They have erected a WALL in front of MJs crypt at FL!!!!!

Comments

• <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I don't want his name on that crypt. It's a bad sign. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I don't want it on any headstone anywhere because I am selfish and overly protective. Sometimes we get what we ask for, ya know what I mean. I don't want it on there at all until it is his time <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    My name is going on my crypt before I die. They can hammer and chisel Michael's name all they want and it proves nothing to me. That curtain announcement is weird anyway. Why make something like that known if it's such a big secret and there is a need to cover it up. No I'm not buying it. What I am buying is that they want us to take notice of it.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I believe they are black curtains or similar, and coincidently, this is a ritual performed in Mecca..Saudi Arabia....which brings us again to Jeramine and Halina...the recent posts suggest she was pregnant and having twins...the names would be Mecca and Medina..

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12938<!-- l -->

The Kaaba and the Kiswah: The Kaaba in the Courtyard of the Great Mosque in Mecca is Covered by a Black Robe, called a Kiswah.

The exterior of the Kaaba is usually covered with a large black cloth called the kiswah (“robe”) that has Quranic verses embroidered with gold thread on it. Each year a new one is created and, prior to 1927, it was provided by Egyptian artisans who brought it with them in a pilgrimage caravan that travelled from Cairo.

<!-- m -->http://atheism.about.com/od/muslimholys ... Kiswah.htm<!-- m -->
    I have a feeling all the roads have been leading to Saudi Arabia lately................Even the fact that MJ could be cleverly disguised as a Liberian Girl...All dressed in black.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-4rsv_t7A<!-- m -->
    [youtube:135izgeu]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Seems like the info on this is sketchy at this point. Hopefully we'll hear more to get a better understanding. Don't know whether or not the location mix-up is an honest mistake, a lie, or clue. However, I really enjoyed the video posted on the facebook page redirect called, 'Michael Jackson filmed during a break on the set of the Martin Bashir interview (unreleased footage)' with MJ's cameraman Hamid Moslehi. I had not seen this particular one before, and MJ is so beautiful and charming as usual, and his laugh melts me! Bashir just never shuts up, and has the audacity to suggest he write a speech for MJ to say at a funeral. MJ's so polite says, "If you want to." When Bashir says women will throw their pants at him, MJ covers his mouth in embarrassed shyness. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Dressed in black like this from when he was in Bahrain?
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    I don't know where they lead us, but i have rearly the feeling that Lisa Burks give us little clues...today she mentioned at twitter a second time the Yogi Paramahansa Yogananda...and that can't be without meaning.
    Here is her link :

<!-- m -->http://www.yogananda-srf.org/tmp/py_notitle.aspx?id=44<!-- m -->

And again his mysterious mortuary report:

<!-- m -->http://oaks.nvg.org/soy22.html<!-- m -->
    Have you seen the proposed islands planned for Dubai in the shape of MJ ???
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I have a feeling all the roads have been leading to Saudi Arabia lately................Even the fact that MJ could be cleverly disguised as a Liberian Girl...All dressed in black.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-4rsv_t7A<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1i3lkm20]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    You're gonna kill me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I should keep my eyes open, lol..
    Actually, when I first saw Jermaine's interview and how he said he's planning to have 2 girls, It always stuck on my mind... I felt that that was just a way for him to say those names.. Glad I'm not the only one!
    No, you're not alone.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Carving his name onto the crypt isn't so negative. Many people buy plots and graves for their families long before they pass. But IMO this is just a lousy excuse for something different. Only time will tell, I guess.
  • Surprise, Surprise TMZ is reporting on Yogananda's followers visiting the Mausoleum and the mention the screen over the crypt. So greatful that they answered my earlier question of why Yogananda's followers are allowed in when MJ fans are not <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> One more question though; When FL was trying to keep MJ fans out for the anniversary it stated that relatives of others buried there (most notably Clark Gable) did not want fans desecrating the space by coming to pay their respects to Michael. So now the Gable family is cool with Yagananda's followers coming en masse like they have done for years according to TMZ??? What's up with that TMZ?
  • Another Elvis connection!!

<!-- m -->http://starrsecrets.blogspot.com/2006/0 ... -tour.html<!-- m -->

It seems Elvis was a devoted follower of Yogananda <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm going to daydream for a moment and imagine Elvis being a part of the service today at Forest Lawn (right next to the empty crypt of Michael)! Okay back to reality <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Seriously though, once again we connect the dots and have a some interesting connections. There is just no logical way that these things are all coincidences!!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Can I ask what is probably a dumb question?

Is the word, "yoga" derived from this person's name?

Just curious!

Peace!
  • Amazing. I dreamed something about Michael dressed in all black and kneeling. It was weird because I never remember the whole dream. Only that he was in all black and he had sandals on which I've never seen him wear before. I remember seeing is feet. He was kneeling and all I could see was his eyes, his feet and his hands <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    They look like a parrot repeating what TMZ published <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Anyone know if the wall is still there? Today is the last day these visitors are going to Yoga man. I still dont buy that explanation, though.
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    Okay, just to clear things up...... i use to work at a cemetery/ funeral home, and they never do the engraving on site, which means they dont work on plaques, engravings or anything whiles its on the actual tomb. The plaques or marble slabs that are engraved come from a manufacturer while a temporary one is put in place until the real one is ready.
    And usually at the cemetery that i worked in, when a black curtain or a curtain of any kind was put over a burial plot or tomb, it was because it has been desecrated or vandalized in some way.
    Which in fact did happened to Michaels Burial. I guess fans wrote all over his tomb. Check this article out for more info
    <!-- m -->http://www.taletela.com/news/1945/fans- ... ksons-tomb<!-- m -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    Okay, just to clear things up...... i use to work at a cemetery/ funeral home, and they never do the engraving on site, which means they dont work on plaques, engravings or anything whiles its on the actual tomb. The plaques or marble slabs that are engraved come from a manufacturer while a temporary one is put in place until the real one is ready.
    And usually at the cemetery that i worked in, when a black curtain or a curtain of any kind was put over a burial plot or tomb, it was because it has been desecrated or vandalized in some way.
    Which in fact did happened to Michaels Burial. I guess fans wrote all over his tomb. Check this article out for more info
    <!-- m -->http://www.taletela.com/news/1945/fans- ... ksons-tomb<!-- m -->

those writting was on the outside walls of the mausoleum..and no fans can go inside...
  • This just gets more wierd all the time
  • If Michael Jackson is interred there and they have paid so much for this lovely crypt, why isn't it YET engraved? I do not believe that a family would leave a loved one in an unmarked grave any longer than necessary. It's moved past the year mark. Certainly can't be a money issue. I simply cannot believe that the Jacksons would do that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Would you?
  • This just gets more wierd all the time
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If I hadn't been warned about posting emails, I would post what I was told by 'Forest Lawn staff which to me didn't make much sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • If I hadn't been warned about posting emails, I would post what I was told by 'Forest Lawn staff which to me didn't make much sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Why cant you post that email?
  • I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

Hold that thought.
    What if this IS the "final curtain call"? What if this is what we have all been waiting for and the show is just beginning??