.

Ok, if you think so, that's fine. Maybe I have the wrong MJ in mind. The one i have in mind really looks different and has a different nose as well. One of the pics below is from March 2009, so it's not like he had surgery or something like that.

mike051.jpg
    2.jpg
    psi6.jpg
    1989_2005_2009_2.jpg