An Article from 2007 but very important!!!

2»

Comments

• " Its all going to be good, very good" said Michael, and Kenny added: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."
    For everybody involved???
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    the speach. didn't micael say something about showing them talent like they've never seen before?
    Wouldn't that better relate to America's got Talent?, which is also related to Simon Fuller isn't it?

Also just thought I'd post the song The Lord of the Dance. I've thought about it before but now's seems the best thread. Lord of the Dance is a hymn with words written by English songwriter Sydney Carter in 1967

I danced in the morning when the world was begun,
    I dance in the moon and the stars and the sun,
    I came down from Heaven and I danced on earth,
    At Bethlehem I had my birth.

"Dance then, wherever you may be,
    I am the Lord of the dance," said he,
    "And I'll lead you all wherever you may be,
    And I'll lead you all in the dance," said he.

I danced for the scribe and the Pharisee,
    They would not dance, they wouldn't follow me.
    So I danced for the fishermen,
    James and John came with me and the dance went on.

I danced on the Sabbath and I cured the lame,
    The Holy people said it was a shame.
    They whipped and they stripped and they hung me high,
    Left me there on a cross to die.

I danced on a Friday when the sky turned black,
    It's hard who dance with the devil on your back.
    They buried my body, they thought I'd gone,
    But I am the dance, and I still go on.

They cut me down, but I lept up high.
    "I am the life that'll never never die
    And I'll live in you if you'll live in me.
    I am the Lord of the dance," said he.

And I'll lead you all in the dance," said he
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    " Its all going to be good, very good" said Michael, and Kenny added: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."

Exactly!!! These were the things that I wanted everyone to find out in this article. There’re very important key words in this article.

Kenny added, "We're talking business and looking at lots of different possibilities. This is a blue-sky time with a lot of different scenarios up in the air. We're working through all of them to find the best – the one that makes the most sense that's good for everybody.

Lot of different SCENARIOS!!! So they were talking about a film!!!

He told me he enjoyed taking his children to see Lance Burton's magic show at the Monte Carlo. "I really love magic," he said. "I really liked his show. It's amazing and very enjoyable. I love getting caught up in the magic."

So we were right about Michael’s connection with Criss Angel and some other magicians.

I found Michael relaxed and confident -- happy that the troubled past was getting put all behind him and happy that he's begun rebuilding his career again. "It's a whole new Michael here in Vegas," I was told. " He feels comfortable here. He loves being able to go out and basically not get hassled. He likes the restaurants here for the food but his favorites are the shows. I think he'll get to see everyone of them over the next few months. It's the first time in a long time Michael is feeling less pressured and much at ease. He is ready to go to work again and is in a great space and a wonderful sense of mind."

Ok from this article, does Michael sound like a guy who was threatening , does he sound like his life was in danger? To me, definitely NOT! If he was threatening by illu. or by someone else how could he go out that easily and with the kids without a disguise??? Would he be so relaxed, would he feel that comfortable? I’m just talking according to this interview and the thing I got from this article is, Michael was NOT in a big trouble.

Kenny Ortega dates back many years. and once again they are teaming up. "Be it a concert tour or a show staged from Vegas they'll tackle it together," said a friend. "They have complete trust in one another so it will be their project going forward."

We can see how much Michael trusts Kenny. That’s the reason why Kenny was “directing” the funeral too.

Vegas was delighted he now called our city his new home. " Its all going to be good, very good" said Michael, and Kenny added: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."

Involved??? This word definitely smells like it was used for the hoax, don’t you think?

Ok from this article, all I see is Michael was preparing his MONUMENTAL comeback. He was concentrated on his job only, he was making secret meetings AND he accepted VEGAS as his new home, not Carolwood!!! He doesn't sound like a person who was scared of his life or his kids' lives. They were getting out easily without any masks and disguises. So why do you think he made this hoax? First of I believe that this's ARG and his real life time Thriller. Probably he was getting few threaths or maybe the threats were about controlling his financial issues and he wanted to get rid of that too. Maybe he wanted to see who his real friends are. So I believe that he made it for several reasons but from this article, I got the impression of he wasn't threatened by illuminati or anyone who was a huge problem for him. Thus, remember the message he gave us in TII. Love each other and take care of the planet. There was anything related with illu. in TII. So I think we all should think again what Michael's message is and why he did the hoax.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Very interesting article. I have been trying to find clues that are associated with American Idol. I have felt for a while now that there is some sort of MJ/American Idol connection. I just haven't figured it out yet. Thanks for sharing this great find!!

YW and yes definitely this shows the connection of American Idol too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tvguide.com/News/Idol-Nigel- ... ofileid=05<!-- m -->

"Returning American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe has a lot of decisions to make about the Fox reality series — including helping choose its new judges. No one knows what he'll do, but he told us what he won't do. Speaking backstage Thursday at his other show, So You Think You Can Dance, he shared five things you won't see on Idol next season:

1. A big name judge who's just a big name: "There are so many [options] being discussed," he said. "I have no idea who the panel is going to be. My advice about it would be: Let's look at how the panel fits together, rather than the individual attributes of each panel member. At the end of the day, it is that chemistry between them that, to a certain degree, I think has been lacking for a couple of years."

2. Too much focus on the judges: "I want to get the focus off the judges, to be frank with you, and back on the talent," he said. "It's the talent that we've got to produce. Where is the next Michael Jackson? We have lost a brilliant artist and entertainer in Michael Jackson. We have the opportunity, with this show, of going into America and finding the next Michael Jackson."

3. Him as a judge: Don't expect to see Lythgoe filling in for Simon Cowell. "I wouldn't want to do it because you do not follow Sean Connery into the role of James Bond, you follow George Lazenby. I think it would be wrong for the show to do it. You don't want to attempt to replace what has been there. You want to put something else there and move forward."

4. Tinkering for tinkering's sake: With the show's 10th season approaching, Lythgoe doesn't want to shake up Idol too much. "This is an old woman that you're dealing with now. You've got to take great care of her. She doesn't need to have Botox, she just needs a bit of a feather duster and [to be] tweaked up."

5. Halfheartedness: On other performance shows, including So You Think You Can Dance, there's more stagecraft, Lythgoe said. "They've got dancers behind them, they've got pyrotechnics, there's a whole production number behind them. We need to look at starting to do that with the kids that come on Idol once they're in the top 10. They deserve the full production behind them."
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why did Nigel repeat Michael Jackson 3 times, like everyone this is very important. Yet no commenter below it even mentions MJ. Seems he put MJ as the standard to attain to, the bar is raised so high then, that in 9 years of AI, no one's reached it yet. This says the whole music/dance industry know Michael is THE best! Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, few others are big but not that big.

Just a comment about all the reality shows on TV now. Seems we're inundated with them, many of them interesting, many of them relationship nitpicking. But are we as TV watchers becoming bored to tears with all this. Nothing new, everything's been done to death. Even AI having a 10th seasons is starting to get, like we're going to find 24 more excellent singers. Oh boy! I lost interest in Survivor years ago. My husband still likes Dragon's Den, Hell's Kitchen, Apprentice, So you think you can dance, America's got talent. My daughter likes Dr. Phil, Judge Judy, Ellen, Maury, and more I can't remember. I'm thinking in 10 years where can we possibly go from here? Like Will.I.Am said (paraphrased), the whole entertainment world needs a shake-up, and that shake-up can only be done by the guy who gave us the shake before, namely Michael Jackson. I think something very big is coming down the pike! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "I can feel it in my bones"
  • " Its all going to be good, very good" said Michael, and Kenny added: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."

Exactly!!! These were the things that I wanted everyone to find out in this article. There’re very important key words in this article.

Kenny added, "We're talking business and looking at lots of different possibilities. This is a blue-sky time with a lot of different scenarios up in the air. We're working through all of them to find the best – the one that makes the most sense that's good for everybody.

Lot of different SCENARIOS!!! So they were talking about a film!!!

He told me he enjoyed taking his children to see Lance Burton's magic show at the Monte Carlo. "I really love magic," he said. "I really liked his show. It's amazing and very enjoyable. I love getting caught up in the magic."

So we were right about Michael’s connection with Criss Angel and some other magicians.

I found Michael relaxed and confident -- happy that the troubled past was getting put all behind him and happy that he's begun rebuilding his career again. "It's a whole new Michael here in Vegas," I was told. " He feels comfortable here. He loves being able to go out and basically not get hassled. He likes the restaurants here for the food but his favorites are the shows. I think he'll get to see everyone of them over the next few months. It's the first time in a long time Michael is feeling less pressured and much at ease. He is ready to go to work again and is in a great space and a wonderful sense of mind."

Ok from this article, does Michael sound like a guy who was threatening , does he sound like his life was in danger? To me, definitely NOT! If he was threatening by illu. or by someone else how could he go out that easily and with the kids without a disguise??? Would he be so relaxed, would he feel that comfortable? I’m just talking according to this interview and the thing I got from this article is, Michael was NOT in a big trouble.

Kenny Ortega dates back many years. and once again they are teaming up. "Be it a concert tour or a show staged from Vegas they'll tackle it together," said a friend. "They have complete trust in one another so it will be their project going forward."

We can see how much Michael trusts Kenny. That’s the reason why Kenny was “directing” the funeral too.

Vegas was delighted he now called our city his new home. " Its all going to be good, very good" said Michael, and Kenny added: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."

Involved??? This word definitely smells like it was used for the hoax, don’t you think?

Ok from this article, all I see is Michael was preparing his MONUMENTAL comeback. He was concentrated on his job only, he was making secret meetings AND he accepted VEGAS as his new home, not Carolwood!!! He doesn't sound like a person who was scared of his life or his kids' lives. They were getting out easily without any masks and disguises. So why do you think he made this hoax? First of I believe that this's ARG and his real life time Thriller. Probably he was getting few threaths or maybe the threats were about controlling his financial issues and he wanted to get rid of that too. Maybe he wanted to see who his real friends are. So I believe that he made it for several reasons but from this article, I got the impression of he wasn't threatened by illuminati or anyone who was a huge problem for him. Thus, remember the message he gave us in TII. Love each other and take care of the planet. There was anything related with illu. in TII. So I think we all should think again what Michael's message is and why he did the hoax.
    I also think this article tells many interesting information to us. Thank you for posting it, PureLove!
    I read it (or some other similar article) back then, but I forgot it by now.
    (Although, I like interviews better, as I can be sure that everyone really said those things (of course, if it's not cut by someone like Bashir...). Articles are not that reliable. I don't refer to this particular article but generally. It's always good to keep in mind that we have to be careful with articles.)
  • I found Michael relaxed and confident -- happy that the troubled past was getting put all behind him and happy that he's begun rebuilding his career again. "It's a whole new Michael here in Vegas," I was told. " He feels comfortable here. He loves being able to go out and basically not get hassled. He likes the restaurants here for the food but his favorites are the shows. I think he'll get to see everyone of them over the next few months. It's the first time in a long time Michael is feeling less pressured and much at ease. He is ready to go to work again and is in a great space and a wonderful sense of mind."

It supports my opinion that Michael didn't fake his death because he was in serious danger. As I said, I believe it was Michael as DD on LKL. If he had dangerous enemies, he wouldn't have showed them that he is alive. He would have risked that one of his family members can be kidnapped by his enemies. So no, I don't think anyone's life was in danger.

I thought of the same, but it's a little strange that Kenny Ortega said this back then. I mean, wasn't it a little early to give a hint about the hoax? Maybe not, IDK.

"you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."
    "you will know"... Who, the public?
    "working out for the best for everybody involved" ... For the best for those who are involved - as involved meaning Michael's family and friends, OR, meaning everyone in the world (who listens)???

The underlined part suggest that the word involved refers to everyone in the world: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."
    So those who are involved in the hoax "are going to get it done", and "when it is (done)" the public will know that it will be "the best for everybody involved", involved referring to everyone in the world ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I'm just trying to understand this sentence...

It supports my opinion that Michael didn't fake his death because he was in serious danger. As I said, I believe it was Michael as DD on LKL. If he had dangerous enemies, he wouldn't have showed them that he is alive. He would have risked that one of his family members can be kidnapped by his enemies. So no, I don't think anyone's life was in danger.

If he was in a big danger, would he leave all these clues behind? That's the biggest question in my mind always. Wouldn't he include his kids to the Witness Protection Program with him and hide??? Would he show his kids' faces in public and ran away himself?? nahh that's not logical.
    I thought of the same, but it's a little strange that Kenny Ortega said this back then. I mean, wasn't it a little early to give a hint about the hoax? Maybe not, IDK.

"you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."
    "you will know"... Who, the public?
    "working out for the best for everybody involved" ... For the best for those who are involved - as involved meaning Michael's family and friends, OR, meaning everyone in the world (who listens)???

The underlined part suggest that the word involved refers to everyone in the world: "We're going to get it done and when it is you'll know it'll be the right way working out for the best for everybody involved."
    So those who are involved in the hoax "are going to get it done", and "when it is (done)" the public will know that it will be "the best for everybody involved", involved referring to everyone in the world ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I'm just trying to understand this sentence...

Well, nobody knew that there was going to be a hoax. So it wouldn't be a problem leaving clues from then <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

You will know <<< I think he meant the public with this.

For everybody involved <<< people who are involved with the hoax, the family, friends etc... but after Michael comes back, all public will be involved in it with "saving the world" mission. It can be something like this.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I found Michael relaxed and confident -- happy that the troubled past was getting put all behind him and happy that he's begun rebuilding his career again. "It's a whole new Michael here in Vegas," I was told. " He feels comfortable here. He loves being able to go out and basically not get hassled. He likes the restaurants here for the food but his favorites are the shows. I think he'll get to see everyone of them over the next few months. It's the first time in a long time Michael is feeling less pressured and much at ease. He is ready to go to work again and is in a great space and a wonderful sense of mind."

If he was in a big danger, would he leave all these clues behind? That's the biggest question in my mind always. Wouldn't he include his kids to the Witness Protection Program with him and hide??? Would he show his kids' faces in public and ran away himself?? nahh that's not logical.
    Exactly. And, by the way, nobody in Michael's family looks really upset/worried/threatened.
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398

Exactly. And, by the way, nobody in Michael's family looks really upset/worried/threatened.

Great post. I was searching for Robin Leache's blog, I wanted to see the original article, like someone here said: we need to double-check everything, esp. articles. Unfortunately the archive there only contains articles dated back to April 2007: <!-- m -->http://blogs.lasvegasmagazine.com/VegasLuxeLife/<!-- m -->

But then I searched more and I came across another interesting article: <!-- m -->http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/ap ... ow-las-ve/<!-- m --> (sorry if it's been already discussed) that I thought 1) kind of contributes to the credibility of the Leach's article but also 2) I found a few lines there quite interesting:
    “I want Mrs. Jackson and the fans to be very proud of what we create. There will be no Michael Jackson impersonators. There is only one Michael Jackson!” <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Well, are you thinking what I'm thinking? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or:
    "It truly is the one destination now for Michael’s fans from all around the globe. It will create an even bigger phenomenon.”
    I have been told that technology that Michael Jackson himself had supervised for the This Is It run of concerts at London's 02 Arena will be used in the Las Vegas shows, with even more advanced innovative and cutting-edge technology to be specially developed, including 3D.

It might not mean anything, of course, and I know Cirque du Soleil has been discussed elsewhere but I'm just putting links together and see if we can make anything out of it. Btw, it will also be in LAS VEGAS...
  • Very interesting and definately supports the American Idol connection
    The picture is great too. Michael looks super

Great post. I was searching for Robin Leache's blog, I wanted to see the original article, like someone here said: we need to double-check everything, esp. articles. Unfortunately the archive there only contains articles dated back to April 2007: <!-- m -->http://blogs.lasvegasmagazine.com/VegasLuxeLife/<!-- m -->

But then I searched more and I came across another interesting article: <!-- m -->http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/ap ... ow-las-ve/<!-- m --> (sorry if it's been already discussed) that I thought 1) kind of contributes to the credibility of the Leach's article but also 2) I found a few lines there quite interesting:
    “I want Mrs. Jackson and the fans to be very proud of what we create. There will be no Michael Jackson impersonators. There is only one Michael Jackson!” <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Well, are you thinking what I'm thinking? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or:
    "It truly is the one destination now for Michael’s fans from all around the globe. It will create an even bigger phenomenon.”
    I have been told that technology that Michael Jackson himself had supervised for the This Is It run of concerts at London's 02 Arena will be used in the Las Vegas shows, with even more advanced innovative and cutting-edge technology to be specially developed, including 3D.

It might not mean anything, of course, and I know Cirque du Soleil has been discussed elsewhere but I'm just putting links together and see if we can make anything out of it. Btw, it will also be in LAS VEGAS...

Thank you so much for bringing this up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I've read this article long ago and when I heard that sentence which is: "There will be no Michael Jackson impersonators. There is only one Michael Jackson!" <<<< I thought, even if they're going to use a hologram, why did they need to talk about impersonators? I don't know but that whole Cirque Du Soleil thing sounds weird and interesting to me. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Yup. Honestly, it wouldn't make much sense to me to do a show with MJ without MJ (no impersonators). Wtf?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Hm...and holograms? I don't think that's what we (fans) wanna see, is it? WEIRD <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->