70 days

Comments

• Great detective work and calculations Bec! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> No wonder your head hurts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think it's interesting to note that recording sessions for the Dangerous album began on June 25th, 1990 and ended on October 29th, 1991, a period of 16 months. I think we've worked out that the Dangerous album is significant to the hoax and holds many clues. Could this 16 month period be a significant timeline? It would fit into your calculations of the last 70 days period ending in late October 2010.

"According to the sleeve notes on the later remastered edition of the album, recording sessions began in Los Angeles, California at Ocean Way/Record One Studio 2 on June 25, 1990. The sessions ended at Larrabee North and Ocean Way Studio on October 29, 1991, being the most extensive recording project of Jackson's career at the time (over 16 months compared to the usual 6 spent for his previous three studio albums)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album)
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I hadn't seen this post Bec, wow! No coincidences perfectly planned by the MJ, the genius.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:2yiip8z5]
  • Wow!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Great detective work and calculations Bec! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> No wonder your head hurts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think it's interesting to note that recording sessions for the Dangerous album began on June 25th, 1990 and ended on October 29th, 1991, a period of 16 months. I think we've worked out that the Dangerous album is significant to the hoax and holds many clues. Could this 16 month period be a significant timeline? It would fit into your calculations of the last 70 days period ending in late October 2010.

"According to the sleeve notes on the later remastered edition of the album, recording sessions began in Los Angeles, California at Ocean Way/Record One Studio 2 on June 25, 1990. The sessions ended at Larrabee North and Ocean Way Studio on October 29, 1991, being the most extensive recording project of Jackson's career at the time (over 16 months compared to the usual 6 spent for his previous three studio albums)."

october = Haloween???
  • Great detective work and calculations Bec! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> No wonder your head hurts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think it's interesting to note that recording sessions for the Dangerous album began on June 25th, 1990 and ended on October 29th, 1991, a period of 16 months. I think we've worked out that the Dangerous album is significant to the hoax and holds many clues. Could this 16 month period be a significant timeline? It would fit into your calculations of the last 70 days period ending in late October 2010.

october = Haloween???

Is that supposed to be coincidence? June 25th 1990 to October 29th 1991 and June 25th 2009 to October 29th 2010 ???? Exactly the same days and period of time??
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well yeah but nothing has happened yet so it's nothing.

But the 70 day periods repeating themselves since the very start of the hoax is super dooper interesting.
  • Well yeah but nothing has happened yet so it's nothing.

But the 70 day periods repeating themselves since the very start of the hoax is super dooper interesting.

I don't find it weird nothin's happened yet. If it should it happen, it will happen on Oct 29. And like you say, the 70-day periods are extremely interesting, esp. the fact that one hits Oct 29 2010 too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Let's see!
    No it hits 10/28/10, the 490th day.

Of course it's not weird. I meant nothing has happened yet because we are in the middle of the period. This theory only holds if something significant happens on 10/28/10 or 11/1/10 so until then it's nothing. In other words, it's only a pattern if it's predictable, otherwise its completely random and by chance.

Of course it's not weird. I meant nothing has happened yet because we are in the middle of the period. This theory only holds if something significant happens on 10/28/10 or 11/1/10 so until then it's nothing. In other words, it's only a pattern if it's predictable, otherwise its completely random and by chance.

28 is THURSDAY!!!!
    Yes it is, which gets us back on the Thursday schedule from 2009 if the pattern is indeed a pattern and not just random coincidence.
  • No it hits 10/28/10, the 490th day.

In other words, it's only a pattern if it's predictable, otherwise its completely random and by chance.

Not much of what's happened since this hoax began has been random and/or by chance. Great detective work bec! This is really interesting and definitely worth something to 'keep watchin'"

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I just discovered another '70-day' period...not sure if it's already been discussed or if it even matters:

July 7, 2010 to Sept 15, 2010 (tomorrow's panel re: MJ's charges)
    70 days

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • just been reading about the 2005 trial

prosecution took 45 days
    defence took 15 days

jury deliberated for 10 days

45 + 15 + 10 = 70 days
  • I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I just came across something (by fluke) while researching something completely different (hoax related, but not directly related to the 70-day periods bec discussed). I haven’t had time to fully absorb all the info yet ‘cause I’m still trying to pick myself up off the floor!

Maybe it’s nothing...maybe it’s just another coincidence...maybe it’s time that I be committed. But this has sure freaked me out!

I may be wrong in understanding it...but in Daniel 9:24-27, the (first) coming and death of Christ was prophesized in terms of 70, seven-year periods. In relation to the hoax, years obviously wouldn’t work. What if the hoax is designed in 70, seven-week periods OR 7, 70-day periods, as outlined by bec here:

So this starts to link the time line:

Begin Phase I:
    6/25/09 "death" day
    70 days
    9/3/09 "burial" day
    70 days
    11/12/09 end of TII 2 week run in theaters (showings ended up being extended)
    End of Phase I

Then we have Holiday Break of 74 days.

Begin Phase II:
    1/25/10 seven (7) month "death" anniversary (noted: 14 day period between 1/25 and 2/8/10, Murray arrest and arraignment)
    70 days
    4/5/10 Murray court date
    70 days
    6/14/10 Murray court date
    70 days
    8/23/10 Murray court date

Now we are in the middle of an assumed* 64 day stretch until,

10/26/10 scheduled meeting between lawyers and judge in Murray case
    70 days
    1/4/11 scheduled Murray court date

We know how much Mike reads the Bible, we know how much numerology is tied into the hoax, and we also know that TS has directed us to Bible passages several times (I’m just thinking out loud). Again...I may be WAY off, but it seems really ‘coincidental’ that major events have occurred in the hoax in 70 day periods AND that at some point in HIStory these same numbers signified important events leading to the coming of Christ (granted that was years and this seems to be days or weeks). If this seven/seventy or seventy/seven time frame is somehow tied into the timing of the hoax...that would mean (as per bec’s outline), that we are in the FINAL 70-day period! But what does all of this mean?????? I feel like my heart knows, but my head refuses to see it!

What are the seventy sevens in Daniel 9:24-27?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/seventy-sevens.html

I need a glass of wine....red!

With L.O.V.E. always.
    I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I just came across something (by fluke) while researching something completely different (hoax related, but not directly related to the 70-day periods bec discussed). I haven’t had time to fully absorb all the info yet ‘cause I’m still trying to pick myself up off the floor!

Maybe it’s nothing...maybe it’s just another coincidence...maybe it’s time that I be committed. But this has sure freaked me out!

I may be wrong in understanding it...but in Daniel 9:24-27, the (first) coming of Christ was prophesized in terms of 70, seven-year periods. In relation to the hoax, years obviously wouldn’t work. What if the hoax is designed in 70, seven-week periods OR 7, 70-day periods, as outlined by bec here:

So this starts to link the time line:

Begin Phase I:
    6/25/09 "death" day
    70 days
    9/3/09 "burial" day
    70 days
    11/12/09 end of TII 2 week run in theaters (showings ended up being extended)
    End of Phase I

Then we have Holiday Break of 74 days.

Begin Phase II:
    1/25/10 seven (7) month "death" anniversary (noted: 14 day period between 1/25 and 2/8/10, Murray arrest and arraignment)
    70 days
    4/5/10 Murray court date
    70 days
    6/14/10 Murray court date
    70 days
    8/23/10 Murray court date

Now we are in the middle of an assumed* 64 day stretch until,

10/26/10 scheduled meeting between lawyers and judge in Murray case
    70 days
    1/4/11 scheduled Murray court date

We know how much Mike reads the Bible, we know how much numerology is tied into the hoax, and we also know that TS has directed us to Bible passages several times (I’m just thinking out loud). Again...I may be WAY off, but it seems really ‘coincidental’ that major events have occurred in the hoax in 70 day periods AND that at some point in HIStory these same numbers signified important events leading to the coming of Christ (granted that was years and this seems to be days or weeks). If this seven/seventy or seventy/seven time frame is somehow tied into the timing of the hoax...that would mean (as per bec’s outline), that we are in the FINAL 70-day period! But what does all of this mean?????? I feel like my heart knows, but my head refuses to see it!

What are the seventy sevens in Daniel 9:24-27?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/seventy-sevens.html

I need a glass of wine....red!

With L.O.V.E. always.

I already have my red wine glass on the other hand... do you want some? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <br /><br />I already have my red wine glass on the other hand... do you want some? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <br /><br />I think it's time to ditch the glasses and start passing the bottles  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I already have my red wine glass on the other hand... do you want some? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think it's time to ditch the glasses and start passing the bottles <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

is a wonderfull malbec 2008 from Argentina... The best taht we have ! we have to organize a party for the year on the forum... is comming fast! maybe we can have a virtual reunion and celebrate... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • .net has a similar thread going and French Braid listed other 70 day periods, between Murray's court dates:

4/5/10 Murray court date ---> 6/14/10 Murray court date = 70 days
    6/14/10 Murray court date---> 8/23/10 Murray court date = 70 days

Then we go 64 days to October 26th, date listed for Judge and attorneys meeting.

Then we start over with the 70 days until the next court date.

What's that all about?

Thanks to French Braid for pointing this out over at .net.

So exactly what date would be 70 days from August 23, 2010?
    November 1/2010

so do u think michael could come back then november 1/2010

November 1, 2010 = (11)+(1) = (2+0+1+0). Could translate as "1+1+1 is 3."
    just been reading about the 2005 trial

prosecution took 45 days
    defence took 15 days

jury deliberated for 10 days

45 + 15 + 10 = 70 days

First of all this is super dooper interesting and we shouldn't just scroll on by this bit of info are new member shared with us. Second, welcome allthesevens, I am really glad you're here. This is a good additional fact to support this (7) 70 day theory considering the Murray=metaphorical MJ theory.

BUT... I think we could maybe merge "back" username and his info into this theory. "back" specifically refers to:
    the evolution of the theory continues, approaching 7 plus one day of simmering

indicating to some extent (8) 70 day periods if we are to accept 1 day=70 days. But perhaps this is assuming too much since though back does refer to the 7 day theory, he also talks about "the theory of 7", which contains no reference to a time frame. Could be 7 school buses or 7 woodchucks for all we know.
    the tHeOrY of 7 officially begins................

So best I can figure, The Theory of 7 is: 7 somethings and one day. I wish it was 7 day periods because that would mean we cracked the code and we are almost done with this part of the hoax but as always (sigh) we will have to wait and see.
    A thought we should consider.

I don't know why I'm assuming all of these are back clues when in fact they may have been current clues that members were supposed to pick up on so that they knew on 6/25 it was a hoax. If they didn't get it at the time, at least they would be able to reflect on them after 6/25 and maybe follow that rabbit hole into the hoax. I don't think many of them did so to large extent, if this is the case, back is a failure.

It is possible that back was referring to the date of "death" to the MJJC board. Maybe all these posts are hints and clues pointing to and warning of 6/25/09. Maybe the code adds up to that date and have nothing to do with bamsday.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    .net has a similar thread going and French Braid listed other 70 day periods, between Murray's court dates:

4/5/10 Murray court date ---> 6/14/10 Murray court date = 70 days
    6/14/10 Murray court date---> 8/23/10 Murray court date = 70 days

Then we go 64 days to October 26th, date listed for Judge and attorneys meeting.

Then we start over with the 70 days until the next court date.

What's that all about?

Thanks to French Braid for pointing this out over at .net.

So exactly what date would be 70 days from August 23, 2010?
    November 1/2010

If you count using inclusive reckoning with August 23 as 1 then the 70th day is October 31 2010- Halloween. November 1 or 11-01-10 would be 71 days like the number on the ambulance. 70 plus 1?

bec, I admire your perseverance. I once had tables where I was following key number patterns in the dates and times - but I've been distracted by other hoax-related phenomenon.

Again using inclusive reckoning would the date for 490 days be 10/28/10? Using an online calculator like <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com<!-- m -->, I always put the first date a day early or add one at the end - otherwise the first day isn't included in the count. That's assuming inclusive reckoning is being used.

To see the whole pattern we really need the start date for the hoax. Is it June 25 2009 or before then? Maybe the O2 announcement? Or do we need to go back years?
    You can't use exclusive reckoning when counting the total of a string of continuous days because then each start and end day would be counted twice for the blocks within the time frame, resulting in too high a count. You could use it on the entire block of 490 days in which case 10/29/2010 is the 490th day, but you cannot apply it randomly to just the last 70 period.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    You can't use exclusive reckoning when counting the total of a string of continuous days because then each start and end day would be counted twice for the blocks within the time frame, resulting in too high a count. You could use it on the entire block of 490 days in which case 10/29/2010 is the 490th day, but you cannot apply it randomly to just the last 70 period.

bec, I see your point. I was using inclusive reckoning because TS explained it in TIAI - but it does count days twice when you add the blocks of time, which changes the overall pattern. There are definitely non-random patterns in the key dates - and I guess the more we see, the clearer the pattern will become.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Also keep in mind November 2nd is.. Dia de los Muertos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->