Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost

2»

Comments

• Isn't this lawsuit separate and apart from the manslaughter investigation? So how does this fit in with the possible bam? I'm confusing myself. Sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost
    20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray could be temporarily off the hook in the federal wrongful death lawsuit involving Michael Jackson -- all because Joe Jackson left some key information out of the paperwork.

0806-conrad-murray-joe-jackson-getty-ex-credit.jpg

TMZ has learned a federal judge is taking Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman to task for failing to specify where two of the defendants -- health clinics where Dr. Murray practiced -- conduct their business. Without that information the judge can't determine if the federal court has jurisdiction over the case.

The judge has given Jackson one week to amend the complaint or have the suit tossed.

Even if this case is dismissed, Dr. Murray might not be fully in the clear. Jackson has a lot of options -- including refiling the federal suit with Murray as the lone defendant.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/06/doctor-co ... h-lawsuit/<!-- m -->
    I don't know if it's just wishful thinking, but to me it seems like all the latest articles from TMZ relate to TS and/or the BAM. As I previously said in one of my posts, the disrupted parts in a sentence, separated by the rest with dots or dashes, look like bearing a meaningful message. In this particluar case, the "... Almost" from the title and the phrase "Jackson has a lot of options.." triggered references on the BAM, in my opinion. The BAM is close and there is more than one option to perform it, it all depends on Michael and the most appropriate context and opportunities, as well as the time dots, which we still don't seem to be able to connect.

LOVE,
    Andy

I'm with you, the word "Almost" is meaningful. Also "Joe Jackson left some key information out" <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I feel like we are missing an important/key information that can determine/unlock an important issue. But I don't know what exactly. Time dots ? Is there a kind of code somewhere ? A little help Michael please... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli, or probably he is Joe the one that owes this information to us, you know I forget, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> good TMZ we are waiting <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Sarahli, or probably he is Joe the one that owes this information to us, you know I forget, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> good TMZ we are waiting <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Oh me and my english ! By reading again I understand that the information has been "left out of" so it means that we have not yet this information. You're right Paula <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .