They have erected a WALL in front of MJs crypt at FL!!!!!

13»

Comments

• If I hadn't been warned about posting emails, I would post what I was told by 'Forest Lawn staff which to me didn't make much sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Why cant you post that email?

Souza advised me when I posted another one that one can be sued for posting personal e-mails.
  • If I hadn't been warned about posting emails, I would post what I was told by 'Forest Lawn staff which to me didn't make much sense. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Why cant you post that email?

Souza advised me when I posted another one that one can be sued for posting personal e-mails.

can you vaguely outline what it said? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This e-mail was received as a response around the time I was planning on making a trip out for the one year anniversary. Simply put I was told that some families need more time to decide what they want to mark the site with and once they decide they facilitate that request. However it was coming upon 10 months. What on God's earth would be taking that long to decide? Just didn't sound right to my ear, or perhaps not what I wanted to hear. I don't know. Quite out of the ordinary to me.
  • This e-mail was received as a response around the time I was planning on making a trip out for the one year anniversary. Simply put I was told that some families need more time to decide what they want to mark the site with and once they decide they facilitate that request. However it was coming upon 10 months. What on God's earth would be taking that long to decide? Just didn't sound right to my ear, or perhaps not what I wanted to hear. I don't know. Quite out of the ordinary to me.

I don't buy it either. This is a family that "supposedly" put together a memorial for 20,000+ people in attendance within a two week time frame and a funeral a couple of months later.
  • maybe
    1: to put a name on the tomb
    2: someone who's not in on the hoax wanted to see if he was in there
    3: they had to open the tomb for some other reason
    4: michael is having his pic taken at the tomb, for use when the end of the hoax is coming.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

Hold that thought.
    What if this IS the "final curtain call"? What if this is what we have all been waiting for and the show is just beginning??

Not wishing to put a downer on things, but I always thought a 'final curtain call' meant the end of a show, not the beginning.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

Hold that thought.
    What if this IS the "final curtain call"? What if this is what we have all been waiting for and the show is just beginning??

Not wishing to put a downer on things, but I always thought a 'final curtain call' meant the end of a show, not the beginning.

According to wikepedia:

"A curtain call (walkdown, bow) occurs at the end of a performance when individuals return to the stage to be recognized by the audience for their performance."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtain_call<!-- m -->
  • I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

Hold that thought.

According to wikepedia:

"A curtain call (walkdown, bow) occurs at the end of a performance when individuals return to the stage to be recognized by the audience for their performance."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtain_call<!-- m -->

Sounds good enough for me!!!
  • If Michael Jackson is interred there and they have paid so much for this lovely crypt, why isn't it YET engraved? I do not believe that a family would leave a loved one in an unmarked grave any longer than necessary. It's moved past the year mark. Certainly can't be a money issue. I simply cannot believe that the Jacksons would do that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Would you?
    it is strange... however,,,, maybe that is what michael wanted... maybe it was in his will ?
    BUT then he is not in there so there is no need for a name...
  • I keep tryiong to find out more about this and all i get is Michael jackson and the final curtain call

thank you, friend.

I can't imagine that they'd block the view to engrave or place the name on there, would they? It does give me an uneasy feeling as well.

Hopefully it will say "James Brown" instead of Michael Jackson??
    I wouldn't think that they would block off a crypt to simply place a name on a crypt. Didn't they say that the crypt was blocked off from the public in the first place... I remember. Hearing them say that he would be very difficult to get to and only family or people registered would have any sort of access to that area... Something doesn't make any sense.... Yet again
  • oops...
  • I'm channeling the optimist in me and this all just seems pretty logical. Money talks and everybody has a fee. Even if MJ died and was buried elsewhere--and the family asked FL to say that he is there in order to protect his privacy, I'm sure that they'd do it. I mean, why not? Like someone mentioned, anyone can buy a plot and leave it empty. As part of the hoax you'd almost BETTER add a name plate of some sort. Think about it: we're investigators who have memorized the g-damned campus grounds. Personally my take on all of this is that FL will not be able to keep people from staring and analyzing MJ's "resting place". It will be a distraction, and knowing the Jackson family (mainly Katherine), she would've requested the black curtain. He's not in it--it's empty--plain and simple. The less attention--the better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->