Proof They Rehearsed the Memorial - Orianthi :)

These are still shots from the outtakes of This Is It. Orianthi is SINGING We Are The World with the exact backdrop images shown at the memorial.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• Thank you for bringing this up. I knew when I saw that video that I had seen the backdrop somewhere but couldn't remember that it was at the memorial. I know this wasn't shown in the movie. Very interesting. Has it been discussed before what happened to the "I" in giving?
  • And Michael is intently watching as they rehearse for his memorial.... at 2:53 to 3:00 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:3s0scqtx]
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I thought they said that the singers, backdrops & etc used at the memorial were from TII? Am I wrong?
  • I thought they said that the singers, backdrops & etc used at the memorial were from TII? Am I wrong?

Were they in the movie? I don't remember seeing it. It's getting quite confusing!
  • No, this was not in the movie. On Mike's Dangerous and History tours, the only thing that played from We Are The World was just an orchestra version of about one minute leading into Mike's performance of Heal The World. In my opinion, there is NO way the TII singers would have sang We Are The World in concert, and certainly not Orianthi. I firmly beLIEve this is Mike's way of letting us know that the Memorial was indeed rehearsed. There is audio of Orianthi singing her part caught on audio tape from fans outside the staples center on June 3, 2009. It is very poor quality made from the outside of the Staples Center but I will see if I can find it.

Again, this is FIRMLY my opinion. No way Orianthi would have solo sang any part of We Are The World on a concert tour...this is the memorial they are rehearsing for. Then again, I'm a 100000% beLIEver that This Is It was never meant to be a tour and that Mike is 100000000000% alive... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • [youtube:3kwoe5z5]
  • [youtube:35088rid]

Oh goodness...I've never seen that. Thanks so much for sharing that. I know he's alive and I know he's coming back but beLIEve me, I'll share that video with some non-beLIEvers! Thanks again! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Please share this around...its absolutely a fantastic message......xoxoxoxo
  • <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Wow, i've never heard of this, where can we watch these outtakes? The one you showed us lovemj4everandever is can't seen anymore, cause Sony...... Was it among the Blue ray extras or something?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u so much for sharing this info, it's brilliant, what more proof do we need that TII was meant to be a documentary, a movie not a concert, otherwise why would Orianthi sing WATW during the rehearsals? it's nonsense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • very interesting stills and videos, thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and really, why use such symbolism for such a song, unless it was truly meant as a message...
  • This is great. Just keep all the PROOF coming........for anyone giving up hope or you non-believers out there you need to open your eyes!
  • Wow! We need to spread this around! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    [youtube:3dcs5sx8]

At 1:22 wasn´t this cross patée at the back of MJ coat in BOW on TII???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Sorry this does not seem like proof of anything. This is a speculation because it makes sense that the material already available from film would be used in a memorial to remember an individual. Especially since Michael's material was always so beautiful.

I mean, sure they may have rehearsed some of the memorial parts before the memorial, but I am saying if you were putting together a memorial for a performer and that performer had just finished making some new stuff that he was going to share with the world, wouldn't you try to incorporate that into the memorial?

On that same subject. I recently read saw some pictures where Berry Gordy had come down to see Katherine during the memorial .Katherine was beside herself crying. Her face was all twisted up in pain. I hated seeing that picture.
  • Thank u so much for sharing this info, it's brilliant, what more proof do we need that TII was meant to be a documentary, a movie not a concert, otherwise why would Orianthi sing WATW during the rehearsals? it's nonsense <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks MashMike. I didn't even need this...as if there isn't already enough proof. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Anyone who doesn't understand the significance of this topic, the stills and the two videos included so far, clearly isn't paying attention! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hey, wait a minute. dont you guys think they would rehearse the memorial anyway? such an important thing that they knew millions of people would watch? they had several days to rehearse and i dont think that backdrop proves anything. if michael was going to perform we are the world on the TII tour, dont you think the backdrop would be finished just two weeks before the opening show?

i dont believe that this is proof that the memorial was fake, it is just proof that they rehearsed the memorial before it aired. it would be stupid if they would just improvise the whole thing right?
  • Hey, wait a minute. dont you guys think they would rehearse the memorial anyway? such an important thing that they knew millions of people would watch? they had several days to rehearse and i dont think that backdrop proves anything. if michael was going to perform we are the world on the TII tour, dont you think the backdrop would be finished just two weeks before the opening show?

i dont believe that this is proof that the memorial was fake, it is just proof that they rehearsed the memorial before it aired. it would be stupid if they would just improvise the whole thing right?

I disagree completely. These stills are taken from the OUTTAKES of This Is It! That means it was rehearsed before Mike "died." And I completely disagree, that Orianthi would sing part of We Are The World in concert. If you know the history of Mike's concerts, then you know that WATW was never sung, only a one minute instrumental leading up to Heal The World. There's also no purpose for having the resurrection message, keep the faith, the truth will prevail in the symbols during rehearsal if he wasn't going to "die." Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it disheartens me sometimes when people don't thoroughly read a topic before they respond.

Did you watch the attached video by 2Good2BeTrue about the symbols used behind Orianthi? There's only one purpose for those symbols being used in that order....I will be back, a rebirth, the truth will prevail. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Buy hey! To each their own. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I disagree completely. These stills are taken from the OUTTAKES of This Is It! That means it was rehearsed before Mike "died." And I completely disagree, that Orianthi would sing part of We Are The World in concert. If you know the history of Mike's concerts, then you know that WATW was never sung, only a one minute instrumental leading up to Heal The World. There's also no purpose for having the resurrection message, keep the faith, the truth will prevail in the symbols during rehearsal if he wasn't going to "die." Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it disheartens me sometimes when people don't thoroughly read a topic before they respond.

Did you watch the attached video by 2Good2BeTrue about the symbols used behind Orianthi? There's only one purpose for those symbols being used in that order....I will be back, a rebirth, the truth will prevail. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Buy hey! To each their own. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With all due respect, don't you think they can simply be symbols of all religions of the world? At least the most important

See this:

simboli-religiosi.jpg
    Hey, wait a minute. dont you guys think they would rehearse the memorial anyway? such an important thing that they knew millions of people would watch? they had several days to rehearse and i dont think that backdrop proves anything. if michael was going to perform we are the world on the TII tour, dont you think the backdrop would be finished just two weeks before the opening show?

I think is bigger than we think... they rehearse the memorial at staples, before or after MJ "death"... anyway... why they put this on the out-takes of TII? that´s the point! and I think TII was aways a MOVIE, why? because all the footage filmed... the dancers having pilates class, the opinions of all the team about MJ, the rehearsing of WATW and something that we can see on the trailer that is not in the movie, and this is one of the things that MAKE ME BELIEVE:
    Kenny speech "we are all here because of HIM, make that continue with HIM leading the way"
    WTH this mean if MJ is really dead? WTH is Kenny doing recording this at staples while MJ is dead in the UCLA? WTH this mean in the TRAILER of TII? DON´T YOU THINK IS MORBID?

With all due respect, don't you think they can simply be symbols of all religions of the world? At least the most important

See this:

simboli-religiosi.jpg

Not to mention, even though Michael did certain things in his concerts/shows before does not mean he would follow the same format. In fact he said "I want to take them to places they have never been before. Show them talent they have never seen before" and let's face it, he never had a 3D thriller video, nor many of the things that were in This is It. No matter you might believe in regards to the hoax, he was presenting this as his LAST show or concert.

I think is bigger than we think... they rehearse the memorial at staples, before or after MJ "death"... anyway... why they put this on the out-takes of TII? that´s the point! and I think TII was aways a MOVIE, why? because all the footage filmed... the dancers having pilates class, the opinions of all the team about MJ, the rehearsing of WATW and something that we can see on the trailer that is not in the movie, and this is one of the things that MAKE ME BELIEVE:
    Kenny speech "we are all here because of HIM, make that continue with HIM leading the way"
    WTH this mean if MJ is really dead? WTH is Kenny doing recording this at staples while MJ is dead in the UCLA? WTH this mean in the TRAILER of TII? DON´T YOU THINK IS MORBID?

I am not sure what you are referring to in the last bolded section. When I saw this quote, it was from TII and not after the announcement of him being dead. Am I lost?
    Hey, wait a minute. dont you guys think they would rehearse the memorial anyway? such an important thing that they knew millions of people would watch? they had several days to rehearse and i dont think that backdrop proves anything. if michael was going to perform we are the world on the TII tour, dont you think the backdrop would be finished just two weeks before the opening show?

I am not sure what you are referring to in the last bolded section. When I saw this quote, it was from TII and not after the announcement of him being dead. Am I lost?

THIS IS NOT IN THE MOVIE, AND KENNY SPEECH SOUNDS LIKE MJ IS GONE... THEY ARE IN A CIRCLE, HOLDING THEIR HANDS. LOOKING THE FLOOR, LIKE THIS WAS FILMED THE DAY HE DIED, WATCH THE TRAILER, IS NOT IN THE MOVIE... BUT YOU ARE RIGHT... COULD BE BEFORE HE DIED... ÍDK! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

do the words in kenny's speach nessesarily have to be about michael. him could just as easily mean God.
  • BTW did you notice that on the bonus disc of TII there's a chapter "staging the return", where you'll see the "final curtain call" of MJ. Staging the return : such an occasional word choice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->