If you could spend a whole day with Michael..

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    We would come up with a master plan to heal the world! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ok so an unrealistic question deserves an unrealistic answer I guess! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think honestly I would bore him silly with my questions about how, why, who, when etc
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Thank u Lilou,it's a washed-out dream that will never come true <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i would give everything just to have a friend like him, as trustworthy, as kind, as open-hearted as he is, cause i failed to have such friends,many of them have let me down.

ohh <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> keep the faith,only God knows,"nothing's real but all is possible if God is on my side"
    Maybe one blessed day,you will spend this day with Michael don't lose hope <3
    Michael is one a kind,a pure heart..i give him all my trust.. it can be said that it's uncommon to give trust in someone that we don't know..but when you look in his eyes,you know you can trust him..it's the power that God gave him<3
    I know what you feel but you can be sure that i'm there for you even if i don't know you
    Friendship has no limit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    We would come up with a master plan to heal the world! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ok so an unrealistic question deserves an unrealistic answer I guess! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think honestly I would bore him silly with my questions about how, why, who, when etc

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i really think i would give him a headache with all my questions and my "i love you" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thank u for your wonderful words Lilou, i always keep the faith, believe in miracles, without them life is boring and dull, happy to have nice and kind friends like you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> hugs to you
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i really think i would give him a headache with all my questions and my "i love you" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for the interesting thread by the way <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for the interesting thread by the way <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

you're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i thought it was interesting to imagine a beautiful day with Michael maybe it will bring joy in heart's people <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I cant believe what happened in this post! Makes me reconsider what I come here for...

Maybe this1crazygirl was wrong for saying what she said, but, maybe that was really what she wanted to spend the day doing? Everybody is not here on the strength of the public, teens, and workmen/women... Some people are here on the strength of Michael Jackson and what happened to him. You are going to get various answers when you ask various questions, and not every response is going to be something we would do but I thought MJ was about being yourself,

Which makes me reconsider being on this site at all
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I cant believe what happened in this post! Makes me reconsider what I come here for...

Maybe this1crazygirl was wrong for saying what she said, but, maybe that was really what she wanted to spend the day doing? Everybody is not here on the strength of the public, teens, and workmen/women... Some people are here on the strength of Michael Jackson and what happened to him. You are going to get various answers when you ask various questions, and not every response is going to be something we would do but I thought MJ was about being yourself,

Which makes me reconsider being on this site at all

this1crazygirl has been provoking on purpose in multiple threads and she was warned several times. She can't behave and that is why she is gone now. She does it on purpose and I am sick of it. Do with it what you want, it's up to you. Now please back on topic or I am going to lock this thread.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I would happily just go back to his place and we could play with the kids out in the backyard, have a BBQ, watch some movies etc.

Then we could hope on a jet with him and he could come to me place and we could go horse back riding, sightsee, have a nice relaxing afternoon

Fly back and go to Disneyland. Watch some fireworks. Iam really direct so i would be asking a million questions iam sure! He certainly would be tired after he spent the day with me i tell you!
  • I wasn't going to respond to this thread because I doubt I'd get the chance for this day and that hurts to think about, but then again, a lady should dream...

I would love to spend the day with Michael playing with and visiting children, bearing gifts and lots of hugs and love.

And, instead of KFC, maybe I could convince him to eat fish and chips and take a bite of a fried candy bar at A Salt and Battery in West Village. It is heavenly, trust me!

From there, a private plane ride from NYC to Neverland. (We'll gain 3 hours!) Listening and sharing all of our favorite songs on the trip. I could listen and talk about music all night and day: MJ's music of course, Duffy, Fantasia's new album (sublime), Gretchen Parlato, Kem, Amy Winehouse, Abdullah Ibrahim, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear music in his recording studio and talk about the process of creating it, walk around Neverland and sit in the giving tree.

I would love to go to Las Vegas for a great show but this doesn't seem to fit in just a day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Maybe just watch a fantastic film (his choice), but I dream of a huge outdoor screen at Neverland --like a drive-in without needing a car... Perhaps his children would be there and join us. They seem very interesting to talk to and I'd want to give Blanket a huge hug.

And, just hang out until the break of dawn.

The thread to tie the entire day together would be laughter, and more laughter.

And, an invitation to stay <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thanks for this charming thread. It gives you inspiration.

Wow, I've so many idea's. First I'd say to michael how amazed I am to meet him and than ask him how's he doing and talk about the kids (if he allows me to of course). I'd like to give him 2 bags of candy (dropjes & hopjes) and balloons. I'd like to know what he really would like to do this day.
    As I am a moviefan, and I believe Mike too, I'd like to watch movies with him for hours, classics, horror, Disney, scifi etc with popcorn of course. After that go to Disneyland, where we'd go in his favorites and than mine, Pirates of the Caribean and Splash Mountain (big thrill, high speed, total darkness and splash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). Then we'd go to a place where you can make cakes and cream&jelly pies as many as possible. Obviously to eat them but also to have a cakefight <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    With still cream&jelly in our hair we'd go for a beach walk, watch the sunset and have a good talk about life and our inspirations.
    Before we go our own way, i'd tell him how special he is and how much he means to the world and to me (everlasting). I wished he had a great day.

L.O.V.E.

"Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand". _ Invincible_Michael Jackson
    Thanks for this charming thread. It gives you inspiration.

Wow, I've so many idea's. First I'd say to michael how amazed I am to meet him and than ask him how's he doing and talk about the kids (if he allows me to of course). I'd like to give him 2 bags of candy (dropjes & hopjes) and balloons. I'd like to know what he really would like to do this day.
    As I am a moviefan, and I believe Mike too, I'd like to watch movies with him for hours, classics, horror, Disney, scifi etc with popcorn of course. After that go to Disneyland, where we'd go in his favorites and than mine, Pirates of the Caribean and Splash Mountain (big thrill, high speed, total darkness and splash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). Then we'd go to a place where you can make cakes and cream&jelly pies as many as possible. Obviously to eat them but also to have a cakefight <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    With still cream&jelly in our hair we'd go for a beach walk, watch the sunset and have a good talk about life and our inspirations.
    Before we go our own way, i'd tell him how special he is and how much he means to the world and to me (everlasting). I wished he had a great day.

L.O.V.E.

"Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand". _ Invincible_Michael Jackson
    I wasn't going to respond to this thread because I doubt I'd get the chance for this day and that hurts to think about, but then again, a lady should dream...

I would love to spend the day with Michael playing with and visiting children, bearing gifts and lots of hugs and love.

And, instead of KFC, maybe I could convince him to eat fish and chips and take a bite of a fried candy bar at A Salt and Battery in West Village. It is heavenly, trust me!

From there, a private plane ride from NYC to Neverland. (We'll gain 3 hours!) Listening and sharing all of our favorite songs on the trip. I could listen and talk about music all night and day: MJ's music of course, Duffy, Fantasia's new album (sublime), Gretchen Parlato, Kem, Amy Winehouse, Abdullah Ibrahim, etc. etc. etc.

I would like to hear music in his recording studio and talk about the process of creating it, walk around Neverland and sit in the giving tree.

I would love to go to Las Vegas for a great show but this doesn't seem to fit in just a day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Maybe just watch a fantastic film (his choice), but I dream of a huge outdoor screen at Neverland --like a drive-in without needing a car... Perhaps his children would be there and join us. They seem very interesting to talk to and I'd want to give Blanket a huge hug.

And, just hang out until the break of dawn.

The thread to tie the entire day together would be laughter, and more laughter.

And, an invitation to stay <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I would happily just go back to his place and we could play with the kids out in the backyard, have a BBQ, watch some movies etc.

Then we could hope on a jet with him and he could come to me place and we could go horse back riding, sightsee, have a nice relaxing afternoon

Fly back and go to Disneyland. Watch some fireworks. Iam really direct so i would be asking a million questions iam sure! He certainly would be tired after he spent the day with me i tell you!

I want to point out that many of us desire the same <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> watch films,eat candy and play <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe one day we will do it
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> your're right Lilou. We must be efficient, so put it all together in one day. We must unite is Michael's credo..well, it's a start <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But I realize now that I wasn't very original with my idea's. Sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .

Actually, I've been thinking of something what I always wanted to do is swimming with dolphins together with severe ill children. I'll be very happy when I see their smiling faces. I think Michael will love it too.

L.O.V.E.
  • I think i'd like the day to start at night, around 2 in the morning cause it's a nice time to watch stars. We would have a walk outside, talking maybe...then we would get back inside (i don't know where lol) to get hot drink, and maybe get some sleep for few hours. I'd love to just be somewhere in the dark with Michael near and just sleep, relaxing, maybe talking a little before falling asleep, or start an old movie on tv. When we wake up, we would prepare something to eat for lunch and go outside to have picnic somewhere on countryside, just enjoy a river, read books sitting under a tree (so Michael doesn't get too much sun) and in the afternoon we would go ending the day in disneyland, we would ride trains many times without getting out of it, we would run the shops and get ourselves starwars masks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> then we would enjoy the electrical parade and fireworks. After that we would just go sitting somewhere on a bench talking together and watching people leaving the park, maybe comparing and eating all sweets we bought. Then i guess the day would be over...
    I think i'd like the day to start at night, around 2 in the morning cause it's a nice time to watch stars. We would have a walk outside, talking maybe...then we would get back inside (i don't know where lol) to get hot drink, and maybe get some sleep for few hours. I'd love to just be somewhere in the dark with Michael near and just sleep, relaxing, maybe talking a little before falling asleep, or start an old movie on tv. When we wake up, we would prepare something to eat for lunch and go outside to have picnic somewhere on countryside, just enjoy a river, read books sitting under a tree (so Michael doesn't get too much sun) and in the afternoon we would go ending the day in disneyland, we would ride trains many times without getting out of it, we would run the shops and get ourselves starwars masks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> then we would enjoy the electrical parade and fireworks. After that we would just go sitting somewhere on a bench talking together and watching people leaving the park, maybe comparing and eating all sweets we bought. Then i guess the day would be over...

I love your story <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> a calm,funny and beautiful day !!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    If you could spend one and only whole day with Michael (and have a lot of money to do everything you want haha)what would you want to show him?where would you want to go ?how do you see this particular day?you can describe the whoooooole day if you want from 0h00 to 0h00..and from the "Hi" to the "Bye" if you want <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let your imagination run free ..maybe one day!
    "Nothing's real but all is possible if God is on my side"

Love

Wow. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> A whole day, huh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I would spend a significant amount of time secretly pitying the poor guy, and checking him out, periodically, to make sure he wasn't just chomping at the bit to fly away!
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    WHATever could he have done to win a day stuck with some strange gal he knows NOTHING about? I would have the advantage, here, as at least I know a couple of things about him, so, it would be my DUTY to make him feel "at home".

But how?

I mean, celebrities do these awkward things all the time for promotional purposes. I think it was Avon who just had a "Win a date with "So and So" (some cute famous movie star-guy)", this summer. And years ago, I remember Saturday Night Live gave away a date with that "Norm" dude.

Yeah, the fan is all happy and starstruck, just breathing the guy's AIR <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , but the celebrity MUST feel like he's on a blind date from the Outer Limits <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ...HE's NOT <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> all happy and starstruck; I am a COMPLETE stranger to him.

We'll say that it was his idea---anything else would give me the willies. And, as HIS idea, he would naturally have something planned, just to break the ice. He would assign this task to the more creative and personable of his staff--THEY don't know me either, but they have an idea or two about what NOT to plan---because they know HIM. So far, so good.

But---what if what they planned was WAY off the mark, because they planned rides and bags of candy, but now I just happen to be so FULL of nervous butterflies that I don't NEED to be stuffed with sugar and thrown around. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Seasickness is a great <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> first date experience! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanx. I always pictured MJ holding my hair out of my face, this way. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Well, ok, we CAN'T just sit there and stare at one another. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

AAAAWWWKward...

We HAVE to get busy...at something. Something to use up adrenaline, and something to distract our sensibilities from the "strangeness" between us...hmmm.

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Ideally, it would be something neither of us has ever done. A new experience for both of us will level the playing field. I would LOVE to go somewhere HE's never been.(yeah, he's been around the world at least eight times---but even HE hasn't been EVERYwhere...tee hee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )---unless, of COURSE, Mr.J. LIKES to be the "tour guide" to the experience. In that case, I'd LOVE to see it though his mind and heart. We already know he is very good at this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HE would have to plan this, because I don't KNOW where he's NEVER been... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But----he can't just pick me up and take us to the airport. You've heard of "Strangers On A Train"? Well, this will be almost as uncomfortable---as we are still strangers---on a plane! HE'll have a captive audience; I will just have a squirming captive <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I don't want him to be uncomfortable <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and feel creepy about being stuck with me. I am not creepy--it's the situation...dang. I HATE blind dates. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> Even if I'm not the blind one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Yeah, I know---they got "icebreakers" on the plane...but I want to be sharp. I don't want to be remotely fuzzy(or asleep! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), and miss any of THIS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hey! Depending upon whose plane we took, there might be some airhockey aboard...or something, some light activity( NOT TWISTER, either! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ), so that we aren't just watching each other sweat-out this date. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Then, there is the pesky thing about not actually being able to get very far in just a day---so maybe going somewhere he's never been is too impractical?

Ok, I got it. We pick up a couple of Frosties or Blizzards and a HUGEbag of popcorn, and go feed some ducks on the grass? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> They are SO cute and funny. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Great icebreaker. When the corn is gone, we can sit on a bench and "people-watch", and mull over the great mysteries of life and earth, hopes and dreams, and, say, what it is like to be 52 on the outside, and 13 on the inside...any surprises?

Once all the nervous crap is gone, (yeah, months later... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) I would love to see Hayvenhurst.
    He has NO reason to show it to me, some date, some fan---& he hasn't lived there for decades. But some fans got to see it years ago. Why not?

It's not such a fun date for him, but I would really love to see the teenage digs of Michael Jackson. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Where he thought his thoughts and wrote his songs, and...the mirror where he said he had pasted all kind of pictures of Brooke Shields, once upon a time...so cute!! It is different than Neverland; someone said this house was designed to his specifications. I'd just like a peek...into the house; into the man, before he left home for good...

A whole day is a long time to spend with a virtual stranger. If he were staying with me, I'd offer him a nap before dinner. If I were staying with him, I would politely ask for one.(That "staying sharp" thing, again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) So we can hit the town with bells on. I want to see something that DOES something to him. Where does he go when he goes out by himself? I know he does---even if he has to disguise....

Or, we can stay in, sit by a fire, with tea, in a pretend slumber party, <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and watch a couple of versions of some classic movie we like, until we drop off...like bookends, in our twin Snuggies <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

By that time we'll be such old comfortable friends, it won't matter that we missed the ending of the last one--because maybe we just might pick it up later, anytime...now that we are not <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> strangers...

He'll send me home in a car, but, he'll go with, because he's not a chump. The <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> knight inside him compels his chivalrous escort to my very door. He takes both my little hands and says this prayer: "Thank you Lord, for this blessed day. Bless this gal(name) with the sweetest dreams and life until we meet again. Amen." I don't know why, but I think I would be so surprised if he did that---I would just say, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> stupidly, :"Likewise, amen!"

He would say to me, "Goodnight, (name)", and then disappear into the night, in a puff of his car's exhaust and moonlight. Like the Batman. But not without confounding my wits with his kiss to my hand. What a guy!

Too bad. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    If you could spend one and only whole day with Michael (and have a lot of money to do everything you want haha)what would you want to show him?where would you want to go ?how do you see this particular day?you can describe the whoooooole day if you want from 0h00 to 0h00..and from the "Hi" to the "Bye" if you want <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love

Wow. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> A whole day, huh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I would spend a significant amount of time secretly pitying the poor guy, and checking him out, periodically, to make sure he wasn't just chomping at the bit to fly away!
    WHATever could he have done to win a day stuck with some strange gal he knows NOTHING about? I would have the advantage, here, as at least I know a couple of things about him, so, it would be my DUTY to make him feel "at home".

But how?

I mean, celebrities do these awkward things all the time for promotional purposes. I think it was Avon who just had a "Win a date with "So and So" (some cute famous movie star-guy)", this summer. And years ago, I remember Saturday Night Live gave away a date with that "Norm" dude.

Yeah, the fan is all happy and starstruck, just breathing the guy's AIR <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , but the celebrity MUST feel like he's on a blind date from the Outer Limits <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ...HE's NOT <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> all happy and starstruck; I am a COMPLETE stranger to him.

We'll say that it was his idea---anything else would give me the willies. And, as HIS idea, he would naturally have something planned, just to break the ice. He would assign this task to the more creative and personable of his staff--THEY don't know me either, but they have an idea or two about what NOT to plan---because they know HIM. So far, so good.

But---what if what they planned was WAY off the mark, because they planned rides and bags of candy, but now I just happen to be so FULL of nervous butterflies that I don't NEED to be stuffed with sugar and thrown around. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Seasickness is a great <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> first date experience! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanx. I always pictured MJ holding my hair out of my face, this way. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Well, ok, we CAN'T just sit there and stare at one another. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

AAAAWWWKward...

We HAVE to get busy...at something. Something to use up adrenaline, and something to distract our sensibilities from the "strangeness" between us...hmmm.

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Ideally, it would be something neither of us has ever done. A new experience for both of us will level the playing field. I would LOVE to go somewhere HE's never been.(yeah, he's been around the world at least eight times---but even HE hasn't been EVERYwhere...tee hee <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )---unless, of COURSE, Mr.J. LIKES to be the "tour guide" to the experience. In that case, I'd LOVE to see it though his mind and heart. We already know he is very good at this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HE would have to plan this, because I don't KNOW where he's NEVER been... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But----he can't just pick me up and take us to the airport. You've heard of "Strangers On A Train"? Well, this will be almost as uncomfortable---as we are still strangers---on a plane! HE'll have a captive audience; I will just have a squirming captive <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I don't want him to be uncomfortable <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and feel creepy about being stuck with me. I am not creepy--it's the situation...dang. I HATE blind dates. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> Even if I'm not the blind one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Yeah, I know---they got "icebreakers" on the plane...but I want to be sharp. I don't want to be remotely fuzzy(or asleep! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), and miss any of THIS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hey! Depending upon whose plane we took, there might be some airhockey aboard...or something, some light activity( NOT TWISTER, either! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ), so that we aren't just watching each other sweat-out this date. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Then, there is the pesky thing about not actually being able to get very far in just a day---so maybe going somewhere he's never been is too impractical?

Ok, I got it. We pick up a couple of Frosties or Blizzards and a HUGEbag of popcorn, and go feed some ducks on the grass? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> They are SO cute and funny. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Great icebreaker. When the corn is gone, we can sit on a bench and "people-watch", and mull over the great mysteries of life and earth, hopes and dreams, and, say, what it is like to be 52 on the outside, and 13 on the inside...any surprises?

Once all the nervous crap is gone, (yeah, months later... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ) I would love to see Hayvenhurst.
    He has NO reason to show it to me, some date, some fan---& he hasn't lived there for decades. But some fans got to see it years ago. Why not?

It's not such a fun date for him, but I would really love to see the teenage digs of Michael Jackson. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Where he thought his thoughts and wrote his songs, and...the mirror where he said he had pasted all kind of pictures of Brooke Shields, once upon a time...so cute!! It is different than Neverland; someone said this house was designed to his specifications. I'd just like a peek...into the house; into the man, before he left home for good...

A whole day is a long time to spend with a virtual stranger. If he were staying with me, I'd offer him a nap before dinner. If I were staying with him, I would politely ask for one.(That "staying sharp" thing, again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) So we can hit the town with bells on. I want to see something that DOES something to him. Where does he go when he goes out by himself? I know he does---even if he has to disguise....

Or, we can stay in, sit by a fire, with tea, in a pretend slumber party, <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and watch a couple of versions of some classic movie we like, until we drop off...like bookends, in our twin Snuggies <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

By that time we'll be such old comfortable friends, it won't matter that we missed the ending of the last one--because maybe we just might pick it up later, anytime...now that we are not <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> strangers...

He'll send me home in a car, but, he'll go with, because he's not a chump. The <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> knight inside him compels his chivalrous escort to my very door. He takes both my little hands and says this prayer: "Thank you Lord, for this blessed day. Bless this gal(name) with the sweetest dreams and life until we meet again. Amen." I don't know why, but I think I would be so surprised if he did that---I would just say, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> stupidly, :"Likewise, amen!"

He would say to me, "Goodnight, (name)", and then disappear into the night, in a puff of his car's exhaust and moonlight. Like the Batman. But not without confounding my wits with his kiss to my hand. What a guy!

WOOOWWWWWWWWWW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you already thought about this day before or have you imagine all now??
    I'm sure Michael would be happy to spend this day with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> don't be sad,Michael is around us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I would like to return to the day when Michael was in exil in Moscow..I have read that when he was in exil,he was took to the streets among people who don't recognized him and dared to ask someone if she/he wanted to be his friend..So,i would like to return to this day and be this person..smile to him,hold him in my arms,and promise him to always be there <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Michael,if you read our post,you have to know we offer you our hearts,you don't need to ask,just to talk to us when you want..in your good,very good,bad,and very bad days we will be there without never judge you for your choices,for your words..you know it.
    You have our unconditional love <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I am very conflicted with this one. I must respect my family first....no I'm not thinking of writing 1crazygirl stuff.....LOL. Just without too many details my day would involve:

Paris, France
    art museums & historic places
    a hot air balloon ride
    a picnic on the grounds of Versailles
    a super-soaker chase
    a magic show by Criss Angel
    old movies till dawn

Maybe our families could enjoy part of the day as well.......it would be so great!

Blessings!
    Wishingstar
  • I would invite Michael to be my guest in my home fix him a nice meal and then I would pop some popcorn and we would sit and watch old movies and chit-chat about anything and everything. I would make him as comfortable as possible & I would not act like a crazy fan I would just want him to know how much I appreciate all of his efforts in making this world a better place. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Then I would ask him if we can take pictures of us together because I know that nobody and i mean NOBODY would ever believe that Michael was a guest in my home.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:1i959w12]
    Chaps
  • [youtube:1lcim6dp]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love

But how?

AAAAWWWKward...

WOOOWWWWWWWWWW <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you already thought about this day before or have you imagine all now??
    I'm sure Michael would be happy to spend this day with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> don't be sad, Michael is around us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you for the encouragement, but I'm just wishful thinking. Except for my <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> fascination with Hayvenhurst <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , and the fact that I have KNOWN it will be uncomfortable, because he doesn't know me from ANYone, I just dreamed this up yesterday.

I thought of a couple other things, too, today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Here is something I guarantee MJ has NEVER done.

If he came to me, that is, to my town, I could take him on an undercover local history tour,(Including our award winning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Public Transit! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The latter would literally be A TRIP <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> --- it would take some logistical brainstorming---because there would HAVE to be regular folk on board to get the FULL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> experience----but MJ simply MUST do this at least ONCE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> )

Say <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , he could bring one of his older man disguises and pretend to be my dad, and I could call him "Daddy" like that one girl on this Forum does!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Girl, if you read this, I didn't mention your name so don't be embarrassed---I'm not laffing at you either--it is so cute of you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

I love local history, it is just like PIRATE TREASURE to me (complete with maps!!), and there are so many really cool things which are gone now, thanks to the lame zombies running the politics <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> of historic preservation here, but I still know some interesting stories about this place, and other places, which WILL, actually, tickle him...

Or, we could go through my library and we could compare notes! (Mine isn't leatherbound first editions, but I think he will be intrigued by something, unless I am too embarrassed to show my doggety-eared-ness to him...) Just as well---most of mine is in deep storage...

Hey <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , and another thing we could do--if he even brought the kids (for protection(? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )--- on "Our Day", would be to pick up some funky scissors and paper and glue and shaped things and do-dads, and glitter, and spend a couple hours "Scrapbooking" the day, making a frameable mosaic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> memory of it. I love to do stuff like this. Almost never get to. Not exactly a solitary, or, even, mature <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> professional adult pastime. Christmas is a good excuse <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (It's NOT a sin to to cut out reindeers)!!!!!!!!!

If in the summer, I'd take him to the most beautiful shaded beach in the world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , and let him pick from the iciest <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> real artesian wells on earth to drink from, while we picnic there. Maybe roast some corn, look for stones in the water, and listen to and watch ships pass by, as we tell ghost ship stories by the fire BEFORE it gets too dark. There are no such things as ghosts there, but there are... other <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> things...

In fact, you can't even get a room after dark...because everything closes down...but, if we DO get rooms---we won't leave the patio doors open, will we---not even a crack, for the fresh morning air, or a million ducks will be jumping on the beds when we gals are knocking on the boys' door and "Daddy" (I love that!) and the boys are just waking up. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am not obsessed with ducks---there just seems to be more silly ducks than people up there... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> AFFLAAAACKK! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyway, that's just some more stuff to do with MJ, someone who probably doesn't ever get to do stuff like that. Isn't it TIME? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> No?

Hmmmm. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • If you could spend one and only whole day with Michael (and have a lot of money to do everything you want haha)what would you want to show him?where would you want to go ?how do you see this particular day?you can describe the whoooooole day if you want from 0h00 to 0h00..and from the "Hi" to the "Bye" if you want <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love

But how?

AAAAWWWKward...

I'm sure Michael would be happy to spend this day with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> don't be sad, Michael is around us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you for the encouragement, but I'm just wishful thinking. Except for my <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> fascination with Hayvenhurst <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , and the fact that I have KNOWN it will be uncomfortable, because he doesn't know me from ANYone, I just dreamed this up yesterday.

I thought of a couple other things, too, today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Here is something I guarantee MJ has NEVER done.

If he came to me, that is, to my town, I could take him on an undercover local history tour,(Including our award winning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Public Transit! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The latter would literally be A TRIP <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> --- it would take some logistical brainstorming---because there would HAVE to be regular folk on board to get the FULL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> experience----but MJ simply MUST do this at least ONCE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> )

Say <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> , he could bring one of his older man disguises and pretend to be my dad, and I could call him "Daddy" like that one girl on this Forum does!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (Girl, if you read this, I didn't mention your name so don't be embarrassed---I'm not laffing at you either--it is so cute of you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )

I love local history, it is just like PIRATE TREASURE to me (complete with maps!!), and there are so many really cool things which are gone now, thanks to the lame zombies running the politics <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> of historic preservation here, but I still know some interesting stories about this place, and other places, which WILL, actually, tickle him...

Or, we could go through my library and we could compare notes! (Mine isn't leatherbound first editions, but I think he will be intrigued by something, unless I am too embarrassed to show my doggety-eared-ness to him...) Just as well---most of mine is in deep storage...

Hey <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , and another thing we could do--if he even brought the kids (for protection(? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )--- on "Our Day", would be to pick up some funky scissors and paper and glue and shaped things and do-dads, and glitter, and spend a couple hours "Scrapbooking" the day, making a frameable mosaic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> memory of it. I love to do stuff like this. Almost never get to. Not exactly a solitary, or, even, mature <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> professional adult pastime. Christmas is a good excuse <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (It's NOT a sin to to cut out reindeers)!!!!!!!!!

If in the summer, I'd take him to the most beautiful shaded beach in the world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , and let him pick from the iciest <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> real artesian wells on earth to drink from, while we picnic there. Maybe roast some corn, look for stones in the water, and listen to and watch ships pass by, as we tell ghost ship stories by the fire BEFORE it gets too dark. There are no such things as ghosts there, but there are... other <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> things...

In fact, you can't even get a room after dark...because everything closes down...but, if we DO get rooms---we won't leave the patio doors open, will we---not even a crack, for the fresh morning air, or a million ducks will be jumping on the beds when we gals are knocking on the boys' door and "Daddy" (I love that!) and the boys are just waking up. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am not obsessed with ducks---there just seems to be more silly ducks than people up there... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> AFFLAAAACKK! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyway, that's just some more stuff to do with MJ, someone who probably doesn't ever get to do stuff like that. Isn't it TIME? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> No?

Hmmmm. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Hello Its Her !!!!!

Omg Its Her you are hilarious!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    You really have some kind of gift to tell stories,you know . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

God bless you my friend!!!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hey Applehead 250609,

(Thanx for your enthusiastic compliment!) God bless YOU, too! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Now...where is YOUR story of a whole day with MJ <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.