New Maura Vid -100-

2»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If so many of you dont like Maura's vid, then why watch them in the first place?

people have opinions.. this is investigators forum so we investigating.. just because Maura said something that doesn't mean everyone have to believe and agree with her.. I like Maura's videos but I have my own opinion about things...
    I dont see anything wrong that investigators investigating her video or saying what they think...

I never said it was wrong to decipher her vids, or what she says is true. Some pple seem to have a personal problem with her (which is fine, we all dont have to get along). I'm jus asking why even bother? Her vids are hit or miss like most people. I'm jus looking for an unbiased assessment of the vid and to see if others agree with me on the meanin of the vid. But I guess I'm in the wrong place if thats what I want. I'll let others post her vid to this forum, if they choice to do so.

But its all good, thx for replying

I haven't seen anyone who said : .... I dont like Maura, and that's why I dont like her vid... or something like this.. investigators explained why they dont agree .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

with a L.O.V.E, rasyte

I never said that either. I guess I'm jus bangin my head on the wall with this one. In the grand scheme of things whether one likes or dislikes maura or her vids is irrelevant.

L.O.V.E

Exactly, that is why no one mentioned that. Some just said why they think the video is incorrect. I don't really see the problem.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• If so many of you dont like Maura's vid, then why watch them in the first place?

people have opinions.. this is investigators forum so we investigating.. just because Maura said something that doesn't mean everyone have to believe and agree with her.. I like Maura's videos but I have my own opinion about things...
    I dont see anything wrong that investigators investigating her video or saying what they think...

I never said it was wrong to decipher her vids, or what she says is true. Some pple seem to have a personal problem with her (which is fine, we all dont have to get along). I'm jus asking why even bother? Her vids are hit or miss like most people. I'm jus looking for an unbiased assessment of the vid and to see if others agree with me on the meanin of the vid. But I guess I'm in the wrong place if thats what I want. I'll let others post her vid to this forum, if they choice to do so.

But its all good, thx for replying

I haven't seen anyone who said : .... I dont like Maura, and that's why I dont like her vid... or something like this.. investigators explained why they dont agree .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

with a L.O.V.E, rasyte

I never said that either. I guess I'm jus bangin my head on the wall with this one. In the grand scheme of things whether one likes or dislikes maura or her vids is irrelevant.

L.O.V.E

Exactly, that is why no one mentioned that. Some just said why they think the video is incorrect. I don't really see the problem.

JMO
  • Maura made a new video...it's interesting