Date for this photo ?

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Why would he wear prostetic make-up when he's out as himself?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LOL - Maybe so people would find the pics years later and debate whether it's him or not?!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I wouldn't even be surprised ...

Nor would I! I quite simply would put nothing past him!
  • I have been told that the picture posted is him arriving in Berlin in 2002. I'd check up on this, as I think it's definitely Michael.

O0vpY.jpg
    Another picture from the same occasion.

oKjfG.png
    Enhanced eyes.
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    I have been told that the picture posted is him arriving in Berlin in 2002. I'd check up on this, as I think it's definitely Michael.

O0vpY.jpg

oKjfG.png
    Enhanced eyes.

a little bit scary <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i think his wig person needs a kick up the arse.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This photo shocked me....
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    I have been told that the picture posted is him arriving in Berlin in 2002. I'd check up on this, as I think it's definitely Michael.

O0vpY.jpg

oKjfG.png
    Enhanced eyes.

My first idea was Berlin 2002 too.
    In MB documentary in the episode when Michael kisses a girl he has the same wig and the same facial expression.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    i think his wig person needs a kick up the arse.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Ha ha - I'd be the first to kick him/her. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • i think it is more a double who had surgery to look just like him
  • CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
    Looks like that:
    47741-otaku-zaratustra-albums-imagenes-para-fa-chan-3651-imagen-awesome-smile-duda-clasico-d-63140.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm sure this photo is Mike in 2002, and if I remember correctly he was visiting a mall in Las Vegas! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry, I meant in Germany in 2002..
    Here's the same hair and facial expression..
    [youtube:1rxw6x7r]
  • who did his hair that day? Not that nice. sorry...
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I think it's even 2002, ... he certainly had the most beautiful appearances (in "This is it," for example).
  • That is MJ with his big ass hands <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had reconstructive surgery on his nose....I guess some of you didn't know that
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    It's 1000% Michael, can't you see it?, just look at his gorgeous eyes, at his nose, his mouth, how can it be a double!and he looks as cute and lovely as usual.

I have never seen this piccy of MJ before. But, he simply looks gorgeous. I agree with you 1000% MashMike. No man is the entire world is as gorgeous as our MJ! God bless all.xxx
    Daddy, I love you!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Seriously, I cant believe people saying this is not him......

Oh c'mon! See his pics from the 2000-2002 era and you'll see THAT face...That face is from the time when he ahd that strange procedure done over his lips, due to which his upper teeth were barely visible when he smiled...towards early 2003 he seemed to have rectified the damage done.....Watch the video of the Invincible record signing if you dont believe me...you'll see somethng was wrong with his lips..

The stubble-look was also tehre during 2002.

As far as the wig is concerned, you'll also see, that during 2002, he wore straighter wigs......They were tehre in those pictures of him from the Avram trials and also during the baby dangling incident....

And no thats not the O2 dude.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

WTF???

I wanted to upload pics from MJJPictures and the site says taht they're on a hiatus??
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    :o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

WTF???

I wanted to upload pics from MJJPictures and the site says taht they're on a hiatus??

it has been like this for a while

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJPictures<!-- m -->

MJJPictures will be on hiatus for a few weeks. We need time to work things out and come back with a new look. We'll keep u update ...
  • I'm positive, it's Michael.
    His cheeks, nose, lips and eye brows look the same in many pictures.
    More over here he seems to wear the same glasses

How does his stubble grow in so perfectly? Gosh, most men have to shave the edges to make the pattern look this clean/perfect!
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    That was MJ in Berlin entering the Adlon Hotel in 2002.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I'm positive, it's Michael.
    His cheeks, nose, lips and eye brows look the same in many pictures.
    More over here he seems to wear the same glasses

How does his stubble grow in so perfectly? Gosh, most men have to shave the edges to make the pattern look this clean/perfect!

Maybe MJ does too.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I think this is not Michael and of course it's not O2-dude. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Michael all the way ! Take care ! L.O.V.E.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    If only the MJJ pictures wasn't on hiatus, then we could find the rest of the pictures taken that day! But the pictures ThunderPower posted really helped! I guess I understand people not thinking this is Michael, like I said at first glance it looked kind of different, but I've come to the conclusion that it is indeed Michael. Maybe the angle and the lighting is weird or something, but MJ had a lot of different looks in the Invincible era around the early 2000s and we're not used to seeing them because they're not the most popular pictures.
    His nose and mouth are constantly changing, we don't know every time he does something to it. And like I said I think the angle and lighting might have made it look a little different, but the eyes look the same to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    And I'd just like to add that I know a lot of people are not a fan of the straight-hair wigs, but I don't mind them! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->