A Celebrity Predictions Psychic's Blog

BlessHisHeartBlessHisHeart Posts: 343
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
OMG...ok so I stumbled upon the blog of a someone who claims to be a psychic. Her blog is about celebrity predictions. In the Michael Jackson section (I've included the link below), she mentions that she's having trouble "contacting" him on the other side. She says"The one thing I can currently say is that Michael does not want Doctor Conrad Murray persecuted." And further down, she blogs, "Somehow it's as if he's still alive but I do believe he has fully passed over." <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would she need to reassure readers that she believes "he has fully passed over??" HHmmmmmm......

Link:

<!-- m -->http://www.celebpsychic.com/search/labe ... %20Jackson<!-- m -->

Comments

• Psychic's are mentally unstable <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    There was a psychic, Laurie Ann Levin on the Wendy Williams show. She used to work with Michael i think. She tried to contact him, but said he wasn't available. She said she could see him in her third eye though, and said he wanted to come back?! And then she caught herself and said well not come back right now but as a director or guidance.

Levin lol.
  • There was a psychic, Laurie Ann Levin on the Wendy Williams show. She used to work with Michael i think. She tried to contact him, but said he wasn't available. She said she could see him in her third eye though, and said he wanted to come back?! And then she caught herself and said well not come back right now but as a director or guidance.

Levin lol.

Dang! Dang! Dang! i missed that one. I watch wendy williams all the time and i missed it!! bummer <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    There was a psychic, Laurie Ann Levin on the Wendy Williams show. She used to work with Michael i think. She tried to contact him, but said he wasn't available. She said she could see him in her third eye though, and said he wanted to come back?! And then she caught herself and said well not come back right now but as a director or guidance.

Levin lol.

Dang! Dang! Dang! i missed that one. I watch wendy williams all the time and i missed it!! bummer <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

haha she announced here's Wendy from the audience. she sat in the audience the whole show!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    To me it sounds like because they believe Michael passed away, they look for him to contact, but since Michael really did not die, they go close but then get confused & don't realize what exacty is going on.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Levin lol.

Another Levin? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yea, apparently she owns some kind of addiction center called Moonview Sanctuary.
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Psychic's are mentally unstable <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    Yea, apparently she owns some kind of addiction center called Moonview Sanctuary.

Not Moonwalk Sanctuary then?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    OMG...ok so I stumbled upon the blog of a someone who claims to be a psychic. Her blog is about celebrity predictions. In the Michael Jackson section (I've included the link below), she mentions that she's having trouble "contacting" him on the other side. She says"The one thing I can currently say is that Michael does not want Doctor Conrad Murray persecuted." And further down, she blogs, "Somehow it's as if he's still alive but I do believe he has fully passed over." <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would she need to reassure readers that she believes "he has fully passed over??" HHmmmmmm......

Link:

I cannot find anywhere on that page where she says that it seems he is still alive but she knows he has crossed over.. I have not been able to contact MJ in spirit either. My sister thinks it's because of my emotional connection. HMM, I don't think so.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • OMG...ok so I stumbled upon the blog of a someone who claims to be a psychic. Her blog is about celebrity predictions. In the Michael Jackson section (I've included the link below), she mentions that she's having trouble "contacting" him on the other side. She says"The one thing I can currently say is that Michael does not want Doctor Conrad Murray persecuted." And further down, she blogs, "Somehow it's as if he's still alive but I do believe he has fully passed over." <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why would she need to reassure readers that she believes "he has fully passed over??" HHmmmmmm......

Link:

I cannot find anywhere on that page where she says that it seems he is still alive but she knows he has crossed over.. I have not been able to contact MJ in spirit either. My sister thinks it's because of my emotional connection. HMM, I don't think so.

I believe its in the section regarding Elizabeth Taylor
  • There was a psychic, Laurie Ann Levin on the Wendy Williams show. She used to work with Michael i think. She tried to contact him, but said he wasn't available. She said she could see him in her third eye though, and said he wanted to come back?! And then she caught herself and said well not come back right now but as a director or guidance.

Levin lol.

Another Levin? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Seems like there are some Harveys and some Levins around...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    On the examiner it said rumors have been going around that Mel Gibson plotted to kill Harvey. What a psycho if true!
    On the examiner it said rumors have been going around that Mel Gibson plotted to kill Harvey. What a psycho if true!

TMZ denied those rumors.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh ok, wasn't sure. But he was not at the show today, well yesterday. Also, Gerald Levin who owns the Moonview, was former Time Warner CEO. TMZ is owned by Time Warner, wonder if that's just a cooincidence.
    Oh ok, wasn't sure. But he was not at the show today, well yesterday. Also, Gerald Levin who owns the Moonview, was former Time Warner CEO. TMZ is owned by Time Warner, wonder if that's just a cooincidence.

I don't think there are coincidences in this hoax. Harvey is 'on vacation'. I wonder where he went this time. Maybe preparing some new articles?

Maybe he's meeting with Oksana and Michael and Lindsay in one big room, to decide which stories to publish.
  • MikeTikeMikeTike Posts: 1
    The Celebpychic blog also had an earlier eerie prediction about the safety of little Blanket:

So about two weeks ago I wanted to do a seance type thing in order to contact the spirit of Michael Jackson. To be honest I was/am a bit afraid to do it and I really don't want to exploit Michael anymore than some of his family and the media have already but I had a dream the other night. Being psychic doesn't make you unafraid of the unknown. This is not really a psychic prediction for Michael Jackson's kids its more of a warning.

It seemed as if it took place at his memorial at the staples center and I kept getting images of his children. They just kept on flashing before me and his youngest sons Blanket's name kept on being whispered in my ear. It seems as if Michael is very frightened for Blanket and really hopes he'll be able to handle everything. I also kind of felt as if he was also worried about Prince Michael. His daughter Paris didn't really come up in the dream.

When I am comfortable I might try the seance but for right now I am comfortable with getting messages from Michael Jackson in my dreams.

Here is the url: <!-- m -->http://www.celebpsychic.com/2009/11/mes ... about.html<!-- m -->
    You base this judgment on what exactly?

Are you also aware that Michael claimed to have psychic abilities and had several different spiritual advisors in his employ over the years?

If not maybe you should watch this video...

[youtube:3n7mv064]

I hope you're joking <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • The psychics are mentally unstable comment, is a very blanket and ignorant comment. There's a lot of people out there who have some intuitive abilities, not all of them are fake.

As for people not being able to connect with his spirit; I know of someone else who also has tired several times to connect with his spirit but cannot.

Some of these physics are so opposed to thinking that maybe he in fact DID NOT pass on that they are completely missing the mark...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    A little message <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:32a47a99]

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
    There was something so pleasant about that place.
    Even your emotions had an echo
    In so much space

And when you're out there
    Without care,
    Yeah, I was out of touch
    But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
    I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Possibly [radio version]
    probably [album version]