MJ's Family left DRUG ADDICT w/KIDS

2»

Comments

• Idk... I mean what purpose does saying that he's addicted to pain meds (back in 93) have in a hoax. There's just so many theories and speculation but no clear picture of anything, such as an actual purpose of a hoax... Would any of you like to waist so much time of your life planning a hoax, when all you seem to want is some "normality" in your life?

The purpose of the hoax for him is not to have normalcy in his life, he want's to start a revolution to change this fucked up world. Yes, I would 'waist' that much time on that as well, if I had the chance to do what he does now, without doubt.

I see what you're saying but what you think is the purpose is still mere speculation. Before TII Michael was out the spotlight for quite some time, which is totally understandable considering the trial but if starting a revolution was so high on his agenda wouldn't we have seen more of him before last year's events? We could say he was planning things but then shouldn't he have been out of the spotlight in the 80's and 90's too (for those who believe it's a hoax that has been planned for decades)? Planning things i.e.

Michael many times explained how he enjoyed being able to do some "normal" things when possible and we've also heard people that knew him tell us about such stories. I don't think Michael wanted a complete "normal" (may I add that I strongly dislike that word <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) life how could he possibly relate to that? We've also heard that Michael would take his children with him everywhere, always wanting to be with them, so if Michael wanted to start this revolution now wouldn't he at least wait for his kids to get a bit older first before putting them through all of this? Not saying I know what Michael would or wouldn't do but trying to put things into a realistic perspective, I'm just speculating myself...
  • Idk... I mean what purpose does saying that he's addicted to pain meds (back in 93) have in a hoax. There's just so many theories and speculation but no clear picture of anything, such as an actual purpose of a hoax... Would any of you like to waist so much time of your life planning a hoax, when all you seem to want is some "normality" in your life?

The purpose of the hoax for him is not to have normalcy in his life, he want's to start a revolution to change this fucked up world. Yes, I would 'waist' that much time on that as well, if I had the chance to do what he does now, without doubt.

I see what you're saying but what you think is the purpose is still mere speculation. Before TII Michael was out the spotlight for quite some time, which is totally understandable considering the trial but if starting a revolution was so high on his agenda wouldn't we have seen more of him before last year's events? We could say he was planning things but then shouldn't he have been out of the spotlight in the 80's and 90's too (for those who believe it's a hoax that has been planned for decades)? Planning things i.e.

Michael many times explained how he enjoyed being able to do some "normal" things when possible and we've also heard people that knew him tell us about such stories. I don't think Michael wanted a complete "normal" (may I add that I strongly dislike that word <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) life how could he possibly relate to that? We've also heard that Michael would take his children with him everywhere, always wanting to be with them, so if Michael wanted to start this revolution now wouldn't he at least wait for his kids to get a bit older first before putting them through all of this? Not saying I know what Michael would or wouldn't do but trying to put things into a realistic perspective, I'm just speculating myself...

Again - start LISTENING to him please, reread his lyrics and listen to his speeches again. In example: "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible". Does that ring a bell?
  • I have been listening to him for 20 years. As for really LISTENING I'd say perhaps 10 years, now that is a long time IMO but it still won't tell me if he's gone or not.

I've heard about the 4 year prediction before Michael's TII, mainly relating to nature and global warming. You know this might be what Michael's refering to as well because he might as well have heard it where I heard it (not sure if it was a scientifical prediction or something else). I mean do we REALLY know what he meant? Global warming makes sense to me, especially when taking the emphasis on Earth Song into consideration.

I know I'm being stubborn but I'm trying to see things from other perspectives (more likely ones but that's just my opinion, so I'm not bashing anyone's thoughts) and I'd just like to see other forum member's thoughts on other possibilities.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have been listening to him for 20 years. As for really LISTENING I'd say perhaps 10 years, now that is a long time IMO but it still won't tell me if he's gone or not.

I've heard about the 4 year prediction before Michael's TII, mainly relating to nature and global warming. You know this might be what Michael's refering to as well because he might as well have heard it where I heard it (not sure if it was a scientifical prediction or something else). I mean do we REALLY know what he meant? Global warming makes sense to me, especially when taking the emphasis on Earth Song into consideration.

I know I'm being stubborn but I'm trying to see things from other perspectives (more likely ones but that's just my opinion, so I'm not bashing anyone's thoughts) and I'd just like to see other forum member's thoughts on other possibilities.

That really would not explain all the 'coincidences' pointing to the corrupt governments and men behind the curtain. This song is not about global warming:

[center:2ps5zkvg]"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who's the next for you to resurrect
    JFK exposed the CIA
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
    You say it's not a sword
    But with your pen you torture men
    You'd crucify the Lord
    And you don't have to read it, read it
    And you don't have to eat it, eat it
    To buy it is to feed it, feed it
    So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual, actual
    They say he's homosexual

In the hood
    Frame him if you could
    Shoot to kill
    To blame him if you will
    If he dies sympathize
    Such false witnesses
    Damn self righteousness
    In the black
    Stab me in the back
    In the face
    To lie and shame the race
    Heroine and Marilyn
    As the headline stories of
    All your glory

It's slander
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it, buy it
    And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
    To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Don't make it factual
    Everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to believe all about it
    She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
    With the words you use
    You're a parasite in black and white
    Do anything for news
    And you don't go and buy it, buy it
    And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
    To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
    Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
    Slander
    You say it's not a sin
    But with your pen you torture men
    Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it
    Don't make it factual
    See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
    Don't make it factual
    You're so damn disrespectable[/center:2ps5zkvg]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Again - start LISTENING to him please, reread his lyrics and listen to his speeches again. In example: "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible". Does that ring a bell?

Ive heard that he was talking about Obamas presidency.. that USA only has 4 years to get it right, the four years Obama will be in his presidency before they re-elect.
  • @Souza

I think that is a powerful lyric and the ones he is pointing at in this song are the same one in the TDRCAU
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530

Again - start LISTENING to him please, reread his lyrics and listen to his speeches again. In example: "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible". Does that ring a bell?

Ive heard that he was talking about Obamas presidency.. that USA only has 4 years to get it right, the four years Obama will be in his presidency before they re-elect.
    I really doubt mj's message would be about a specific country. I think it's more , it's about the whole world
  • My belief is that Michael was not addicted to prescription drugs back in 93. I think it was an "acceptable" story to put out. IMO he had a nervous breakdown, because of the allegation against him, and he needed to get away. Liz helped him with that.
  • I believe he was addicted to prescriptions in 93. And I think he used that in 2009 to play with peoples minds, make the hoax more believable. Either way, he was addicted to prescription drugs at one point or another (IMO).

And let's just agree to disagree with the whole "he started this decades ago" deal. I think its a split decision. 50/50. No one will ever know for sure.

I very much hope you are right. I can imagine him having accepted and taken that challenge as a necessary thing. Taking media to a new level, all the political issues being put in TII, witness his intentions, but too bad not obvious enough for too many people.That is my only remaining question; why did he not filter his intentions more obvious, since masses of people do not seem to get it. Well,maybe the hoax finally does...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Idk... I mean what purpose does saying that he's addicted to pain meds (back in 93) have in a hoax. There's just so many theories and speculation but no clear picture of anything, such as an actual purpose of a hoax... Would any of you like to waist so much time of your life planning a hoax, when all you seem to want is some "normality" in your life?

I very much hope you are right. I can imagine him having accepted and taken that challenge as a necessary thing. Taking media to a new level, all the political issues being put in TII, witness his intentions, but too bad not obvious enough for too many people.That is my only remaining question; why did he not filter his intentions more obvious, since masses of people do not seem to get it. Well,maybe the hoax finally does...

Yes. This part underlined. Why so obscure Michael? Why sooooooo obscure that it requires people to work on this to the point of obsession and foresaking their regular lives, friends, and families to even scratch the surface of "getting" it? Because shoot, WE don't even fully GET it.

So what's the point without a comeback to clue everyone in?

Because so far I don't see the message being transmitted anywhere, and it could be said that the hoax is a waste of time.

Yes. This part underlined. Why so obscure Michael? Why sooooooo obscure that it requires people to work on this to the point of obsession and foresaking their regular lives, friends, and families to even scratch the surface of "getting" it? Because shoot, WE don't even fully GET it.

So what's the point without a comeback to clue everyone in?

Because so far I don't see the message being transmitted anywhere, and it could be said that the hoax is a waste of time.

That's what I ask myself as well. Let's face it most of us (not everyone) on this forum are fans and that's how we started looking into the whole death ordeal and found our way here. My friends, some fans some not, hardly know anything about all of this. If Michael wanted to spread his message on a world-wide level, wouldn't he just have gone through with the concerts to start with? To gain coverage that is, makes more sense to me.

About Tabloid Junkie and TDCAU, I believe they're mainly about the media who we know Michael always spoke about (without being cryptical). Media+money, I do believe it might be that simple actually.

• Again - start LISTENING to him please, reread his lyrics and listen to his speeches again. In example: "We have four years to get it right or else it's irreversible". Does that ring a bell?

You know, that is a good possibility. Perhaps it had a double meaning. But that could explain the Obama campaign documentary preview that is on the This Is It DVD. I've always felt that it had significant meaning but couldn't put my finger on it. Now, this could mean that the Obama administration has a true shot at change - but this could mean good or bad change - I don't know. The New World Order is underway, and it's interesting that it has become so apparent during these years leading up to 2012 - when many believe is "the end". I think it could definitely all be related. Perhaps we have four years to get it all right, regarding polictics AND the planet...because "dark" forces are working now to make sure our government and environment are as corrupted as possible...

They are going to try and implant us ALL with a chip. If we don't learn about these disgusting injustices now, and share the information with others, they are going to succeed in doing this and it will be too late for many people. But if we all COME TOGETHER and refuse this and FIGHT against it, we have a chance to take them down. No matter what, it's going to be quite the difficult journey, but we everything it takes to make things right. We've got Love and Light and Goodness, which can and WILL triumph over Hate, Darkness, and Evil...
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    I wonder what michael meant in the tabloid junkie lyrics, "shes blonde and she's bisexual."
    ????
    Does anybody know?
  • I wonder what michael meant in the tabloid junkie lyrics, "shes blonde and she's bisexual."
    ????
    Does anybody know?
    I have always been intruged by Michael's lyrics and the subminimal messeges he puts in.
    This is what I found about that:

Michael was referring to the gossip about Marilyn Monroe allegedly being bi-sexual and having a one off with Joan Crawford. Marilyn wasn't bi-sexual, but she did have a one-off with Joan Crawford who wanted another 'thing' to happen again. Marilyn told her she didn't enjoy it with another woman and that she rejected Joan Crawford who then became spiteful.

Since the song is an attack on spiteful gossip makers, it's likely that it was Marilyn Monroe Michael was referring to and not the ITC video idea proposed by Madonna. Marilyn's name is mentioned earlier in the song, she's blonde, said to have engaged in bisexual behaviour and been the subject of malicious gossip from a woman she rejected and who went to the media at the time. Perfect fodder for MJ's song and to make a point that media lies/twisting was not new or existed before he got it bad.