New behind the scenes on Bashir interview!

Truth_or_DareTruth_or_Dare Posts: 299
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
He is soooo adorbale! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just love this "normal" side of him. And how he hold the bottle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3ufzohqe]

Comments

• Yes he is COMPLETELY normal. This only serves to make me hate Bashir even more. Michael took him into his confidence and seemed to be totally relaxed and honest and to listen to Bashir laughing and joking in the background, I can see why Michael thought he was genuine. It is so sad and I can only imagine how Michael's heart must have dropped once he realized that Bashir had what he wanted and was now willing to take it, misrepresent it, and feed Michael to the lions to up his sorry ass standing. If there is one person on this earth that I loathe, Bashir is he.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    This is so unfair. Michael didn't have it in him to be mean. I am furious.
  • I love the bit where bashir tells him he is looking sexy and women will be taking off their pants and throwing them at the screen.

MJ knew... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I love the bit where bashir tells him he is looking sexy and women will be taking off their pants and throwing them at the screen.

that was really cute, and Michael kept on touching up that beautiful face... as if he needed to <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think you're right--Michael was on to him. Why did he put up with it though?
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    BASHIT DID NOTHING BUT EXPLOIT MICHAEL JACKSON. MICHAEL OPENED UP HIS HOME AND HIS LIFE TO THIS A**HOLE AND LOOK WHAT HE GOT, NOTHING BUT EXPLOITATION. I DISLIKE BASHIT <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    And he's still working--for MSNBC!! I don't get it.
  • I think you're right--Michael was on to him. Why did he put up with it though?

Maybe it was too late by the time he realized what he got himself into. This guy is so transparent...or maybe we just what he's like now...he just seems so fake...and when he calls Mike a racist <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ..he has a mean tone ..he even raises his voice a little...I don't like him at all <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • WTF <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Bashit ,
    we gonna lose her soon (Elis. Taylor), because she is not young <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What the hell is with this man ?? I mean , it's disgusting to say something like that? Does he think he is God , to decide who is gonna die first ... !
    it's obvious here that that Bashit is disrespectful person, and that , somehow , he is considering MJ as a naive person. (i mean , considering and taking advantage of )

I HATE BASHIT . <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have to say i didnt like watching that bashir was like an annoying fly in your face all the time he never shut up and poor Michael checking his face all the time when he didnt need to and you could see he did not find the jokes funny he just humoured them and smiled but i think he was feeling fed up with the crew he was trying to get a more important message over and they talked over him. grrrrrrrrr
    another thing that made me laugh was bashir asking Michael if he would like him to write something for the funeral, does he think Michael is not good with words. what an idiot.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Grr how annoying. Bashir is rude and not at all funny. I swear Micheal was probably thinking just shut the f#&k up. I know I was. Sorry I'm not normally so judgmental but man that guy can talk some sh#t.
    I know I dont normally let of steam but that bloke just gets to me he was reeling Michael in and let him down in the worst possible way I disslike him so much.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Toward the end of this clip, Michael and Bashir discuss the fact that Michael is going to a funeral the next day...for "Morris" and went on to discuss his amazing ability to harmonize....that's what made me realize they were probably talking about "Maurice" Gibb, who died January 12, 2003...this fits the timeline of the Bashir interview.....anyway, in my Googling to find out when Maurice Gibb died, I brought up this article and look at the interesting thing I found out! (in bold)

<!-- m -->http://ibdcrohns.about.com/cs/news/a/aa011303a.htm<!-- m -->

Maurice Gibb Dies at 53
    Gibb, a member of the Bee Gees, is remembered as outgoing, inspiring
    By Amber J. Tresca, About.com Guide

Maurice Gibb, best known for being one-third of the pop band the Bee Gees, died Sunday, January 12, 2003. His family, wife Yvonne, son Adam, and daughter Samantha were at his bedside when he passed away. Gibb was reportedly working on new music with brother Barry (also of the Bee Gees) and Michael Jackson before his unexpected death.

Gibb played keyboard, guitar, bass and percussion in the Bee Gees, and sang the high notes in their three-part harmony. The multi-faceted musician also wrote many of the groups hit songs. After being the butt of jokes as disco fever died out in the 80s, the Bee Gees are now regarded as musical pioneers, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997.

The 53-year old Gibb was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday after experiencing intense abdominal pain. Doctors discovered the pain was due to a twisted section in his small intestine. Before the operation Gibb reportedly went into cardiac arrest, which weakened his condition. After surgery to remove the damaged section of intestine, Gibb was listed in critical but stable condition. He passed away at 1AM Sunday morning.

****************************************************************************************************

Were any of you aware of a BeeGee's/Michael Collaboration? MAN! That would have been SOMETHING!!!

As for Bashir's behaviour during this clip, what I heard was a man trying WAY TOO HARD to be funny and "close" to Michael....like he was trying to become his new BFF! Michael, of course, is probably very used to this kind of behavior from people and had learned to be gracious about it....but as a listener, it sorta turned my stomach....the shallowness and insincerity of Bashir is completely evident....he had Mike on a hook and was trying his best to reel him in....Michael was astute enough to have his own person videotaping the interview, but clearly had NO CLUE what he was being set up for....in my opinion, there should be a special level of Hell set aside for Bashir and his ilk....such phony, self-promoting, unethical and frankly, immoral behaviour on his part....but despite all that, I'll bet that even he didn't realize that his actions would play such a crucial part in the next step of Michael's persecution...that being said, I wonder if now, in hindsight, he's ever felt even one moment of remorse for his part in bringing Michael down....God, I sure hope so, or his soul is even blacker than I imagine it to be!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    How dare bashir offer to write something for MJ to say as Maurice Gibbs funeral. Was he a close friend? Did he know him? Notice how Mike never asked him for help in that regard. And it was totally inappropriate to talk about Elizabeth Taylor like that. Take note bashir, she is still with us. Mike is way too nice and this man is horrid.
    How dare bashir offer to write something for MJ to say as Maurice Gibbs funeral. Was he a close friend? Did he know him? Notice how Mike never asked him for help in that regard. And it was totally inappropriate to talk about Elizabeth Taylor like that. Take note bashir, she is still with us. Mike is way too nice and this man is horrid.

BRAVO, RK!!! I share your thoughts COMPLETELY!! Bashir was BEYOND presumptuous with Michael!!! THE NERVE OF THAT POMPOUS ASS! And yet, how did Michael respond? With GRACE and CLASS!! (well, I guess they both did genuinely make fun of Tatum O'Neal at one point, a comment I didn't even understand, BTW!)....but the look of pain on Michael's face when Bashir makes that utterly classless comment about Elizabeth Taylor's imminent demise! MY GOD! Who on earth SAYS that to ANYBODY about someone that person cares about? It's like Bashir saying, "Oh and your mother, Michael? She's getting up there....she won't be with you much longer!"....O.M.G!!!
    It was enough to make my skin crawl! And I thought Michael looked like he'd been literally PUNCTURED by that flippant comment! UGH!

Bashir is a HUGE negative piece in the puzzle of Michael's Life Story....he is personally responsible for sending Michael down a trajectory of heartache, pain and sorrow...I actually almost feel sorry for the man....how can he even SLEEP at night with this on his conscience? I know I couldn't, that's for damn sure! Like I said, he deserves his own level of Hell....

Grrrrrrr. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Batshit was so cringe-making, especially when he was so obviously trying to suck up to MJ and making stupid jokes like he was his best mate. What a hypocrite.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    In the end you can see that Michael is pulling his hair.
    Well it's not real hair, it's a wig!
    It's the first time I see Mike with a normal wig....<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Not the strange, silly cheap one's like 02 Mike.
    So how do we know how he is looking without it?
    And no make-up.
    I guess he is walking around without problems because everyone is looking for Michael Jackson with long and curly/straight hair.
    I guess he has short hair....like his brothers....
    Chappie
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i just love these tapes, i have downloaded 9 series of it, these tapes totally expose that freak Bashit, how he manipulated Michael ,how he scripted the most important scenes, how he lied, i suggest you watch all the 9 series, now i just wonder- how can he watch himself in the mirror after what he has done to MJ, i wish these tapes were released during the trial, this is the absolute evidence that MJ is innocent and that Bashit was doing his best to destroy Michael's life and carrer
  • I totally agree with all of you. It reminds me of when I'm around some of my more bold and colorful family and friends. I don't agree with some of their views and at times I'm totally embarrassed and uncomfortable by what they are saying or their behavior. But at the same time I try to love them for who they are even if we are different. I think that is how Michael appeared to me.

Where did these video's come from? I don't think they are part of what Michael released to the public after Bashir's tainted version are they? It's been so long that I don't remember it all.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Toward the end of this clip, Michael and Bashir discuss the fact that Michael is going to a funeral the next day...for "Morris" and went on to discuss his amazing ability to harmonize....that's what made me realize they were probably talking about "Maurice" Gibb, who died January 12, 2003...this fits the timeline of the Bashir interview.....anyway, in my Googling to find out when Maurice Gibb died, I brought up this article and look at the interesting thing I found out! (in bold)

<!-- m -->http://ibdcrohns.about.com/cs/news/a/aa011303a.htm<!-- m -->

Maurice Gibb Dies at 53
    Gibb, a member of the Bee Gees, is remembered as outgoing, inspiring
    By Amber J. Tresca, About.com Guide

Maurice Gibb, best known for being one-third of the pop band the Bee Gees, died Sunday, January 12, 2003. His family, wife Yvonne, son Adam, and daughter Samantha were at his bedside when he passed away. Gibb was reportedly working on new music with brother Barry (also of the Bee Gees) and Michael Jackson before his unexpected death.

Gibb played keyboard, guitar, bass and percussion in the Bee Gees, and sang the high notes in their three-part harmony. The multi-faceted musician also wrote many of the groups hit songs. After being the butt of jokes as disco fever died out in the 80s, the Bee Gees are now regarded as musical pioneers, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997.

The 53-year old Gibb was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday after experiencing intense abdominal pain. Doctors discovered the pain was due to a twisted section in his small intestine. Before the operation Gibb reportedly went into cardiac arrest, which weakened his condition. After surgery to remove the damaged section of intestine, Gibb was listed in critical but stable condition. He passed away at 1AM Sunday morning.

****************************************************************************************************

Were any of you aware of a BeeGee's/Michael Collaboration? MAN! That would have been SOMETHING!!!

As for Bashir's behaviour during this clip, what I heard was a man trying WAY TOO HARD to be funny and "close" to Michael....like he was trying to become his new BFF! Michael, of course, is probably very used to this kind of behavior from people and had learned to be gracious about it....but as a listener, it sorta turned my stomach....the shallowness and insincerity of Bashir is completely evident....he had Mike on a hook and was trying his best to reel him in....Michael was astute enough to have his own person videotaping the interview, but clearly had NO CLUE what he was being set up for....in my opinion, there should be a special level of Hell set aside for Bashir and his ilk....such phony, self-promoting, unethical and frankly, immoral behaviour on his part....but despite all that, I'll bet that even he didn't realize that his actions would play such a crucial part in the next step of Michael's persecution...that being said, I wonder if now, in hindsight, he's ever felt even one moment of remorse for his part in bringing Michael down....God, I sure hope so, or his soul is even blacker than I imagine it to be!

It was indeed Maurice's funeral. Mike and the Gibb brothers get along very well. He recorded 'Why' of The BeeGees, together with 3T.

[youtube:34b365zb]

Mike's voice suits the BeeGees songs perfectly. I have always loved the BeeGees songs, ever since I was little. My parents are huge fans and my mother turns into an annoying teenager when Barry pops up on the screen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My favorite:

[youtube:34b365zb]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO FREAKIN HARD!! I HAD TO REWIND TO SEE IF HE WAS DRINKING WINE!!! LMAO !!!

WHEN HE STARTS TOUCHING HIMSELF UP YOU CAN SEE HE WAS TRYING TO IGNORE THE QUESTIONS... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Love this video.........it seems to show Michael relaxed, love that. However, it was the last two words Michael said that really brought everything into perspective for me.....they were talking about the extra guy that was taking pictures or something. I didn't catch his name too well. At the end, Michael turned and said, "......he's loyal."

How different would have Michael's life been if he truly had loyal people around him? He had a few, but not nearly enough for the amount of garbage he put up with. Surely, we would not be sitting here today, on this death hoax forum, trying to figure things out, if he had the loyal support of all the people around him. When life gets hard, it's easy to turn and run. But, it takes courage, pride and loyalty to stand up against evilness. How different it would have been............

Blessings to you all.........
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I love the bit where bashir tells him he is looking sexy and women will be taking off their pants and throwing them at the screen.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He was like "Are you sure?" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Souza....thank you for that background about the BeeGee's and the song, "Why"...I didn't realize there was a connection....and yes, TOTALLY agree with you about Michael being perfectly suited to their music....I believe I saw or read an interview where they were listed as a favorite of his...to me, they personify harmony....literally, wrote the book....and Michael was as gifted, if not more, than they at this amazing skill....it is their signature sound and it is his, as well....I have loved The BeeGee's since I was a teenager, many moons ago...one of my all time faves is "Lonely Days"....LOVE IT!...and the resurgence of their career during the Saturday Fever Era, which was basically the Off The Wall Era too, was a HEYDAY of AWESOME MUSIC!....a great time to be young and loving to dance!

I was both thrilled and saddened to hear of Michael's collaboration with them before Maurice's death....oh, how great that would have been!....just like Mike making music with Stevie, Paul, Freddie and other music legends....they all saw what we saw...they were fans of Michael too....Michael was simply the greatest of them all and everybody wanted to work with him!