Dr. Conrad Murray Scores Legal Win

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray Scores Legal Win
19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

0823-conrad-murray-tmz-bn-credit.jpg

As we first reported, Dr. Murray's lawyers want to re-test some of the fluids to determine the accuracy level of the Propofol found in Michael Jackson's body.

During the hearing, a preliminary trial date was set for January 4.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/conrad-mu ... ion-court/<!-- m -->

Comments

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    so what is it??
    They were granted a request to draw fluids from Michael Jacksons body OR retest previously taken and conserved fluids???? Thats a major contradiction right there...
  • Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

Earlier that was "We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved", now it's "to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson".

It's gonna be interesting...start digging guys!
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    TMZ changed the pic
    0823-conrad-murray-tmz-bn-02-credit.jpg
  • Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

Earlier that was "We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved", now it's "to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson".

I'd definitely like more clarification on this, but nobodys talking about it. They haven't said anything about this at all on CNN in the last 2 hours or so. Even tho they kept talking about the CNN cameras on the live stream. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    LIKE I SAID EXHUMATION TIME I WAS JOKING REALLY DON'T THEY FORGET HE WAS EMBALMED AND WHEN KATHERINE AND JACKSON FAMILY WANTED ANOTHER AUTOPSY IT REALLY WASN'T RECOMMENDED BECAUSE BASICALLY THERE WERE NO GOOD TISSUES AND WITH THE EMBALMING SOLUTION THERE IS LITTLE TO WORK WITH. YEP, BRING MIKE IN HE'LL GIVE YOU SOME FLUIDS DRINK UP BOY CUS WE NEED SAMPLES. PEE IN A CUP.

• Original article:

murray23-08_01_marked.jpg

Changed to:

murray23-08_02_marked.jpg
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

mmm believing that mj is alive and well asking him for a new sample would be ok i guess.... but since this hearing is based on MJ being dead they will open the casket... hmmmm nice.. NOT! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • TMZ changed the pic

The only thing that stands out to me in this pic is the numbers in the background. We can only see "826".

8+2+6= 16 1+6= 7
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    TMZ changed the pic

The only thing that stands out to me in this pic is the numbers in the background. We can only see "826".

8+2+6= 16 1+6= 7

or the 26th of August (3 days from now) <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    TMZ changed the pic

8+2+6= 16 1+6= 7

Also August 23 2010...8+2+3+2+1=16...1+6=7 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...

Hopefully something big happens between now and then. Perhaps something to do with getting fluids from the body. OR perhaps something with Eliza's case that will bring more people to the forum.

It ain't over yet... I feel your frustration, Souza. We need to all stick together more than ever now.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I KNOW IT'S HARD TO KEEP ON BELIEVING IT MESSES WITH YOUR CONCENTRATION CUS U FEEL HIM ALIVE AND YOU JUST HATE THE WAIT U JUST WANT TO SEE HIM COME BACK AND SHUT UP THOSE HATERS. I'M THINKING IT'S OUT OF MICHAEL'S HANDS FOR NOW THERE ARE LEGALITIES TO COMING BACK UNFORTUNATELY THOSE TAKE TIME. TO ME AN EVIDENCE OF PPL LOSING INTEREST BELIEVERS/NON BELIEVERS THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS WITH EVERYTHING. MICHAEL WE MISS U.

• Original article:

Changed to:

There goes the clarification I asked for. Maybe they really are watching us THAT closely. I'm still confused tho. Hey Harvey maybe you could do a story on the implications of this "fluid." And exactly how it was obtained and preserved this long. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...

Hopefully something big happens between now and then. Perhaps something to do with getting fluids from the body. OR perhaps something with Eliza's case that will bring more people to the forum.

It ain't over yet... I feel your frustration, Souza. We need to all stick together more than ever now.

mmm maybe murrays team opens the tomb and cant find a body there... that would sure bring people back to the forum
  • Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...

mmm maybe murrays team opens the tomb and cant find a body there... that would sure bring people back to the forum

Exactly!!

• Original article:

Changed to:

There goes the clarification I asked for. Maybe they really are watching us THAT closely. I'm still confused tho. Hey Harvey maybe you could do a story on the implications of this "fluid." And exactly how it was obtained and preserved this long. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well, even the second article does not refer to "the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Exactly!!

Maybe they can take samples for Mocienne Petit Jackson's claim for DNA at the same time. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That hearing in scheduled for September 7.

I will still be here. Im in for the long run Truth runs marathons. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I can't believe what they are going to talk about on TMZ live today with all that's going on.

Unless it's MJ dressed up as someone else, I don't wanna know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I will still be here. Im in for the long run Truth runs marathons. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You, we and a few others. Believe me, many will leave within those 5 months, we have seen what happened on the forums the last 2 months. I know the hoax will be alive again when something big happens, but many won't be up-to-date anymore.

I don't know what's up his sleeve, I hope he knows what he's doing. Maybe again something happened, I don't know. Today should have been the preliminary hearing, and aagain it was not. So what are they going to do in court on October 26?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm here until the end too, or until my family has me committed to the looney bin...whichever comes first! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Original article:

Changed to:

Well, even the second article does not refer to "the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    That's very true! This might be a little morbid, but I wonder exactly what type of fluid they are tying to test? In my opinion this has to be a way to further the hoax, because it wouldn't make any sense for anything they find or don't find (with the exception of a body lol) to be admitted into evidence after all this time, especially since the substance in question (propofol) would not be present in any fluids that the coroner may or may not have collected if he was dead for as long as they say he was. I totally believe he's alive, I'm just looking at this from a "he's dead" point of view since that's how most people see it.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I will be here until someone proves to me that Michael is dead.

So far that has not been possible.