Michael Jacksons Ghost Wants $1 million case solved.

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "The cream inside of a plastic bag inside of a canvas bag."
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/

Or was it "grease"?

Canvas bags are eco-friendly bags <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Just kidding <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Part of the article says that Álvarez didn´t know where the bags went <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • "The cream inside of a plastic bag inside of a canvas bag."
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/22/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-cpr-drug-vials/

Or was it "grease"?

Canvas bags are eco-friendly bags <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Just kidding <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Part of the article says that Álvarez didn´t know where the bags went <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I'm rolling right with you on that Alvarez statement about the bags. Like we are stupid, right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• SO, I AM PLANNING TO MEET HER AND VERIFY ABOUT MICHAEL & ELVIS.[/color][/b]

Can´t wait to read your next posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It is pretty costly. I emailed her yesterday and she responded how much will cost me a 1 hour session that includes numerology, astrology and questions I need an answer on. I kind of don't like to visit those people and never have, but I will go FOR US PEOPLE. Since she also works with LAPD, she might have heard some information already.

@whisper9396, I am absoluely not angry, wrong impression hon. Although we read too many hysterical responses on this site, but I IGNORE those replies. It is not working with me. If I get really angry, people will literally feel it.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Scorpionchik, don't be angry <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The words of this medium are a very strange. These words are strange bcz we know what is MJ inside, his soul, we know what was/is really important for him. It's not money. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I wrought about it in another topic. There was a TV show in Russia in autumn of 2009 "Mediums battle" TNT channel. It was 1/2 final. The even medium shoul tell what is there in envelope. (There was real MJ's autograph, which he left in 1996 during his Dangerous tour in Moscow). So, just several mediums have truly answered that there in an envelope and have described the person who posessed that. These 3 mediums said, that this person is not alive and his death somehow connected with medicines. All of them sayd that this person was the actor, round it there were always many people etc. But nobody could tell the name of this person. Even one of the mediums was a real MJ fan. She did'nt say his name. She just sayd that this person was like a flash, his life was like a flash and his life was full of light. When the journalist of show has shown what is in an envelope she started to cry because has understood about whom there is a speech.
    If someone want really to know is medium good or not, you mustn't say the name of MJ.
    I tryed to find this show in internet, but this moment with MJ's autograph is absent in all versions of this show. All know that this test of mediums was, but to find it it is impossible. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Sorry for mistakes.
    With love.

That's not good. So, you are`saying if I visit this medium i should not ask about MJ? I mean, do not tell his name? Then how am I suppose to ask her,give his photo, she will recognize anyhow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • to me this story is just like MJ's ghost coming back to say "hey i think i forgot to flush water in the first floor bathroom ! Could you check that please ?"
  • So the only thing Mikes ghost talked about was money not his family and kids lol doubt it
    It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.
    Mediums, healers and people with those capacities must help "for free". At least, that´s how I see it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I´ve met some GOOD and LOVELY "mediums, witches and channelers" which helped others for free as well.
  • It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.
    Mediums, healers and people with those capacities must help "for free". At least, that´s how I see it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I´ve met some GOOD and LOVELY "mediums, witches and channelers" which helped others for free as well.

Most people who truely believe to have this gift do it for free because they consider it's given to them and doesn't have to be sold to others.
    People getting a job out of it is just weird to me. I mean, you need to pay your bills, oups, you get a few visions and here we go ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I laughed hysterically while reading these posts. It was almost difficult to respond--you guys are HILARIOUS. You make my day. Okay, seriously I can recall watching a few mediums on youtube who "contacted" him shortly after his "death" --kinda like the press vying for an interview from the family (If I find the links I'll post them). They were JOKES. One of them had a message for Michael's family (preferably his sisters) whose names he'd forgotten as their pictures flashed before his eyes. I was thinking "Geesh, he's only been 'dead' for a few weeks and he has forgotten their names". The medium called LaToya "Janet", and he drew a blank when Rebbie's pic was shown. I couldn't stop laughing. The mediums aren't living under a rock, I mean they know who Michael is and I'm sure that the extensive media coverage could sway their intellect when reaching the "other side". Maybe there are impersonators over there too.--- <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I completely believe in clairvoyance and like a few of you I believe that there are people who were placed here as spiritual guides but I think it's safe to say that it would be against the doctrine to charge someone a fee to contact a celebrity or anyone else. C'mon, what about the propofol--tell us if you injected yourself so that Conrad doesn't roam free; or who was trying to kill you; was AEG involved? Why wouldn't a psychic attempt to solve a crime? We're talking murder here--hello!!!!! Screw a mil, this is a man who has given several millions away to charities. He f**king owns the Beatles' catalogue. A million dollars???? Ha!!!! If he'd really died, we should be trying to tear down Conrad's defense. I'm sorry to rant, this is all just garbage......<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It is pretty costly.

Ooops.

I won´t go or pay.

Most people who truely believe to have this gift do it for free because they consider it's given to them and doesn't have to be sold to others.
    People getting a job out of it is just weird to me. I mean, you need to pay your bills, oups, you get a few visions and here we go ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Next time I see MJ in a dream I´ll try to ask him where the money is.....I am sure the shelter of my area would be glad to know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That's not good. So, you are`saying if I visit this medium i should not ask about MJ? I mean, do not tell his name? Then how am I suppose to ask her,give his photo, she will recognize anyhow <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> [/quote]
    If you will show his pic to her, it's possible, that she'll start to tell you, what you want to hear (lang. barrier <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) She could be just a good psihologyst, like almost all of them not medium. Try to make exam for her. At the bigining, let she to give you answer about person, which photo you have (don't show to her pic). If you'll feel, that she speak about MJ's person, show a pic to her. That's what I mean.
    Sorry for bad Eng
    With love
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i agree with whisper9396, if she sees that it's MJ either she will tell you that he is dead(without examining the photo) or she will simply tell you that he is alive to satisfy you, u'd better tell her to close her eyes and simply touch the photo and say whether this man is really dead or not or show her the photo of MJ in disguise i don't know. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->