Have They Saw?(The family)

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I´ll check the news.
  • In the Spring I felt once that one of the posters of TMZ can be Michael.
    There was someone who wrote she was a longtime neighbor of the Jacksons' in Encino, and she told us lovely old stories about the brothers playing in the neighborhood and Katherine and her mother having tea together regularly, etc. She seemed to know a lot about them. She wrote in a style as a 50+ lady, and everyone asked her to tell more stories.
    As I felt that she spoke about Michael in the same manner as "DD"=Michael did on LKL, I wrote her that the way she talkes about Michael reminds me of DD on LKL. She said she didn't know who DD was, so I told her who he was, but she didn't reply to me, just someone else, and even though she promised to come back the next day, she disappeared really quickly...
    It could be anyone, I know. Indeed a lady from the neighborhood, or someone with a huge fantasy to play with us for fun, or Michael. Who knows?
  • Dear Michael... (if you are reading this...) [fingers crossed, breath inhaled]
    .....Just wanted to say that I miss you and I love you... Not a single day goes by when I don't think of you... I listen to your music constantly, play your videos obsessively, and I have watched "this is it" sooooo many times that certain family members of mine (who shall remain nameless) has threatened to string me up and have me quartered if I even think about making them watch it again with me.
    .....Since June 25 I have been laughed at, called crazy, and been mocked simply because I believe in you and this great hoax, but no worries <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> for I care not what they think. You have inspired me in ways that you will never know, and they will never possibly understand.
    .....So, in short I just wanted you to know just how much you mean to me.. I hope this letter finds you well.
    ..... Always and forever... Missinmj127...
  • :]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> :kiss:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hola. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I've written it before here and will do so again for I feel in my heart MJ frequents this forum:

Michael, I love you and wish you well! May you always feel the love and support of the many people in this world who truly respect and admire you for the man you are! Praying that you are feeling fantastic and enjoying quality time with your loving family and doing the things that bring you joy and comfort!!!!
  • Michael, the World misses you and needs you so much...we really do! <3

Whatever jealousies of Michael's stardom had lead Jermaine to do the things that he did in the past, right now he is there for Michael, protecting him, covering for him, and dropping clues to his fans. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> And yes, every now and then he seems to think that he can carry the water, but I think he really knows that there will only ever be one Jackson, one Michael, one King of Pop, and one person who can lead this Army of L.O.V.E., Heal the World, and make it a better place. IMHO
  • Wow, so touching to read this romantic thread.I would imagine how Michael feels............ashamed. He fooled and hurt his fans by faking his death.

Just kidding. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Fans so much love Michael and want him back, that no one cares why he did it.

On Jackson Family Foundation and Michaels website also posts about hoax. I personally openly wrote about it on the Foundation forum on purpose, to see if there will be any reaction; there is a thread from Romanian fans who BELIEVE Michael is ALIVE, also posted video about Cirque Du Soleil with MJ that refers to Michael's come back. NO REACTION whatsoever from JACKSONS. Also no problem or word of indignation from Jacksons regarding Pearl Jr. published hoax book. So, seems they are ok or don't care about it. Who knows.
    I also think that Jacksons might have seen this site or still visit. IF SO, GIVE US SOME SIGN PLEASE. THANK YOU.
  • Wow, so touching to read this romantic thread.I would imagine how Michael feels............ashamed. He fooled and hurt his fans by faking his death.

Just kidding. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Fans so much love Michael and want him back, that no one cares why he did it.

On Jackson Family Foundation and Michaels website also posts about hoax. I personally openly wrote about it on the Foundation forum on purpose, to see if there will be any reaction; there is a thread from Romanian fans who BELIEVE Michael is ALIVE, also posted video about Cirque Du Soleil with MJ that refers to Michael's come back. NO REACTION whatsoever from JACKSONS. Also no problem or word of indignation from Jacksons regarding Pearl Jr. published hoax book. So, seems they are ok or don't care about it. Who knows.
    I also think that Jacksons might have seen this site or still visit. IF SO, GIVE US SOME SIGN
    PLEASE. THANK YOU.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> agreed scorpionchik this thread is getting a little romantic <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but perhaps
    someone should start "a letters to Michael thread" so that when the unknown Jackson visits he/she can pass our messages along <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just want, that hi will be happy. If You mr. Michael Jackson, will be happy only on the stage near with us - people who wish You kind - be with us. If You will be happy in a solitude - stay in solitude. Please, find Your happiness.

From my light heart

sorry for bad english
  • sometimes i feel like mike is on this website

dear mike (if u are on this site) i want to say i love u and always will my friends think i'm crazy but i know i'm not and they tell me to stop beliving tis thing he dead get over it they say but i will never stop beliving in u cause i know ur out there i know you'll come back love u mj crying as i write tis <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> gonna listen to ur music right now mike and then gonna watch this is it. love u mike

L.O.V.E

dear mike (if u are on this site) i want to say i love u and always will my friends think i'm crazy but i know i'm not and they tell me to stop beliving tis thing he dead get over it they say but i will never stop beliving in u cause i know ur out there i know you'll come back love u mj crying as i write tis <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> gonna listen to ur music right now mike and then gonna watch this is it. love u mike

L.O.V.E

Aah.. ((hugs)) Dont cry!

L.O.V.E

Aah.. ((hugs)) Dont cry!

thanks. thinking bout mike makes me cry but i know he gonna come back so that makes me happy
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    sometimes i feel like mike is on this website

L.O.V.E

Don't cry... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    we are here, with you!!!
    I´m already watching TII on my computer... LOL
    Everytime i'm a little sad i watch TII and that´s what keep me going... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Be happy!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E

Don't cry... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    we are here, with you!!!
    I´m already watching TII on my computer... LOL
    Everytime i'm a little sad i watch TII and that´s what keep me going... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Be happy!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i'm watching tii 2 on the TV it makes me happy and listening to his music still a little sad though (snif) i cry nearly every day thinking bout mike .
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey and the fam had accounts on here...just in case:

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376

I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website. If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are? Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing? I would, fo sho!!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are members here, and occasionally post. I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

I'd also not be surprised at all if Mike himself is a member here, so let's see how people have treated him if that ever comes out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think you are right, Mo.
    I sometimes think that Michael has a cabinet who are members here and are posting from time to time. I also think they reply to our posts and they lead us to the right track concerning certain issues. Did you ever read a post reply and found it reasonable?
    I think their job is to keep us informed and to keep us believe in the hoax. It is hard to plan a hoax, have a forum and never post anything to get the people believe and get the people think about the whole issue.
    And if I were in MIchael´s place I would post and reply to posts. This is the only way of communication he might have. May be this is the only way he can get to the people.
    Everything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peace
  • YES, he has. It's me!!!! So, that is one mystery that was solved. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what I would like to know is, if you've found the right girl yet? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Hi Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what I would like to know is, if you've found the right girl yet? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Ohhh...darn it, you beat me to it.

Hello Michael and family... L.O.V.E. ALWAYS