Dr. Conrad Murray Scores Legal Win

124»

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    If a body is pus in the ground with dirt and a wooden coffin, then your statement is true.
    however Mj is said to be in a metal casket in a stone tomb. that means No air, no microbes, no magots. He either becomes a bit goo like (humidity), becomes a mummy ( with dry air) or are preserved for a long time as he is,
    But there cant be only bones since there is nothing to "eat" the body and the fluids and body itself has nowhere to go inside the metal coffin.
    Very sorry here, but I squirmed reading that, it just sounds so terribly disgusting, oh ew..
    Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...

I will still be here. Im in for the long run Truth runs marathons. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You, we and a few others. Believe me, many will leave within those 5 months, we have seen what happened on the forums the last 2 months. I know the hoax will be alive again when something big happens, but many won't be up-to-date anymore.

I don't know what's up his sleeve, I hope he knows what he's doing. Maybe again something happened, I don't know. Today should have been the preliminary hearing, and aagain it was not. So what are they going to do in court on October 26?
    I'm in too, y'all, I know that lots of names here only recently couldn't take it anymore, but I'm firm as a tree stump in a storm. I hope he realizes that, too... I hate to sound so much like a "fan", so sappy or whatever, but he's missed beyond comprehension by all who care even a little about him and his life.. I hate to sound so much like a "fan", so sappy or whatever,
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

Earlier that was "We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved", now it's "to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson".

I noticed what seems very deliberate wording. There is nothing in the first sentence that indicates that the body of Michael Jackson is a dead one.

And the second, I'm sure the coroner DOES have fluid samples. Lots of them. From all sorts of dead people, that's true. Lol. But it's interesting to note that no where in this sentence does it indicate that the coroner has fluid samples belonging to Michael Jackson's dead body, yet that's exactly what the reader is led to and walks away believing.
  • Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

Earlier that was "We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved", now it's "to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson".

I noticed what seems very deliberate wording. There is nothing in the first sentence that indicates that the body of Michael Jackson is a dead one.

And the second, I'm sure the coroner DOES have fluid samples. Lots of them. From all sorts of dead people, that's true. Lol. But it's interesting to note that no where in this sentence does it indicate that the coroner has fluid samples belonging to Michael Jackson's dead body, yet that's exactly what the reader is led to and walks away believing.

And a few minutes later, after TMZ changed the first line of the article to:

"Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to get fluid samples of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial."

there's not even talk about a body at all.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    and this is what was posted on official Murray legal team web page:

August 24, 2010
    Yesterday, Judge Michael Pastor set the preliminary hearing date of January 4, 2011 for the involuntary manslaughter charges against Dr. Conrad Murray. After hearing from both sides in the case at the January court date Judge Pastor will determine if there is enough evidence to mount a full trial.

Additionally, yesterday Judge Pastor granted a protective order covering all evidence in the criminal case, meaning it cannot be released to anyone other than the lawyers, paralegals and investigators.

Dr. Murray’s defense team will not be commenting on any facts, rumors or innuendo of the case until after the preliminary hearing.

<!-- m -->http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com ... t-24-2010/<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh please open that grave... January is 5 months from now, most people didn't even have the patience to wait from last June til now, so the forums will be empty by then. I don't know if it will really drag on that long, but I hope Mike realizes this hoax will be close to dead by then...
    I couldn't leave if I tried. I'm prepared to stay till 2012, albeit maybe less frequently in quiet times. Somehow TIAI and TMZ have always managed to inject interest when our spirits are low, like a carrot dangling in front of our noses. And I'll bet if major news outlets told big news about MJ, all the deserters would come flooding back here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I'm very grateful it sounds like you're committed to keeping this place open. You deserve a round of applause!!!

Tink.I.Am mentioned MJ turning into goo in his coffin, sounds like Mr. Magoo. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I was thinking how many fluids have been talked about in this hoax: urine (pee), semen (sperm), propofol, embalming fluids, black fluid, blood, vitamen water, coca cola, coffee (Starbucks), 5 Alive, other drugs, not to mention beach water. Maybe there's more...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to draw fluids from the body of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial.

And a few minutes later, after TMZ changed the first line of the article to:

"Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team was just granted a request to get fluid samples of Michael Jackson as part of their defense in his involuntary manslaughter trial."

there's not even talk about a body at all.

Yes, it's as if they are being very careful not to outright lie, just be extremely misleading.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    and this is what was posted on official Murray legal team web page:

<!-- m -->http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com ... t-24-2010/<!-- m -->

I never considered this site to legally represent the lawyers of Doc Murray.
    It is not running on their regular server, it is set up with unprofessional Wordpress and not even carrying the identical layout but only a "remake".
    The site is being tolerated and taking part in a foggy adventure, we know why.
    But it is nowhere claimed or proven that this site is legally representing Chernoff et al.
    It is a make-up and make-believe.
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    If a body is pus in the ground with dirt and a wooden coffin, then your statement is true.
    however Mj is said to be in a metal casket in a stone tomb. that means No air, no microbes, no magots. He either becomes a bit goo like (humidity), becomes a mummy ( with dry air) or are preserved for a long time as he is,
    But there cant be only bones since there is nothing to "eat" the body and the fluids and body itself has nowhere to go inside the metal coffin.
    Very sorry here, but I squirmed reading that, it just sounds so terribly disgusting, oh ew..

I will still be here. Im in for the long run Truth runs marathons. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You, we and a few others. Believe me, many will leave within those 5 months, we have seen what happened on the forums the last 2 months. I know the hoax will be alive again when something big happens, but many won't be up-to-date anymore.

I don't know what's up his sleeve, I hope he knows what he's doing. Maybe again something happened, I don't know. Today should have been the preliminary hearing, and aagain it was not. So what are they going to do in court on October 26?
    I'm in too, y'all, I know that lots of names here only recently couldn't take it anymore, but I'm firm as a tree stump in a storm. I hope he realizes that, too... I hate to sound so much like a "fan", so sappy or whatever, but he's missed beyond comprehension by all who care even a little about him and his life.. I hate to sound so much like a "fan", so sappy or whatever,

Me too! No matter what, I'll be here till the end <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

What's the latest news on Murray and The fluids he requested from Michael?

What was the Court date of Oct. 26 for?
    There is No News about Murray lately and we have been caught up in O and the LMP interview, The Jackson family interviews...

Distractions and no one is talking about Murray?
    LOL!