YouTube Front Page...

2»

Comments

• melodymelody Posts: 196
    ....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous and not taken seriously. If we are to open the eyes of the closed minded we must do it in such away that they cant refute are claims.... with L.O.V.E.

That's why I posted this in the "All odd things" forum. It's not something significant, just an odd thing. The cohesive theories with the "hard hitting evidence" are not located in this section of the forum if that's what you or anyone else is looking for.

I can see why you would have these concerns; however, a good investigation leaves no rock unturned and seeing as this is the title of the website ("Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators") we need a section where all things, large or small, are thrown on the table and analyzed. But again, I see where you're coming from. Perhaps this section of the forums shouldn't be one of the first listed, but that's up to the administrators of the forum to decide. With all due respect, you should take that issue up with them and not hijack this topic without even commenting on the subject at hand.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    ....... no disrespect, but lets stop trying relate every little thing to the MJ hoax and focus on hard hitting evidence..... the reason why conspiracy theorist are frowned upon is because they start coming out with such far fetched theory's to the point where its just ridiculous and not taken seriously. If we are to open the eyes of the closed minded we must do it in such away that they cant refute are claims.... with L.O.V.E.
    Pretty sure we're all just ordinary people here, and MJ has worked hard convincing the world into thinking he's dead. I think the evidence that many have found here over the last year is hard hitting (but like dots on the MJ painting). Conspiracies are usually uncovered by examining "little" things that the masterminds have overlooked (but in MJ's case they are crumbs he has deliberately scattered in a trail of clues). The FBI files of 333 pages is going to be nothing compared to this drama when it's all written up. So let the conspiracy scoffers scoff and feel confident in the majority, but we will have the last laugh. Unbreakable,

"Now you can't stop me even though you think
    that if you block me, you've done your thing
    and when you bury me underneath all your pain
    I´m steady laughin', while surfacing