michael still owns neverland

bubaliciousjlbbubaliciousjlb Posts: 210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
according to this vid by e'cas michael still owns neverland. he says that michael made a deal and he was getting everything back including neverland. and the date that he recieves his property would have been on june 25th 09. heres the link to the vid.
<!-- m -->http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=56178974<!-- m -->

Comments

• i still think that is where he is staying. everyone thinks he would never go back there.
    could it be that was part of the plan to get everyone to think this.
    that way he could go there and none would be the wiser.
    what better place to hid out.
  • I couldn't agree more with you! I have always believed that MJ is at Neverland and, yes, no one would be the wiser for it!!!!!
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Anybody here, live near there?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Suddenly I to remember " the ghost " of Neverland <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I wouldnt be surprised. Its a great place to hide out, his kids and family can visit and nobody would know. It's a very seclusive place.
    And besides no matter who "owns" Neverland due to contract or financial agreement or whatever, Neverland will always belong to Michael in my opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He's made his mark there and no one can take that away. Neverland is his and always will be.
  • i just keep thinking about all the CEMENT TRUCKS going there.
    thinking it was for the green screen at Forrest Lawn.
    but who knows he may have had something else in mind.
    like making it safer for him and the kids to be there.
    Hugsssssssssssssssssssssss to Michael and the kids.
  • This is really interesting because I thought that all of these Michael possessions that have been touring the world were done as a result of Michael's death.

However, it appears that Michael agreed to this exhibit before he died...therefore it didn't start out as a tribute to the "late" King of Pop. Am I right?

I've been wondering about Neverland all along. It's a place where helicopters have landed, cement has been delivered, security still seems to exist, improvements are being made, private concerts are being performed, etc. For what...or better, for whom?

I didn't really hear where it was said that Michael was getting Neverland back on June 25th. Can someone clear that up for me? Thanks.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I may be visiting Neverland on Sunday. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

BTW, is it open? I mean, the roads and stuff?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I Would be very interested to know what it feels like there now at neverland can you let us know after your Sunday trip there
    I will. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    I may be visiting Neverland on Sunday. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I went to Neverland back in January and yes the roads are open they will lead you straight up to the gate. I had a great adventure getting there I hope you have better directions than I did we got lost a couple of times but the people that live around there were very nice and friendly and directed us right to it. I hope you have a great adventure as well.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I wouldnt be surprised. Its a great place to hide out, his kids and family can visit and nobody would know. It's a very seclusive place.
    And besides no matter who "owns" Neverland due to contract or financial agreement or whatever, Neverland will always belong to Michael in my opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He's made his mark there and no one can take that away. Neverland is his and always will be.

Wouldn't that be funny if MJ was under our noses all of this time? We were all trying to see if he was overseas somewhere. MJ is very clever I must say. But in all honesty, nothing that he has done, ever will do will surprise me. Afterall, he's Michael Jackson! Keep the Faith!
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is really interesting because I thought that all of these Michael possessions that have been touring the world were done as a result of Michael's death.

However, it appears that Michael agreed to this exhibit before he died...therefore it didn't start out as a tribute to the "late" King of Pop. Am I right?

I've been wondering about Neverland all along. It's a place where helicopters have landed, cement has been delivered, security still seems to exist, improvements are being made, private concerts are being performed, etc. For what...or better, for whom?

I didn't really hear where it was said that Michael was getting Neverland back on June 25th. Can someone clear that up for me? Thanks.

I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way about Neverland. I have been curious about it since last October. The concrete was delivered after the interviews Jermaine did there with Matt Lauer and Larry King. A few months later we hear that Oranthi or whatever her name is did a concert there but it was very hush-hush. TMZ didn't even report it! I think someone found the information on twitter. I have checked regularly and have found no articles or reports on Neverland since then. I find that very odd. It would be the perfect place for Michael to hide. The acreage around the house provides security and privacy. It has even been hard to pull it up on google earth lately. That is strange as well.

I am glad someone will be going out there soon. Please let us know what you see!
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    There was all this talk about how Michael would never return to Neverland and he doesn't consider it a home, so maybe that's why we overlooked it... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I may be visiting Neverland on Sunday. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

WOW THIS IS GREAT
    . can't wait to hear what you find.
    Reminds me of this nice "little" thread. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5227<!-- l -->
    Sorry the pictures are VERY big. I can't resize them from my BB.
    In my opinion, the vibe there was great! It was a bit sad seeing all the R.I.Ps, but there were plenty "I beLIEve"s around. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I met a nice french woman, and we talked about the hoax (in my broken french of course.) She thought it wasn't possible, but she seemed interested. Then I wrote my message on a stone on the path stones, but in my eyeliner, because I forgot to bring a sharpie. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It was an overall amazing experience. Even my mom said it felt amazing there. You could feel the love. It was a truly breathtaking experience.
  • Thank you for sharing your pictures Loma! I am glad that you were able to go. Did you see anyone come or go from the property while you were there? And did you see anything unusual? Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you for sharing your pictures Loma! I am glad that you were able to go. Did you see anyone come or go from the property while you were there? And did you see anything unusual? Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yes!
    There were actually a couple of cars coming in an out. All SUVs.
    Then when we got out of our car, one of the SUVs pulled up to that little booth you see there and he went inside and watched everything.
    In general, it was all pretty cool. You couldn't really see much more, since the road went wayy farther into the distance.
  • WOW thank you for sharing LOMA
    SUV's hmmmmmmmm interesting bet they all had tinted windows.
    I still Believe that Michael and the Kids are there.
    if so we know he is safe.

OOOOOOOOOOO I FORGOT TO ASK WHAT DID THE GATES LOOK LIKE DO THEY STILL SAY NEVERLAND OR ARE THEY DIFFERENT. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Yep. The windows were tinted.
    The gates were painted a dark brown color, and they no longer said "Neverland". In a picture I posted, you can see where the name plaque was removed.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thx for sharing Loma, u're a lucky one to see all that beauty, i have always been sure that MJ will never get rid of Neverland, maybe he decided not to live there anymore cause of bad memories but he has always stated that Neverland is him, it's his nature, his soul, his creation, his magic, it's pretty possible that he lives there now, none will ever suspend that Michael is there now, just behind their nose.
  • Thank you so much once again LOMA
    lucky you to go there and see it for yourself and just think. Michael could have been inside watching you on one of the security cams <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I he must be there. would be the only place none would think of looking for him.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Thank you very much for sharing the pictures! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks for the pics...did you go up and talk to anybody or ask any questions to anyone at all?
    What kind of vibe did you feel when you were there?
    Iam nosey and would march up to somebody myself but that is me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->