michael still owns neverland

2»

Comments

• thanks for sharing the pix with us.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i spy a security cam.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • If Michael is at Neverland, all my prayers will have been answered. Neverland and Michael are synonymous. He envisioned what he wanted, what he missed out on as a child, and made it come true. It was his baby, born out of childhood lost. If he is there, God bless him. No one or nothing should have been able to pull them apart. I cried so hard when he said he would never go back there. He looked so defeated and like his whole world had crumbled and fell into a pit. I wanted so fiercely for him to just curse them all to hell and show them that HELL NO, you can't take this from me. I wanted Michael to fight just one more time like he did with Matolla and show them that they couldn't get the best of him. Neverland was his. He would rid it of all the demons they left there and make it even greater than before they put their filthy hands on it and made it dirty. I swear I wanted to tell them for him. Tell all of them to leave Michael Jackson alone. Dammit he won. He was free. Back the hell off and kiss his arse.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What a beautiful place. it's the only place his ghost is said to be. Don't blame it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously, I think he at least comes here often. I posted elsewhere that he could easily be disguised as a security guard, maintenance man, etc. and travel about easily. I don't think he's here all the time. He has tons of experience and friends in high places who can whisk him about secretly, under the radar. He has to oversee this grandiose ARG.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    The place was chocked full of cameras. In the trees y todo.
    There was one guy there, but he hurried out of the SUV into that little hut thingy. I said "Hey", but he just looked at me, and walked away. It was awkward. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Once again, the vibe was amazing. I was a strong believer in the past that Michael is in Neverland, but this just did it for me. I could feel so much love there, it really took my breath away.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for the photos I was starting to think that neverland would be starting to look run down and unloved but your pictures show the opposite when you google earth the place just looks brown and barren but you have shown that i am wrong and i am happy about that Neverland is a special place for so many years we have read about the place and it is so important a place .thankyou.
  • The place was chocked full of cameras. In the trees y todo.
    There was one guy there, but he hurried out of the SUV into that little hut thingy. I said "Hey", but he just looked at me, and walked away. It was awkward. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Once again, the vibe was amazing. I was a strong believer in the past that Michael is in Neverland, but this just did it for me. I could feel so much love there, it really took my breath away.

Thank you! It seems although that place was robbed of the "love" it once had and Michael felt for it i think it sounds like perhaps the feeling is restored. The pics do show a very picturesque and beautiful place how we always new Neverland to be

Funny how nobody wanted to talk, chat, etc isnt it?
    Funny how nobody wanted to talk, chat, etc isnt it?
    Well yeah, but then again, my voice isn't much of a voice, more like a squeak. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was a bit surprised though, only maybe 5 people came by in the whole time I was there on a Sunday!
    Yep the place was gorgeous! There was a gardener there watering and stuff. I wonder who hired him?
  • Funny how nobody wanted to talk, chat, etc isnt it?
    Well yeah, but then again, my voice isn't much of a voice, more like a squeak. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was a bit surprised though, only maybe 5 people came by in the whole time I was there on a Sunday!
    Yep the place was gorgeous! There was a gardener there watering and stuff. I wonder who hired him?

I would have marched up to people and demand they talk to me LOL

Hmmm wonder...who does the hiring? ....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks loma, is a beautiful place <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • seems to me that going back to neverland would be a sort of giving sneddon and his helpers the finger. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    seems to me that going back to neverland would be a sort of giving sneddon and his helpers the finger. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Agreed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    People who say they don't think Michael EVER vistied NVLND after the hoax started, I must say, it is possible.
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    Thankyou for the photos I was starting to think that neverland would be starting to look run down and unloved but your pictures show the opposite when you google earth the place just looks brown and barren but you have shown that i am wrong and i am happy about that Neverland is a special place for so many years we have read about the place and it is so important a place .thankyou.
    It really is wonderful news to know that such a special place as Neverland has not been run down...It's a special place...I have noticed also that it is very difficult to google earth Neverland. It actually jumps right over that address! And I believe that Neverland is still a No-Fly-Zone. I haven't heard any news about that being lifted. Hmmm, all basis seem to be very well covered... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> thanx for the pics Loma, indeed is a wonderful and peaceful place to be....i can imagine u leaving the place and being inside of ur car, lookin back and saying ''Goodbye Michael''....am i right??? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    You are so generous for posting these photos. Thank you for bringing me a moment of peace and hope in the midst of a restless night.
    Love and Hugs
  • Loma, your pics gave me goosebumps. They're beautiful, and for what it's worth I'm happy that you couldn't resize them. It gives viewers a much better idea of what the small piece of paradise (here on earth) that MJ owned, looks like. Thanks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yep. The windows were tinted.
    The gates were painted a dark brown color, and they no longer said "Neverland". In a picture I posted, you can see where the name plaque was removed.

...thats strange.. correct me if im wrong but i could swear the entire gate was removed and taken to that auction? So... how're they still there just painted?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yep. The windows were tinted.
    The gates were painted a dark brown color, and they no longer said "Neverland". In a picture I posted, you can see where the name plaque was removed.

...thats strange.. correct me if im wrong but i could swear the entire gate was removed and taken to that auction? So... how're they still there just painted?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I've been to Neverland a few times (well, not Neverland Neverland, but the gate). I believe there are 2 gates - one "public one" (brown and without any indication of Neverland, although they did have a sign saying "Neverland, Once upon a time" after June 25th). And then there are the official gates, but you can't even see them from the first gates. When I was there, there was a LOT of land after the first gates. Just a lot of land with nothing on it. So standing behind the first gates you can't even tell if the Neverland gate is still there.

It was interesting though - last time I went (September 2010), I saw about 5 black SUVs driving in within about 10 minutes. I thought it was odd.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yep. The windows were tinted.

So, I guess it's a place with no name
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If I read correctly, the tomb still has no name, Neverland has no name........just interesting.
    Blessings Always!
  • When we visited Neverland end of July 2010 I got the feeling that Michael was still there. Anyway, I was like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> when 3 or 4 dark cars were fastly passing the gate. I think he still owns it... I hope he is.
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I have a friend who was blessed to visit during it's peak. MJ would always allow certain non-profits for children to visit (once per year), and she was asked to accompany an employee (who was a friend of hers). She isn't a fan but raved about how gorgeous the place was and that although he wasn't there (infortunately), the staff treated them as if he was looking over their shoulder. They catered to their every need, being attentive, serving a gourmet lunch (bar-b-que, sides with fresh fruit and desserts). She said that hosting events as such and the upkeep of the ranch had to have cost a fortune. They rode every ride there several times--and weren't rushed to leave. The only negative thing that she mentioned was that it was hard to enjoy the feast because there was a pretty bad infestation of flies (due to the animals). Besides that, she said that it was equivalent to Disneyland if not better because everything was so convenient. It's sad that you don't hear alot of these stories when SEVERAL people have benefit from his generosity. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Quick thought - Michael's 45th birthday speech... a few things he mentioned: that he was starting a clothing line...a fan communication centre...making neverland more accessible...and a few more "wonderful surprises" that he didnt want to "give too much away" ??

Soo.... we know he was working on a clothing line just before his "death"...there have been numerous 'communication centres' started.. including this one... and now with neverland changing? Doesnt it make you wonder what the 'surprises' were? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E
    Yep. The windows were tinted.

The original gates weren't painted. I was just explaining the color of the new gates.