Have They Saw?(The family)

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
Hi how is everyone? I am ok. Still hanging in here with the website since June of last year. I am wondering (don't bash me please <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) Have any of the Jackson members viewed or saw any of the hoax videos, media broadcast regarding the hoax, THIS website, or any other blogs? I was just curious. Do you all think they have? And if you do feel that they have I wonder what their reactions are to these things? I am wondering, if any of them have ever saw Jonell Star's videos, or Piano Games?

I just find it sooooo odd that they have said nothing. Wonder what they would do if say for example we tweet a video to Jermaine or Randy? Probably think that we are luny! IDK this has been on my mind for a while. Some of the evidence we have posted regarding a criminal investigation I wonder has LAPD saw it u know? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Or that guy from the Coroners office Pearl Jr's book? Jackson members obviously have not protested it or found it outrageous. And PEARL speaks of MJ being alive right? Your thoughts? Thanks. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• Before I uploaded my video about the comparison photos between Michael and DD, I had sent an e-mail to Tito's official website. As I wasn't sure whether Michael wanted more people to know about his appearance on LKL (who knows how things changed since last September...), I asked Tito if my comparisons may cause any problem.
    He never replied.
  • "Silence gives consent" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website. If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are? Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing? I would, fo sho!!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are members here, and occasionally post. I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

I'd also not be surprised at all if Mike himself is a member here, so let's see how people have treated him if that ever comes out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website. If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are? Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing? I would, fo sho!!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are members here, and occasionally post. I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

I'd also not be surprised at all if Mike himself is a member here, so let's see how people have treated him if that ever comes out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If I were Mike, I'd totally be a member here. What a great way to get to know his fans and his own little army of detectives <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm sure they are all on the site. Surely they would have spoken out against it if this were not a hoax.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website. If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are? Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing? I would, fo sho!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If I were Mike, I'd totally be a member here. What a great way to get to know his fans and his own little army of detectives <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm sure they are all on the site. Surely they would have spoken out against it if this were not a hoax.

It's like putting cap of invisibility on. Oh gosh, I would love to have one for myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If Jermaine is on here, i would like him to explain "Word to the Badd" and also his upcoming concert where he is singing MJ songs and wearing MJ costumes.

If he explained it and was honest, then i could understand.. but no one explains or says anything. Its all unsaid and that leads to all of this.

Word to the Badd still makes me really sad. He has never explained it.

LaToya publicly explained why she said what she said back in the day.. Jermaine never did.

I just want to stick up for Michael. It must have been so painful to hear that song from his brother.
    It makes me very sad.
  • If Jermaine is on here, i would like him to explain "Word to the Badd" and also his upcoming concert where he is singing MJ songs and wearing MJ costumes.
    "Word to the Badd" is from November 1991, almost NINETEEN years old. Have you never had a dispute with one of your siblings and did something you later regretted..? Bringing that song up time after time is raking over old coals.

As for the upcoming concert - who knows if it ever will take place...maybe it will be just like with the planned tributes.

If he explained it and was honest, then i could understand.. but no one explains or says anything. Its all unsaid and that leads to all of this.
    Indeed!! Without knowing what really went on it is all SPECULATION, JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS and JUDGING. I'm glad you realize this.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mjboogie, If it is great it abates, they say that after the calmness the storm comes, or on the contrary, has published some news in other " means of not information.. I am sorry, mass media " on Michael and TMZ he does not say anything, it seems to me to be strange that to be so quiet.
    I remember the rally of news of June 25 that I publish TMZ.. when they want to publish things times make it all want.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

Well said Mo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , i'm sure the members of the Jackson family and Michael himself visit this site frequently, isnt this site the most famous one among the MJ hoax sites? so, it's impossible that they havent seen it
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I think the family knows what's interesting, because the movement "hoax", not only helps to perpetuate the legend of MJ - "The King of Pop" (as Elvis), but the rest "Jackson" does not fall into the oblivion of media and public (interviews, concerts, ..) as they have done since that fateful day 25/06/09. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hi michael and family <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think, MJ's nephews visit this site <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have no doubt whatsoever that Mike, at the very least, regulary reads this website and possibly posts as well!
    It is the perfect venue for him to keep his finger on the pulse of Hoax Acceptance and make his move toward The Bam. So goes this Forum, so goes the World......
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Michael, in case you're reading this- I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITH ALL MY HEART
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Maybe Michael already replied on this thread... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website. If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are?

What if they visit this site (if they do at all) to find out more about the investigation?
    So far, MJ´s family assures MJ is dead.

This is exactly why we should be respectful of each other when posting. A small tidbit of info that some people may think is nonsense and make fun of may actually be the truth and come from a very reliable source. In actuality we have no idea who we may be responding to at any given time. You never know who may be reading.

The bashing and assumptions about Michaels family really has to stop. Anything that may have happened between them is in the past and I believe I have read somewhere before that Michael had forgiven LaToya for the things she said and also Jermaine. They are family, and just like any other family I'm sure they don't always see eye to eye. But in the end they are still family and from everything I have heard and read about the Jacksons, family comes first.

Love and Blessings
  • This is exactly why we should be respectful of each other when posting. A small tidbit of info that some people may think is nonsense and make fun of may actually be the truth and come from a very reliable source. In actuality we have no idea who we may be responding to at any given time. You never know who may be reading.

The bashing and assumptions about Michaels family really has to stop. Anything that may have happened between them is in the past and I believe I have read somewhere before that Michael had forgiven LaToya for the things she said and also Jermaine. They are family, and just like any other family I'm sure they don't always see eye to eye. But in the end they are still family and from everything I have heard and read about the Jacksons, family comes first.

Love and Blessings

Very well said youngatheart! Even if MJ or any of his family members don't visit the site (which I find highly unlikely <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), no one here is in any position to criticize and/or judge them. Especially as MJ fans, we should not only 'talk' about L.O.V.E. but actually 'live' L.O.V.E. by having it as our starting, middle and end point in everything we say and do, regardless of who is watching.

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    who remains silent, gives...
    this site have the name michael jackson at the domain and never the jackson family cares about this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's my hello to you, Michael and family, as well. I wish you health, long life and happiness. Looking forward to the BAM, but I'm immensely enjoying the journey, too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Ive just heard there is a bomb scare in Paris and Jermaine is there... now im worried.. ok, i like the guy!
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what I would like to know is, if you've found the right girl yet? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ive just heard there is a bomb scare in Paris and Jermaine is there... now im worried.. ok, i like the guy!
    u mean a bomb attack?
  • Ive just heard there is a bomb scare in Paris and Jermaine is there... now im worried.. ok, i like the guy!
    u mean a bomb attack?

Ive heard that the Eiffel Tower is shut down because of a bomb scare but they have yet to find a bomb?