BACKSTAGE pics of The Memorial

Comments

• mmmm I didn't know that's the kind of face that you should put when you go to a memorial. I will remember it for next time <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> People are way too happy and the gestures with the hands it's like they're going to a bar to have some fun. Not even the women, that you could imagine would let out their emotions a little more, look not even a little sad, not blown eyes from crying. Anything!
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Again all smiles something is seriously wrong here.....
    More
  • It seems its all a laugh and a joke to some people
    I watched it on tv and was a complete wreck before-during and after would not have been all smiles for photos!!!!!!!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    IF he is indeed gone, these have to be the most disrespectful people I have ever seen. Plus, I cant believe any of the people in these photos are in on the hoax except Sharpton, Miko and Kenny. So I guess we are wittnessing some disrespectful (friends) here. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • It seems its all a laugh and a joke to some people

so it seems <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • They laugh and smile for just 2 reason IMO!

1. They do not even care if he's dead or alive, they're just there for money. (Maybe) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2. Because he's very much alive! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IF he is indeed gone, these have to be the most disrespectful people I have ever seen. Plus, I cant believe any of the people in these photos are in on the hoax except Sharpton, Miko and Kenny. So I guess we are wittnessing some disrespectful (friends) here. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Well, Ms Shields speech was very "tearfull". Wasn´t it?? Let us not forget that she is an actress <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    These people tend to celebrate life.
    A bereavement is impossible with such emotion.
  • Thanks for these I hadn't seen them, looks more like an award show... I'd get over Jennifer Hudson smiling but all MJ's close friends all smiles and happy happy!!! Berry Gordy and Al Sharpton look like they are having a ball...
  • I remember crying just at the thought of the memorial. I cried the night before, I cried the hours before it started. And when they showed that golden casket going into the hearse, Oh my God, I had a break down. I was a complete mess through out the whole ceremony and for the rest of the day. I don't know how these people were able to smile, laugh and be so cheerful. I doubt that they are in on the hoax. Even though I was already a hoax believer, I was still crying. Michael knew many people, but had very few good friends. I doubt he was still close to any of those that were there at the memorial. Not that that excuses their coldness..
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    poor michael if he is really gone ,but is must be a hoax, why else these people are smiling like they are at a marriage ?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    crazy pictures i have never been to a funeral where people are smiling that happily just crazy
    I can not accept that this in a real bereavement could express themselves in this kind
  • We should keep in mind that not everybody is in the Hoax. So people might be happy for other reasons as well in there. Being a part of such an event, being invited, hanging around with famous people etc. Look at Timor, he looks like he's having the fun of his life. But is it possible for him to be on the hoax? I wouldn't bet on it.

I'd cut them some slack, considering it's the Memorial and not the Funeral....But still...Hmm <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    While the fans couldn't stop crying these people are laughing .... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I just don't get it, because I don't think they are all in the hoax .... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    Nor do I think it may involve as many people but obviously have some?
    There would not like people but creatures to act as - How are we to explain such a behavior otherwise?
  • Yellow Flowers stand for RESPECT. It means they respect the family of the deceased one, but I want to refuse to believe that. I want to believe MJ is alive, but it is so hard for me to understand...
  • While the fans couldn't stop crying these people are laughing .... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I just don't get it, because I don't think they are all in the hoax .... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

2ebaamu.jpg

They might not be all in the hoax but like us they smell a rat <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    The colour yellow (imo) appears in this context a little too often to be accidentally:

Michael´s yellow shirt in the choosen Liberian Girl picture,
    The yellow ties of his brothers at the Memorial,
    The boutonniéres of the guests pictured above...

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tie_a_Yell ... e_Oak_Tree<!-- m -->

The symbol of a yellow ribbon became widely known in civilian life in the 1970s as a reminder of an absent loved one, either in the military or in jail that they would be welcomed home on their return.

And do not forget this article from 8th of July:
    <!-- m -->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31789413/ns ... nt-gossip/<!-- m -->

Quote: "The color coordination wasn’t planned, said a person who helped the Jackson family with the wardrobe for the memorial. “The color has family significance,” he said. “It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready. But they wanted to put the message out there.”

Interesting choice of words, isn´t it?... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Quote: "The color coordination wasn’t planned, said a person who helped the Jackson family with the wardrobe for the memorial. “The color has family significance,” he said. “It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready. But they wanted to put the message out there.”

Interesting choice of words, isn´t it?..

RE-he-he-ALLY?

Something is just not right here!
    And I've begun to wonder why the Liberian Girl picture? There are THOUSANDS of pictures of MJ; some that are probably more iconic and recognizable than the Liberian Girl one.

Interesting choice of words, isn´t it?..

RE-he-he-ALLY?

Something is just not right here!
    And I've begun to wonder why the Liberian Girl picture? There are THOUSANDS of pictures of MJ; some that are probably more iconic and recognizable than the Liberian Girl one.

The family put that message out there?? Where was this quote written? What is the source? Seems so strange that they would bother saying this..
    “It was fine for the world to notice, and they’ll explain it when they’re ready. REALLY ARE YOU READY YET?? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    I would be messed up if i had to say THE LAST goodbye to MY HERO, the man that was my biggest inspiration <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> But he thats me <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> i dont know him and in the first week after the memorial i was a little mess but then i found this BUT anyways <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It's strange IMO
  • Yeah it looks like it's eating them up inside. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    When I watched the memorial I was fighting to hold the tears back. And cried for weeks after. To see them all smiling and looking like there having the time of their lives is quite insulting. If they were all Michael's so called "friends" you'd think that if he had "died" there would be a lot more tears.