who is this impersonator at forrest lawn

Comments

• roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    I saw him at FL, he is short and very much different to be considered as MJ. Stop it.

Thank you!
    And also, this guy sang at one point. His voice was very sweet don't get me wrong, but it didn't resemble MJ's.
  • well, that would explain the funky "penguin" dance!

in reality isn't that penguine move just him marking where he makes the spanking gesture on one of the dancers in that part when it is done on stage?
  • My head hurts lool so many possibilities out there, but I do think that Michael can go outside and just be mistaken as a impersonator now maybe he is walking the streets of LA as we speak <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he's a smooth criminal
  • My head hurts lool so many possibilities out there, but I do think that Michael can go outside and just be mistaken as a impersonator now maybe he is walking the streets of LA as we speak <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he's a smooth criminal

Yep, and possibly Elvis did this too. The perfect disguise when out in public would be to dress up as an impersonator of yourself lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Wel to my its M.J.And where are the shoulders??Did you see how Mike can disquise himself!!He can do more than give himself shoulders!LOOK AT DD HIS SHOULDERS IN LARRY KING.Shamone guys,open your eyes.To my its not Carlo.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hello dear.I already post this,and everyone say that this is Carlo Rilley.To my its Mike dressed as an impersonator,but nowone believes my!If you look at the pictures of that day,you see "Carlo"with a red bracelet on his arm,the same like Mike.I have already compared pictures of the bracelet.

If that's Mike, then where did he leave his shoulders?
    Looks like the same coat as in Human Nature song, the coat shoulders create optical illusion to make shoulders look smaller. It looks like the same guy in Human Nature song & at Forrest Lawn.
    61bc3910-1.jpg

Yup, and both are not him.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Wel to my its M.J.And where are the shoulders??Did you see how Mike can disquise himself!!He can do more than give himself shoulders!LOOK AT DD HIS SHOULDERS IN LARRY KING.Shamone guys,open your eyes.To my its not Carlo.

U can't be serious.
  • I would say that without a doubt, that Carlo and Human Nature guy are the same. The earlobe has a line through it, it's the same ear.

Oh God!!! here we go, discussing "ears" again, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry really didnt mean that in a bad way really, its been such a long 14 months <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I dont think this is MJ, sorry, only wish it was true.

Love and Peace to all.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

U can't be serious.

I am glad I'm not the only one...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

U can't be serious.

I am glad I'm not the only one...

"You Are Not Alone" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    THE EARS ARE THE SAME!!
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    I'm also with you ! This Guy looks like the one in the movie ... I posted a video few times ago when he was at Forest lawn ... Walking and I thought the same thing ...
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Carlo Riley may have been at Forrest Lawn that day, but its possible MJ was there too. If MJ was there, he could have been disguised as Carlo Riley, nail polish would cover the nail beds, cleft in chin would be filled in etc.[/color][/quote]

Carlo looks like Catherine Zeta Jones in that pic with MJ
    Carlo Riley may have been at Forrest Lawn that day, but its possible MJ was there too. If MJ was there, he could have been disguised as Carlo Riley, nail polish would cover the nail beds, cleft in chin would be filled in etc.[/color]

Carlo looks like Catherine Zeta Jones in that pic with MJ[/quote]

Maybe when he has day-off, he's also Catherine's double as well. Poor Mr. Douglas. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    I'm not trying to be rude, but why on earth do we spend so much time on doubles ?
    If he used doubles then, okay... so what???!
    How does that help us understand the hoax any better?
  • I'm not trying to be rude, but why on earth do we spend so much time on doubles ?
    If he used doubles then, okay... so what???!
    How does that help us understand the hoax any better?

truefully most of these arguments are probably because people just can't resist trying to have those i told you so moments. it's human nature .

and i just got myself in hot water <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> so many Michael clonies. Too cute. Would love to meet them and see where their heads are. Would be interesting to say the least, to talk to them and find out what made them go so far to be in the likeness of the Great One, the Legend. What goes through their minds everyday? How many times they've been mobbed? How do they feel about it now? Do they have any regrets? What do their friends and families think?
  • MVMV Posts: 4
    Here is Michael & Carlo Riley, they look to be the same height.16747_172857912747_100860852747_2784222_2576551_n.jpg

TII MJ
    Untitled-28.jpg

guy at Forrest Lawn
    Untitled-26-1.jpg
    IMO these two people are identical.

Carlo Riley may have been at Forrest Lawn that day, but its possible MJ was there too. If MJ was there, he could have been disguised as Carlo Riley, nail polish would cover the nail beds, cleft in chin would be filled in etc.

Carlo's jaw is smaller and he has different shaped head and nose. Maybe you can't see it in that quality or angle, but Michael couldn't appear as Carlo
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    ALRIGHT LISTEN,OR I AM CRAZY OR "CARLO"WAS FOOLING AROUND.I WAS AT FORREST LAWN TO THAT DAY AND I GO TO "CARLO"AND ASK HIM ARE YOU MICHAEL?AND HE SAY TO MY,CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET,I SAY YES.WELL I AM INDEED MICHAEL.AND I KEPT THE SECRET UNTIL NOW,I CAN HANDLE IT ANYMORE.

• *Hands out meds*
  • stephsteph Posts: 177

*Hands out meds*
    I think everyone had better have a double dose mo , no pun intended <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ALRIGHT LISTEN,OR I AM CRAZY OR "CARLO"WAS FOOLING AROUND.I WAS AT FORREST LAWN TO THAT DAY AND I GO TO "CARLO"AND ASK HIM ARE YOU MICHAEL?AND HE SAY TO MY,CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET,I SAY YES.WELL I AM INDEED MICHAEL.AND I KEPT THE SECRET UNTIL NOW,I CAN HANDLE IT ANYMORE.

You really gotta be kiddin' me... Sorry but I just rolled on the floor and peed my pants!

• *Hands out meds*
    I think everyone had better have a double dose mo , no pun intended <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

no thanks i've had too much today already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Of course if you give an IMPERSONATOR the impression that you think they ARE who they're trying to be, they're going to say yes. LOL. This is just crazy, in the movie he was possibly MJ but in life NO WAY. SMH. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    MANY PEOPLE WERE APPROACHING THE GUY TO HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM. I WAS THERE TALKING TO PEARL JR. WE WOULD AKS HIM THE SAME QUESTION IF WE HAVE A LITTLE GUESS THAT COULD MJ. JUST STOP IT.