Important. Pay attention to the Brown family.

13»

Comments

• This might seem a little odd to all of you but I've been thinking about something for quite awhile now. We know that there are inconsistencies in the stories of how Murray came to be Michaels doctor. One says that AEG hired him and another says that Michael insisted on Murray. Now could it be that Michael knew that Murray was James Browns doctor and had suspicions about how he died? Maybe that is why he insisted on Murray so he could get to the truth about how James Brown died . We all know how much Michael loved him. IDK, just a thought.
    I don't think Michael hoaxing his death would be the only way to get to know the truth about James Brown's death and Murray...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06 ... tions.html<!-- m -->

Gossip..but when its true
    How handy!
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    This might seem a little odd to all of you but I've been thinking about something for quite awhile now. We know that there are inconsistencies in the stories of how Murray came to be Michaels doctor. One says that AEG hired him and another says that Michael insisted on Murray. Now could it be that Michael knew that Murray was James Browns doctor and had suspicions about how he died? Maybe that is why he insisted on Murray so he could get to the truth about how James Brown died . We all know how much Michael loved him. IDK, just a thought.
    I don't think Michael hoaxing his death would be the only way to get to know the truth about James Brown's death and Murray...

That's not what I meant. I was saying that Michael may have been suspicious about how James Brown died and he knew that Murray was Browns doctor which is why he insisted on Murray to get evidence against him. Michael loved and admired James Brown and I think if he had enough reason to believe there was any foul play involved he probably would have done anything to get proof.

I didn't mean it was a reason for the hoax, I was saying it was a reason to hire Murray.

Love and Blessings
  • This might seem a little odd to all of you but I've been thinking about something for quite awhile now. We know that there are inconsistencies in the stories of how Murray came to be Michaels doctor. One says that AEG hired him and another says that Michael insisted on Murray. Now could it be that Michael knew that Murray was James Browns doctor and had suspicions about how he died? Maybe that is why he insisted on Murray so he could get to the truth about how James Brown died . We all know how much Michael loved him. IDK, just a thought.

That's not what I meant. I was saying that Michael may have been suspicious about how James Brown died and he knew that Murray was Browns doctor which is why he insisted on Murray to get evidence against him. Michael loved and admired James Brown and I think if he had enough reason to believe there was any foul play involved he probably would have done anything to get proof.

I didn't mean it was a reason for the hoax, I was saying it was a reason to hire Murray.

Love and Blessings
    Oh, okay, I see. Sorry!
    This hoax is so complex...

• Yes - that article was really interesting. Michael - always the student, getting every detail juuuuuust riiiiight.

Reid was surprised when Jackson began asking about the preparation of the remains, questions such as people seldom pose.

Jackson had become a self-proclaimed resident of Neverland, yet he showed uncommon ease with what even manifestly mature adults have trouble facing.

"Most people shy away when it comes to death," Reid said. "They would be trying to head the opposite way. It was amazing to me he would talk about it the way he was. It's just out of the ordinary."

And Jackson was clearly not asking just to ask.

"He wouldn't ask a question unless he thought about it," Reid said. "That's how precise he was. Whatever he asked he was very interested in."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/06/28<!-- m -->
    /2009-06-28_fascinated_by_death_spent_5_hrs_with_james_body_had_many_questions.html#ixzz0uw9wiBu6