MJ's children really live in the Encino house?

DREAMSandTRUTHDREAMSandTRUTH Posts: 397
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
IMO if Michael is alive - and I believe he is - then his children are with him. Not with Katherine in the Encino house.
Does someone live near there and could check whether the children REALLY live in Encino? I mean all the time.
Maybe they go there sometimes for the riporters be able to take photos of them - but as I know, most of the photos were taken of them everywhere else but in Encino. Have you ever seen a photo where they are coming out from the house? Probably there are some, but I haven't seen any... Anyway, some photos are not proof. It would be good to KNOW whether they LIVE THERE or it is just said.
I really don't want to bother their privacy but if they don't live with Katherine, that very probably means that they are with Michael, and that he is alive and well.

Comments

• I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Yes, I heard it. But who knows which photos are taken by some friend (a real paparazzi or just someone) of Michael/the Jackson family and not by the paparazzies who are not involved. If most of the photos are taken by some friend, then the children are not exposed to that much stress. And also - this way Michael can controll what photos gets into the media.
    But honestly, it's very strange for me that the children are in the spotlight now. There are too many photos of them. Even in swimsuits in Hawaii... I don't know why we can see this much photos. Michael never showed their faces before - and since his "death" things came through the other side of the horse. What is it good for to show THIS many photos of those children? Who is behind that?
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    IMO if Michael is alive - and I believe he is - then his children are with him. Not with Katherine in the Encino house.
    Does someone live near there and could check whether the children REALLY live in Encino? I mean all the time.
    Maybe they go there sometimes for the riporters be able to take photos of them - but as I know, most of the photos were taken of them everywhere else but in Encino. Have you ever seen a photo where they are coming out from the house? Probably there are some, but I haven't seen any... Anyway, some photos are not proof. It would be good to KNOW whether they LIVE THERE or it is just said.
    I really don't want to bother their privacy but if they don't live with Katherine, that very probably means that they are with Michael, and that he is alive and well.

I've posted this thought before, but in my opinion, when these children and the family are always coming and going in SUV's with blackened windows, it would be impossible to know who is inside the vehicles....therefore, impossible to know if the kids really live there...or when they are taken to their father....for you KNOW if Michael is alive, that they are seeing him....absolutely NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

As for the pix of them in Hawaii on their Dad's "Death" Anniversary....frolicking in the ocean? Ostensibly in Hawaii?.....SERIOUSLY? WHERE IS THE EMOTION if their father is really dead?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Leave his kids alone don't worry about it.
  • I've posted this thought before, but in my opinion, when these children and the family are always coming and going in SUV's with blackened windows, it would be impossible to know who is inside the vehicles....therefore, impossible to know if the kids really live there...or when they are taken to their father....for you KNOW if Michael is alive, that they are seeing him....absolutely NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!
    I thought of the SUV's too, but maybe their voices can be heard through the fence when they play. Something like this...
  • Leave his kids alone don't worry about it.
    I really don't want to bother them, but this would be some bigger evidence... Not like those little clues we can misunderstand.
    IDK. Maybe it's really better to leave them alone.... but I'm fed up with this hoax. I feel we are just waisting our time...
    I don't say I won't continue to try to find out what is happening, but maybe we should take some bigger steps sometimes...
    Yes, I heard it. But who knows which photos are taken by some friend (a real paparazzi or just someone) of Michael/the Jackson family and not by the paparazzies who are not involved. If most of the photos are taken by some friend, then the children are not exposed to that much stress. And also - this way Michael can controll what photos gets into the media.
    But honestly, it's very strange for me that the children are in the spotlight now. There are too many photos of them. Even in swimsuits in Hawaii... I don't know why we can see this much photos. Michael never showed their faces before - and since his "death" things came through the other side of the horse. What is it good for to show THIS many photos of those children? Who is behind that?

But let's think ... Katharine does not expose children to some extent, it would certainly be criticized for keeping them in a bubble and not grow as "normal" people. In addition, Mike has committed excesses in the overprotection of them. He always liked to draw attention and create a little controversy, is part of their nature. He always lived this way and do not know how to act differently. If he is alive, certainly supports Katherine, because children are pre-teens and could not get equal treatment for more tempo.imo
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    That is a huge clue for me that MJ is still here because I could not believe when I saw those kids having a good ole splash time in Hawaii ON their father's death anniversary! I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

But let's think ... Katharine does not expose children to some extent, it would certainly be criticized for keeping them in a bubble and not grow as "normal" people. In addition, Mike has committed excesses in the overprotection of them. He always liked to draw attention and create a little controversy, is part of their nature. He always lived this way and do not know how to act differently. If he is alive, certainly supports Katherine, because children are pre-teens and could not get equal treatment for more tempo.imo

In my opinion Michael has been debunking rumors all along and one of the rumors is that the children won't be normal because they've led such a sheltered life, wearing veils in public, etc. They have always been such a mystery. I'm sure that Michael knew this could not last through adulthood.

This, to me, is another way to put to rest all of the rumors saying these children are strange. Because they are anything but...they are bright, beautiful, kind, considerate, well-mannered, well-versed, well-educated children who are normal children but so exceptional in how they have been nurtured by their father. We should leave the children alone. It's their unveiling to the world by Michael and we shouldn't rush ahead of what he wants to accomplish. Just my opinion.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Maybe that would be a good place for MJ to be...in the islands... still part of the US so no passport needed for there. I think Liz has a house there also. So this is why the kids are there while rest of family is spread out in the US doing MJ stuff. Is sort of like a "family of decoys" wouldn't you say? I am glad the kids were so happy!

As far as the kids going to school...I am expecting to see them go away to private school somewhere.

In my opinion Michael has been debunking rumors all along and one of the rumors is that the children won't be normal because they've led such a sheltered life, wearing veils in public, etc. They have always been such a mystery. I'm sure that Michael knew this could not last through adulthood.

This, to me, is another way to put to rest all of the rumors saying these children are strange. Because they are anything but...they are bright, beautiful, kind, considerate, well-mannered, well-versed, well-educated children who are normal children but so exceptional in how they have been nurtured by their father. We should leave the children alone. It's their unveiling to the world by Michael and we shouldn't rush ahead of what he wants to accomplish. Just my opinion.

That's it. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • That could be that MJ is in Hawaii!. I also found it odd that on the day of MJ death anniversary, the children are having fun in Hawaii. I guess that is proof he is still alive.
  • Leave his kids alone don't worry about it.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I lived 20 minutes away from his encino house .Every night I used to walk to Hayvenhurst and back .I always passed his house .It was like a routine for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I never saw the children but once I saw one of the Jacksons.I had a chance to talk to the guard on 25th of June.He said that the family is not there but the children will come back in a few days and all the flowers and letters that fans left he had to clean it up before the family arrives(I think he said it was the Jacksons order,but I am not sure ).I do not know why and I believe he didn`t know either.He said that the family will storage the letters and then decide what to do with them.I had to move from encino 2 days ago and I am so sad <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I used to see the house every day and I miss it ..I miss the feeling..But it is ok I decided that if I will become a millionare I will buy the house next to them and play a lot of ball games so I have reason to visit them (to get the ball back ok ) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • King_MichaelKing_Michael Posts: 367
    It doesn't make sense how can they be normal they are Michael Jackson's kids no way they will be able to go to school without harassment from the press, and on you dads anniversary how can you just go on vacation if my dad died I would never get over it, this whole thing is weird
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    What is wrong with this woman lately ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Also, I'm quite sure this has been brought up before in another thread, but since we're on the subject of the Kids being in Hawaii on the "Death" Anniversary....was it ever decided who was supervising them? Was it their older cousins? Or a new nanny? I know they have some cousins in their 20's and maybe even 30's...I feel that Michael was very close to Tito's 3 sons (3T) as he did produce/record with them....plus I think he adored being an uncle for many years before becoming a father himself....I'm sure he felt just terrible when their mother was killed in the 90's....I think they were pretty young when that happened....I mention this only to illustrate that they may be considered close enough to Michael to include in the Hoax...

The idea of Michael possibly being in Hawaii is an interesting one! Somehow though, I have this idea he may have moved to a few different locations during the past year...but then again, maybe not...and it's hard to know about Elizabeth Taylor...she is getting up there in age...so her lack of Media visiblity in this last year could be do to that alone....but I love to entertain the idea of the two of them holed up in her house in Hawaii....playing with their Super Shooters! haha....I've always wondered how Katherine felt about Michael's close relationship with another Mother Figure in his life....first, Diana Ross...then, Elizabeth Taylor

The idea of the rest of The Family fanning out across the globe - and they LITERALLY have - to cause DISTRACTIONS sounds JUST LIKE something Michael would think up....you have to distract over "there" while the magic trick is getting set up to happen over "here"....it's an old Magician's trick....and we all know Mike is one of the best Magicians of all time!

Then again....just had a thought...Michael didn't like to be out in the sun, so Hawaii might be an odd choice for that reason?
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    I do not know ... But Katherine has announced that as of September this year they will be enrolled in a school as normal, along with other children. Certainly the paparazzi will chase them .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Whats the betting that they will go to boarding school and suddenly dissapear???????

Makes me go mmmmmmmmmmmm?
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

Whats the betting that they will go to boarding school and suddenly dissapear???????

Makes me go mmmmmmmmmmmm?

That was my thoughts exactly when I heard about the kids might be going to school...I always felt that if the kids get "shipped" off to boarding school that would mean that their going to B w/ Michael...that makes me think there might not B a BAM...at least not 4 a while...idk...I guess we just gotta wait and see what Michael has planned out...U know him being the director of the greatest shoe on Earth and all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Personally when they arrived seperately & left seperately for lunch with Katherine that one time & hugged her like they hadn't seen her for a little while, I started thinking they were staying somewhere else. Also Jermaine said on Larry King that they would be GOING AWAY to PRIVATE school in the fall, that got me thinking too, like maybe they ARE in Encino but won't be much longer. Also, as for the Hawaii pics, I'm kind of wondering if those Hawaii pics were taken so we could see Prince's vitiligo for ourselves & see that he really COULD be MJ's. I heard a rumor they were sold to the paps by Genevieve, who has been the one going to everything with her Grandma & helping her out, maybe it was her role to sell them & some other relative took them.
  • Also, as for the Hawaii pics, I'm kind of wondering if those Hawaii pics were taken so we could see Prince's vitiligo for ourselves & see that he really COULD be MJ's. I heard a rumor they were sold to the paps by Genevieve, who has been the one going to everything with her Grandma & helping her out, maybe it was her role to sell them & some other relative took them.
    Exactly. I also think that they were probably taken because of Prince's vitiligo. I haven't heard that rumour of Genevieve yet but it fits in this theory.

Why I brought up the Hawaii photos is because the kids are in swimsuits. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it was a good idea to show the teen Paris in a swimsuit. In the first photo I saw of her she wore some towel around her hip, so that was okay. But later I saw a lot of photos where she wore only the swimsuit. I'm not sure she likes (or will like later) that the whole world saw her in a swimsuit. She is not that young anymore, she is just becoming a woman. If I was her I would surely hate it. But maybe I'm just more shy than most people...

About Hawaii... Do we KNOW that the photos were taken there??? What we can see is only some swimming pool.
    But yes, the kids were happy on the 25th, so it says to me also that Michael is alive.
  • I lived 20 minutes away from his encino house .Every night I used to walk to Hayvenhurst and back .I always passed his house .It was like a routine for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I never saw the children but once I saw one of the Jacksons.
    Have you ever heard the children (or any children) playing in the garden? Kids are loud when they play. Or was it too late at night when you used to walk there?

That's it. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I find it good to show some photos of the children, to show that they are normal kids.
    And it was time for them to put their masks on the shelf and show their faces to the world. So it's all okay.
    But IMO we can see too much photos of them. Isn't it a shock for the children? It happened to them only within a year. They were always sheltered before, and now they can see themselves in every newspaper. Okay, maybe they are not allowed to read newspapers and use the net, but I doubt that they haven't seen at least half of the photos. Kids are tricky, they find things.
    Of course it's not my business...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Also, as for the Hawaii pics, I'm kind of wondering if those Hawaii pics were taken so we could see Prince's vitiligo for ourselves & see that he really COULD be MJ's. I heard a rumor they were sold to the paps by Genevieve, who has been the one going to everything with her Grandma & helping her out, maybe it was her role to sell them & some other relative took them.
    Exactly. I also think that they were probably taken because of Prince's vitiligo. I haven't heard that rumour of Genevieve yet but it fits in this theory.

Why I brought up the Hawaii photos is because the kids are in swimsuits. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it was a good idea to show the teen Paris in a swimsuit. In the first photo I saw of her she wore some towel around her hip, so that was okay. But later I saw a lot of photos where she wore only the swimsuit. I'm not sure she likes (or will like later) that the whole world saw her in a swimsuit. She is not that young anymore, she is just becoming a woman. If I was her I would surely hate it. But maybe I'm just more shy than most people...

About Hawaii... Do we KNOW that the photos were taken there??? What we can see is only some swimming pool.
    But yes, the kids were happy on the 25th, so it says to me also that Michael is alive.

It's weird because some of the pics taken in Hawaii are owned by the National Photo Group
    I have just read on a site that (and I quote) :
    There were only 3 photographers – Chris Weiss, Ben Evenstad and Alfred Ibanez. --> She is talking about the ambulance pic
    The purpose was to do it at home pictures of Michael. (But they were under the house long before Michael! Even as Michael still ‘not dead’).
    They all work for a photographic agency „NPG”…(this is the agency that works with Michael from about 10 years, and her boss is Ben Evenstad, a good friend Mike)
    <!-- m -->http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/ ... -evenstad/<!-- m -->

We all knew that but it makes you go like " mmm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> " They are always there taking exclusive pics.. how opportune
  • Also, as for the Hawaii pics, I'm kind of wondering if those Hawaii pics were taken so we could see Prince's vitiligo for ourselves & see that he really COULD be MJ's. I heard a rumor they were sold to the paps by Genevieve, who has been the one going to everything with her Grandma & helping her out, maybe it was her role to sell them & some other relative took them.

It's weird because some of the pics taken in Hawaii are owned by the National Photo Group
    I have just read on a site that (and I quote) :
    There were only 3 photographers – Chris Weiss, Ben Evenstad and Alfred Ibanez. --> She is talking about the ambulance pic
    The purpose was to do it at home pictures of Michael. (But they were under the house long before Michael! Even as Michael still ‘not dead’).
    They all work for a photographic agency „NPG”…(this is the agency that works with Michael from about 10 years, and her boss is Ben Evenstad, a good friend Mike)
    <!-- m -->http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/ ... -evenstad/<!-- m -->

We all knew that but it makes you go like " mmm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> " They are always there taking exclusive pics.. how opportune
    This is what I thought of when I said at the beginning that I feel that most of the photos of the children are taken by some friend of Michael. I don't think they let the paparazzies near the children - the family, or some professional friends (like Ben Evenstad) take the photos we can see. This is why generally we cannot see any recognizable backgrounds/places. The photos can be taken anywhere, and it's just said that they were taken here and there. Just my opinion.