edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
All Yellow flowers?
Looking happy...

Comments

• Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    More
    Last one
  • Good pictures. Thanks for posting them. They all look happy, but is it because their having their picture taken? What do the yellow flowers symbolize? Why are the guys wearing them? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Last one

WTH! They look like their at some party not getting read to say goodbye to Michael Jackson aka Timors boss! They all look like their having the time of their lives! Am I the only one that feels this way when looking at the pictures? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • They look too happy to be at a memorial. They look as if they are at a wedding, they are either heartless and fickle or know something we know but cannot prove.
    BTW, would love to see backstage pictures of the children and siblings of MJ-they would probably speak volumes!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Last one

WTH! They look like their at some party not getting read to say goodbye to Michael Jackson aka Timors boss! They all look like their having the time of their lives! Am I the only one that feels this way when looking at the pictures? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No your not the only one... I have attended many funerals and yes sometimes we have taken pics but always afterwards when we were rat arsed... Never before and yeah to me its weird..
    And again the yellow theme....
    Always yellow and red!!!
    Anyone else notice how MURRAY has only ever worn Yellow or RED ties??? The RED tie was for the church video thingy where he cried..
  • uh, I needed to see those photos!
    thx
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    all Timor <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Some of the pix look photochopped to me
    Kind of reminds me of Timors pics from Forest Lawn where they are by his Liberian girl pic with huge grins on their face!!
    All smiles to put MJ 6ft under!! How respectful!! And then to put them on your website.. Its weird for me...
  • Those pics are from Timor's website?!?!
  • WOW. Not one bit of sympathy in the entire bunch. I agree... it looks more like a social event.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <--this is the appropriate facial expression for memorial and funeral services?
    not convinced <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WTH!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Mind you this was only 2 WEEKS after Michael's "passing"!! Do you know how emotionally distraught and messed up I was. I was in no shape to watch that funeral live. So I went home after work and watched it in the privacy of my own home. I was crying every few seconds (yes, even at work). Even after finding MJHD I still about bouts of crying spells for months. This is too insane to me really. Last time I checked you aren't suppose to be ke-ke'ing it up a funeral or a memorial. HOAX anyone?
  • Last one

you're definetly not the only one... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    these pictures / these people this is absolutely surreal .... who looks then there mourning.
  • Memorial pics humm <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ....I can't recall having such a great time at a memorial...but that's just me...I guess I'm too sensitive <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ...By the way,what's all these signs with their fingers?So cool <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't know if this is a clue, but last pic, the guy on right, has got a red pic on his tie, i zoomed in and it's Hendrix (Who also died in suspicious circumstances!!??)
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    Looking way too happy there guys. What does yellow symbolize?
  • Hello Lee.H,

Been doing some research about the meanings of the colour yellow, Here are some facts:

Meanings Of Yellow...

"In Egypt and Burma, yellow signifies mourning.

In Spain, executioners once wore yellow.

In India, yellow is the symbol for a merchant or farmer.

In tenth-century France, the doors of traitors and criminals were painted yellow.

** Hindus in India wear yellow to celebrate the festival of SPRING. ** <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If someone is said to have a "yellow streak," that person is considered a coward.

In Japan during the War of Dynasty in 1357, each warrior wore a yellow chrysanthemum as a pledge of courage.

A yellow ribbon is a sign of support for soldiers at the front.

Yellow is a symbol of jealousy and deceit.

** In the Middle Ages, ACTORS portraying the DEAD in a PLAY wore yellow. ** <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (What colour was michael wearing on the funeral photo's- Liberian girl?) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

To holistic healers, yellow is the color of peace.

Yellow has good visibility and is often used as a color of warning. It is also a symbol for quarantine, an area marked off because of danger.

"Yellow journalism" refers to irresponsible and alarmist reporting." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Mostly it represents happiness.

Sun, happiness,

**SPRING, NEW BEGINING.** <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Cheerfulness.
    ** A dull yellow represents sickness and decay a bit.**
    Maybe simply represent food like corn and some flowers.

Yellow
    Cheerful sunny yellow is an attention getter. While it is considered an optimistic color, people lose their tempers more often in yellow rooms, and babies will cry more. It is the most difficult color for the eye to take in, so it can be overpowering if overused. Yellow enhances concentration, hence its use for legal pads. It also speeds metabolism

What does wearing yellow at a funeral mean?
    Yellow represents cheefulness, happiness. You are supposed to show sorrow or grief during a funeral which is best symbolized by wearing black.

Well yellow is the color of hope and happiness. I wouldn't recommend wearing yellow to a funeral. You are supposed to be celebrating their life after death to be wearing yellow on this type of occassion is not common.

There’s a good reason why it can feel all but impossible to refrain from smiling when you spot a bouquet of bright daffodils or a pot filled with sun-drenched chrysanthemums–the color yellow evokes feelings of joy and lightheartedness.
    Also a symbol of friendship, a bouquet bursting with yellow blooms sends a message of NEW BEGGININGS and happiness. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Friendship is the main meaning of the yellow rose but it also signifies familiar love and domestic happiness. Yellow roses also symbolize fun and FREEDOM. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Today, the yellow rose is used to embrace a NEW BEGINING, apologize or express sympathy, and to say, "remember me" , "I am sorry', or "I care." Yellow roses are appropriate for marking the BEGINING OF A NEW LIFE of a new life together or for STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Nevertheless, these people never have no grief .......What for creatures you must his to act so coldly Unemotional <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Nevertheless, his this person cannot play really people this probably her own roles, otherwise, nothing at all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sorry, but I cried buckets and I never had the opportunity to meet MJ ? This is one of the factors that causes me to doubt that he has died. For all those who said they loved him that he was so great, where were the human signs of loss, who was too choked to talk? How can so many bury thier emotional loss so deep, it is not that I want to see pain, but I felt in myself it was unavoidable, the grief was there.

Or is this how celebrity deals with loss?
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    I just saw a vid of Stevie Wonder singing "The Way You Make Me Feel" and he did cry. He seems to be real and his emotion appears to be normal. He is really sad!

I talk about Stevie here because it is worth to mention that one person behaves like he is mourning.

Throughout the months after Michael's "death" I felt offended because no one seemed to really be sad - not as sad as I was and still am every now and then (when doubts enter my mind).

How can it be that his closest friends and relatives cope with his death so well and I was sick for weeks and months. It really is offending for me ... you feel me?
  • i have never been to a furneral that could pass as a party so many smiles i was blinded ,and doesnt timor love the spotlight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    No, nevertheless, such a thing there is not normally....Wander these people <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> - or crazily happily <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->