70 days

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Also keep in mind November 2nd is.. Dia de los Muertos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Day of the Dead. 11/1 and 11/2 actually according to some cultures.

Also the day said that the Monarch butterflies return to their winter home in the migration path. The butterflies arrival is said to symbolize dead loved ones returning home.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Also keep in mind November 2nd is.. Dia de los Muertos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Also the day said that the Monarch butterflies return to their winter home in the migration path. The butterflies arrival is said to symbolize dead loved ones returning home.
    True. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "In most regions of Mexico, November 1 honors children and infants, whereas deceased adults are honored on November 2. This is indicated by generally referring to November 1 mainly as Día de los Inocentes ('Day of the Innocents') but also as Día de los Angelitos('Day of the Little Angels') and November 2 as Día de los Muertos or Día de los Difuntos ('Day of the Dead')" (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead<!-- m -->).

Given WHO we are dealing with, my bet would be on the "children's" day, November 1.
  • Also keep in mind November 2nd is.. Dia de los Muertos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

True. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    WoW.. I didn't know that...in which culture/ countries? LOVE the part with butterflies
  • Also keep in mind November 2nd is.. Dia de los Muertos. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

11/1 is All Saint's day in Western Christianity
    11/2 is All Souls' Day (Day of the dead)
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    It originated from the Mayan culture.

If there is no bam until then, November 1+2 are undoubtedly gonna be big.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    2 - 0 - 1 - 2
    We have had our eye on the Day of the Dead since this time last year.

I believe TIAI started on this day 2009 if memory serves?
  • when i first read about the 29th october thing i was kinda weirded out cuz thats Randy's birthday O_o
    he will be 49 and if you x that by 10 (oct is 10th month), its 490, which relates back to the 490 days thing.
    plus another thing i noticed about 29/10/10 is 29+10+10 = 49 (randys age on that day) hmmm..... :/
  • reminder to re-read
    when i first read about the 29th october thing i was kinda weirded out cuz thats Randy's birthday O_o
    he will be 49 and if you x that by 10 (oct is 10th month), its 490, which relates back to the 490 days thing.
    plus another thing i noticed about 29/10/10 is 29+10+10 = 49 (randys age on that day) hmmm..... :/

Oh that is a neat thing isn't it?

Thanks for posting that jesso, thanks for posting in general! You should do it more often, welcome to the family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

10/29/10 was the 491st day of the hoax, and the first day of the 8th 70 day cycle.