Bring this page down NOW! For Michael

Comments

• flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    done
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Please everyone support this petition and report <!-- m -->http://www.mjnewsonline.net/<!-- m -->. Do it for Michael

<!-- m -->http://twitition.com/poptw<!-- m -->
    while I don't agree with what this person said, he is not a journalist or a major news publication giving wrong information, he is simply expressing his own views and has the right to do so. I only make a fuss when it is professionals who are giving the public wrong information or trying to defame him publicly...

If you see or come across something like this... keep it to yourself and don't spread it. I don't think MJ would want his fans seeing this and of course we all click on it to "see" it. On the web page, he says that it has become popular and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because "FANS" are spreading it around in forums like this...Don't do it... Keep garbage in the garbage bin and only call for action if it is professional journalism or publication.

Honestly, I would ask Mo and Souza to delete this thread to avoid spreading this any further.

That is plain wrong and closing your eyes and allowing people to act this way. The thread stays for sure.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    curls I think that twitter is a good idea. Thanks Hazzely
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    done

edit: after actually reading the site, it's sick they want people to DONATE. are you seriously kidding me? donate to what? ignorance and stupid shit that is the result of ultimate boredom and lack of decency? whoever decides to waste their money donating to something that stupid should be ashamed of themselves. there are charities who need money, not pathetic insecure people who feel "superior" by bashing others they don't know. disgusting, disgusting, disgusting.
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    Please everyone support this petition and report <!-- m -->http://www.mjnewsonline.net/<!-- m -->. Do it for Michael

while I don't agree with what this person said, he is not a journalist or a major news publication giving wrong information, he is simply expressing his own views and has the right to do so. I only make a fuss when it is professionals who are giving the public wrong information or trying to defame him publicly...

If you see or come across something like this... keep it to yourself and don't spread it. I don't think MJ would want his fans seeing this and of course we all click on it to "see" it. On the web page, he says that it has become popular and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because "FANS" are spreading it around in forums like this...Don't do it... Keep garbage in the garbage bin and only call for action if it is professional journalism or publication.

Honestly, I would ask Mo and Souza to delete this thread to avoid spreading this any further.

No we will not delete this thread mykidsmum. In fact, Souza and I both signed the petition.

This is one of the things Mike's Army of L.O.V.E. can do, and I appreciate Hazzely's initiative.

In agreement with Mo and Souza here!! That "turning a blind eye attitude" was part of what allowed evil people to attack and try to tear Michael down years ago. I believe that if MORE people had raised hell over what was being done to him...we may have seen a different outcome. I know some were very vocal at the time but unfortunately....not nearly enough!!! Sneddons second bite at the apple may have been avoided if more had been done to raise awareness to just how rediculous the 1st allegations were!! Sadly, we can never turn back time and correct our failings but we can sure make it our goal to tear down any remaining vestiges of that awful filth that hurt Michael soooo deeply!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks Hazzely, for bringing this to our attention! Signed! What is wrong with people???? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Sites like these make me sick to my stomach! This has to stop!!!
    it is up to us to look out for Michael, while he is unable to do so, thanks again for bringing this to our attention!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    done and retweeted!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • What a disgusting!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Also signed the petition and i'm extremely sad about those stupid staff on the net...... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Thank you all & remember that..
    Signing the petition is not enough, you must contact <!-- m -->http://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/ ... 1&ci=22420<!-- m --> and let them know about it so they can take that page down.
    Apart from what we already know about Michael and the reason why we want it to be brought down, you can also mention in the description that they are spreading false information over the internet in chats and forums (thank you Gema =D) and that their twitter account was already closed because many people reported it.

Do it for Michael! We must fight for justice. It's now or never
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Done <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    I've just become really bad. Of course I have signed. It's our part as Michael's Army of L.O.V.E., to seek justice for him.
  • ALL SIGNED BY 2 PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE
    THIS IS SO SAD AND PATATHIC THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO JUST BARF.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Done! I never realized how rude ppl could get. I mean even if they don't believe in Mike's innocence they don't have to be disrespectful they could remain respectful towards him no matter their beliefs. He doesn't deserve to be treated this way and no one else either.
    We love you Mike and we will stand up for u until the end of time buddy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The internet is like the discovery of fire, can be used for good and bad. I think it's important to stamp out this one fire, but more are sure to erupt other places. If you search for Michael Jackson jokes you will get the number of posts as nearly 2.5 million. This also testifies to his greatness. Any truly great man is controversial, both loved and hated at the same time. The hate is partly the reason MJ's name and image are known by virtually every human on the planet. Those who love truth and goodness will seek out for truth and goodness and will discover our MJ. It may very well be that some that visit that vile site, may itch to know more about this unique man. Make sure when you comment on that site that you leave our website address as well.
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    I signed. Sites like this made me so sad.

But the abuse support center don't work for me. It says the domain is incomplete or something like this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thank u Haz, at first it wouldnt work, but now it works, i've sent them a message so i think if we all try we can do it, each time i see such mean and disgusting pages about Mike my blood starts to boil in my veins, hate them

But the abuse support center don't work for me. It says the domain is incomplete or something like this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I put <!-- w -->www.mjnewsonline.net<!-- w --> and it worked for me ;S
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hazzely, you should contact <!-- w -->www.justice4mj.com<!-- w --> as well, they can reach a lot of non-believers.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I´ve sent a complaint to godaddy.
    Please - let´s all raise our voice here - such things can not be tolerated.

If you ever wanted to support him, this is a good way to do it - now!

Report it here: <!-- m -->http://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/<!-- m -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

No we will not delete this thread mykidsmum. In fact, Souza and I both signed the petition.

This is one of the things Mike's Army of L.O.V.E. can do, and I appreciate Hazzely's initiative.

God Bless you
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683

I put <!-- m -->http://www.mjnewsonline.net<!-- m --> and it worked for me ;S

Now it says: One or more errors has occured:

- Email body is a required field. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And i filled all blanks
    Hazzely, you should contact <!-- m -->http://www.justice4mj.com<!-- m --> as well, they can reach a lot of non-believers.

I contacted numerous fans on twitter, I hope they contribute..we can move oceans if we want to and if we stay united.
    I'm going contact them now directly on justice4mj.com

Keep spreading this everyone please
  • One of the other posters stated to report it to GODADDY I went to there site and this is what I posted.

This site should not be allowed to be up and running. The man has passed on or may still be alive. Why would anyone want to do such a shameful thing? No matter what he was found innocent of all charges. His family and children should never have to see this. I know there is a thing called freedom of speech but I think this is just taking it a bit too far.

Thank you for you help.