Hearing rescheduled for October...trial not till 2011 :)

Comments

• A hearing, not a trail

there's another hearing in October and January the 4th, there's a trial.

No, the January 4 hearing is not a trial, because the judge will still first have to decide if there's enough evidence for Murray to go on trial. The judge will make this decision based on the evidence presented by the DA and a cross examination by the defense during the preliminary hearings which start on January 4.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Deadline 2012 remember, cause things going go on til then lol, keep the faith.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Cirque du Soleil has a show in 2011....I rather watch that show....I am getting a bit bored already <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but looks like this are the steps to follow....
    Some cases can take up to 3 years....*sights*
  • :roll: <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> As expected.

Totally...i was waiting for this to happen. Funny how the Anna Nicole Smith case is going off without a hitch because she is of course really dead. If Michael had REALLY died no way in hell would these hearings keep on being reschedualed EVERY time
  • just cause there is a trial doesn't mean anything, did it mean mj was guilty when they did go through a trial?
  • Oh yeah, Mike! We're lovin' it!

A preliminary hearing that starts on 01/04/11 and is estimated to last two weeks would put us at Martin Luther King Day in 2011 which will be celebrated on 01/17/11......which brings us to the first clip of the movie released to the media......Mike's rehearsal of They Don't Really Care About Us! In What Will Go Down in HIStory as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the HIStory of our Nation!

We love you, Michael! And YES, we will be there! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You are the DIRECTOR OF THE CENTURY! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • A hearing, not a trail

there's another hearing in October and January the 4th, there's a trial.

No, the January 4 hearing is not a trial, because the judge will still first have to decide if there's enough evidence for Murray to go on trial. The judge will make this decision based on the evidence presented by the DA and a cross examination by the defense during the preliminary hearings which start on January 4.

Yep. And either there won't be a trial or the preliminary hearings commencing on Jan 4th will be postponed yet again. That, of course, if nothing happens before then <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Oh yeah, Mike! We're lovin' it!

A preliminary hearing that starts on 01/04/11 and is estimated to last two weeks would put us at Martin Luther King Day in 2011 which will be celebrated on 01/17/11......which brings us to the first clip of the movie released to the media......Mike's rehearsal of They Don't Really Care About Us! In What Will Go Down in HIStory as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the HIStory of our Nation!

We love you, Michael! And YES, we will be there! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You are the DIRECTOR OF THE CENTURY! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Love the sound of that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Oh yeah, Mike! We're lovin' it!

Ooh god i hope so....I'll be in America at that time!!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    And 1/04/11 adds up to.... 7 again!
    Remember, you can't hurry a "master" at work.
    This is new twist on "Masterpiece Theater" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    "I really do love you, Michael Jackson... you is da bomb!!!" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    1-4-2011 correctly adds to 9. Which is still relevant as it is the divine number, and the number of resurrection.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm almost sure that Murray won't go to jail, these hearings, even the trial need to take place in order everything to look natural, no need to loose the faith, Michael is definitely alive,whether he will come back or not it's not very important to me,i only want him to be safe,BTW june 4th is my B-Day, hope that everything will prevail that day and we'll have good news. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> keep the faith
  • I don't believe in a trial. We'll have to wait and see what they say at that time. Like always: Rescheduled for ....
    Remember that he said (in TII) "I need all of your patience". And that is really true. I'm still 100 % convinced, that Michael is alive. Any other possibility is unthinkable.
  • I don't believe in a trial. We'll have to wait and see what they say at that time. Like always: Rescheduled for ....
    Remember that he said (in TII) "I need all of your patience". And that is really true. I'm still 100 % convinced, that Michael is alive. Any other possibility is unthinkable.

Yes he is alive. Even if Murray goes to trial, maybe he was working for the people who wanted MJ dead. Conspiracy remember? So MJ has to be out of the picture so they can convict everyone. Murray may be the bad guy here. This is one of the possibilities.
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I don't believe in a trial. We'll have to wait and see what they say at that time. Like always: Rescheduled for ....

The same here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The same here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Me too!!!
  • Hello!!!!

This is getting ridiculous!!!
    I dont want to offend anyone here,but this case starting to look like Anna Nicole Smith's case now.She is dead for a couple of years now but it seems,that nobody is guilty for that. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Anna Nicole Smith Drug Conspiracy Trial to Begins

Jury questioning begins Monday in the drug conspiracy trial of Anna Nicole Smith's doctors and her lawyer-boyfriend, with prospective jurors quizzed on everything from their own medical histories to what they think about the charges.

Superior Court Judge Robert Perry hopes to have a panel seated in two days. Opening statements are scheduled for Wednesday.

The judge said questionnaires filled out by prospective jurors show most of them know something about the model's life and death.

"I was a little disappointed with the responses to the question, 'What have you learned about the case?"' he said. "The answers were, 'Only what I saw on TV."'

Anna Nicole's Doc Kept Hidden Records
    Anna Nicole's Lawyer, Docs to Stand Trial
    Photos: Anna Nicole Smith

Perry indicated more needs to be known before a jury is selected for the trial of Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich and Howard K. Stern.

The defendants have pleaded not guilty to conspiring to illegally provide the former Playboy model with massive amounts of opiates and sedatives. They are not charged in Smith's 2007 overdose death in Florida.

Perry said he won't allow testimony about the cause of Smith's death because it is not part of the charges.

"Most of the jurors have heard there was an overdose in Ms. Smith's case," he said. "Another case I'm aware of where a celebrity died, a doctor is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death. You don't have that here. "

The reference was to the case of Dr. Conrad Murray, charged in the death of Michael Jackson.

Perry said it was clear the prosecutor would like to try the three defendants on a similar theory but there is no jurisdiction for that in Los Angeles.

"I don't know why it wasn't tried in Florida," the judge said.

The case took a new twist Friday when Deputy District Attorney Renee Rose made the surprise announcement that she will allege that Smith was a coconspirator in the actions that brought the defendants to trial after Smith's death. It was unclear how the claim could affect the case.

The judge said he found the new turn of events "remarkable."

Rose also said she would claim Stern's sister, Bonnie Stern, was another uncharged coconspirator, helping to arrange deliveries of drugs to Smith in the Bahamas. A phone listing for Bonnie Stern could not be found.

The judge barred several items from evidence, including a famous video of Smith in clown makeup, which prosecutors said showed she was drugged. Perry also said the 2006 drug overdose death of Smith's son, Daniel Smith, is irrelevant and would not be explored.

How is this possible,I dont understand,nobody knows nothing??????? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I was looking on the internet at news about Murray trial and I foud some news about this (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100824/us_nm/us_jackson_3).
    But the part that caught my attention are the comments on the article.Of course in the comments are some people who are ignorants and who still believe that Mj is a freak and a p....... but they are WRONG , <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> .Please if you have time see this 2 comments because are very intresting. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

1. blakely
    Okay.....I'm living in total denial...and I KNOW IT!!! I think I'm right but facts dictate that I'm exclusively WRONG!!

Anyway here goes...so much can be done in the area of theatrics these days, it's almost unbelieveable what they can attain. Money can buy just about everything and anything you want [except your salvation <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->]. Money can set up theatrics to make ANYTHING appear real. Magicians have used theatrics to display the IMPOSSIBLE for centuries. Imagine what we can do now with the technology of virtual reality!

My point?? I can't speak for the Elvis Presley sightings; because I didn't get into his lifestyle that much. But I did follow John Kennedy Jr., Princess Diana, and Michael Jackson. Look I KNOW I'm going to sound like a Looney Tune but here goes...I don't think these people are really dead! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

For some reason; I believe there is a secret society that the rich and famous are keeping hid from the public. I think that whenever a person who is rich and famous has reached their limits with public intrusion; and they want to get out of the limelight, they stage their deaths. I know I know it sounds crazy!!! I'm not talking about EVERYONE; I'm referring to the few that are the billionaires of this world; and their lives are notoriously being prodded.

With John Kennedy Jr. and his wife; she was almost catatonic when it came to their lives being shared by the public. With Princess Diana; she was being hounded and denigrated so bad, she opted out for the sake of her children, being able to live their lives as normal as possible. And with Michael...well he had a few reasons; the most prominent being...a huge debt, followed by courtroom dramas that were not about to go away, as well as his children's privacy.

I believe there are places that they've secured on this planet, and they are never discussed which are used for their "rest of their lives" habitations. That they pay into their private organization; and the funds secure their anonymity. The funds also go to pay for people who are willing to take the fall for them [if needed] any outstanding debts, hospital, insurance, real estate, whatever etc. And whenever they want to surface; they are put in stage make up and special effects gear; where it's impossible to detect who they are [this is done very seldom, to keep their locales/identities hidden].

Whether I'm wrong or right...this would make for a great movie, wouldn't it?

Peace...

2.W 20 hours ago
    Dr.Murray is a patsy. If he were guilty he would'nt be walking the streets now.Besides, Dr. Murray is a high-ranking Freemason. He will be acquitted ! Michael Jackson was NEVER a child molester. He had lots of women hidden from the public,plus he was a flirt. Another thing, Michael Jackson was NEVER broke. At the time of his death he was worth close to 2 BILLION dollars.Had he lived into 2010 he would have owned back 100% of the Beatles PLUS half of Sony's Catalog. He would have been worth close to 3 to 5 Billion dollars,with annual royalties over $500 MILLION ! All these LIES were created by Michael's enemies.

Love you all!!!!
  • I dont think this is like the ANS case at all....
  • I wish some people would stop saying we have till 2012. Some of us don't believe in that propaganda, even if your religion does, please be respectful to others who don't believe that. I myself don't know if Michael meant that or not either...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wish some people would stop saying we have till 2012. Some of us don't believe in that propaganda, even if your religion does, please be respectful to others who don't believe that. I myself don't know if Michael meant that or not either...

Propaganda? Please look up the word propaganda and rephrase please.

People are allowed to talk about that, and you can disagree WITH RESPECT PLEASE.

Thank you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I believe that there will be a trial likened to to kill a mockingbird, in the top picks for Michael's favorite movie. The wrongly accused being Michael's character. The prosecution is trying to paint Michael as a drug abuser responsible for his own demise and Murray as the innocent victim whose crime is not in murdering Michael but in being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In truth this will be a trial to defend Michael the loving, compassionate father and humanitarian who happened to have a sleep disorder and pain management issues against Michael the drug crazed, self destructive, tyrant who would get his drugs by any means necessary with Murray just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will be a battle of wits with the jury either being asked to believe that Michael was innocent of abusing drugs or that Murray is guilty of abusing his profession and causing his "death". Twisted plot indeed. And I believe if a trial indeed does commence, it will be short lived and end in a deadlock. Unless of course Michael himself takes the stand. Now that would be a real fine ending. CASE DISMISSED! Murray goes free and the real criminals are brought to trial for instigating a conspiracy and a plot to rid Michael Jackson of life and liberty and assets.

Movie of the Week.
    I believe that there will be a trial likened to to kill a mockingbird, in the top picks for Michael's favorite movie. The wrongly accused being Michael's character. The prosecution is trying to paint Michael as a drug abuser responsible for his own demise and Murray as the innocent victim whose crime is not in murdering Michael but in being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In truth this will be a trial to defend Michael the loving, compassionate father and humanitarian who happened to have a sleep disorder and pain management issues against Michael the drug crazed, self destructive, tyrant who would get his drugs by any means necessary with Murray just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will be a battle of wits with the jury either being asked to believe that Michael was innocent of abusing drugs or that Murray is guilty of abusing his profession and causing his "death". Twisted plot indeed. And I believe if a trial indeed does commence, it will be short lived and end in a deadlock. Unless of course Michael himself takes the stand. Now that would be a real fine ending. CASE DISMISSED! Murray goes free and the real criminals are brought to trial for instigating a conspiracy and a plot to rid Michael Jackson of life and liberty and assets.

Movie of the Week.

Ok, that's scary. I just finished watching that movie, it was on TV tonight...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Really <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That's deep.

I think I'll rent it to watch for the weekend. Haven't seen it in a wile. It is truly a masterpiece.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Ok you guys...Now I have to go rent that movie and watch it again. I haven't seen it in years and don't remember too much, but I get the feeling it's going to tie in here somewhere...and the "Saga" continues! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I just found this review of to Kill A Mockingbird online. I am only posting 2 paragraphs, the 2 that sound very, very familiar?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056592/

"...I first saw this film several years ago and was so profoundly affected by it that I immediately watched it again. Of course, the defense of a man wrongly accused of a crime is a common story line, but To Kill a Mockingbird stands out as an exceptional example for several reasons. Among them, the date that the film was released: 1962, on the cusp of the civil rights movement in America, and the fact that it takes place in the south in the 1930's. It is also far from the first film to explore the experiences of children and their own personal growth, but To Kill a Mockingbird stands out because of its sheer honesty and natural performances by the child actors portraying these rich characters.

But most of all, this film is special because of Gregory Peck's portrayal of Atticus Finch, a true hero. At the risk of sounding histrionic, my heart aches when I watch him on screen because he is such an incredible man, and is so inherently good. No matter how many times I have seen this film, I smile when I see his interaction with his children, and I well with tears when I see his incredible strength of character. (No easy feat to break through the armor of this cynical film geek who, if given the chance would remake at least a few dozen films with tragic endings.) I was sitting in my car listening to National Public Radio recently the day Gregory Peck died, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I sat and cried hearing the retrospective they offered – mainly because the man who portrayed my own personal cinematic hero was gone, but also because Peck lived his life with the same conviction as his best known role; a fact that makes Atticus Finch all the more tangible. The American Film Institute recently named Atticus Finch the number one hero of all time, a choice I consider both brave and insightful in an age where our heroes generally either wield weapons or have super human physical strength. Atticus Finch fights evil as well, but with his strong moral fiber and his mind. ..."
    Just to show you I'm not making it up:

mockinbird.jpg