MJ hid in secret undergroud tunnel CLUE

starlight30starlight30 Posts: 193
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Jackson 'Hid From Staff In Secret Tunnel'
Late superstar MICHAEL JACKSON once hid in a secret underground tunnel at a concert to avoid talking to his staff, according to the King of Pop's voice coach.
Yvie Burnett, who tutored Leona Lewis when she won Britain's The X Factor in 2006, worked with the Thriller hitmaker during a tour - and she was stunned by his "rude" behaviour.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I remember a long time ago, I was working with Michael Jackson and he had a tunnel built which took him from the stage into the dressing room. He crawled into this big white tunnel so he didn't have to speak to any of us.
"He was probably the rudest (celebrity) because we all went up to meet him and he wouldn't speak to anyone, not even the crew who were beside him."

I think this is a BIG clue that he is hiding in a secret location/tunnel.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jackson-hid-from-staff-in-secret-tunnel_1157796

Comments

• it certainly seems an odd thing to have happen on a tour and have no one else ever mention it.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    it certainly seems an odd thing to have happen on a tour and have no one else ever mention it.

right!! But MIchael and rude??? hahaha SHAMONE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it certainly seems an odd thing to have happen on a tour and have no one else ever mention it.

right!! But MIchael and rude??? hahaha SHAMONE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree. All we've ever heard about Michael is that he was the sweetest, kindest and most humble guy around.
    This is strange indeed.

Love and Blessings

maybe some people are in for a rude awakening <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Haha.
    That doesn't seem rude to me at all!
    Maybe he was tired of singing and dancing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    But.. that tunnel comment is pretty interesting.
    People are making him look like a mole! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He has tunnels everywhere.
  • Haha.
    Maybe he was tired of singing and dancing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

there are always tunnels in these places but they make this look just like you said a mole. or like a laundry shoot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Haha.

there are always tunnels in these places but they make this look just like you said a mole. or like a laundry shoot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just pictured him going backstage and jumping into a laundry chute.
    Nothing in the article says it's UNDERGROUND, it's only assumed by the reporter..?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Some times I think it would be nice to hide away from people how bad it must have been for him to get some piece and quiet who can blame him
  • He was probably tired and maybe even not feeling good. The visual of that for me is so sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Makes me a little suspicious of what they did to cause him to hide away from them.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Remember all the talk about the tunnels at UCLA? The tunnels at the Wonderland house?

Just so happens.......

86= tunnels=death hoax=Las Vegas=John Branca=DNA evidence

Just wondering............???????

Blessings to you all!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't think he wanted a tunnel to not speak at the staff or be rude. I think it was to not lose time between each song when he had to change some outfits.
    Plus, maybe if he didn't want to talk to his staff during a concert, it was because he was concentrated... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • she saw rude, I see a guy trying to get away from people clawing at him so he can focus before a show.
  • Is it possible that the tunnel could have been constructed for a----quick exit/entrance for MJ
    to access his dressing room for clothing changes, bathroom breaks OR used as a secret entrance/exit for a double to perform a dangerous stunt?? Just looking at all angles here.

And, I agree.....I cannot imagine Michael ever being rude!
  • Micheal being rude? yeah right , it is saying the sky is red.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well didn't they say that he escaped from the hospital's tunnel, to go to the airport? I guess he is used to tunnels. Michael, was never rude, it could be that on that tour he was tired, and needed to escape. You know since his supposedly death, there is never good to say about MJ always bad thing. Let him be. MY GOSH..
  • Remember us talking about the tunnels in the house or next to it in London. Maybe he actually made it there and is living a relaxing life. IDK, just throwing it out there. This article actually makes me sick to think that someone would think that MJ was rude. Anyone could see that he was very caring and patient to the staff in TII. I love the comments at the end. Everyone seemed to go to Michael's defense. It's about Freaking time!!!!! The comments that I read 1 - 23 were all good. IDK if there were any comments after that.
  • Michael rude? Pffftt! I don't believe that for one moment. The quick access for wardrobe changes makes sense but Michael being rude? Never happened.
  • This may have happened, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was rude. I can relate to that kind of behavior. I've been a performer most my life, I love being on stage in front of an audience but I get nervous sometimes in social situations. I often go out of my way to avoid people, especially when I've been performing alot. It is the kind of thing that takes a lot of energy out of you, you have to give it all you've got, and sometimes you just don't feel like communicating with people. You want to be alone to sort of recharge. Especially when you're Michael Jackson, I'm sure. He always had to be in the spotlight. He deserved to have a little tunnel to escape once and a while <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BexBex Posts: 14
    If Michael was rude than he had good reasons, and most likely would have made it up to the person even so. I dont believe these kind of storys, tabloid bullshit. Im not giving it another thought.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I cannot imagine Michael being rude unless someone was really nasty to him first like the time he said "Tell her to go to hell" or the time he threw that guys phone out the window and said "oops you need a new phone" snorts. But this stuff was all press and paps related so who can blame him. My bird would have been in the air 24/7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ..I love being on stage in front of an audience but I get nervous sometimes in social situations. I often go out of my way to avoid people, especially when I've been performing alot. It is the kind of thing that takes a lot of energy out of you, you have to give it all you've got, and sometimes you just don't feel like communicating with people. You want to be alone to sort of recharge. Especially when you're Michael Jackson, I'm sure. He always had to be in the spotlight. He deserved to have a little tunnel to escape once and a while <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I hear 'ya. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Whenever my choir performs, I just hurry to the dressing rooms between acts, change,and avoid all distractions.
    I imagine Michael is the same. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    He's freakin' MJ!
    Not Dr. Phil. He's not there to talk.
  • I couldn't think of Mike being rude but he had some bad days don't we all?
    I mean to the other performers who posted I kno the feeling also. I have been performing since Kindergarden and even the years leading up 2 now I have always gone to the back or somewhere quiet to focus just to relax my mind. Just a clear piece of mind basically.Energy yes much of it is taken and when your tired you want to be ALONE most of the time. So idk if I believe this or not but he might not have been trying 2 b rude some ppl take things differently than others <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Tunnels again <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ?
    Interesting indeed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I can't stand how she calls him the rudest celebrity ever. Bullshit. Maybe if you gave him some space, he wouldn't have to hide in the tunnel from you. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

BTW, i see how this can be a clue. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    He's a human being, he needs some privacy and we all have our ups and downs, why are people so quick to jump to a conclusion without thinking deeply about the issue!MJ-the rudest celebrity!-how ridiculous it sounds!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    it certainly seems an odd thing to have happen on a tour and have no one else ever mention it.

I think he had the tunnel at Wembley Stadium on the Bad Tour - I don't know about the 'rude' bit though.
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    They have called him freak, homosexual, wacko etc. But it's the first time that somebody calls him not even rude,, but the rudest! In all the articles I have read by now Michael appears to be a gentleman! As I see it he might not be in the mood to speak to anyone this particular day....It can happen to anyone! Moreover I'm also a virgo and we have our ups and downs all the time! One moment we are very social and suddenly we just want to be all alone!As about the secret tunnels of UCLA, I have also heard about it and how Mike was refuged from there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->