Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A woman in Coventry, England was caught by a surveillance camera petting a stray kitten ... and then tossing it in a garbage can.

[youtube:ql0ubdlw]

Word is the cat was found 15 hours later in good shape. Let's hope they catch the crazy woman.

WTF is this doing on top of the TMZ page??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• What?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Maybe they were trying to post something crazier than the MJ case... and this was the only crazier thing they could find <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That shows how crazy it all is. Haha.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is giving a huge garbage story on a British street. Ho ho.

• Maybe I'm looking too much into things...

tmz_cat.jpg

We are the World..?
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330

Maybe I'm looking too much into things...

tmz_cat.jpg

We are the World..?

"Front Left"? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Maybe I'm looking too much into things...

tmz_cat.jpg

We are the World..?

The t is not in caps, so I read WAW. Could either mean "Wait and Watch" or "What a Waste".

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    garbage cans have figured a lot in this hoax
  • An M J connection with Coventry, never heard about this before now?

<!-- m -->http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/feat/ ... ndex.shtml<!-- m -->

Probably nothing ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But Michael was supposidly going to play a concert at this arena in Coventry? I wonder if there is some sort of connection? Just saying <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    sorry for my language but what's wrong with that sick bitch? I wish I could do the same to her, put her in a big box and lock her there for 15 hours. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    WTF is this doing on top of the TMZ page??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't know if this is the reason, of course. But Harvey obviously loves animals, he's a vegetarian and he collaborated with an animal protection organisation.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Levin<!-- m -->

In 1993, Levin investigated the suffering of sick and crippled dairy cows destined for the slaughterhouse using undercover footage provided by Farm Sanctuary.

And, by the way, this woman in this video is really sick. Doing something like that to an animal... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    sorry for my language but what's wrong with that sick bitch? I wish I could do the same to her, put her in a big box and lock her there for 15 hours. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I know it's awful. A friend of mine who knows the person who originally put this on facebook. (It's his camera filming).Nothing has been altered by the way, it's exactly the same version we were all posting this morning on facebook.

Nothing to do with MJ - but sad either way you look at it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

On the bright side the cat is fine.

Interesting though, TMZ seem to be getting a lot of random stories from the British tabloids these days..the Sun, News of the World etc <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This woman is crazy I really cannot understand her behaviour. Big Brother is watching you by the way...

I really don't know if this makes any sense but here it is:

350px-MWI_Schrodingers_cat.png
    The quantum-mechanical "Schrödinger's cat" paradox according to the many-worlds interpretation. In this interpretation every event is a branch point; the cat is both alive and dead, irrespective of whether the box is opened, but the "alive" and "dead" cats are in different branches of the universe, both of which are equally real, but which cannot interact with each other.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Me too <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Back to details - something is strange about this video and I cannot put my finger exactly on it.

First, who for heaven's sake - even in camera-friendly Britain - would as a houseowner direct a monitoring camera on their garbage bin? Not for security reasons I would say - except if the bin is not the real center of interest but the building with the military fences behind is the focus.
    Second, the woman is looking around as if she wanted to know whether she's being put on film.
    Third, there are a white and a black car driving in opposite directions. The white one has the car plates not properly fixed (white plate goes to the front, yellow to the rear).

Main focus of the video is on the action of the woman who caresses a living creature to get close to it and in due moment intentionally be able to grab it and throw it into garbage.
    Our reaction is pretty predictable - "how could she do this to the friendly loving cat and be so evil."

Yet we are continuing to watch the planet dying and some folks doing that to many, many people and we are not yelling.
    How's that compared to a kitten?

Just some thoughts.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330

The quantum-mechanical "Schrödinger's cat" paradox according to the many-worlds interpretation. In this interpretation every event is a branch point; the cat is both alive and dead, irrespective of whether the box is opened, but the "alive" and "dead" cats are in different branches of the universe, both of which are equally real, but which cannot interact with each other.

Actually that makes a lot of sense... thanks for posting this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    First, who for heaven's sake - even in camera-friendly Britain - would as a houseowner direct a monitoring camera on their garbage bin? Not for security reasons I would say - except if the bin is not the real center of interest but the building with the military fences behind is the focus.

Trust me a lot of people do. It's in a not very nice area of Coventry. A lot of break ins etc. And the camera is showing where people can enter.
    I am from France but half of my family come from the West Midlands in England so I know what it can be like there and I have seen lots of houses with these cameras.

I don't think the video has any significance to MJ apart from maybe they are just choosing random stories because they are waiting for more interesting things to report.
    This woman is crazy I really cannot understand her behaviour. Big Brother is watching you by the way...

Great post!!

15 hours later the cat is found save and sound!!;)
  • Third, there are a white and a black car driving in opposite directions. The white one has the car plates not properly fixed (white plate goes to the front, yellow to the rear).

That could very well be a car owned by a foreign family (i.e. from Germany) who are vacationing in the UK.
    I better see my safe haven now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and rest my weary eyes ... they did not show the exhaust emission stickers this time to make it 100% certain where they shot the video... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> they learned in the meantime... or this is indeed a garbage bin monitoring video on purpose and then I really need my safe haven <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • front left = forest lawn ??
    either way this crap makes me sick and sad..she should get in trouble for this..
    hell if that happen here with the record heat we have been having that cat would prob be dead in 15 min..
    i just could never understand why people hurt animals..the little cat was minding its own business she didn't have to stop and pet it and act nice then turn into a demon...
    huggs n faith
    suzz
  • Back to details - something is strange about this video and I cannot put my finger exactly on it.

Second, the woman is looking around as if she wanted to know whether she's being put on film.
    Third, there are a white and a black car driving in opposite directions. The white one has the car plates not properly fixed (white plate goes to the front, yellow to the rear).

Main focus of the video is on the action of the woman who caresses a living creature to get close to it and in due moment intentionally be able to grab it and throw it into garbage.
    Our reaction is pretty predictable - "how could she do this to the friendly loving cat and be so evil."

Yet we are continuing to watch the planet dying and some folks doing that to many, many people and we are not yelling.

Just some thoughts.

Good thoughts Grace. I also noticed right away that it's yet another story of England. MJ was supposed to do his concert in London, Lisa Marie recently moved there, and this.

So we have:
    England (where the concert was supposed to take place; Where LMP moved to)
    Garbage Cans (in just about every video of MJ we've seen)
    Surveillance Camera (as in missing footage at MJ's house - that's all I can think of)
    Front left (maybe the camera film that is missing or reference to military formation; Forest Lawn was another good suggestion)

I hope this woman doesn't get a peaceful nights sleep for what she did to that poor kitty.

That's all I have for now.
    Back to details - something is strange about this video and I cannot put my finger exactly on it.

Just some thoughts.

Good thoughts Grace. I also noticed right away that it's yet another story of England. MJ was supposed to do his concert in London, Lisa Marie recently moved there, and this.

So we have:
    England (where the concert was supposed to take place; Where LMP moved to)
    Garbage Cans (in just about every video of MJ we've seen)
    Surveillance Camera (as in missing footage at MJ's house - that's all I can think of)
    Front left (maybe the camera film that is missing or reference to military formation)

That's all I have for now.

I am amazed to see how a non related MJ video posted in TMZ can lead as well to MJ and still make some sense.

The cat was safe and sound 15 hours after it was found.
    This can sound funny, but making all connections to MJ, the interpretation can be taken from every perspective as well; MJ was hidden in a bin and found, the kitten represents the Schrödinger's cat" paradox, holistic interpretation of cat i.e "Cat - Wholeness.The cat, a creature which combines a high degree of sensuality with a deeply psychic and spiritual nature, teaches us that the physical and spiritual worlds are not separate, but one." and on and on..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

All can´t be related to Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)
    8/23/2010 2:12 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A woman in Coventry, England was caught by a surveillance camera petting a stray kitten ... and then tossing it in a garbage can.

[youtube:1wf53wqe]

Word is the cat was found 15 hours later in good shape. Let's hope they catch the crazy woman.

Just stopping by to drop this off. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Article publish date/time:

8/23/2010 2:12
    2, 3, 8, 11- Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. Number expressing more than the human sin, it is the sin in general or cosmic.
    222 - Represents the Temple, The Earth.
    8 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 21
    2 + 1 = 3 - Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle. Number of the man because this one is composed of a body, a soul and a spirit. For the Egyptians, 3 is the number of the cosmos that comprises three elements: sky, earth and "duat".
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/

WTC - World Trade Centre

GC - Government Connection or Global Change
    Governement Conspiracy and when the towers fell and the world changed.

YR - Yemeni Rial (National currency of Yemen)

Anwar al-Awlaki
    Anwar al-Awlaki is a dual citizen of the U.S. and Yemen, and of Yemeni descent. He is an Islamic lecturer, spiritual leader, and former imam who has purportedly inspired Islamic terrorists against the West and, according to U.S. government officials, also become “operational” as a senior talent recruiter, motivator, and participant in planning and training "for al-Qaeda and all of its franchises". Stuart Levey, U.S. Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism, warned that al-Awlaki "is extraordinarily dangerous, committed to carrying out deadly attacks on Americans and others worldwide". With a blog, a Facebook page, and many YouTube videos, he has been described as the "bin Laden of the internet."

Al-Awlaki's sermons were attended by three of the 9/11 hijackers. He reportedly met privately with at least two of the hijackers in San Diego, and one hijacker moved from there to Falls Church, Virginia, as al-Awlaki moved. Due in part to those contacts, investigators suspect al-Awlaki may have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance. In 2009, unnamed U.S. officials stated that he had been promoted to the rank of "regional commander" within al-Qaeda, at the time as an inspirational leader.

His sermons were also attended by the accused Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Malik Hasan. In addition, U.S. intelligence intercepted at least 18 emails between Hasan and al-Awlaki from December 2008 to June 2009, including one in which Hasan wrote: "I can't wait to join you [in the afterlife]." After the Fort Hood shooting, al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions. Hasan also reportedly asked al-Awlaki if a suicide attack is permissible if it kills innocent people.

"Christmas Day bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab met with al-Awlaki, and said he was one of his al-Qaeda trainers, involved in planning or preparing the attack, and provided religious justification for it, according to unnamed U.S. intelligence officials. In March 2010, al-Awlaki said in a videotape delivered to CNN that jihad against America was binding upon himself and every other able Muslim.

By April 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama approved the targeted killing of al-Awlaki, as officials explained such a step was appropriate for individuals who posed an imminent danger to national security. That step required the consent of the United States National Security Council, and made al-Awlaki the first U.S. citizen ever to be placed on the CIA targeted kill list. In May 2010, Faisal Shahzad, suspected of the 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt, told interrogators that he was "inspired by" al-Awlaki, and sources said Shahzad had made contact with al-Awlaki over the internet. Representative Jane Harman called him "terrorist number one", and U.S. newspaper Investor's Business Daily called him "the world's most dangerous man". In July 2010, the U.S. Treasury Department added him to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists. As of that time, he was believed to be in hiding in Yemen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

AW - Attack Warning

August 12, 2000: Italian Intelligence Wiretap of Al-Qaeda Cell Reveals Plan for Massive Aircraft-based Strike
    Italian intelligence successfully wiretaps an al-Qaeda cell in Milan, Italy, starting in late 1999. [Boston Globe, 8/4/2002] In a wiretapped conversation from this day, Abdulsalam Ali Abdulrahman, a section chief in Yemen’s Political Security Organization (PSO - roughly the equivalent to the FBI in the US) traveling on a diplomatic passport (see Spring-Summer 1998), talks about a massive strike against the enemies of Islam involving aircraft and the sky. The conversation takes place in a car on the way to a terrorist summit near Bologna (see August 12, 2000 and Shortly After), and the person Abdulrahman talks to is Mahmoud Es Sayed, a close associate of al-Qaeda second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri.

There are several significant aspects to the conversation: bullet Abdulrahman makes comments indicating he has foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. He says that he is “studying airlines,” comments, “Our focus is only on the air,” and tells Es Sayed to remember the words “above the head.” He also says that next time they meet he hopes to bring Es Sayed “a window or piece of the airplane,” and that the security on Alitalia and at Rome airport is poor. The name of the operation is given as “Jihadia,” and Abdulrahman says, “the big blow will come from the other country: one of those blows no one can ever forget.” He adds: “[It is] moving from south to north, from east to west: whoever created this plan is crazy, but he’s also a genius. It will leave them speechless.” He also says: “We can fight any power using candles and airplanes: they will not be able to stop us with even their most powerful weapons. We must hit them. And keep your head up.… Remember, the danger in the airports.… If it happens the newspapers from all over the world will write about it.” bullet Es Sayed remarks, “I know brothers who went to America with the trick of the wedding publications.” The phrase “Big wedding” is sometimes used by al-Qaeda as code for a bombing or attack, including 9/11 , so, taken together with Abdulrahman’s remarks, this indicates an unconventional attack in the US using aircraft; bullet The two discuss training camps in Yemen, which are “proceeding on a world scale.” They also mention youth in Italy, and presumably the youth are training; bullet Es Sayed says, “my dream is building an Islamic state,” and Abdulrahman replies that this is possible because the Yemeni government is weak and “sooner or later we will dominate it;” bullet Es Sayed asks after a person named Ayman, evidently al-Qaeda second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri; bullet Abdulrahman twice mentions the name of Abdul Mejid, apparently a reference to Abdul Mejid al-Zindani, a radical leader in Yemen and associate of Osama bin Laden (see January-August 1998);bullet Es Sayed makes the cryptic comment, “One must be cautious, like in Iran; not a single photo.”

Beginning in October 2000, FBI experts will help Italian police analyze the intercepts and warnings. Related conversations are overheard early the next year (see January 24, 2001 and February 2001). Neither Italy nor the FBI will fully understand their meaning until after 9/11, but apparently the Italians will understand enough to give the US an attack warning in March 2001 (see March 2001). After 9/11, this conversation and others like it will cause US intelligence to think there may be a link between the 9/11 plot and Yemen’s PSO. [Los Angeles Times, 5/29/2002; Guardian, 5/30/2002; Washington Post, 5/31/2002; Wall Street Journal, 12/20/2002; Vidino, 2006, pp. 224-5] Author Lorenzo Vidino will later comment: “The chilling conversation alarmed officials before 9/11, but it took on a completely different resonance after the attacks had taken place. [Abdulrahman], who had close connections to the highest ranks of al-Qaeda, likely knew about the plan in advance and had told Es Sayed about it.” [Vidino, 2006, pp. 226]

August 2001: Persian Gulf Informant Gives Ex-CIA Agent Information About ‘Spectacular Terrorist Operation’
    Former CIA agent Robert Baer is advising a prince in a Persian Gulf royal family, when a military associate of this prince passes information to him about a “spectacular terrorist operation” that will take place shortly. He is given a computer record of around 600 secret al-Qaeda operatives in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The list includes ten names that will be placed on the FBI’s most wanted terrorists list after 9/11. He is also given evidence that a Saudi merchant family had funded the USS Cole bombing on October 12, 2000, and that the Yemeni government is covering up information related to that bombing. At the military officer’s request, he offers all this information to the Saudi Arabian government. However, an aide to the Saudi defense minister, Prince Sultan, refuses to look at the list or to pass the names on (Sultan is later sued for his complicity in the 9/11 plot in August 2002). Baer also passes the information on to a senior CIA official and the CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center, but there is no response or action. Portions of Baer’s book describing his experience wil be blacked out, having been censored by the CIA. [Baer, 2002, pp. 55-58; Financial Times, 1/12/2002]
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

Complete 911 Timeline - Militant-Government Collusion in Yemen
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=complete_911_timeline_yemeni_militant_collusion

Complete 911 Timeline - Monitored Al-Qaeda Hub in Yemen
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&projects_and_programs=complete_911_timeline_yemen_hub

Cat Symbolism
    As an ancient symbolic Celtic animal, the cat represents the guardian of the Otherworld (or Underworld, depending which texts you read from various regions). Stoic, silent and mysterious, cats fit the bill of Otherworld guardians quite well. They keep the secrets of the Otherworld eternally to themselves, as they gaze with guile upon a world that does not see or understand the depth of their knowledge. However, black cats in Celtic lore were considered evil, and were sacrificed.

In Ancient Rome the cat was sacred to Diana, the moon goddess. Here the cat was also considered a guardian of homes and a symbol of domestic goodness.

In Muslim lore, the cat is honored for saving Mohammad from an attack by a fierce snake. Here it is believed the “M” marking on the forehead of many tabby cats is the mark of the prophet (”M” for Mohammad). (The cat in this story is a TABBY.)

In Norse legend the cat is depicted drawing the chariot of their fertility goddess, Freyja, and therefore the cat is thought of as a blessing upon newborns and a good omen for those increasing their family ranks.

In ancient Egypt cats were sacred and were even depicted on the head of their lunar goddess, Bastet which was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. In her honor, cats were even mummified along with mice for them to eat.

* Astute
    * Clever
    * Secretive
    * Mysterious
    * Intelligent
    * Intuitive
    * Supernatural
    * Watchfulness
    * Selective
    * Independent

Cats themselves are quite resourceful and tend to give us messages of change, flexibility of adaptability. Often, when a cat makes an uncommon appearance in our lives it is a message for us to shake up our habitual routines and make some fresh changes in our lives, as well as be more flexible in our thinking.

Cats can also be quite aloof, and this too is often a message for us to distance ourselves from people or situations. Sometimes the best cure for a problem is to step away from it - the cat inherently realizes this, and we would be wise to recognize this need as well.

Lastly, the cat animal symbolism is about mystery. Unfortunately, its unpredictability has given the cat a bad name in some areas of folk lore, specifically witchcraft. When, in actuality, this is an asset that can be harnessed by us humans.

Sometimes displaying very strange behavior and antics, you can never really pin a cat down. Simply put, the cat animal symbolism is synonymous with creativity and psychic power because of its sometimes unorthodox & “mysterious” behavior.

The good news is, this mystery is a message to us that we have the power over illusion. Cat animal symbolism reminds us to not fall prey to false beliefs, to not be a fool out of ignorance and derive understanding from our own internal wisdom. The cat beckons us to realize that when we turn within to our own hearts, minds and souls, and trust in ourselves we will always be shown the truth of matters.
    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/cat-animal-symbolism.html

And of course all the garbage through out the entire hoax...

If you click the England link in the first line of the article 2 other articles come up.

Heather Mills Goes Nuts on Photog
    2/14/2007 8:41 AM PST by TMZ Staff
    Paul McCartney's ex-wife.
    http://www.tmz.com/person/paul-mccartney/3/

William, David or Harry: Who'd You Rather?
    6/22/2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    http://www.tmz.com/person/prince-william/

This article has the url Prince William, it was published on his birthday, he is the child of two threads of the royal bloodline, he is considered a hybrid, he is the man who will be King one day but does he have any other relevance?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    what a sick BITCH how many other creatures has she done that too I would like to chuck her in there

Rant over
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973

[youtube:2n0do2kf]

Just stopping by to drop this off. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Article publish date/time:

8/23/2010 2:12
    2, 3, 8, 11- Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. Number expressing more than the human sin, it is the sin in general or cosmic.
    222 - Represents the Temple, The Earth.
    8 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 21
    2 + 1 = 3 - Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle. Number of the man because this one is composed of a body, a soul and a spirit. For the Egyptians, 3 is the number of the cosmos that comprises three elements: sky, earth and "duat".
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/

WTC - World Trade Centre

GC - Government Connection or Global Change
    Governement Conspiracy and when the towers fell and the world changed.

YR - Yemeni Rial (National currency of Yemen)

Anwar al-Awlaki
    Anwar al-Awlaki is a dual citizen of the U.S. and Yemen, and of Yemeni descent. He is an Islamic lecturer, spiritual leader, and former imam who has purportedly inspired Islamic terrorists against the West and, according to U.S. government officials, also become “operational” as a senior talent recruiter, motivator, and participant in planning and training "for al-Qaeda and all of its franchises". Stuart Levey, U.S. Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism, warned that al-Awlaki "is extraordinarily dangerous, committed to carrying out deadly attacks on Americans and others worldwide". With a blog, a Facebook page, and many YouTube videos, he has been described as the "bin Laden of the internet."

Al-Awlaki's sermons were attended by three of the 9/11 hijackers. He reportedly met privately with at least two of the hijackers in San Diego, and one hijacker moved from there to Falls Church, Virginia, as al-Awlaki moved. Due in part to those contacts, investigators suspect al-Awlaki may have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance. In 2009, unnamed U.S. officials stated that he had been promoted to the rank of "regional commander" within al-Qaeda, at the time as an inspirational leader.

His sermons were also attended by the accused Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Malik Hasan. In addition, U.S. intelligence intercepted at least 18 emails between Hasan and al-Awlaki from December 2008 to June 2009, including one in which Hasan wrote: "I can't wait to join you [in the afterlife]." After the Fort Hood shooting, al-Awlaki praised Hasan's actions. Hasan also reportedly asked al-Awlaki if a suicide attack is permissible if it kills innocent people.

"Christmas Day bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab met with al-Awlaki, and said he was one of his al-Qaeda trainers, involved in planning or preparing the attack, and provided religious justification for it, according to unnamed U.S. intelligence officials. In March 2010, al-Awlaki said in a videotape delivered to CNN that jihad against America was binding upon himself and every other able Muslim.

By April 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama approved the targeted killing of al-Awlaki, as officials explained such a step was appropriate for individuals who posed an imminent danger to national security. That step required the consent of the United States National Security Council, and made al-Awlaki the first U.S. citizen ever to be placed on the CIA targeted kill list. In May 2010, Faisal Shahzad, suspected of the 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt, told interrogators that he was "inspired by" al-Awlaki, and sources said Shahzad had made contact with al-Awlaki over the internet. Representative Jane Harman called him "terrorist number one", and U.S. newspaper Investor's Business Daily called him "the world's most dangerous man". In July 2010, the U.S. Treasury Department added him to its list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists. As of that time, he was believed to be in hiding in Yemen.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

AW - Attack Warning

August 12, 2000: Italian Intelligence Wiretap of Al-Qaeda Cell Reveals Plan for Massive Aircraft-based Strike
    Italian intelligence successfully wiretaps an al-Qaeda cell in Milan, Italy, starting in late 1999. [Boston Globe, 8/4/2002] In a wiretapped conversation from this day, Abdulsalam Ali Abdulrahman, a section chief in Yemen’s Political Security Organization (PSO - roughly the equivalent to the FBI in the US) traveling on a diplomatic passport (see Spring-Summer 1998), talks about a massive strike against the enemies of Islam involving aircraft and the sky. The conversation takes place in a car on the way to a terrorist summit near Bologna (see August 12, 2000 and Shortly After), and the person Abdulrahman talks to is Mahmoud Es Sayed, a close associate of al-Qaeda second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri.

There are several significant aspects to the conversation: bullet Abdulrahman makes comments indicating he has foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. He says that he is “studying airlines,” comments, “Our focus is only on the air,” and tells Es Sayed to remember the words “above the head.” He also says that next time they meet he hopes to bring Es Sayed “a window or piece of the airplane,” and that the security on Alitalia and at Rome airport is poor. The name of the operation is given as “Jihadia,” and Abdulrahman says, “the big blow will come from the other country: one of those blows no one can ever forget.” He adds: “[It is] moving from south to north, from east to west: whoever created this plan is crazy, but he’s also a genius. It will leave them speechless.” He also says: “We can fight any power using candles and airplanes: they will not be able to stop us with even their most powerful weapons. We must hit them. And keep your head up.… Remember, the danger in the airports.… If it happens the newspapers from all over the world will write about it.” bullet Es Sayed remarks, “I know brothers who went to America with the trick of the wedding publications.” The phrase “Big wedding” is sometimes used by al-Qaeda as code for a bombing or attack, including 9/11 , so, taken together with Abdulrahman’s remarks, this indicates an unconventional attack in the US using aircraft; bullet The two discuss training camps in Yemen, which are “proceeding on a world scale.” They also mention youth in Italy, and presumably the youth are training; bullet Es Sayed says, “my dream is building an Islamic state,” and Abdulrahman replies that this is possible because the Yemeni government is weak and “sooner or later we will dominate it;” bullet Es Sayed asks after a person named Ayman, evidently al-Qaeda second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri; bullet Abdulrahman twice mentions the name of Abdul Mejid, apparently a reference to Abdul Mejid al-Zindani, a radical leader in Yemen and associate of Osama bin Laden (see January-August 1998);bullet Es Sayed makes the cryptic comment, “One must be cautious, like in Iran; not a single photo.”

Beginning in October 2000, FBI experts will help Italian police analyze the intercepts and warnings. Related conversations are overheard early the next year (see January 24, 2001 and February 2001). Neither Italy nor the FBI will fully understand their meaning until after 9/11, but apparently the Italians will understand enough to give the US an attack warning in March 2001 (see March 2001). After 9/11, this conversation and others like it will cause US intelligence to think there may be a link between the 9/11 plot and Yemen’s PSO. [Los Angeles Times, 5/29/2002; Guardian, 5/30/2002; Washington Post, 5/31/2002; Wall Street Journal, 12/20/2002; Vidino, 2006, pp. 224-5] Author Lorenzo Vidino will later comment: “The chilling conversation alarmed officials before 9/11, but it took on a completely different resonance after the attacks had taken place. [Abdulrahman], who had close connections to the highest ranks of al-Qaeda, likely knew about the plan in advance and had told Es Sayed about it.” [Vidino, 2006, pp. 226]

August 2001: Persian Gulf Informant Gives Ex-CIA Agent Information About ‘Spectacular Terrorist Operation’
    Former CIA agent Robert Baer is advising a prince in a Persian Gulf royal family, when a military associate of this prince passes information to him about a “spectacular terrorist operation” that will take place shortly. He is given a computer record of around 600 secret al-Qaeda operatives in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The list includes ten names that will be placed on the FBI’s most wanted terrorists list after 9/11. He is also given evidence that a Saudi merchant family had funded the USS Cole bombing on October 12, 2000, and that the Yemeni government is covering up information related to that bombing. At the military officer’s request, he offers all this information to the Saudi Arabian government. However, an aide to the Saudi defense minister, Prince Sultan, refuses to look at the list or to pass the names on (Sultan is later sued for his complicity in the 9/11 plot in August 2002). Baer also passes the information on to a senior CIA official and the CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center, but there is no response or action. Portions of Baer’s book describing his experience wil be blacked out, having been censored by the CIA. [Baer, 2002, pp. 55-58; Financial Times, 1/12/2002]
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

Complete 911 Timeline - Militant-Government Collusion in Yemen
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&geopolitics_and_9/11=complete_911_timeline_yemeni_militant_collusion

Complete 911 Timeline - Monitored Al-Qaeda Hub in Yemen
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&projects_and_programs=complete_911_timeline_yemen_hub

Cat Symbolism
    As an ancient symbolic Celtic animal, the cat represents the guardian of the Otherworld (or Underworld, depending which texts you read from various regions). Stoic, silent and mysterious, cats fit the bill of Otherworld guardians quite well. They keep the secrets of the Otherworld eternally to themselves, as they gaze with guile upon a world that does not see or understand the depth of their knowledge. However, black cats in Celtic lore were considered evil, and were sacrificed.

In Ancient Rome the cat was sacred to Diana, the moon goddess. Here the cat was also considered a guardian of homes and a symbol of domestic goodness.

In Muslim lore, the cat is honored for saving Mohammad from an attack by a fierce snake. Here it is believed the “M” marking on the forehead of many tabby cats is the mark of the prophet (”M” for Mohammad). (The cat in this story is a TABBY.)

In Norse legend the cat is depicted drawing the chariot of their fertility goddess, Freyja, and therefore the cat is thought of as a blessing upon newborns and a good omen for those increasing their family ranks.

In ancient Egypt cats were sacred and were even depicted on the head of their lunar goddess, Bastet which was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. In her honor, cats were even mummified along with mice for them to eat.

* Astute
    * Clever
    * Secretive
    * Mysterious
    * Intelligent
    * Intuitive
    * Supernatural
    * Watchfulness
    * Selective
    * Independent

Cats themselves are quite resourceful and tend to give us messages of change, flexibility of adaptability. Often, when a cat makes an uncommon appearance in our lives it is a message for us to shake up our habitual routines and make some fresh changes in our lives, as well as be more flexible in our thinking.

Cats can also be quite aloof, and this too is often a message for us to distance ourselves from people or situations. Sometimes the best cure for a problem is to step away from it - the cat inherently realizes this, and we would be wise to recognize this need as well.

Lastly, the cat animal symbolism is about mystery. Unfortunately, its unpredictability has given the cat a bad name in some areas of folk lore, specifically witchcraft. When, in actuality, this is an asset that can be harnessed by us humans.

Sometimes displaying very strange behavior and antics, you can never really pin a cat down. Simply put, the cat animal symbolism is synonymous with creativity and psychic power because of its sometimes unorthodox & “mysterious” behavior.

The good news is, this mystery is a message to us that we have the power over illusion. Cat animal symbolism reminds us to not fall prey to false beliefs, to not be a fool out of ignorance and derive understanding from our own internal wisdom. The cat beckons us to realize that when we turn within to our own hearts, minds and souls, and trust in ourselves we will always be shown the truth of matters.
    http://www.whats-your-sign.com/cat-animal-symbolism.html

And of course all the garbage through out the entire hoax...

If you click the England link in the first line of the article 2 other articles come up.

Heather Mills Goes Nuts on Photog
    2/14/2007 8:41 AM PST by TMZ Staff
    Paul McCartney's ex-wife.
    http://www.tmz.com/person/paul-mccartney/3/

William, David or Harry: Who'd You Rather?
    6/22/2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    http://www.tmz.com/person/prince-william/

This article has the url Prince William, it was published on his birthday, he is the child of two threads of the royal bloodline, he is considered a hybrid, he is the man who will be King one day but does he have any other relevance?

good too see you
  • Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)

[...]

I'm sorry, but there is no "England link" in the original TMZ article.