TIAI July 27

Comments

• It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. TMZ works with TS and vice versa (they exchange info)
    2. There is a third party who brings info to TS and TMZ separately
    3. TS feeds TMZ (I don't think that TMZ feeds TS)

I personnally am more convinced about 2 or 3.

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.

Wait, I thought I read TS saying he would reveal himself later this summer or this year?
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Correct me if I am wrong, lol. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Can someone help me out? I thought TS said he'd reveal himself later this summer or something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.

Wait, I thought I read TS saying he would reveal himself later this summer or this year?
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Correct me if I am wrong, lol. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Can someone help me out? I thought TS said he'd reveal himself later this summer or something? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I don't remember that he specified any period he just said something like he would reveal his identity when the time is right...now I said "after Michael's return" but in reality I have no idea.

P.S.: I talk about "he" because I don't want to write he/she, his/her every time. I have no idea if TS is a man or a woman <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

I don't remember that he specified any period he just said something like he would reveal his identity when the time is right...now I said "after Michael's return" but in reality I have no idea.

P.S.: I talk about "he" because I don't want to write he/she, his/her every time. I have no idea if TS is a man or a woman <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oh, ok, lol. My bad. xD Thanks. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i am a little confused was it not all that long ago that ts said that there would not be but few redirects before the bam. how many have there been in a row now?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    i am a little confused was it not all that long ago that ts said that there would not be but few redirects before the bam. how many have there been in a row now?

I think he said "most probably" not every day and we can influence the hoax. So nothing is fixed to not evolve. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

I think he said "most probably" not every day and we can influence the hoax. So nothing is fixed to not evolve. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This is what he said in Udate 6:

6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&amp;t=8077&amp;p=132300&amp;hilit=running out of ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”. What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature. Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

This is what he said in Udate 6:

6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&amp;t=8077&amp;p=132300&amp;hilit=running out of ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”. What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature. Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

God Bless you
  • TS redirected to "Time, All" before the TMZ article was published.

Which would mean TS knew about Michael (or whoever, if it wasn't michael) releasing them to TMZ before TMZ showed them to the public, which ALSO means that TS knew TMZ would have the words "All Time" in the title. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Which could also mean that TS and TMZ are one and the same - and it just appears that they are 2 separate entities???? There is no need for a third person feeding information to the other two, if there is in fact just one.

Curls you could be right. I seem to remember a post from someone a long time ago about TS possible standing for TMZ Staff
    as the TMZ articles always have a Heading, then date and time followed by "by TMZ Staff"!

Great deduction - you could very well be right. But why would the TMZ staff spend so much time doing this if it is them...
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    I remember TS saying that he was a lawyer,so I am leaning towards TS ,being Harvey Levin
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Levin<!-- m --> , Just my opinion,God is good and will always provide for us even in our worst of times,I truly believe.
  • I remember TS saying that he was a lawyer,so I am leaning towards TS ,being Harvey Levin
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Levin<!-- m --> , Just my opinion,God is good and will always provide for us even in our worst of times,I truly believe.

TS did not say he's a lawyer. Please reread that post, then you will realize that what you stated is not true.
    Regardless of our personal views on the bible etc, this song and accompanying video is surely Michael's truth and faith. I've just found it on Youtube - 'We've had Enough' - I can't believe I've never heard it before, though I've wondered where the quote about 'raising our voice as one' came from. The passion in his voice has me overwhelmed and in total awe of this amazing man. What an inspiration - if this song can't bring us all together, regardless of our differences, I'm not sure what can! Does anyone know when he recorded this?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwUQQDmKozk<!-- m -->
  • 6.1 "As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

I am so confused......is TS an attorney or not? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    6.1 "As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

He is quoting the attorney of the blog, see the " ... "

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Excuse me, but how should be read or interpretate this update?

TS using the words "All Time" and TMZ posting an article includng those words (which I don´t see the exclusivity..) or is there something with Bon Jovi´s private pics that now are seeing the light? Are some private pics of Michael Jackson going to surface?, Pics that we will be shocked about?, pics about his tours?, what?
  • ah...now I see....thank you Souza! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    6.1 "As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

TS was quoting attorney Andrew W. Mayoras, here's the whole quote to put it in it's proper context:

6-1 DNA and Other Scientific Evidence that Elvis Lives!
    {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html}

Less than a month ago (on May 20, 2010), probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras published the statements quoted in the next paragraph below, about the DNA evidence {for the full report, click the link above}. For those who are entirely new to all this: Eliza is the lady who discovered DNA evidence that she is the half-sister of Elvis Presley—and to top it all off, the DNA also proves that Elvis is still alive! Elvis lives in hiding, and has been going by the name “Jesse”—named after his twin brother, who was stillborn.

“These [DNA] reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as ‘Jesse’ are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive. Here’s a Memphis newspaper article about it {http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/11/dna-lab-owner-elvis-is-not-dead/]}. … if this was all a master scheme to defraud the public, through a court proceeding, why would they have done it knowing that it would be so easy for their plan to fall apart? Elvis Presley Enterprises simply has to march into court with the DNA of Lisa Marie, or either one of the two cousins tested for that matter, and they could prove in a snap that it’s not true — unless, of course, it IS true. … I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy how they could have pulled all this off if it was a giant scam. As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

• Thank you Curls. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 6.1 "As hard as it was for me to believe, as an attorney, that Elvis may actually be alive, I find it much more believable that all this evidence is legitimate than Eliza and several others having engineered this entire scam years ago, knowing that it would involve testing of DNA.”

He is quoting the attorney of the blog, see the " ... "

Indeed, go here: <!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/0 ... -mean.html<!-- m -->

lawyerblog.jpg
  • You guys are all so great. I've been a bit quiet on the forum lately as I needed a break from the arguing and negative energy I was starting to feel on some threads. It's great to come back to this. People discussing their beliefs maturely and gently, considering other's views and keeping an open mind. That is so refreshing! I grew up as a christian, but I can totally see the opposing views about the bible. I tend to think that it really is all for love, that all the different religions and beliefs have love in common so all the little technicalities do not really matter. We are all spiritual beings, even if one is not aware of it yet. We all feel pain, we all feel joy, we all feel, period. That is enough for me to believe in a power bigger than myself, yet not apart from myself. We're all connected. I think the references to the bible are important because they are things Michael believes, for one. And for two, so far the verses we've been shown have been very good lessons on how to live. Even if one does not believe the entire bible, I think we can all say that we believe in love and the bible verses we've been led to have been great examples of how to live our lives in accord with love.

As for TS, I tend to think that TMZ Staff makes sense but also the ThiS iS iT thing... it may stand for something, it may stand for nothing, or it may stand for multiple things. But like TS said, it's not important who the person is. The important thing is the validity of the information provided. And so far, the information has been spot on.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    Thank you guys for clearing that up for me. My mistake I overlooked the quotations. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    TS "who are you" that is the million dollar question,hehe,I am joking it really does not matter to me who you are just keep the clues coming,May God bless you on you mission. If only the rest of the world could see all the clues you have provided maybe many more peoples eyes would be opened to all the lies in the world today.

• I am saddened to see that on many occasions TS' words are twisted or mistaken, and that the credibility of TS is questioned time after time due to the simple fact that people don't actually READ TS' posts...

Yes, the posts are long and sometimes you have to read them more than once to understand what is actually written, but if you just briefly read them, you are missing a lot of things and eventually you are missing the point.

All I'm asking is: please take some time to read these posts again, or if you don't want to read, take the time to watch the videos Souza is creating of TS' posts, which are published here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12603<!-- l -->

Thank you...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Believe it or not in the Bible, Michael has changed the lives of everyone .. every day I wonder why I spend so much time has this, and I have no answer. As for the faith "is thus faith the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1).

There may be confusion between faith and belief. Anyone can have a belief, but that is not to have faith.

Belief gives you a concept of life, faith and life-changing achievement.

"The man of faith transforms the beliefs of those around him." Feel free to add a name here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Faith spoken of the Bible is a powerful faith is something that transcends beyond that achieved great things, mobilizing the masses. Faith is a great power who believes in God.

Many people expected things, but waiting is not faith, faith is the certainty or expected.

Faith is the space between what is heard hearing and seeing fulfilled. In this space we have nothing except the certainty, security. A security that nobody knows how we do, but we have, because we have faith.

Faith is the conviction of things not seen, some people say, if I do not think, "Blessed are those who believe without seeing", why blessed, why not see if you think you will see what you think.

Faith is tested in life and circumstances, but faith wins the race.

Faith is vision where there is nothing to do, is not, but you see, that's vision, that is faith.

The man of faith will move forward, and he who has faith will not sit still when you see the obstacle. There is a car parked where they are unbelievers.

Faith is the light that shows us the way when everything is dark.

Though now I spend some wrong, faith is the conviction of things not seen, no matter what you're seeing now ...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I see some people are a bit dismissive now because of the Bible references and I'd like to address that.

I'm not a religious person, I don't read the Bible, I don't go to church and I don't believe in God, at least not like many religious people do.

I do believe in good and evil and I do believe everything happens for a reason. I think there is a lot of stuff in the Bible that you should take with a pinch of salt because of the fact that is has been written by men and rewritten many times. Like Mike said: Don't believe everything you read, that same goes for the Bible in my case. Does it mean that you should dismiss the Bible because half (if not all) has been made up? No I don't think so. Many stories have very good life lessons, whether they are true or not. It's how you interpretate the stories or God for that matter.

One example of a story of which no one knows if it really ever happened, but has a great life lesson in it is a story Austin Brown posted on his blog last week. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, we all should learn a lesson from reading it. I will paste it here:

Everyone Deserves a Shay Day

This isn’t a new story in fact I think it’s been going around the web for 5 plus years. Regardless of that fact it’s a story that’s worth reading over again. Let me know what you think in the commments.

At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves children with learning disabilities, the father of one of the students delivered a speech that would never be forgotten by all who attended. After extolling the school and its dedicated staff, he offered a question: “When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does, is done with perfection.”

Yet my son, Shay, cannot learn things as other children do. He cannot understand things as other children do.

Where is the natural order of things in my son?’

The audience was stilled by the query.

The father continued. “I believe that when a child like Shay, who was mentally and physically disabled comes into the world, an opportunity to realize true human nature presents itself, and it comes in the way other people treat that child.”

Then he told the following story:

Shay and I had walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked, ‘Do you think they’ll let me play?’ I knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but as a father I also understood that if my son were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence to be accepted by others in spite of his handicaps.

I approached one of the boys on the field and asked (not expecting much) if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance and said, ‘We’re losing by six runs and the game is in the eighth inning. I guess he can be on our team and we’ll try to put him in to bat in the ninth inning.’

Shay struggled over to the team’s bench and, with a broad smile, put on a team shirt. I watched with a small tear in my eye and warmth in my heart. The boys saw my joy at my son being accepted.

In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay’s team scored a few runs but was still behind by three.

In the top of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the right field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously ecstatic just to be in the game and on the field, grinning from ear to ear as I waved to him from the stands.

In the bottom of the ninth in ning, Shay’s team scored again.

Now, with two outs and the bases loaded, the potential winning run was on base and Shay was scheduled to be next at bat.

At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game?

Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was all but impossible because Shay didn’t even know how to hold the bat properly, much less connect with the ball.

However, as Shay stepped up to the plate, the pitcher, recognizing that the other team was putting winning aside for this moment in Shay’s life, moved in a few steps to lob the ball in softly so Shay could at least make contact.

The first pitch came and Shay swung clumsily and missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to toss the ball softly towards Shay.

As the pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher. The game would now be over.

The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could have easily thrown the ball to the first baseman. Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game. Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the first baseman’s head, out of reach of all team mates.

Everyone from the stands and both teams started yelling, “Shay, run to first!” Run to first!’

Never in his life had Shay ever run that far, but he made it to first base. He scampered down the baseline, wide-eyed and startled.

Everyone yelled, “Run to second, run to second!”

Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second, gleaming and struggling to make it to the base. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the right fielder had the ball . the smallest guy on their team who now had his first chance to be the hero for his team.

He could have thrown the ball to the second-baseman for the tag, but he understood the pitcher’s intentions so he, too, intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third-baseman’s head. Shay ran toward third base deliriously as the runners ahead of him circled the bases toward home..

All were screaming, “Shay, Shay, Shay, all the Way Shay” Shay reached third base because the opposing shortstop ran to help him by turning him in the direction of third base, and shouted, ‘Run to third! “Shay, run to third!”

As Shay rounded third, the boys from both teams, and the spectators, were on their feet screaming, “Shay, run home! Run home!”

Shay ran to home, stepped on the plate, and was cheered as the hero who hit the grand slam and won the game for his team

“That day”, said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face, “the boys from both teams helped bring a piece of true love and humanity into this world.”

Shay didn’t make it to another summer.. He died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making me so happy, and coming home and seeing his Mother tearfully embrace her little hero of the day!

A wise man once said, “Every society is judged by how it treats it’s least fortunate amongst them.”

May your day, be a Shay Day.

<!-- m -->http://www.austinbrown.com/blog/everyon ... a-shay-day<!-- m -->

Mike is at a crusial point of his mission in life. Mike may think it is God that led him the way, I believe it's because he has such a good heart and cares for others more than himself. I believe there still are a lot of people like that and he is one of those people, at least the most famous one. But maybe something or someone did have a hand in this, maybe there is more than meets the eye. I don't know, I don't have all the answers. All I know that he is a religious man and is guiding us using his knowledge of the Bible. I believe there is more good than evil in this world, yet many people with good hearts are too passive. They don't speak up and the few that do are being ridiculed or even killed. Mike is showing us that if we all unite, "if we all cry at the same time" that we can make a difference because united the good has way more power than the evil. He wants to bring love back in this world and not just love for your family or friends, but also for your fellow world citizens, for the nature and beauty in this world that is slowly disappearing.

I don't have blind faith in someone that easily, I have encountered too many fakes and liars in my life for that, so I need confirmation. TS gave me that confirmation months ago and that is why I now DO have faith in him and I will follow his lead because his message is so important for us all. I have faith in Mike and although I am not a firm believer in God, I really hope that TS is right when he says that God protects Mike in this, it's the only thing that worries me sometimes because we need him to wake up the world. If we should do this with only the few in the hoax community (that unfortunately is devided as well) it would take us years and years if we would ever succeed at all.

This is why it is so important to get the media's attention. Whether it's good or bad publicity, that doesn't matter. It needs to be out there. The media is the evil, reporting to the good, making a lot look evil or ridiculous, we know they do that, but we should also have faith in those that read it. Many of them will, just like us, see the meaning of the message once they read up on it. Don't forget that like 7 out of 10 people in the world is either an MJ fan or at least loves his music or respects him as a person and humanitarian. Don't be discouraged by the other 3 out of 10 that will ridicule you, it should even make you more determent to spread the message. Remember:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

This is a journey of truth, hope and faith, and even I, as a non-religious person, have faith that the good will overcome in the end. It's an adventure, it's a great adventure, and it really is.

Keep the faith!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Awesome post, Souza. Thank you!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

I think we're digressing here but I can see why you're confused. TS isn't a lawyer but Harvey Levin is.

Harvey Robert Levin (born September 2, 1950) is an American television producer, lawyer, legal analyst and a celebrity reporter.

Levin received his B.A. in political science from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and his J.D. from the University of Chicago. He passed the bar exam in 1975, and taught at Whittier Law School (formerly known as Beverly Rubens School of Law), in Los Angeles, now located in Orange County, between approximately 1977 and 1996.

He later worked in various legal roles in the entertainment industry.

So.... he didn't make the above quote but he IS a lawyer.

Btw, I don't believe that Harvey is TS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry Harv, just sayin'