Michael Jacksons Ghost Wants $1 million case solved.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

'Michael Jackson's ghost wants USD 1m theft case solved'

London, Sep 5 : Late King of Pop Michael Jackson's ghostly presence has been felt by friends and family regularly since his death last year.

And now, a psychic has said that the star wouldn't rest until he's battled a string of injustices, including having 1 million dollars stolen from his home on the day he died, reports the Daily Star.

During an hour-long session, celebrity medium Melodie 'spoke' to MJ's ghost.

During the remarkable exchange that followed, the "spirit of Jackson" revealed the cash was stolen from his rented mansion immediately after his death.

At one stage, after meditating silently then apparently making contact with Jackson, she declared: "You can talk to him through me. Ask him anything you want."

Referring to the theft of cash, which he had stashed in unlocked drawers, he named the perpetrator, although for legal reasons we cannot.

<!-- m -->http://www.newkerala.com/news2/fullnews-35589.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• how can i say...with so much money, do you think a ghost would be worried about 1 million being stolen and just come back for that ?
  • how can i say...with so much money, do you think a ghost would be worried about 1 million being stolen and just come back for that ?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No, you would think ghosts would not worry about money and earthly possessions!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    how can i say...with so much money, do you think a ghost would be worried about 1 million being stolen and just come back for that ?

No, you would think ghosts would not worry about money and earthly possessions!

i think that maybe someone can ask him about the security tapes!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    If it were true I would have thought his children would be the only thing he would worry about
  • Very funny!!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Just 1mln. and hi will be in peace <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    This medium lost her mind.......If I'll die I think I' won't be worry about some cash from my bag <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Ohhh yeah! Good question <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    And if it were true I would have thought he would want his killer found
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's had many more millions stolen/siphoned by other people throughout the years, if it's really money he's after. And it was his sisters we're told who immediately after the "death", took a bunch of stuff out of his house/crime scene. Talk about a thriller story, MJ's ghost on the prowl for revenge! Who/what/where's he going next?
  • If anything was stolen, I believe it was taken "before" any of the family members even arrived, probably by someone who knew exactly where to look. That is "if" it actually happened.
  • i think that maybe someone can ask him about the security tapes!!!

Ohhh yeah! Good question <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

For some odd reason, I believe Michael took the security tapes because he didn't want people to see him still alive <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Not good for the hoax.
  • million man march 1995

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Denb3DwJc0<!-- m -->
  • star wouldn't rest until he's battled a string of injustices including 1m cash stolen

It is not only about cash. Medium asked about cash, not that MJ is worry about money.Then it says Michael told her the name of a thief........
    Recently too many psychics around talking to MJ's spirit..... I wonder if they see what they want to see, just like us but in opposite, we clearly see and catch clues about him being alive.
  • I WAS SEARCHING THIS MEDIUM TO FIND IF SHE IS LEGIT AND FOUND THE FOLLOWING SITES THOUGH NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SAME PERSON:

MELODIE
    Clairvoyant, Spiritual Counselor and Medium. LUCKILY SHE LIVES IN GLENDALE.

<!-- m -->http://www.jazmaonline.com/interviews/i ... ?intID=510<!-- m -->

HER WEBSITE WHERE SHE HAS "IN THE MEDIA" PAGE & I FOUND TV/MOVIE APPEARANCES section
    "ELVIS IS ALIVE" SHOW: Melodie made her onscreen debut in the feature film "Elvis is Alive" based on the life of Elvis Presley where she was hired by its producers to perform a séance and contact the spirit of Elvis. Those same skeptical producers and family friends of Elvis became believers after Melodie proved successful in reaching him

<!-- m -->http://www.oohmystyk.com/<!-- m -->

SO, I AM PLANNING TO MEET HER AND VERIFY ABOUT MICHAEL & ELVIS.
  • I strongly believe in mediums. They have a great gift. Not all mediums are legit. Some are like to scam people. For this Melodie person, I am not too sure if I should believe in her. First of all, we all know Michael is alive, so if she did see a Michael Ghost, it may be the imposter who died in Michael's place, or she saw the movie Ghost and she got confused and thought it was Michael talking to her. lol.If it was the real Michael he wouldn't talk about his million dollar, CC is correct he probably would tell her about the missing tapes and who wanted him dead. This is another story to through us off. The media is great to publish lies. Please do not buy into this.
  • I strongly believe in mediums. They have a great gift. Not all mediums are legit. Some are like to scam people. For this Melodie person, I am not too sure if I should believe in her. First of all, we all know Michael is alive, so if she did see a Michael Ghost, it may be the imposter who died in Michael's place, or she saw the movie Ghost and she got confused and thought it was Michael talking to her. lol.If it was the real Michael he wouldn't talk about his million dollar, CC is correct he probably would tell her about the missing tapes and who wanted him dead. This is another story to through us off. The media is great to publish lies. Please do not buy into this.

First of all I did not say this is the same medium. Everyone better look her website and interview link I posted. Secondly, WE DO NOT KNOW that Michael IS ALIVE for 100%, as same as for non- believers that CAN NOT BE SURE that Michael IS DEAD.
    We are looking for the TRUE answer. If we know for 99,99%, it is still NOT 100%. So, please, do not jump too far ahead. We want, we guess, we analyze, we discuss, we find, figure out, connect dots, search, research, conclude, BUT WE ARE NOT 100% POSITIVE UNTIL MICHAEL APPEARS and SAYS "HERE I AM" or I or ANYONE ELSE TOUCHES AND TALKS TO ALIVE MICHAEL JACKSON and posts in youtube.

First of all I did not say this is the same medium. Everyone better look her website and interview link I posted. Secondly, WE DO NOT KNOW that Michael IS ALIVE for 100%, as same as for non- believers that CAN NOT BE SURE that Michael IS DEAD.
    We are looking for the TRUE answer. If we know for 99,99%, it is still NOT 100%. So, please, do not jump too far ahead. We want, we guess, we analyze, we discuss, we find, figure out, connect dots, search, research, conclude, BUT WE ARE NOT 100% POSITIVE UNTIL MICHAEL APPEARS and SAYS "HERE I AM" or I or ANYONE ELSE TOUCHES AND TALKS TO ALIVE MICHAEL JACKSON and posts in youtube.

First of all no need to yell at me. Secondly I am 100% sure he is alive, if you have a doubt you are a non believer,and that is not my problem. Thirdly we are all entitled to our own opinions. Thank you.Love and blessings.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I definately believe he's alive but I find it interesting so close to October 31st we are getting more ghostly stories and it's quite amusing to say the least. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    If Michael's "ghost" talked about his kids, about who killed him or what really happened on 25th june i would have doubts that the medium might be right but i absolutely exclude the possibilty of this woman telling the truth, if it were MJ's "ghost" money would be the last topic he would talk about

SO, I AM PLANNING TO MEET HER AND VERIFY ABOUT MICHAEL & ELVIS.[/color][/b]

Can´t wait to read your next posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    If Michael's "ghost" talked about his kids, about who killed him or what really happened on 25th june i would have doubts that the medium might be right but i absolutely exclude the possibilty of this woman telling the truth, if it were MJ's "ghost" money would be the last topic he would talk about

May be the "medium" contacted with an alive Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I am 50% 50% on this.

Either he is dead but we feel him because he was the greatest entertainer lately and his essence it´s still around or we feel him because he is alive.

As I mentioned many times, after seeing DD on Larry King (that would be the tangible proof to me), I have my doubts, but going against the river takes a lot of energy......we are a minority who still think that he could be alive...the rest of the world firmly believe that he is dead.
  • If anything was stolen, I believe it was taken "before" any of the family members even arrived, probably by someone who knew exactly where to look. That is "if" it actually happened.

Hey maybe thats what CM went back to the house to get instead of the 'cream' he claimed to have gone back to get.Lol it would explain the nice vacations and being able to pay off his back child support. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    "The cream inside of a plastic bag inside of a canvas bag."
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/

Or was it "grease"?
  • Scorpionchik, don't be angry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The words of this medium are a very strange. These words are strange bcz we know what is MJ inside, his soul, we know what was/is really important for him. It's not money. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I wrought about it in another topic. There was a TV show in Russia in autumn of 2009 "Mediums battle" TNT channel. It was 1/2 final. The even medium shoul tell what is there in envelope. (There was real MJ's autograph, which he left in 1996 during his Dangerous tour in Moscow). So, just several mediums have truly answered that there in an envelope and have described the person who posessed that. These 3 mediums said, that this person is not alive and his death somehow connected with medicines. All of them sayd that this person was the actor, round it there were always many people etc. But nobody could tell the name of this person. Even one of the mediums was a real MJ fan. She did'nt say his name. She just sayd that this person was like a flash, his life was like a flash and his life was full of light. When the journalist of show has shown what is in an envelope she started to cry because has understood about whom there is a speech.
    If someone want really to know is medium good or not, you mustn't say the name of MJ.
    I tryed to find this show in internet, but this moment with MJ's autograph is absent in all versions of this show. All know that this test of mediums was, but to find it it is impossible. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Sorry for mistakes.
    With love.

• 'Michael Jackson's ghost wants USD 1m theft case solved'

London, Sep 5 : Late King of Pop Michael Jackson's ghostly presence has been felt by friends and family regularly since his death last year.

And now, a psychic has said that the star wouldn't rest until he's battled a string of injustices, including having 1 million dollars stolen from his home on the day he died, reports the Daily Star.

During an hour-long session, celebrity medium Melodie 'spoke' to MJ's ghost.

During the remarkable exchange that followed, the "spirit of Jackson" revealed the cash was stolen from his rented mansion immediately after his death.

At one stage, after meditating silently then apparently making contact with Jackson, she declared: "You can talk to him through me. Ask him anything you want."

Referring to the theft of cash, which he had stashed in unlocked drawers, he named the perpetrator, although for legal reasons we cannot.

<!-- m -->http://www.newkerala.com/news2/fullnews-35589.html<!-- m -->

Ohhhhhh....maybe she can ask him when his BAM date will be????? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->