The Winston Churchill UFO and alien coverup released

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
Finally they admit it.........I even saw 5 of them when I was younger...and then my mother and brother swear they saw one, and saw the silver shipe hovering passed over house....I was about 12 yo.........Humanoid appearance.......wow

[youtube:27tak9qk]

Comments

• rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    huh ???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • It is time everyone reads: The only planet of choice by Ph. Schlemmer. Look at the site via Google. Whoever still thinks we are the only ones in the Universe should read that book. There are bad guys who wish to take over out blue planet, but there are also many good ones that wish to help us with our global problems and deseases like cancer. In the end....yes the good ones will win
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So why all the coverups then??? Civilians should be told...it's our planet too.

My question is, just how do we know whether we have conversed with a humanoid alien???

I think I have bumped into some strange people in my lifetime. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I saw this on the news in Australia last night, that they are finally releasing documentation regarding the sightings of UFO during Winston Churchill presidency..
    This affects all of us.....please watch..I personally thought it is about time they admitt this....

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYDCKku ... re=related<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1szl0zl4]
  • this could explain some things about my 15 year old son <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And my 7 yo son too.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I always knew he was different.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously, this is fantastic news...so we once again have been lied to, because of the fear that we will all "Lose control"...or the Government will lose "Power" over us.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • And my 7 yo son too.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I always knew he was different.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously, this is fantastic news...so we once again have been lied to, because of the fear that we will all "Lose control"...or the Government will lose "Power" over us.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    if I remember correctly (before my time, just going on what I heard) when they first played the radio story of "War of the Worlds" there were people who killed themselves because they tuned in late and thought the broadcast was real. I think that the Goverment got a feeling for how we would react...LOL. By the way, I never saw one (hope not to) but my mom swears up and down she saw one (a ship) as a kid. This isn't a story she talks about and she isn't prone to believing silly things...like me:)
    The ones I saw as a kid (and others with me too) were 5 bright light objects, flying in synchronizity, in a row, and stopping mid-air, and then moving again..
    I remember saying "Our aircraft can't fly that close together and just stop in mid-air like that"

The one my mother saw (may she rest in peace) was alot closer, and she said it was so close over our house, that she could see the bolts on this object. My mum would never make up stories like that...my brother was with her and he was in a state of shock.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Have the seen the video footage of the UFO at the trade towers just before they went down. There's few videos.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyuOIf95XcA<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7b2M6rLis0<!-- m -->
    How the UFO was involved in the downing of the towers or just observing IDK.

Then also when the US east coast had their major black-out, I've read reports that UFO's were seen near power stations, but no video or confirmations.

I'm convinced I saw UFOs once about 5 years ago or so. This is in Winnipeg. I was in a friends backyard sitting looking up. She was getting stuff inside. Then I saw these what I first thought were 5 Canada geese flying in a half V formation very close together. Then I noticed there were no wings and they were reflective shiny gray. I stood up crying "What are those?" They moved at a steady pace across the sky, with no sound. But the next day was an Airshow. I've seen the Snowbirds (planes flying in close formation) and regular geese many, many times, and these were totally different.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    this could explain some things about my 15 year old son <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You crack me up! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Have the seen the video footage of the UFO at the trade towers just before they went down. There's few videos.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyuOIf95XcA<!-- m -->
    How the UFO was involved in the downing of the towers or just observing IDK.

Then also when the US east coast had their major black-out, I've read reports that UFO's were seen near power stations, but no video or confirmations.

I'm convinced I saw UFOs once about 5 years ago or so. This is in Winnipeg. I was in a friends backyard sitting looking up. She was getting stuff inside. Then I saw these what I first thought were 5 Canada geese flying in a half V formation very close together. Then I noticed there were no wings and they were reflective shiny gray. I stood up crying "What are those?" They moved at a steady pace across the sky, with no sound. But the next day was an Airshow. I've seen the Snowbirds (planes flying in close formation) and regular geese many, many times, and these were totally different.

Hey MJonmind: I remember you had posted about these Flyiing Geese once before and I posted I had seen the Exact same thing, so I know exactly what you are talking about! It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! I call them the "Morphing Geese" Flying Saucers. I even recorded it in my daytimer (think it was 2005, or 06) I read on a UFO site afterward a guy in Canada had seen this too.
  • Well..2good and MJonMind..this whole post about the UfO now got me wandering even more about my last post in Visions from Michael...where I saw our Mike with these beings. To me ..while I never saw an actual machine of theirs flying overhead in the sky, my first encounter with them was when I started to see visions.
    I have already posted about it in the other thread, but,to sum it up here,

It is when I saw so clearly, the Great Pyramids swathed in Mauve green light and a Flying Saucer accelerating away from me and stopping by the Great Pyramids.

..After that vision, I actually started to see the beings themselves with their saucer like big Eyes.

I remember it was so frightening me so much, that I would literally stay up for two to three days to avoid sleep.

The only thing that kind of calmed me down with seeing these beings was, I also saw the STAR OF DAVID big and sparkling in gold and blue light.

I then thought o.k..maybe there is a connection with all this, and since I associated the
    the STAR of DAVID.. with the Christ,.. I thought maybe it was not all a bad thing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

But...right now, to make a long story short about the UFO, I am these past few days,constantly thinking about how I saw Michael clearly with these "Aliens" in my last vision and Why.

Sure...it would have helped a lot if the GOvs. would not have conspired to cover up so much about the UFO..and in fact go out of their way to ridicule the whole talk about them so anyone who talks about the UFO was considered a real basket case..

But , I do recall, President Carter did go on record to say he in fact did personally see the UFO.

Does anyone think , that the Light man Saga of Mike and his elaborate show with arriving from space in his shows, has anything to do with him and the " Aliens"..was he trying to foretell his connection with them or what?

Well , all I know so far, sure as I am sitting here, I saw him with them and their machine space craft...and it has got to be a real reason as to why that was shown to me.at this particular time.Just got to keep at all this great Mystery with our Mike.
    Peace
  • It is time everyone reads: The only planet of choice by Ph. Schlemmer. Look at the site via Google. Whoever still thinks we are the only ones in the Universe should read that book. There are bad guys who wish to take over out blue planet, but there are also many good ones that wish to help us with our global problems and deseases like cancer. In the end....yes the good ones will win

Did you know that back during the "Cold War" days between US & USSR that a Saucer hovered over top of a missle silo in Russia (that was aimed at us) and Activated it's count-down? It was letting them know it could launch one of their missiles!The Russians at this base were having heart attacks! Then - just in time it raised up and flew away and the system de-activated. It is really scary if you have ever read it.
    Thanks for the Schlemmer book, I have never heard of that one, so I will look into it.
    Supervision, alien contact has already been made, and maybe Michael has seen or had contact with some of them at some point.
    I have always wondered about Aliens using humans for experimental purposes.
    They take humans for research..... the possibility of this happenning to MJ is not likely because he seemed to plan most of this hoax. Just thinking out loud.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c036.html<!-- m -->

Were the biblical nephilim extraterrestrials?

IMO it could be possible because the bible talks about god above, and about angels from the sky.
    Even the Maya's believed in cosmonauts and the ancient Egyptians as well and they were great in astronomy.
    Personally i do believe that there is more between heaven and earth. But i also keep in mind that people ( illuminati) fools us.
    I keep in mind that certain technology is not known to us and kept secret.
    Ever heard from Nazi-ufo's? If you never heard of it use google to find your info.
    Some say its fiction other says its true but the evidence is lost.. ( or they still keep it secret)
    Most ufo-sightings are false btw, sometimes people mistake balloons for UFO's.
    And cropcircles ... there are people making cropcircles. Could also be a part of a hidden agenda to control people.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    It is time everyone reads: The only planet of choice by Ph. Schlemmer. Look at the site via Google. Whoever still thinks we are the only ones in the Universe should read that book. There are bad guys who wish to take over out blue planet, but there are also many good ones that wish to help us with our global problems and deseases like cancer. In the end....yes the good ones will win

Did you know that back during the "Cold War" days between US & USSR that a Saucer hovered over top of a missle silo in Russia (that was aimed at us) and Activated it's count-down? It was letting them know it could launch one of their missiles!The Russians at this base were having heart attacks! Then - just in time it raised up and flew away and the system de-activated. It is really scary if you have ever read it.
    Thanks for the Schlemmer book, I have never heard of that one, so I will look into it.

And Please please read this one as well, I have been trying so hard to get this forum to pay attention to this book, but more often then not, it falls on deaf ears. Anyway the name is EARTHS FORBIDDEN SECRETS by MAXWELL IGAN, again please take some time to read this,
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Do you seriously believe in this? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This is brilliant news, thank you for sharing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I will read the thread fully later on but I just wanted to put this here as I don't know how many of you have seen this or are aware of it. It is a message from 1977 where all the major UK TV networks were hijacked. Interesting that this is the same year that Elvis 'died'.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQA0_FmevQM<!-- m -->
  • ok on a more serious note wasn't there something posted a little while back about the government creating kind of a false rapture situation do disillision christains who believe in it so that they would believe they were wrong or missed it or something. i know it make me look crazy. just add it to the list. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is brilliant news, thank you for sharing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I will read the thread fully later on but I just wanted to put this here as I don't know how many of you have seen this or are aware of it. It is a message from 1977 where all the major UK TV networks were hijacked. Interesting that this is the same year that Elvis 'died'.

Hoax>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption_hoax

Part of the hidden agenda i think. A joke pulled by radio-amateurs i gues..
  • This is brilliant news, thank you for sharing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hoax>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption_hoax

Thank you for this link, I have never seen this before. It is interesting how they state that this hoax would have been performed by some-one with great technical know -how, for 1977, thats quite impressive. The words used in the message are very interesting and are certainly related to todays events, whoever did this was very aware of our global situation. It is also interesting that this message was given by 'Galactic federation' which is the same as many channellings reported today and these channellings are saying the same thing, it's all about unity through love, light and truth. Where this came from, for me is not as important as the message they give.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    The thing that the US government wants to tell us, is not about ET, it's all about...MICHEAL JACKSON's COMEBACK <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I suddenly started to see green people everywhere!
    <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Chaps
    This is brilliant news, thank you for sharing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you for this link, I have never seen this before. It is interesting how they state that this hoax would have been performed by some-one with great technical know -how, for 1977, thats quite impressive. The words used in the message are very interesting and are certainly related to todays events, whoever did this was very aware of our global situation. It is also interesting that this message was given by 'Galactic federation' which is the same as many channellings reported today and these channellings are saying the same thing, it's all about unity through love, light and truth. Where this came from, for me is not as important as the message they give.

You don't need great technical knowhow to disturb radio/tv channels when they go trough "the ether" In 1977 most people had antenna's on their roofs to capture radio/tv signals. '
    Amateur radio operators can disturb that signal when they have the right equiptment.
    I suddenly started to see green people everywhere!
    <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    Chaps
    Stop drinking! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->