MJ's children really live in the Encino house?

2»

Comments

• I lived 20 minutes away from his encino house .Every night I used to walk to Hayvenhurst and back .I always passed his house .It was like a routine for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I never saw the children but once I saw one of the Jacksons.
    Have you ever heard the children (or any children) playing in the garden? Kids are loud when they play. Or was it too late at night when you used to walk there?

Sometimes I would go in daytime and sometimes later in the evening but I never heard any of the children .Maybe because the house is not so close to the gates because I think the security house (small white one that has the lights on even at 2 am ) comes first and then their house is back there and it is quite far from the gates.But I remember that one tuesday evening I walked by and they had their garbage cans outside.A lot of them(about 8 or 9 ) and I was wondering why so many.Some of the cans were open and you could see what was inside.Mostly it was cardboard boxes .I think they buy a lot of things because I saw a lot of cardboard boxes like 2 weeks in a row .You could also see a matress for a baby or a dog I am not sure for who it was meant ...But I did not go to trash cans to steal anything or to find something, they were open because they were so full,so do not get me wrong <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I lived 20 minutes away from his encino house .Every night I used to walk to Hayvenhurst and back .I always passed his house .It was like a routine for me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I never saw the children but once I saw one of the Jacksons.
    Have you ever heard the children (or any children) playing in the garden? Kids are loud when they play. Or was it too late at night when you used to walk there?

Sometimes I would go in daytime and sometimes later in the evening but I never heard any of the children .Maybe because the house is not so close to the gates because I think the security house (small white one that has the lights on even at 2 am ) comes first and then their house is back there and it is quite far from the gates.But I remember that one tuesday evening I walked by and they had their garbage cans outside.A lot of them(about 8 or 9 ) and I was wondering why so many.Some of the cans were open and you could see what was inside.Mostly it was cardboard boxes .I think they buy a lot of things because I saw a lot of cardboard boxes like 2 weeks in a row .You could also see a matress for a baby or a dog I am not sure for who it was meant ...But I did not go to trash cans to steal anything or to find something, they were open because they were so full,so do not get me wrong <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you Muinasjutumaja! So you never heard the children... It's a little strange for me. Because I bet the children (like any children) play everywhere in the garden, also near to the gates and the security house. Children like to go everywhere in a garden. And unless they have a double fence whith a huge place between the two, people from the street can hear them playing. Mainly if they play waterballoon fight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    About the cardboard boxes - well, they surely buy lots of thing for many reasons...
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Another odd thing about this subject... since we started talking about this...tonight on TMZ is a part about the Encino house...they say "where the kids supposedly stayed"...they showed the inside of a room with "handcarved seats" in front of a bar w. a bartender mannekin behind... then they showed a "flower shop" with a picture window outside in the courtyard and said "do they sell them?"... then they showed a "puppet shop" with picture window also outside in courtyard and everyone went "oooh, weird...oooh strange!" It just seems odd that they would mention this tonight after we talk about the Encino house. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I am overwhelmed with thoughts regarding MJ3--and there is a BIG part of me that hates the fact that they have been exposed to the media. The fact that MJ detested it before his "death" leads me to believe that they are being used to redirect the media's attention while other things are brewing. It's a family affair, and his nieces and nephews are in on it too. I don't live too far from Hayvenhurst, I don't visit everyday, but I honestly don't think that they live there. In fact, I have said several times before that they're actually making appearances on MJ's stage in the grand scheme of it all. I believe that they are living with MJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Another odd thing about this subject... since we started talking about this...tonight on TMZ is a part about the Encino house...they say "where the kids supposedly stayed"...they showed the inside of a room with "handcarved seats" in front of a bar w. a bartender mannekin behind... then they showed a "flower shop" with a picture window outside in the courtyard and said "do they sell them?"... then they showed a "puppet shop" with picture window also outside in courtyard and everyone went "oooh, weird...oooh strange!" It just seems odd that they would mention this tonight after we talk about the Encino house. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I see they write "where Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren live"...
    Where did you read "where the kids supposedly stayed"?

But it's really strange a little that every photo show places which fits Katherine but no photo about the places where the children can play... I know the title is about Katherine too, but WHY only about her? Everyone is interested how the kids doing there...
  • I am overwhelmed with thoughts regarding MJ3--and there is a BIG part of me that hates the fact that they have been exposed to the media. The fact that MJ detested it before his "death" leads me to believe that they are being used to redirect the media's attention while other things are brewing. It's a family affair, and his nieces and nephews are in on it too. I don't live too far from Hayvenhurst, I don't visit everyday, but I honestly don't think that they live there. In fact, I have said several times before that they're actually making appearances on MJ's stage in the grand scheme of it all. I believe that they are living with MJ. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I feel the same. I don't know why they're doing this though... But I guess they could have left the children (also the nieces and nephews) out of it - nothing would went wrong in that case IMHO.
  • Do you guys remember a while back when Michael did an interview with Barbara Walters about the children and how the helicopters were circling around when Prince was born to get the first picture of him. And Michael told Barbara that he gave the tabloid a picture for a certain amt and donated the money to charity. Well as you can see now that many pictures are being put out there about the children, therefore no one is making any money off of them because someone has already sent pictures out there for the world to see and that means the tabloids do not get these exclusives spin stories. Michael is beating them to the punch. Just like it was stated in the previous posts, the world is seeing the children of Michael's now. He is presenting them to the public. And if you notice anything there is not a lot of media attention going on about them either. The Media knows now that any sarcastic comments to be made about the children will put them in the hot seat with the public. I believe that these three beautiful young beings will be the ones that will help the heal the world. They will be the Ambassadors of peace and love, just like their dad is.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't think we need worry about the children being in the public eye this past year. Remember MJ said (I think in the Geraldo 2005 interview) that they wanted to be on stage with him and that very soon he'd show them to the world. He's in control of everything I'm certain.
  • Do you guys remember a while back when Michael did an interview with Barbara Walters about the children and how the helicopters were circling around when Prince was born to get the first picture of him. And Michael told Barbara that he gave the tabloid a picture for a certain amt and donated the money to charity. Well as you can see now that many pictures are being put out there about the children, therefore no one is making any money off of them because someone has already sent pictures out there for the world to see and that means the tabloids do not get these exclusives spin stories. Michael is beating them to the punch. Just like it was stated in the previous posts, the world is seeing the children of Michael's now. He is presenting them to the public. And if you notice anything there is not a lot of media attention going on about them either. The Media knows now that any sarcastic comments to be made about the children will put them in the hot seat with the public. I believe that these three beautiful young beings will be the ones that will help the heal the world. They will be the Ambassadors of peace and love, just like their dad is.
    I understand your logic, but if you read the comments on TMZ about the children, you can see that unfortunately the public can tell rude things about them by themselves. They don't need the media starting to be sarcastic... There are people who are just, well, not very nice. And they criticize every photo they see in a magazine or on the net.
    That's why I wonder why can we see THIS many photos of the children. Just a few would have been enough IMHO - and then people simply don't have that much to criticize.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don't think we need worry about the children being in the public eye this past year. Remember MJ said (I think in the Geraldo 2005 interview) that they wanted to be on stage with him and that very soon he'd show them to the world. He's in control of everything I'm certain.
    I agree totally and is exactly what I've been thinking.