TIAI August 23

2»

Comments

• They explained why this account wasn't verified:

twitter will NOT verify this acct because they won't do it for shared "corporate" accounts. only personal. boo boo boo @caroline 1:26 AM Feb 26th vía web

Jackson Warriors & Jack Pack have been working hard to get twitter to verify this acct via @caroline, but no go so far!!! Marlon J 1:27 AM Feb 26th vía web

this IS a personal acct for me & Jermaine, but Twitter sees it differently because it's not our names!!! ridiculous with the frauds on here 1:28 AM Feb 26th vía web

we don't understand it either. doesn't make sense. but BlackEyePeas isn't verified, but Will.I.Am is... 1:29 AM Feb 26th vía web

@twitter this is Jermaine Jackson. I need my acct verified @alljack5ons asap. @caroline said she can't do it. we've sent in all info. 3:10 AM Feb 27th vía web
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LoveNeedsExpression, this account is verified- <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->
    and if you go to July 1st there's this,
    '@JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own! 6:17 AM Jul 1st via web in reply to JacksonSource'

but you could still be right ...

Jermaine's legit, but i dont see verified on ALLJACK5ons, maybe I need to look a lil harder. But thank you!

Yes, but Jermaine tweets he used to tweet from the AllJack5ons account. So that means that the AllJack5ons account is really that of the Jacksons....

he say in twitter that the account is not verified because twitter do not verify the account if is from a group of people, they only verify celebs by their real name he say that on alljack5ons account! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he say (this because someone ask him about that)
  • I've always wondered why ALLJACK5ONS wasn't a verified account. Maybe its really TS's twitter and that why its not verified. IDK, jus a thought

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LoveNeedsExpression, this account is verified- <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/jermjackson5<!-- m -->
    and if you go to July 1st there's this,
    '@JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own! 6:17 AM Jul 1st via web in reply to JacksonSource'

but you could still be right ...

Jermaine's legit, but i dont see verified on ALLJACK5ons, maybe I need to look a lil harder. But thank you!

Yes, but Jermaine tweets he used to tweet from the AllJack5ons account. So that means that the AllJack5ons account is really that of the Jacksons....

he say in twitter that the account is not verified because twitter do not verify the account if is from a group of people, they only verify celebs by their real name he say that on alljack5ons account! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> he say (this because someone ask him about that)

Yes this Twitter account is definitely legit, it is also referred to on the Jacksons - Family dynasty Facebook page. See attached link:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-JACKSONS-FAMILY-DYNASTY-TV-SERIES/195237226388

With L.O.V.E
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    TS FOR PRESIDENT!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously! Thank you, TS. You make me wanna dance! And..."A revolution without dancing is no revolution at all" - V for Vendetta And what a revolution this is!!!!!!!

Who woulda thought that death could be so entertaining? This has been the best year of my life. I love all of you guys and I'm so happy to be on this crazy, emotional, frustrating, and exciting adventure with you all.

TS, keep on directing us and BRING ON the BAM!
    Michael, keep on directing us and BRING ON the BAM!

I have the same thing to say to both of them... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hahahahahahaha! Put yo' head in tha fridge hun!

Lol, good idea, I need to cool off I'm way too excited!

Ah, Lord, I really hope you're not thankful for the bold word as well, I know the patches on my scalp from tugging my hair aren't..! I'm feeling pretty frustratingly left out right now, I haven't been really on and just when something is finally darn happening, for gosh's sake.. I have to go again, matter of fact, hopefully see you soon, y'all..