Is Alex Jones actually a dis-info agent?

2»

Comments

• starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1313891257:
    <br />
    on 1284169297:
    <br /><br /><br />And this one...<br />
    <br />You can puke after watching... <br /><br />OMG!!!!!! It's burns me up for realz!!!!!  :evil: :x <br />
    <br /><br />Pardon my language but who the hell is this loser?!?  :evil: crash/ <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Never seen this video (or this thread) before.  Very disgusting video.  Didn't know Alex Jones felt this way about MJ.  Thanks for reposting, PureLove.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    haha...loser didn't even know the Hendrix lyrics are hey Joe not hey jude. disinformation agent indeed.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1313904539:
    <br />haha...loser didn't even know the Hendrix lyrics are hey Joe not hey jude. disinformation agent indeed.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, exactly what I was thinking.<br /><br />I must say that I'm not very fond of Alex. His voice annoys the crap out of me and I am actually surprised that someone who claims to be so awake and aware, would say such things about a person he never met. Seems to me it's a racial thing. But his ignorant opinion about Mike and his annoying way of speaking aside, he does have good information here and there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    For years if someone mentioned conspiracy theorists, Alex Jones' name would invariably come up. Like someone mentioned above, how could he so easily creep in and videotape the Bohemian Grove ceremonies without being caught, and I also remember him openly questioning riot police etc., where nothing bad would happen to him in response.  His rant about MJ, helps to discredit his other info for me, because obviously he didn't do any digging for truth before spewing out falsehood  :-[  Maybe he's friends with Sneddon and Dimond. He seems to have 2 purposes. One-- to represent wacky conspiracists to mainstream people who will then scoff at "conspiracy" alternative news. Two --to provide information that stops before really naming the true instigators or source of major troubles --Israel.<br /><br />Sarahli, I liked your coment!<br />
    Yes to me he is a disinfo agent. He never exposes the Jewish-Zionists connection to 9/11 for example, he only talks about the US GOV and insists on the Federal Reserve but actually never pinpoints to the real problem which is ISRA-HELL, he is married to a Jewish woman...and he even said that Muslims owned Hollywood...please! What he says about Michael is just DISGUSTING !!! I hate this guy, you Alex Jones are THE piece of GARBAGE!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313909628:
    <br />For years if someone mentioned conspiracy theorists, Alex Jones' name would invariably come up. Like someone mentioned above, how could he so easily creep in and videotape the Bohemian Grove ceremonies without being caught, and I also remember him openly questioning riot police etc., where nothing bad would happen to him in response.  His rant about MJ, helps to discredit his other info for me, because obviously he didn't do any digging for truth before spewing out falsehood  :-[  Maybe he's friends with Sneddon and Dimond. He seems to have 2 purposes. One-- to represent wacky conspiracists to mainstream people who will then scoff at "conspiracy" alternative news. Two --to provide information that stops before really naming the true instigators or source of major troubles --Israel.<br /><br />Sarahli, I liked your coment!<br />
    Yes to me he is a disinfo agent. He never exposes the Jewish-Zionists connection to 9/11 for example, he only talks about the US GOV and insists on the Federal Reserve but actually never pinpoints to the real problem which is ISRA-HELL, he is married to a Jewish woman...and he even said that Muslims owned Hollywood...please! What he says about Michael is just DISGUSTING !!! I hate this guy, you Alex Jones are THE piece of GARBAGE!
    <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Like WikiLeaks, not to mention nothing of zionist jews ::)