Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)

13»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ok! thanks!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really)
    9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

A woman in Coventry, England was caught by a surveillance camera petting a stray kitten ... and then tossing it in a garbage can.

[youtube:1qh1pic3]

Word is the cat was found 15 hours later in good shape. Let's hope they catch the crazy woman.

WTF is this doing on top of the TMZ page??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I've only just seen this but my interpretation is that the cat was loved (petted), then thrown in with the garbage........
    but despite all that WORD IS the cat was found in GOOD SHAPE!!!

Sounds like it could apply to Michael to me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh today we had another tabloid story about a cat left imprisoned in a locker for luggage - and this one died of thirst after being found. You have to know that there were cats found alive after a martyrdom of hunger and thirst of 6 weeks - more dead than alive but returning to life. 6 weeks. Can you imagine?

Sometimes I catch myself with nasty phantasies of what I would tell such a person if I'd find out about it. I admit, I would consider sending them right away into a working camp if I had to decide. God forgive me but I do consider working camps for all those that harm and kill women, children, elderly people and animals. And I do not feel any pity for those wracks, God forgive me, I don't.
  • this is awful ! i really love cats. this woman should be in prison !! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    she has said sorry and does not know why she did it my guess is she has done it before it is unforgivable
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    sorry had to add this
    I thought it was funny
    the revenge
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKBel_m ... =topvideos<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mumof3, this video is very good <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->