Longtime friends-Misha Gabriel

2»

Comments

• chrismanchrisman Posts: 28
    Guys. I think were jumping to conclusions a little too much. What if him and Janet were friends? Or they danced together? Im sure she would have helped him and give a good word if they were friends. This could mean a lot of things.
  • I found some nice connections.... between misha and the jackson#s..-.

here a video from 2008.. "off the wall"

[youtube:329ivnzs]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

then...

I didn't know that dancer's are sooooo close to the stars? I'm wondering....
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Is that really Janet? Because I don't mean so sound 'thing' but her nose looks a little larger than normal.
  • sorry i forgot.... credits to:
    <!-- m -->http://bestofmichaeljackson.jclondon.com<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Is that really Janet? Because I don't mean so sound 'thing' but her nose looks a little larger than normal.

Definitely looks like Janet.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Definitely looks like Janet.

It certainly does, it's just the nose that has me confused. But it could be the camera angle. That is a Janet smile.
  • Can anyone see the reflection in Janet's glasses? I wonder who's taking the picture.

Either way, strange that Janet and Misha know each other well enough to be so friendly in a picture. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Can anyone see the reflection in Janet's glasses? I wonder who's taking the picture.

Either way, strange that Janet and Misha know each other well enough to be so friendly in a picture. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I remember reading that Misha was a dancer on her tour.....however, these pix indicate that he is also apparently a dear friend....

My feeling about the 11 Dancers is that they were all handpicked by Michael and Kenny prior to the Audition scene we see in TII....they are part of a cast of characters....that scene was part of the script.

No doubt in my mind about this WHATSOEVER!!!!

I remember reading that Misha was a dancer on her tour.....however, these pix indicate that he is also apparently a dear friend....

My feeling about the 11 Dancers is that they were all handpicked by Michael and Kenny prior to the Audition scene we see in TII....they are part of a cast of characters....that scene was part of the script.

No doubt in my mind about this WHATSOEVER!!!!

My thoughts too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Excellent finding, this once more proves that everything was staged, from the very beginning, their speech ,their emotions( i remember when i was watching that guy crying i started to cry with him, it was so touching....), everywhere lies and lies.
  • I wonder where that photo was taken looks like in the caribbean somewhere, like the Bahamas the water is beautiful. and to jennyapplehead where did you find that video with Michael with the short hair I love it.
  • Guys. I think were jumping to conclusions a little too much. What if him and Janet were friends? Or they danced together? Im sure she would have helped him and give a good word if they were friends. This could mean a lot of things.

Hello Chrisman!!!!!

Thank you very much for bringing this subject back!!!!!
    Im from Romania and I can assure that Janet knows Misha from long time ago.He is a dancer from a very young age and at only 15 years old he went in concerts with Aaron Carter.As we know Aaron Carter and his brother Nick Carter knows Michael ,lets say they had a good frienship.One day Aaron told Misha :
    "I have a present for you" .Misha heard on the phone this: "Hi this is Michael!I know you are in a tour and you copy my style.Do you want to dance for me?"
    Until 21 years old Misha ,danced for Janet Jackson,Beyonce and others.We had an article in a newspaper where Irina ,Misha's mother tells us that Janet told Misha this:
    "Misha,maybe one day your dream will come true and you will dance with Michael.".This wolud happen in 2009 said his mother.
    Irina Brecher said that Michael wanted for his This is it tour moments of classic ballet and sheis the best teacher of classic ballet dance from L.A. is Irina Michael wanted her.
    Irina told also that one day in May at one of the rehearsal day for This is it tour ,Michael said that he wants lessons of classical ballet for his 9 dancers.When she arrived to Staples Center ,where it was the cameraman,Kenny Ortega and the 9 boys.Then Michael came in and he said this:"I cant wait no more I wanted to know you". Then he gave her a hug.Nobody cant understand what this man can radiate,angelic generosity,a higher spirit. :D <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .You have to see him,to understand.After Michael left the choreographer assistent (maybe Travis Paine??? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) came to her and said that Michael wants private lessons for him and his children <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    I really have to say this,that Irina insist that Michael was in his best shape and who ever doubted that he was not ,is terrible wrong.Misha came back from rearsals at 2 in the evening very tired,almost broken.Michael was never sick.She said that he saw many
    artists in her life ,but like Michael nobody is.He was a energy,a master,and near him the world was more serenely <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .The fact "that he wanted ballet lessons before two months of his death says alot".
    The life after Michael
    She said that she was at the Memorial and the premiere of This is it and the people who knew her were surprised that she knew Michael.But this is because she kept their friendship hidden............................
    Misha the double of Michael
    Its intresting what the article mention herwe <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> The 140 hours of shooting took place in L.A.during march-june.Irina said here that Misha made the scenes
    in two nights.

Ofcouse that the article its much longer but I dont want to annoying you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    So she is from Romania not from Russia,like Misha said in the video from youtube <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .Her mother is a russian ballerin from Chisinau and his father is from Bucharest.I after to tell you my friends that after I read the article for the first time I was in tears <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .She had a hard life beeing( beeing a jew also) before beeing famous but she is a very strong woman.She lived in Tel Aviv,and after 8 years in Bogota, she arrived in Dallas(1986)and she and her daughter of 1 years old stoped at one of Michael's concerts <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    I want to end this article with one of Irina's words:

"MICHAEL IS AMERICA FOR ME,AND MISHA IS ROMANIA.
    I START FROM A LITTLE COUNTRY,I WENT FROM JOY AND PAIN AND I ARRIVED TO HUGG MICHAEL.AND TRUE HIM I HUGGED THE WORLD!!!!!!"

http://www.monitorulexpres.ro/?mod=monitorulexpres&a=citeste&p=mozaic&s_id=85168

Here is a post where we already discussed about Misha and where he said his mother is russian <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    Misha Gabriel - Dancing with the King of Pop
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8940

I love you my friends!!!!!
  • Thank you all for sharing this very insightful information. Misha lied about his mother's heritage...that's enough for me to think that if he lied about that what else did he lie about?
  • Lucky guy got to hang out with Janet on the beach <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Well, Romania, wasn't that part of the Russian Soviet Union? Soo... depending on age, and different cultural stuff she could be Russian AND/OR Romanian? Im not an expert. Im sure we have some Romanians here who can help.