who is this impersonator at forrest lawn

IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
never saw this picture, which is it, someone knows

Comments

• AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Hello dear.I already post this,and everyone say that this is Carlo Rilley.To my its Mike dressed as an impersonator,but nowone believes my!If you look at the pictures of that day,you see "Carlo"with a red bracelet on his arm,the same like Mike.I have already compared pictures of the bracelet.
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    The nail beds are pink, not Mike!
  • The nail beds are pink, not Mike!

I agree. Sorry. He doesn't really look like Michael in my opinion. He just resembles him with his dress, the style of clothes and the way he has his hair.
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> these impersonators are quite convincing sometimes. If I were a boy... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think I'd go that route myself. It must be amazing to look and in some ways act like Michael Jackson especially if you truly, genuinely love him. Call me bonkers, but if I could I would go there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> in a heartbeat.
    THE NAILS ARE NOT PINK EN TO MY ITS MIKE.THATS THE LAST I SAY ABOUT THIS.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Here's another photo of Carlo Riley at FL. He looks too young to be MJ and this guy is not black and he doesn't have cleft in the chin.
  • this guy is not michael. i saw this guy up close n his makeup was spray painted on to resemble michael's facial structure and he doesnt sound anything like michael. and in my opinion hes a bit too thin. hes a good impersonator tho and very nice.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's Carlo Riley.
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/carloriley<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Definately NOT MJ!
    But to think Michael COULD actually go out in public probably now and people would point but they wouldnt think Michael. He could easy go out i think and people would think he was an impersonator. Maybe he already HAS!
    The last 2 pictures are not Carlo but Michael.And thats what Michael wants,go out in a normal situation,so why not as an impersonator!
    The last 2 pictures are not Carlo but Michael.And thats what Michael wants,go out in a normal situation,so why not as an impersonator!

if your talking about me, the 2 pics are my signature, i wasnt using them as an example of carlo...
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    your sig is amazing ,i keep staring at it like a teenager which i am definatily not <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    but i dont think anneken means your sig ..she means the 2 pics above your sig... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJ212MJ212 Posts: 29
    He kinda looks like the Michael in this is it,I think the human nature part,he's got the same exact suit it looks like
    Carlo is a cutie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Carlo is a cutie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i think so too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    He is the best impersonator in the fact that he actually really resembles MJ but not him. Sorry. The hands are too small, different fingers, nailbeds aren't as dark & you can actually see the makeup on his face to resemble the bone structure in the 2nd picture. I wish it was MJ but no way. Besides he seems a lot shorter than MJ.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Here is Michael & Carlo Riley, they look to be the same height.16747_172857912747_100860852747_2784222_2576551_n.jpg

TII MJ
    Untitled-28.jpg

guy at Forrest Lawn
    Untitled-26-1.jpg
    IMO these two people are identical.

Carlo Riley may have been at Forrest Lawn that day, but its possible MJ was there too. If MJ was there, he could have been disguised as Carlo Riley, nail polish would cover the nail beds, cleft in chin would be filled in etc.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hello dear.I already post this,and everyone say that this is Carlo Rilley.To my its Mike dressed as an impersonator,but nowone believes my!If you look at the pictures of that day,you see "Carlo"with a red bracelet on his arm,the same like Mike.I have already compared pictures of the bracelet.

If that's Mike, then where did he leave his shoulders?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    I was at Forest Lawn when that guy was there.
    It's not Mike. End of story.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170

Looks like the same coat as in Human Nature song, the coat shoulders create optical illusion to make shoulders look smaller. It looks like the same guy in Human Nature song & at Forrest Lawn.
    61bc3910-1.jpg
  • @ libra8 and Anneken:

Look at the EARS - those 2 guys are NOT the same! One is MJ (a very thin MJ at the TII rehearsals!) and the other is Carlo Riley or whatever his name is. I personally don't like impersonators, sorry... I find them disturbing, especially when they get plastic surgery to make themselves look like someone else! I mean, what is this, an attempt to borrow someone's identity?! Or fool some people?! To me it's not a way of paying tribute, because there are hundreds of better - and healthier - ways of paying tribute. And MJ was known for being the opposite of a copycat (that is, a highly original person), so what these guys do runs counter to the essence of MJ. I find them cheap and kitsch-y.
    I would say that without a doubt, that Carlo and Human Nature guy are the same. The earlobe has a line through it, it's the same ear.
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291

Looks like the same coat as in Human Nature song, the coat shoulders create optical illusion to make shoulders look smaller. It looks like the same guy in Human Nature song & at Forrest Lawn.
    61bc3910-1.jpg

Well he does look very similiar to the "Mike" in Human Nature. That's all I have to say about that.
  • well, that would explain the funky "penguin" dance!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I saw him at FL, he is short and very much different to be considered as MJ. Stop it.