MJ hid in secret undergroud tunnel CLUE

2»

Comments

• TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    So Michael chose a stadium and had a tunnel built so he could avoid ppl. BS! He wouldn't spend that kind of money at a venue that he played at a few times on something like that. That's why he employed body guards. This woman is delusional if true.
  • there has to be more to this than what is on the surface.ok serenity find us something on rude <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    I always wondered if there were tunnels at Holmby Hills and Neverland - in order to escape - in order not having to use the "normal" entrance. And perhaps nobody knows these tunnels, not even his kids. A tunnel in order to escape ... some day. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    "Michael" and "Rude"???? I don't think so! I'm not buying what this so called "lady", is selling! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also believe that this is just another clue about the "tunnel" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- m -->http://www.google.com/search?q=r.u.d.e. ... CBkQqwQwAA<!-- m -->

anyone get anything out of this ?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    48 = rude = hoax

L.O.V.E.
  • I see it more as a way to get the Secret Underground Tunnel in the headline.
    I think it is a clue that he is hiding in a secret location or underground.

Then there was the headline Michael Jackson -- Resurrected by Cali Swag District. Resurrected stands out to me in the headline.

The song is Where you are. Part of the lyrics is this time let me tell you where I'm at. I think this is his way of telling us where he is. It is not newsworthy if a celebrity ignored you during a show (obviously preoccupied) in the 90's no less. Didn't he had a male vocal coach anyway.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    MJ is an old-fashioned gentleman with impeccable manners. Always a gentleman of the highest order. I do not believe this story at all about MJ being rude.
  • Michael RUDE...That is the most ridiculous and insulting thing ever! He is the most kind hearted and loving person.

If he wanted to get away from people that is his business. Who wouldnt want some alone time after all???
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Isn't it ironic that Jermaine and his wife follow MJHidout on Twitter now? (Great find MJmakesmespeechless!) A lot of the tweets are in Spanish, so I am unable to read them. Can anyone that can read Spanish translate them? I am just wondering if there are any "clues" in the tweets.
    Jermaine is follwing "MJhideout" on Twitter

Postby MJmakesmespeechless » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm
    Sort of strange isnt it?
    Both Jermaine and his wife decide to follow this "MJhideout" on twitter....
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/mjhideout<!-- m -->
  • Isn't it ironic that Jermaine and his wife follow MJHidout on Twitter now? (Great find MJmakesmespeechless!) A lot of the tweets are in Spanish, so I am unable to read them. Can anyone that can read Spanish translate them? I am just wondering if there are any "clues" in the tweets.
    Jermaine is follwing "MJhideout" on Twitter

Postby MJmakesmespeechless » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm
    Sort of strange isnt it?
    Both Jermaine and his wife decide to follow this "MJhideout" on twitter....
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/mjhideout<!-- m -->

Yes totally wierd!!! Thanks! Glad i found it!